π‘πŽπ†π„π‘ π–πˆπ’π‡, 𝐒𝐄𝐄 οΏ½...

De Yamoory

Roger and is crew find a special place where they can wish for something. Roger want to see the futur king of... Mai multe

START
SUMMARY
𝟏.𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π–πŽπ‘πƒπŒπ€π
𝟐.𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π•πˆπ†π€π“πŽπ‘
πŸ‘.𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’ππˆππ„π‘
πŸ“.𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπŽπ‚π“πŽπ‘
πŸ”.𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π‘π‚π‡π€π„πŽπ‹πŽπ†πˆπ’π“

πŸ’.𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπŽπŠ

4.6K 128 29
De Yamoory

I wrote " bra " in the last chapter :

Yassop but a " bra " around Banchira i mean, arms. Arms = bras in french 😭

[ Sanji baner soon ]

The image opens with a strange man with long ears.

"Even now, don't expect to be saved."

"A new enemy? Who is it?" Asks Haruta

"He doesn't look like any pirate or rookie I know, maybe he hasn't been born yet yoi?"

"It's true that he looks young. I love the little things on his back. It reminds me of drawings of a certain divinity in Wano," said Izo, a little perplexed.

"Deity...?"

With his staff the man kept Usopp on the ground.

"Oh Usopp is back."

Nami is worrying about him when suddenly the yellow shadow arrives and kicks Usopp free, lifting him into the air.

"Get out of there"

"This kid has one hell of a kick," Zeff said carefully. "Certainly not as good as mine."

The enemy was planning an attack with what everyone assumed was a lightning devil fruit.

"S1nj8!"

The man hit the Yellow shadow head on with his lightning creating an immense beam of thunder.

"The kid definitely won't survive this" Said Linlin

"It's true that he's already pretty beat up. Maybe we'll see the first death of the crew?"

"Robin, you shouldn't say morbid things like that, my darling."

"Yes mom"

Nami and Usopp are shown on their motorcycle running away.

"Stop Usopp! Why are you speeding up?! S1nj8 is there again!"

"My daughter is so protective! She worries about her mates!"

Corazon is sure he will hear about Nami for the rest of his life if this continues like this.

"We have to run away, Nami! You don't want to ruin a man's sacrifice?!"

"It's true. Even if he dies he's doing it for them so he might as well take the opportunity to leave" Said Rayleigh

"They should have stayed to help him! That's cowardly!" Shanks has a completely opposite opinion.

"There are times when this fight isn't worth it kid."

"Their crew member is dying, it's worth it!"

Rayleigh Huffed, that kid never listens to anything anyway. He is not looking forward to seeing him become an independent pirate; he is sure that Shanks is carrying all the baggage possible in his conviction to always protect the weakest.

Buggy him at least in the sense of preservation through his cowardice.

The two propel themselves out of the flying boat and fall into the sea of clouds.

"Are they in the clouds?" Arlong wondered, "There's a world in the clouds too?" He asked no one.

"I mean...if there's one underwater then that's pretty logical..." Fisher Tiger said although equally caught off guard.

In fact, many people simply don't believe it. A world in the clouds is pure fantasy. Impossible, he must see another explanation. Islands in the clouds are just a myth told to children to put them to sleep.

The enemy is showing again.

"ahahah so they jumped. Didn't they understand that they can't do anything against me...? Always so vulnerable."

He stops his speech to look at the yellow shadow still standing.

"Hey God, I have a few things to tell you..."

"God?! So he's a God?!" Haruta exclaimed.

"A God? Gods don't exist" Said Mihawks

"And yet it's a good title"

"Since when have you been holding my hand?"

"He's been doing it for 20 minutes" Buggy replies now that Shanks is obviously enjoying the emo a little too much.

"A thunder god living in the clouds?" Yamato asked "so when there's lightning... is that him?"

"No," Kaido replied.

"The gods are supposed to watch over people. Why do they fight against the good guys, mom?"

"Well...if we follow this logic Robin...the pirates are the bad guys."

"Oh that's right... they seem so friendly I forgot about that."

"Does that mean we have to believe in God?" asked Josu

"Well afraid he's just a crook yoi."

Electricity coursed through the pirate's body.

"But before that... thank you."

The pirate puts his cigarette to his mouth.

"I was looking for a fire to light my cigarette."

This makes one laugh at the pirate's audacity.

"This one is definitely my favorite" Says a certain trip still unknown to the general public.

The god was not impressed.

"Another things ?"

