Invisible Thoughts |yan!bnha...

By Coolpantsyagotthere

An unlucky ghost finds herself becoming the fixation of many. |fem mc| "You're the most wonderful person I... More

CHARACTER/BOOK INFORMATION
Chp 1: A loud blond
Chp 2: A Man-child? he's my friend now.
Chp. 3: Mommy? sorry- mommy? sorry-

Chp. 4: Another loud blonde

1.5K 40 5
By Coolpantsyagotthere

DAY AFTER

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

"wakey wakey, kiddo. It's Sunday, you know what that means." Maiyuna sang, peaking her head into the doorway. 

"hrnn.. yayy, training" [Name] grumbled, sitting up on her bed.

"you wanted to learn, so now you gotta commit to it, up and at 'em!" she stated cheerfully.

the ghost rubbed her eyes. "yeah, gotcha. Where's mom?" she nodded.

"she's just taking Butter to the vet. little shit got into the chocolate cake so we're just making sure he's fine. Not sure when she'll be back, though." the goth informed, a sigh escaping upon the mention of the gremlin.

"stupid cat"

"don't talk about my baby like that"

[Name] stuck her tongue out, picking up her phone from the bedside table and reading her unopened messages.

Katsu Bitchugou

oi

do you wanna come over today? 

the old hag keeps bothering me about it

Delivered: 7:05

I ASKED YOU A QUESTION DUMBASS

Read: 7:22

I WAS SLEEPING DUMBASS

and good morning, Momma's planning on training me for a while

so I don't think I can, sorry lol

Read: 7:23

For UA right?

you're going to UA?

Read: 7:23

gonna try my best 👍

Read: 7:23

good

yeah, I guess I can train with you. don't got anything

to do today anyway

Read: 7:23

I'll double check with my mom if you can come

one sec

Read: 7:24

"oh, mom- before you go, Katsuki wants to come train with us, is that okay?" [Name] asked.

"of course, I'll be happy to beat his ass, too" the milf replied with a smile.

"alright, thanks"

one sec

Read: 7:24

she said yes 🔥🔥🔥💯🔥💯💯🔥💯

Read: 7:25 

good I'm already on my way. 

Read: 7:25

see you in a bit bestie 

Read: 7:25

with that out of the way, [Name] quickly threw on some workout clothes before heading downstairs to wait on her friend.

And she wasn't waiting very long, the aggressive knocking signaling his arrival. He opened the door without waiting, as usual. 

"morning Katsu, great to see you" [Name] smiled from the couch.

"you too." he replied, returning the smile with a small one of his own. In a flash, Maiyuna was over with the kids. 

"Katsuki, Im glad you decided to join us for training, it's been a while." she greeted.

"yeah, yeah. good to see ya" he mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"well, breakfast is almost ready, then you'll go warm up with some laps around the neighborhood. sound good?" 

"yes ma'am." the teens replied in unison, the woman to blinking back over to the kitchen.

[Name] stood up from the couch. "so, wanna talk in my room for a bit?".

"sure." he replied, following the girl up the stairs.

"so how've things been? I know we're together a lot but we don't really small talk very often"

"been fine. what about you? why did you get sick all of a sudden?" Katsuki asked.

"pretty good. I don't know about being sick, it wasn't that big of a deal. I felt fine after a while." the ghost shrugged. Well, that conversation ended as quickly as it began, soon melting into silence as they entered her room.

[Name] flopped down onto her bed. "...I really hope we get into UA, man." she sighed.

"are you doubting me? Obviously we're gonna get in, dumbass. I'll get top marks, for sure." Katsuki scoffed, gently bonking [Name]'s head.

the latter sat up. "I bet I can take first place from you~" she taunted.

"hah!? as if! You can't even control your own quirk!"

"yes I can-" she was cut off by Katsuki throwing a pillow at her, causing her to flinch and phase, unfortunately proving his point.

he snickered. "see? No way you're beating me"

"I'm still gonna beat you"

"I'll kill you, don't even try."

"no you won't"

"are you really gonna try me right now?"

"perhaps"

"oh fuck off, casper the friendly ghost"

"no you, Katsuki the unfriendly bitch"

"wHAT'D YOU JUST CALL ME?!

