Ross Lynch's Unknown Story

By boardburton1001

This is a Ross Lynch (boyxboy) story. Ross Lynch never expected to find the love of his life while on tour w... More

His Eyes
The Text
Ross's Conflict
The Signing
The Concert
Dinner
That Awkward Moment When...
...You Got Caught
Ratliff
Atlanta
The Trip
The First Time
The Surprise
The Final Concert (Conclusion)

And Caught Again...

398 13 3
By boardburton1001

This chapter will include sexual situations that are not intended for all audiences.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.

Dustin's POV:

-----> The next day:

"Thank you for calling NetJets, this is Cheryl. How may I help you?"

"Yeah, I need a jet within the hour, flying to the private field in Cincinnati."

"Yes sir, I'll just need your name, account information, and both passwords you provided upon signing up".

Dustin found the whole process rather funny, but gave the woman his information.

"Okay sir, the short notice fee is $900, and the total cost of your flight is $12,500. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes ma'am, just charge it to the card on file", I said, already on my way to the private airport in Pontiac.

We hung up the phone, and I began speeding towards the air field.

As I arrived, a brand new Gulfstream G4 touched down. The tail number matched the one the woman told me to look for.

After I parked the Bentley, I headed towards the Tarmac to find a red carpet runner extending to the door of the G4 as well as two pilots and two crew members.

"Welcome Mr. Linos. Are you ready for your flight? It'll run an hour and a half, and we have a meal as well as champagne for you".

I smiled at the fact that they didn't realize I wasn't 21 yet.

"Thank you, let's get going as soon as possible."

"Absolutely sir. Wheels up in 10!" He told his co-workers. We all boarded to gleaming white Gulfstream.

Once we were in the sky, I texted Ross. Letting him know I was on the way. I also got a chance to order a Town Car, and they upgraded me to a limo, which was pretty cool. They then served my meal, and I called Ross. We talked almost the entire flight. Funny how phones don't actually mess with the planes' flight systems.

"Okay Rossy, so I'll be there in about a half hour, then it's a half hour drive!"

"Okay Dustin! I can't wait!"

We talked a bit longer and I hung up for the landing. We taxied on the runway and I thanked the pilot and crew, and made my way to the parking lot. I found a limo driver standing out front and got in, making my way to the venue R5 was performing at.

Once I arrived, we found the R5 tour bus and both the bus driver and the limo driver unloaded a hoard of bags into the storage space below the bus.

On cue, Ross ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Dustin! I'm so glad to see you! Part of me thought you might bail, but I'm so happy you're here!" He yelled, happy as can be.

I chucked.

"Of course, the offer still stands right? And with our lodging..don't worry, I'll get my own room. Or at least my own bed. I know the sexual aspect of this is non-existent to you yet, so I want you to be comfortable."

Ross smiled, nodded, and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry Dusty..I'll get there..sooner than you might think" he said, winking at me. I instantly felt my cheeks light up.

"Okay then! I've gotta get in there and get ready to perform! I want you back stage, but so you can see me, okay? Just trust me. It's a surprise".

"Hehe okay Rossy. I lov-"

I stopped in my tracks. And so did he. But he knew what I was thinking, and kissed me anyways.

"Hehe..thanks Ross. Sorry, I just..."

"It's fine. You're my boyfriend. We'll definitely talk about that little later" Again, winking at me. I felt better when he said that.

A couple hours passed, and R5 was doing their regular routine, when Ross stopped after their final set.

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming out tonight!"

His statement was met with a roar of applause.

"Speaking of coming out, I wanted to let my most loyal of fans know first..."

I froze. What was he doing..? Ross pointed to me and motioned for me to come on stage. The rest of the band apparently already knew what was happening. I hated being out of the loop.

"Cincinnati..I'm Ross Lynch (more applause)...and this is Dustin. Dustin is my boyfriend".

My jaw dropped. I waved, and the crowd erupted in applause and cheering. There wasn't a negative reaction I could see in the entire venue.

"Thank you Cincinnati, and good night!" Ross exclaimed as he ran to me and kissed me. On the lips. In front of a few thousand fans.

We ran off stage, and skipped the signing after. We made our way to the tour bus, laughing, and noticed the rest of R5 stayed to sign and have a little after party in the arena.

I wondered if this was planned? Half of R5 had a shit-eating grin on their face when we were on stage. Hm.