"Yeah. Get ready to cry."

With that he collapsed to the ground.

"Ugh, what a loser. Threatening and collapsing. I thought he was going to at least beat this." said Katakuri

"I'm disappointed too...where's the fight..?"

The god huffed his nose slightly before turning around but sometimes stopped when his ship shook uncontrollably.

Suddenly the boat's engine stops as it speeds towards a giant vine.

"You spoke too quickly" Edward smiled.

He then remembers the pirate's words.

" YOU! What the fuck were you doing in the boat?!"

The face of the God is shown in fear as the boat falls.

"Maybe there are no people in the clouds but just the boat is flying high enough?" I ask a marine soldier

"But where does the Vine come from then? I have never heard of such a vine reaching beyond the clouds or even of a flying boat ..." Reply to another

"It's the future, we don't know what can happen."

Screen light up

"whatever I do, you won't leave, huh? low less pirate?"

Sora didn't know why but hearing that hurt him. This man... she doesn't know who he is but she knows... she knows he shouldn't say that.

He lies.

"Oh. Tension in the crew! Finally some drama~"

The Whitebeard Pirates were already debating possible reasons for the dispute.

"Maybe it was before he joined the crew?" Asks Haruta

"Where do you find the popcorn? I want some too!" Tatch exclaimed

The captain is showing possibly blessing and Nami is shocked right behind him.

The Yellow shadow slowly begins to become visible.

Sora narrows his eyes.

He ignites his leg and walks through the air gaining momentum.

"I WILL NOT GIVE UP!"

"This footwork..." said Roger the intriguer

The captain was kicked hard and collapsed to the ground, bleeding.

"Oh man..."

"Is this the dissolution of the crew?"

"A pirate who rubs his own captain hu. The hierarchy of this crew has been shit from the start." Kaido said with a laugh. If the crew disbands it's better for him since they obviously want to get to his lands in the future.

Meanwhile the yellow pirate turned back while Nami came running to see how to help her captain.

A boy appearing on screen with green hair, he laughed.

Nami was crying, trying not to wake the captain.

"L7FF6! L7FF6!"

"I think Nami is 99% water composer" Corazon said in order to ease the tension a little.

"Stop insulting my daughter. She is just sensitive and empathetic!"

Corazon rolled his eyes when he saw that Bellemere herself had tears in her eyes.

Suddenly the image came back to the man.

Nami arrives.

"Wait Sanji!"

"Sanji? That's his name..." Sora asked which drew some attention to her.

The man barely turns around before taking a smack head-on. With that Nami returns to the capt'n side.

"Go Nami! Put this guy in his place!" Said Bellemere, wiping her tears.

"The captain clearly let himself be fooled, why isn't he defending himself?" Shanks asked, slightly upset by the captain's behavior.

Sanji doesn't stop though.

"Let's go"

He ordered the guard who accompanied him in the carriage.

"HEY ! SANJI!"

The captain was relieved as best he could.

"'Lowless pirate ''?! I know you didn't mean that! Stop lying! Do you think you can brush me aside that easily?! No matter how much you hit me, in the end, it's you who ends up hurt!"

The image finally returns to Sanji whose shadow has completely disappeared. He is crying.

[BLACKLEG VINSMOKE SANJI: COOK]

" Okay I think i'm now emotionally invested" said Haruta holding his tears . Tatch and Izo nod.

"Vinsmoke...like the Vinsmoke family?"

Of course Judge received looks.

Haruta, as always very involved, was worried about the cook. Is he forced to leave the crew? And with him, Sora was also worried, now sure that Sanji was his son and that his father and his sibling were obviously taking him away from what he loved enough to sacrifice in front of a God.

Why isn't she here? She was able to see several silhouettes in the carriage but not her...

The screen quickly turns back on to Big Mom screaming.

"Still in good shape Linlin"

"Shut the fuck up kid!"

Adult Katakuri is seen trying to protect himself from the wind while the captain is seen flying away due to the haki.

"What is he going to Big Mom's territory without even a good mastery of Haki?" Rayleigh wondered.

Another man holding his hat so it doesn't fly away is shown.

Nami is seen putting on earplugs.

"Smart kid"

The pink shadow as well as a bunny girl are seen doing the same. Then the shade Blue as well and a Mink Leopard.

Meanwhile, men sitting on different tables are dropping like flies.

"is this a party? End until Big Mom ruins it" Tatch said as he stole Haruta's popcorn.

Even Morgan suffers from the high frequency of screaming mixed with haki.