"oh, my bad. you've must've gone deaf, grandpa. probably after using your quirk so often back in your hey-day. See, I called you a bitc- AE-" she let out a yelp as she was tackled, falling off her bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. She started laughing soon after.

"what are you laughing at,  nerd?!" he grumbled.

"you" She stated, clearing her throat. before he could respond, Maiyuna did instead.

"Alright, it's ready! come on and eat so we can start training!" she called, impatiently waiting downstairs.

there was a small pause, neither of the teens moving from their unintentionally intimate positions on the floor.

"...keep pinning me down like this and I might get the wrong idea"

"shut up"

"okay"

.

After they ate, they went out to the front yard and were now standing on the sidewalk with Maiyuna in front of them. 

"Alright. 3 laps around the neighborhood, no quirks. turn it into a competition if you'd like, because I'm already timing you." she said, stepping off to the side. As soon as she said "Begin." they were off.

 Katsuki caught an early lead in the first time around, but was eventually caught up to and beat by the powerhouse that is [Name]. 

She let out a breath of relief as she came to a halt right as the goth read out her time. "1 hour, 23 minutes, 47 seconds.

the ghost flopped down on the bench her mother was sitting on, breathing heavily and drinking a shit ton of water. 

"1 hour, 24 minutes, 1 second" she also announced, Katsuki stopping as well and resting his hands behind his head to steady his own breathing.

of course Katsuki was pissed about losing, but it didn't really bother him all that much since it was his ghost that he lost to.

"Don't get too comfortable, honey. That was just a warm up, now you two are gonna fight me for a little bit, so I can see how you've improved." Maiyuna smiled, patting her daughter's head and standing up.

"Yes ma'am."

"Got it." The teens responded, Katsuki also grabbing a water bottle to drink. 

Maiyuna began walking away. "Whenever you're ready you can come on back, don't keep me waiting for too long." She called, soon disappearing behind the house and leaving them alone for a moment.

[Name] stood up. "well, no point in delaying the inevitable. let's go get our asses kicked." she said, waiting for her friend's approval before they could follow.

"tch. I'll be the one kicking ass around here." he stated confidently, taking her hand and heading over to the training field in the backyard of the [Lastname] house.

"I wish you good luck, then." she retorted,  following along as usual.

Maiyuna noticed their quick arrival and smiled. "great. Who wants to go first? [Name]? yeah, you'll go first. c'mon, kiddo" she instructed, the ghost nodding and stepping into the makeshift ring. 

"quirks allowed, get the other person out of the ring without leaving yourself?"

"you know the drill. good job, but let's try to focus more on combat than your quirk, okay? Katsuki, please count us down?" the MILF asked, the boy in question standing back away from the ring.

"three."

"two."

"one."

"go"

[Name] sprung into action instantly, quickly phasing and darting over to her mother, sweeping her legs out from under her once she unphased. Maiyuna fell to the floor, but landed a harsh kick to her daughter's side before blinking back up to her standing position. 

"quick tip, in most scenarios villains will be fighting to kill rather than to survive. They might not care what happens to them as long as they get to you, so never leave an opening." she stated, jumping backwards as [Name] rushed forwards. 

The woman narrowly avoided her daughter's attacks, offering some friendly advice in between fucking her up.

Eventually, the fight ended with Maiyuna as the victor, the final move being a bodyslam out of bounds. the goth popped her neck, helping her daughter up. "I'm glad you've been taking my advice, honey. great job" she praised.

"mhm, thanks. man- I was kinda feeling good about that one." [Name] coughed, grasping onto the side of her stomach. 

"you did good. Katsuki, are you ready?" Maiyuna asked, looking towards the boy. He nodded.

....to nobodies surprise, it was the same outcome. 

After, for lack of a better term, getting their ass beat for a couple hours, Maiyuna decided it was time to prepare lunch. 

