Fragile (Slow Updates)

Autorstwa Arizon37

A former Commander who has a complicated past with Azur Lane that is full of nothing but pain and suffering i... Więcej

Bio/File - 154 - 451
Chapter 1: Outpost 23
Chapter 2: New Orders, New and Old Friends
Chapter 3: December 7th again. But it's September?
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Saviour
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7: Old Love and New Friends
Chapter 8: Tea Party
Chapter 9: Beach Time and Stormy Rescue
Chapter 10: Dragons Den
Sous-lieutenant Vogel Ship Fleet
Sous-lieutenant Vogel Skills
Important UNRAALPROFOR Characters
1st Special Fleet Service
Chapter 11: Operation Cube de sagesse noir (Black Wisdom Cube)
Chapter 12: Why

Key Azur Lane Figure, Ex-Girlfriends and Other

526 9 1
Autorstwa Arizon37

Bio 1

Name: Alice Williams.

Nicknames: Buttercup, too innocent for this kind of war.

Nationality: American.

Age: 32.

Born: June 5, 1989.

Place of Birth: Tampa, Florida, United States of America.

Branch: US Navy, Azur Lane.

Rank: Rear Admiral (Azur Lane Pacific Commander).

Bio: There isn't much to elaborate on. She's an ordinary person who steadily climbed the ranks to Rear Admiral, albeit with the unfortunate acceleration of her career due to the deaths of several key naval officers. She has proven to be efficient and a good fit, for Azur Lane, she has also demonstrated a tendency to shy away from conflict when it's presented to her.

Other: She observed the young Overall Commander John Davis grow up. From the day he first arrived to joining the Azur Lane Military Police (that was a development for a 16 year old) and finally the day he was voted into power (God he hated every minute of it, the fact he didn't smile was proof of that). Deep down she had feelings for him. Even more so now that her beloved Commander is in the French Foreign Legion. The scary and cold, emotionless voice made him even more hot.

Looks: 

Bio 2

Name: Alice Avery

Nationality: American

Age: 28

Born: 1993

Place of Birth: Springfield, Massachusetts, United States of America.

Branch: US Navy, Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Commander (Azur Lane Pacific Commander 2IC). 

Bio: Alice Avery, a distinguished Commander of the United States Navy in the Azur Lane faction, boasts a remarkable career marked by unwavering duty, exceptional leadership, and an unyielding commitment to humanity's protection from the Siren threat. Since her youth, Alice's oceanic fascination and familial patriotism propelled her towards the Navy, where her academic excellence and natural leadership flourished at the United States Naval Academy. Graduating with distinction, she rapidly ascended through the Navy's ranks, demonstrating tactical brilliance in the heat of battle. Alice's ship girls admire her cool-headed strategic acumen and her personalized approach to fostering camaraderie within her fleet. Her resolute dedication to her country and the principles of the United States Navy makes her an unwavering defender of freedom and justice on the high seas, poised to confront the Siren menace and secure the safety of her nation and the world.

Other: Protective of Sous-lieutenant Vogel.

Looks: 

Bio 3

Name: Elizabeth Evans.

Nickname: Tea pot, (By Sous-lieutenant).

Nationality: English.

Age: 34.

Born: April 15, 1987.

Place of Birth: London, United Kingdom.

Branch: Royal Navy (UK), Royal Navy (AL), Azur Lane.

Rank: Vice Admiral (Royal Navy (AL) Faction Commander).

Bio: Grew up in a rich military family and has always acted like a proper woman with etiquette like a Queen. Joined the Royal Navy (UK) 18, quickly went up the ranks and proved herself as a Type 23 and Type 45 Commander. Decorated for her efforts in bringing success to the Royal Navy (UK) and to Azur Lane. With the disappearance of Overall Commander John Davis, a higher amount of responsibility has been placed onto her. Recently has become a whole different person, going as far as going against the Royal Navy (AL) book of etiquette for women. Sous-lieutenant Vogel seems to have made a significant impression on her following the rescue of Hornet's fleet. So far no action has been taken.

Other: Upon Vice Admiral Evans' arrival at Azur Lane, the first person to greet the faction Commander was a 16-year-old MP, bearing visible bruises, blood-stained bandages, and scars. Her immediate response was one of concern as she beheld him—a figure devoid of smiles and emotions, seemingly broken beyond repair. However, her very first day at her new post exposed her to the true nature of how Overall Commander Davis (John's father) utilised the ALMP (Azur Lane Military Police). Their unofficial motto, "Freedom is not a right; liberty is not a given," emphasised their role as a private army, dedicated to maintaining order at any cost.

