I don't fight girls || Akaza...

By 0-0Blurryface0-0

This story takes place after the Mugan Train Arc so go watch that if you haven't already. After the news of h... More

Info on Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

A/n

427 15 6
By 0-0Blurryface0-0

IM ALIVE!!!

I'm alive and well. So much has been going on since I last updated this fanfic. I've moved, I've settled into my new house, I've started a new school. And I've been over busy.

But now I have time to continue this story. I do have plans as well to make other ones such as the one requested, one that me and a friend worked one for a little bit, and some Trigun Stampede fits as well.

I've had so many idea in the past week of fics I wanna write I'm going crazy. But I'm alive, and I will be updating now that I'm settled into my new place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 17
After the death of Rengoku, Akaza feels empty, as usual. No empathy for the death he had caused. Until he locks eyes with Tanjiro, a low ranked demon...
44.6K 2K 32
A demon is a vile creature, driven by blood and death. A demon slayer is the complete opposite. Dependable and an honour to human kind - demons and d...
2.4K 43 9
His glowing eyes shot daggers through my soul. Rengoku now hospitalised by Akaza, swore that the next time he saw him he would surely die. But what h...
277K 6.3K 13
(y/n) was taken in by Kagaya Ubuyashiki when she was 12. Both her parents died from a mudslide when she was 8, so she has been living and surviving o...