"alright. let's review. [Name], you've definitely improved since last time we trained, but you still have trouble with acting before you think, and simultaneously thinking too hard before you act. Some situations you need to choose one or the other. Good job either way, you're getting stronger. And Katsuki," she began, the loudmouth perking his head up at the mention of himself

"you're a strong and intelligent fighter, and your aggression definitely helps with that. Doon't put it away completely, but remember that anger isn't the answer to everything. Kinda basic advice, but I hope it helps either way." Maiyuna shrugged. "I'll have food ready soon, [Name] I expect you to be levitating weights while I'm inside." she smiled.

"yes ma'am." the ghost affirmed, doing just as told and lifting the rack of weights conveniently stationed on the back porch. Maiyuna left soon after.

following lunch, the training was even harsher. running, sparring, intense quirk usage- and of course, how could I forget pain. By the end of the day, it was safe to assume both the kids were utterly exhausted. 

"thanks so much for having this brat over, [Name]. It means so much that you put up with him so often for us." Mistuki smiled, backhanding Katsuki over the head once he was mentioned.

"HIT ME AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!" he shouted, only to be hit once again. 

"of course, I'm always happy to." the ghost replied. 

"you're such a sweetheart, tell your moms i said hi" the woman gushed, pulling the girl into a quick hug before walking back out to her car. 

[Name] turned her attention back to her friend. "thanks for coming over, Katsu. If you ever wanna train again just let me know" she said with a smile. He scoffed, a smile tugging at his lips.

"yeah, I know. I'll see you tomorrow, dumbass" he tried to act nonchalant as he walked away, but his weird-ass walk was enough to make anyone snicker.

[Name] shut the door, and was immediately met with her mom's voice. "cute kid" Kari said, making her jump.

"HOly-" [Name] exclaimed, phasing out of surprise. "god you need a bell-!" she complained, clutching her chest. 

"sorry, [Nickname], force of habit." Kari chuckled nervously.

"yeah, believe me, I've never liked it either." Maiyuna sighed, appearing behind her daughter and placing her hand on her shoulder.

"oh, hey, that reminds me. kid, you've been wanting to go shopping recently, right?" Kari asked, pulling her wallet out of her pockets.

"yeah, why? can I?" the ghost asked excitedly.

"Yep, Butter's collar broke and we need to get a new one. can you go ahead and get that? You can buy whatever else you needed." she replied, holding out her card for [Name] to take.

"yay! wait- you're just gonna let me go to the mall alone?" she asked, taking the card.

"I mean, I was planning on it. The mall's pretty close by, it'll be about 4 hours till sundown, and you do have a bike you can take. Plus you'll have your phone on you. I trust you" she shrugged.

"yes!! thank you, I'll be home by 7!" [Name] announced, rushing upstairs to go change.

once she finished getting dressed, she ran back downstairs and out the door. "bye kid, be safe" Kari called after her.

[Name] was listening to music with her headphones in as she strolled through the mall after picking up Butter's new collar, her gaze wandering from store to store and eventually landing on a teenage girl who was wearing a cute sweater. She hesitantly approached her.

"um, hi- I'm sorry for bothering you, but I love your sweater, where'd you get it?" the ghost asked politely, offering the girl a quick smile. The girl's expression was one of adoration, she looked at the ghost as if she had hung the sun, her eyes wide and practically sparkling.

"I got it from a store around here..." she trailed off, quickly snapping herself out of her trance and demeanor quickly shifting to an energetic and excited one. "I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! what's your name? I love your outfit, that color is so pretty on you!" Toga gushed, grinning widely as she rocked back and forth on her heels. 

"Really? Thanks. I'm [Name] [Lastname], it's nice to meet you" she beamed, happy to have met such a nice person. And pretty, too. Wowzers, what luck.

"You have such a cute name, [Nickname]! In fact, you're really cute" Toga chirped, holding the ghost's hands and squeezing them. 

"Aha- thank you again, you're really pretty also" [Name] responded, the heat rising to her cheeks a gentle reminder that she does not handle compliments very well. 

"If you want, I can show you the place I bought the sweater? It's one of my favorites, and you would look so cute in- like- everything!" She giggled.

"I'd love too, if you're sure you're not busy" the ghost smiled, immediately being lightly pulled closer to her new friend, their hands interlocked. 

"Yay~! A new friend!" Toga cheered, the two proceeding to walk through the mall. Or- really skip, in the blonde's case.