This turbulent situation had been festering from within long before Commander Davis, the ALMP, the faction commanders, or Commander John entered the scene. Commander John, although adored by most, had manipulated everyone skillfully, disguising himself as a vulnerable kid and Kansen, and exploiting the escalating crisis. He ultimately went AWOL, fully aware of the uncontrollable descent into chaos. Witnessing firsthand the fervent calls for freedom from the Commander, who supported the civil war, highlighted the resilience of those who yearned for change. They could be suppressed temporarily, but they would persist, week after week, month after month, and even year after year, until their demands were met.

The conflict between Azur Lane and the Red Axis, human versus Siren technology, raised questions about the underlying reasons for the fight. The council's decision to disband the ALMP only accelerated the breakdown of the entire system, leaving Azur Lane facilities devoid of any law enforcement. Without an authority to curb the unrest, they inadvertently allowed the chain of command to break down, paving the way for the emergence of new enemies who were once considered allies. While the ALMP may not have excelled in their roles, they were more like soldiers attempting to act as police in an environment where trust was scarce, and money wielded ultimate power.

Looks: 

Bio 4

Name: Sophia Carter.

Nickname: Princess (Elegant exterior and jab at how she tends to despise the Royal Navy elegant and ladylike behaviour). For Sous-lieutenant however calls her Soph. 

Nationality: American.

Age: 35.

Born: January 25, 1986.

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America.

Branch: U.S. Navy, Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Vice Admiral (Eagle Union Faction Commander).

Bio: As the Overall Commander of the Eagle Union, Vice Admiral Carter is known for her outstanding leadership and no time for bullshit. She has consistently demonstrated her effectiveness in the field, playing a pivotal role in securing victory in numerous critical battles for Azur Lane. However, she harbours a strong disdain for Azur Lane's sluggish decision-making processes, the current standard operating procedures for fleets, and what it means to be a Commander. This sentiment is so profound that she even went as far as to get a tattoo to symbolise her dissent.

Vice Admiral Carter is working tirelessly, dealing with the ongoing civil war and endeavouring to chart a course for what comes next, especially since Commander John Davis has gone awol following a medical incident.

Recently, there has been a development; Commander John Davis, now known as Sous-lieutenant Eric Vogel, has returned under UN orders. Vice Admiral Carter is pleased that some of the paperwork burden has been lifted from her shoulders, allowing her to openly discuss forthcoming operations with a like-minded individual who simply wants to get the job done no matter the cost and cut out the bullshit.

Other: The first time she met John Davis, she was shocked by two factors. His age, 16 years old and a look she will never forget, the look of a predatory animal devoid of emotion. Deep the Vice Admiral is concerned for him, watching the male out of the corner of her as his father abused and neglected him. The scars were visible for all to see. Her reports had gone unnoticed, essentially she was told to suck a lemon when bringing up the problem. Funny thing though is that a broken man has nothing to lose and as such he killed his father and we voted him into a seat of power. Into power as he was a Kansen, a hybrid and therefore property of Azur Lane as well as this rock betting a prison. Unable to leave, trapped in purgatory forever or so we thought.

Now that he's returned well, the look in his eyes and voice is evident enough that the person known as John is no longer in there and it's best to move on. He's moved on but have we? We all had some sort of relationship towards him, me it was work related and possibly as a mother. Someone he could talk to when the stress becomes too much for someone so young with so much power, better than trying to kill himself. Though the way he looked at her, hate but behind that there's a natural feeling. 

Looks: 

Bio 5

Name: Hanako Akira

Nationality: Japanese, American

Age: 34

Born: May 1, 1987

Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan

Branch: JMSDF, Sakura Empire

Rank: Vice Admiral (Sakura Empire Faction Commander).

Bio: Vice Admiral Hanako Akira, Sakura Empire Faction Commander in the Red Axis (Formerly Azur Lane), embodies unwavering dedication and strategic brilliance. Inspired by her ancestors' naval valour, she excelled within Japan's maritime self-defence force and Azur Lane's Naval Academy, swiftly rising through the ranks. Hanako's ability to decipher intricate naval scenarios and devise innovative tactics led to resounding victories against the Siren threat. She fosters unity among her crew and holds a deep connection with her ship girls. Her devotion to the Sakura Empire's honour, duty, and tradition drives her to protect her nation and the world from the Siren peril, making her a steadfast leader within the Red Axis.