We settled down onto the couch, then Ross led me to the stack of beds in the middle of the bus.

"Dustin..this is your bed. It has a TV, reading light, and sound-proof curtain for privacy"

Ross climbed into the bed with me.

"Are you trying to suggest something, Rossy?" I said with a wink.

He smirked, grabbed my face, and kissed me deeper than ever before. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I immediately granted it. We made out for a little while, when Ross threw his shirt off, as well as mine. This was the first time I got to see Ross's body. Holy shit he was gorgeous.

"Are..are you..are you sure this isn't too fast for you baby?"

"I'm positive. I already know exactly what I want to do to you"

And with that, he ran his tongue down my chest, to my stomach..to my..waistband? Was he thinking of doing what I thought he was?

He took off my belt, slowly, and undid the buttons my the fly of my jeans one by one, then slid them down, followed by the pair of pink Calvin Klein boxer briefs I had on. Slowly. Teasingly. Not losing eye contact for one second. I was falling for this bo--

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt his tongue run the length of my cock. I couldn't actually believe this was happening.

"I'm ready for this, Dustin. Rydel taught me some tricks.."

And with that, Ross's lips wrapped around the tip, and slowly ran part way down the 7" hard-on I had. A moan escaped me, unwillingly. Slowly but surely, Ross's head moved up and down, eventually feeling his lips touch the base of my cock.

After a few minutes, excited as I was, I warned him that I was close. I told him to stop..begged him to stop, seeing as I didn't want to scare him with a load of cum in his mouth, but he looked into my eyes and said "I want to".

He continued sucking me, and I grabbed the back of his head, pushing his mouth down on my shaft as I erupted into the blonde boy's mouth.

I got scared. Was this going to scare him off? I had no idea..until I heard him swallow, move up my body, and kiss me passionately. I tasted what was left of my own cum rolling between our tongues. Ross moaned into the kiss, grinding into me. Even after I finished, I wanted nothing more than to taste him.

I stopped the kiss, reluctantly, and flipped us over. I ripped his skinny jeans off, and slid his striped boxer briefs down to his ankles. I grabbed his erect member, and not being able to control myself, skipped teasing him and went straight to sucking the entire length of his cock.

He must've been..6..maybe 6.5"? Perfect, I thought to myself. The perfect length for..other..activities..at a later date.

After what couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 minutes, Ross warned me that he was close. He said I didn't have to let him finish in my mouth, but..bitch please.

I reached around him, and grabbed his ass as he thrust into my mouth, moaning. Suddenly, as I withdrew my head almost all the way, I felt his cum fill my mouth. I swallowed in a second, made my way up his naked frame, and kissed him passionately.

I could tell he wasn't just doing this for me. He truly liked me.

"Dustin, I.."

"I'm sorry Rossy. Was this too soon? I'm sorry I'm sorry.."

"Dustin. Shut up. I love you! So shut up and kiss me!"

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"I love you too!"

Right before he could respond, another voice piped in.

"D'aww. How cute!"

"RYDEL? What the actual FUCK! How long have you been there?!"

"Well.." She said, smirking at us, "I think I heard what sounded like my brother sprinting to the finish line after a long jog. Then I heard the whole 'I love you' thing, and couldn't stay silent! It was just so cute!"

Ross and I both turned a deep shade of red. At least we had a chance to pull the comforter over us before we pulled the curtain back to see Rydel. I guess they're only sound-proof if you close them all the way.

"So Rossy, THIS is why you wanted me to get the boys to party inside for a few hours" she said, winking at us.

"Yeah..yeah..sorry RyRy".

"Well, I came back to tell you that they're coming back in ten minutes, so clean up, get dressed..oh and some Listerine might be a smart idea" she said, skipping out of the bus.

"Well Rossy..that was awkward". We both chuckled, got dressed, and prepared for the rest of the band to show up.

"I love you Dustin"

"I love you too, Rossy" I said, hugging him tightly.

"Never let me go Dustin. Ever"

And I decided at that exact moment that I never would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
517K 13K 53
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
50.3K 656 48
audrey logan. just another girl from brooklyn, moves to california and just happens to meet this one unforgettable boy...can she say she's in love?
34.8K 1.6K 62
Brian May led a simple but somewhat lonely life. He thought it was enough to own a record store and to dabble in his side interests. Photography, s...