During their walk, they had been talking about their interests and such, and eventually started playing stupid games.

"Okay, kiss marry kill: Best Jeanist, Fatgum, Miruko" [Name] asked, swinging their hands back and forth between the two girls.

"Hmm... marry Fatgum, kiss Best Jeanist, kill Miruko!" Toga stated confidently.

"Miruko!? No- why? That's incorrect, actually." [Name] blurted out. 

"Noo, I mean, she's great- not even my usual type, but I absolutely see the appeal! like- just to see her all weak and covered in blood, that would make her even more attractive~" the blonde added, giggling. 

The ghost inhaled sharply. "Okay, I kinda get where you're coming from with that- but like, really?? You're breaking my heart, Toga" she sighed dramatically.

"Aww, don't be sad, I could just becom- OH! We're here!" Toga suddenly exclaimed, the shift in volume startling [Name] just enough to phase. And sure enough, they were in front of the cute boutique the blonde had been rambling about throughout their conversation. 

"Oh, great" [Name] added with a smile. 

"Wait, what was that? What happened to you??" Toga asked, eyes wide as she looked at her friend

"Oh, just my quirk. A portion of it can turn me into a ghost when I get startled" [Name] shrugged.

"Ooh, cool!" Toga responded, both entering the shop and starting to browse.

"So on the topic, do you have a quirk?" The ghost asked casually, eyes scanning the racks for anything she would like. 

"Yep! It's called transform!" She confirmed, quickly snatching two dresses off the rack in front of her. 

"Woah- is it like shapeshifting?" 

"Yep-!" Toga began, pausing as she thought about telling her new friend about her quirk. 

Was there a chance this cute girl that makes her feel things she's never felt before could think she's crazy after telling her? Absolutely. Oh, well. She's in too deep to leave right now. If she tries to, Toga can just kill her and take her blood. No loss, no gain.

"I makes me transform into anyone who's blood I drink!!" She added, her grin widening. 

"Sounds cool, so is there like a time limit? Can you use their quirk? Do you get their personality or is it just a cosmetic thing?" [Name] asked. Well, she was Izuku's friend for a reason. 

"As far as I know, it just makes me look like them, but I really don't know, or care!" Toga giggled.

"An interesting quirk, that I'm sure has a lot more to learn about it. Nice." The ghost stated, giving a thumbs up. 

"Yep! Look at these cute dresses, we'd look so good in them, don'tya think?? We could match!" The blonde exclaimed excitedly, giving one of the aforementioned garments to her friend. 

"Oh, yeah, they are really cute-" [Name] began, feeling the buzzing of her phone from inside her pocket. She pulled it out, reading the alarm label on screen. "Holy shit- it's 7:00 already-? where does time run off to" she mumbled.

"Huh? What'cha reading?" Toga asked, peaking over her friend's phone. 

"Hate to do this so suddenly but I've gotta go" [Name] sighed. 

"What?? Nooooo~ why so soon?" The blonde whined.

"I told my mom's I'd be back by now, I'm sorry" she smiled apologetically.

"No fair" Toga pouted, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I get ya. Here, I'll get us the dresses and we can meet up some other time, okay?" She offered, taking both items and walking up to the register. Toga nodded, following close behind.

"Fineee~ I'm putting my number in your phone, though. No way am I losing you so soon" she stated, doing just that as she swiped her ghost's phone from her hand as she paid. 

.

It had barely been 5 minutes since they parted ways, but apparently that was more than enough time for Toga.

Toga (cute mall girl)

Snsnsjsnsnsjsns

I miss you [Nicknameeeee] ❤️❤️❤️

When can we meet up agaiinnnnnnnn

Read: 7:06

We'll make plans soon, I promise lol

I miss you too Toga, excited to see you again <3

Read: 7:06

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

(2807 Words)

A/N: boo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.5K 17
When their friends decide to befriend the lonely girl in Class 1-A, Todoroki and Midoriya find their emotions fluctuating and have a hard time unders...
2.1M 101K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
140 6 3
Childhood friends with an unhealthy and toxic obsession with each other! Reader is extremely manipulative and not such a good person, and her quirk i...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

13K 679 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...