Other: Has a deep respect for Sous-lieutenant Voegl's recent actions in standing his ground at Outpost 13 and fighting alongside his subordinates. As he wouldn't go anywhere he personally goes himself. However, is concerned about his mental well being as the constant battle after battle and aggressive nature of this war as it seems to be robbing him of his sleep. Pry's that Carter and Evans look out for him on her behalf and hopefully reconnects with his mother, the Overall Commander of The Iron Blood and Red Axis.

Looks:

Bio 6

Name: Olivier Turner

Nationality: American

Age: 26

Born: March 12, 1995

Place of Birth: Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America.

Branch: US Navy, Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Petty Officer Second Class (US Navy), Commander (Title given by Azur Lane)

Bio: Olivie Turner is a dedicated and skilled Fleet Commander within the Azur Lane faction, known for her unwavering commitment to the cause and her exceptional leadership skills. Born into a family with a strong military tradition, Avery always knew she would follow in their footsteps. Her journey began when she joined the US Navy and later transferred to Azur Lane as a fleet Commander, where she honed her strategic thinking and combat abilities. However, her A promising career in the US Navy and career with Azur Lane currently on thin ice. If her fleet's combat success doesn't improve she will be reassigned or terminated. All because she fell in love with a MP who saved from a hairy situation and later became the Overall Commander of Azur Lane.

Other: Former girlfriend. Deep down wants to apologise to her love. Seeing him hurt only hurts her.

Looks: 

Bio 7

Name: Alice Madison

Nationality: British

Age: 26

Born: February 10, 1995

Place of Birth: Bristol, United Kingdom.

Branch: Royal Navy (UK), Royal Navy (AL)

Rank: Lieutenant (RN) and Commander (Title given by Azur Lane)

Bio: Lieutenant Alice Madison is a rising star in the Royal Navy's Azur Lane contingent, known for her unwavering dedication to duty and strategic prowess. Born into a family with a strong naval tradition, Alice's destiny was set from an early age as she followed in her seafaring relatives' footsteps. She developed a deep love for the sea and naval history, instilled with a sense of honour and duty by her retired Royal Navy officer parents. She quickly rose through the ranks, commanding various naval vessels and earning a reputation for strategic brilliance on the battlefield. Despite her demanding career, Alice remains a compassionate leader, deeply proud of her Royal Navy heritage, and committed to protecting her nation and the world from the Siren threat as a respected Fleet Commander within the Azur Lane faction.

Other: Former girlfriend. Deep down wants to apologise to her love. Seeing him hurt only hurts her.

Looks:

Bio 8

Name: Sofia Madison

Nationality: American

Age: 25

Born: June 6, 1996

Place of Birth: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America.

Branch: Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Commander (In name)

Bio: Sofia Madison, a rising star in the Azur Lane faction, proudly represents the best of the best Azur Lane has to offer via its Commander program. With a rich naval heritage and close ties to her cousin, Royal Navy Lieutenant Alice Madison, Sofia's commitment to duty and her love for the ocean are deeply ingrained. Excelling at the Azur Lane Naval Academy, she swiftly climbed the ranks, showcasing strategic brilliance and a strong leadership style. Her familial bond with Alice leads to occasional joint operations, merging their naval traditions to combat the Siren threat. Beyond her demanding role, Sofia maintains warm relationships with her ship girls, indulging in naval history, sailing, and patriotic pursuits. Her unwavering dedication to her country and the principles of Azur Lane drives her mission to protect the world from the Sirens, making her a formidable Fleet Commander in the Azur Lane faction.

Other: Just an overly rich girl with daddy issues. Had a one night stand with Cdr. John Davis and then some. Played him like a fool. Now she wants him back. Has used her Cousin's and Cdr. John's status to quickly ascend the Azur Lane hierarchy.

Looks: 

Bio 9

Name: Grace Baker

Nationality: American

Age: 28

Born: December 20, 1993

Place of Birth: Denver, Colorado.

Branch: US Navy, Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Lieutenant and Commander (title given by Azur Lane).

Bio: Lieutenant Grace Baker, a distinguished Fleet Commander in the Azur Lane faction, proudly represents the United States Navy with unwavering dedication, exceptional leadership skills, and a profound commitment to defending humanity from the Siren threat. Her lifelong ambition to serve her country, nurtured by a family with a strong military tradition, led her to excel at the United States Naval Academy and ascend rapidly through the naval ranks. Known for her strategic brilliance, Grace's leadership emphasises teamwork and personal connections with her ship girls. Her unwavering patriotism and sense of duty drive her to uphold the values of freedom, justice, and service as she stands as a beacon of hope in the ongoing battle against the Sirens, ready to defend humanity on the high seas.