One of Big Mom's children can't stand this sound either.

The captain is seen writhing on the ground.

"What a weak kid! Why did he come to my territory if he can't stand so little!" cried the woman.

"No one can stand that, Linlin. I can already feel my ears burning from your yell ."

"Repeat it a little... Edward"

Judge comes on screen with snot in his nose and tears in his eyes.

He and his children are clearly trapped.

"What the fuck is going on..." Said the blonde concerned by this.

Sora looks with sadness at his future children all being stuck forced to endure this.

"Where is Sanji? He left the crew to join them right... he should be here?" If I ask Izo

As if to answer his question Sanji appeared running quickly, igniting his legs again.

"Does he have a fire devil fruit? It would be quite logical for him to do that" wondered a marine who was taking notes

"But how does he walk in the air then?"

Sanji flies away while the pink shadow, the rabbit girl and Nami put earplugs or earmuffs on the different members of the Vinsmoke family.

Sora smiled softly at that. Finally his family was fine!

"Saved by a common pirate who shames-"

"Shut up.."

Sora looked at her husband with a lot of hatred.

"You're obviously not a good guy in there so shut up. You better not touch a single hair of this children in the future, whether it's Sanji or the others!"

Even if she died in this future she didn't plan to die this time! She wants to be there and take care of her children...

Sanji kicks the table and destroys the pink sugar that was blocking his family.

Judge have a astonished look for Sanji who has nothing but hatred in his eyes for his progenitor.

Nami, the pink shadow and the Rabbit girl gives a strange box to the Vinsmoke family before Nami puts herself in a fighting position as does the young Mink. It ends with Judge and Sanji in a meaningful exchange of looks.

"So Big Mom trapped the Vinsmoke and the rebel one is there to save them?"

Morgan had a camera in his hand. Judge Vinsmoke's tearful face had no hold. It had to appear in the newspapers. His future is too busy surviving to think about taking this photo!

Sora is beyond happy seeing Sanji come back to help his family despite everything and especially seeing that he is doing well.

The screen lights up again.

A child Sanji is seen waking up on screen.

Several "awwww"s are heard in the room, the most audible being Sora's.

"Oh are you awake kid?"

"Mr. Pirate-"

Sanji tries to do this but a sharp pain hits him.

Zeff appears on the screen.

"You're really lucky. We're stuck on this rock. We have to wait for help, I gave you a bag of food."

Sanji looks at him confused.

"I knew it! So Red Foot Zeff is this kid's mentor!" Roger exclaimed.

"It's true that the kick fighting style also tipped me off," Garp said to himself. "So why are you leaving piracy to raise the other Zeff's children?"

"Shut up, Garp!"

"And what's more, you make them pirates!"

Zeff rolls his eyes.

Sora looked closely at the screen. This man...is he good for his son?

"You look at the other side of the sea. If you see a ship, let me know, understand?"

Sanji was angry.

"Stupid Old Man..."

Despite that, he went to the other side on his own with his little bag.

"I won't tell him if I see a boat. I can survive on my own!" Little Sanji said.

"He's so adorable~ let's adopt him, Oyaji."

"What did we say about stealing the other's crew yoi ?"

Haruta Tatch and Izo sulked.

"Oi! What are you getting angry about! It's logic yoi!"

"Marco is always there to ruin everything, isn't he Oyaji?"

"DON'T DRAG HIM IN THERE!"

Days pass and little by little the food ends until there is nothing left. And despite this, Sanji remains at his post. He is visibly dehydrated and malnourished but he is not moving.

"How many days did you spend staying there? It must have been more than a damn week..." Bellemere worries

"Poor child..." Otohime said

" It's how you died Zeff !"

" Huh ! Believe in it, Roger!"

"I hope the old guy survived."

Sanji gets up and climbs the rock to see that Zeff is there. This is a huge bag of food.

"He has more than me..."

"The pirate is such a bastard that he keeps more for himself than for the child, eh. We never change our vermin" Said Sakazuki

"I have to admit that for once I agree. How bad a lie are you Zeff."

"Shut up Garp. This kid is alive in the future so fed or not he survived!"

Sanji approaches.

"Have you seen a boat?"

"Shut up. You thought you were going to have all this food to yourself huh!"

Sanji had a small knife in his hand ready to beat him so he could eat.

Zeff doesn't move as Sanji cuts the bag.

Gold falls from it.

"Can we eat gold and survive?

"No, what kind of stupid question is that?"