Other: Feel in love with John Davis, as a MP for his aggressive and protective nature and the way he got things done. No questions asked. As he became the Overall Commander of Azur Lane, used him to piggy back through the Azur Lane hierarchy. Now is considered one of the best performing Fleet Commander's Azur Lane has to offer.

Looks: 

Bio 10

Name: Emma Harris

Nationality: American

Age: 25

Born: March 12, 1996

Place of Birth: Indianapolis, Indian, United States of America.

Branch: Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Commander (Titled given by Azur Lane).

Bio: Fleet Commander Emma Harris, known for her youthful energy, quick thinking, and unwavering dedication, is a rising star in the Azur Lane faction. Her childhood dreams of a life at sea were nurtured by her grandfather's naval tales, inspiring her to join Azur Lane's cause to defend humanity from the Sirens. Excelling at the Azur Lane Naval Academy, Emma's rapid rise through the ranks showcased her leadership skills and adaptability. Her ability to think on her feet and devise creative solutions in challenging situations has earned her respect. Emma's warm and approachable nature fosters unity among her ship girls, and her unwavering dedication to protecting humanity on the high seas drives her leadership.

Other: Never joined the US Navy. Simply got good grades and applied to Azur Lane's Commander Program. Had a mad crush on Cdr. John, seeing how handsome he looked while in uniform.

Looks: 

Bio 11

Name: Nikoli Kumiega.

Nickname: Bear, has a very aggressive and caring nature.

Nationality: Polish.

Age: 34

Born: June 1, 1984

Place of Birth: Warsaw, Poland

Branch: Azur Lane Military Police, ex-Polish Airborne

Rank: Captain

Bio: Joined the Azur Lane Military Police (ALMP) after getting a medical discharge from the Polish army. Initially only doing it for the money and the hope of American citizenship if he fully completed his contract. Highly skilled and trained. Best not get between him or anyone else assigned to the AZMP seeing as they are all ex-military and have seen active combat.

Other: John's squad leader. Is a father figure towards Cdr. John. Someone he very much needed in his life.

Injuries: Bruises, cuts and gunshot wounds and grazes. 

Looks: 

Bio 12

Name: James Davis

Nickname: Tyrant.

Nationality: American

Age: 42

Born: September 2, 1975

Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, United States.

Branch: US Navy, Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Overall Commander of Azur Lane (was).

Bio: A respected Vice Admiral who has fallen for grace after his divorce. Great Commander, shitty father. Focused more on his career than his family. Used his only son as a human guinea pig, turning him into a Kansen-human hybrid.

Other: Overall asshole, abusive, neglectful shit. In hindsight killing him solved nothing, forever held in a prison until finally going awole.

Looks: 

Bio 13

Name: Rebbeca Paige

Nickname: Vulture (Common name used by troops for reports wanting every latest scope), Canuck (January)

Nationality: Canadian

Age: 27

Born: January 12, 1994

Place of Birth: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Bio: Proven herself as a combat correspondent covering several war zones in her career. Always wants to be in front of the actions, despite the risks to her safety. Acts as if that blue vest with the bald white word Press, front and back protects her from harm. Tell that to the last news team.

Other: Has made a documentary on the Azur Lane Military Police and what their day to day life was like. With John Davis being a keen subject of hers. The abuse and neglect was visible to all. Deep down she knows Sous-lieutenant Vogel and John are the same person. 

Looks:

Bio 14

Name: Jacob Cobb.

Nicknames: Moose (April).

Nationality: Canadian.

Age: 28

Born: April 12, 1993.

Place of Birth: Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Bio: Just a film student who became a news cameraman filming combat zones for a living. Has seen his fair share of war zones. Not his first nor last reporter he's been assigned to. Just don't ask about the previous reporter. 

Looks: 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

219K 1.4K 22
A wedding ring won't save anyone... Settled was an average high school boy, is experiencing things that caused rough times. People never liking and h...
13.3K 317 23
When The Americans won WW2 The Japanese commanded the remaining shipgirls to scuttle themselves which they didn't do instead they went into hiding i...
26.6K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...
49.3K 740 18
"I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. Is it because of my work? No, it wasn't. It's something new." Erljohn Lebosada is a gifted child o...