"Josu could eat diamond and survive?"

"STOP WITH YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS YOI!"

Sora started to get scared. She had hated the man for a while for starving her son but now...she felt a few things were happening.

"It's just gold and jewels!"

Zeff doesn't respond, just looking at the horizon.

"How have you survived all this time?! Where's your fucking food?!"

Suddenly Sanji stops shocking as Zeff's leg appears on the screen now cut off.

Many are speechless, especially among civilians. A pirate... a pirate can't... right?

And yet it was there. There was no need for explanation to understand what Zeff had done.

"Well I hope this kid was really worth it" said the first one, barely bothered by the missing leg.

He then notices a very short, blonde woman with big blue eyes.

She bent gently with a grace worthy of such a beautiful woman.

"Thank you... for helping my son."

Zeff looked at the little woman. He only responds by bending himself.

He didn't need to be thanked. This child seemed worth it in the future. He doesn't know why he did it but this kid deserves it. Zeff will never regret a decision made.

"You... you... to save him... you..."

"Yes."

"The food! You...you gave me all the food?!"

"Exactly."

"W-why? I didn't ask for your help! Why were you nice to me?! Why did you do that?!"

This is actually a question they all asked themselves. Why would a pirate save a child rather than himself and especially sacrifice his own legs for that?

" FOR WHAT ?!" Sanji was crying at this point.

"Because... you have the same dream as me."

That's it... that's the reason why the pirate saved this kid.

Even Sora was surprised.

"So the kid...looks for All Blue." said Roger

"All Blue...but it doesn't exist." Shanks replied.

"All Blue? But...they said...it didn't exist."

"Why are these dreams if he doesn't even believe in them?" Request a buggy

"It exists. Some oar in the Grand Line. I'm sure All Blue exists!"

Zeff smiles. Well yes, in his opinion it is a sufficient reason.

"That's a stupid reason... these seas don't even exist"

Yes, that's enough for Zeff even if a certain lava man and a certain fish man don't agree.

Haruta wiped tears from his face. "It was so sad, I want to hug him so much! Poor child, let's adopt him!"

"NO YOI!"

"You are very naughty Marco"

"OYAJI?!"

"Come on... just keep it... you know during childhood... give it back afterwards I swear."

"NO YOI! WE'RE NOT KIDNAPPING THAT KID!"

" It's finish ? I want to see more about him ! Why did he left the Vinsmoke for join our family? I mean... join... Zeff of course" said Tatch

Marco have headache.

-------

Wano is a reflection of Japan and when I saw Ener ( Enel ) when I was young I immediately made the connection with what was behind his back. The legendary thunder Pokémon has it too and many other deities linked to thunder in Japanese culture. So it makes sense to me to make a sort of Izo that would be intriguing because of that!

According to the live action Zeff knows Garp and Roger so I make them interact.

There is a slight foreshadowing in the chapter about Shanks' fleet that was recently revealed in the manga 🤭

I'm not sure about that but, Sanji being French means that Vinsmoke is literally the cliché of France like: Wine ( Vin ) and Cigarette (smoke) 😭

I write Shanks the same way I wrote Luffy as a child. I think they both have the same way of thinking as children and adults. As children they are childish and seek combat/action a bit like Luffy when Shanks refuses to fight against the bandits. And adults they are more posed, taking the time to understand what others do not understand (afterwards it is only an interpretation because Luffy looks a lot like Shanks but we don't know much about Shanks, so I suppose that he's like Luffy since Luffy takes him as an example on many things)

Lol I forgot that Kaido and Big Mom had a big age gap but I always write them as an old couple but that seems strange now

I know there's not a lot of reaction but I don't have much things to say about Sanji, I like him (Still against his departure but I like him) but like... I don't know how to write reactions to personal things 😭😭 This tells a lot about Sanji's life. I purposely didn't include certain moments because I don't know how to write them. For example when he learns that Pudding is an asshole and he cries I think that if you don't have an emotional attachment to the character it's weird to watch or then you are indifferent in the face of this sadness. for Robin for example it's show is oast but also the government corruption you see the difference?

Anyway see you soon <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

149K 7K 80
WARNING: This is MalexMale and contains sexual scenes, strong language, violence etc. Read at own risk. ... What happens when you think everything is...
104K 1.2K 27
A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable people in a giant room together. What w...
25.9K 576 40
A year after the historical war between the Whitebeard fleet and the Marines, the revelation that the One Piece truly existed sparked a new wave of a...
1.9K 106 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...