Clash Of Hearts

Door 1happy4rose

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 - 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭, 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰�... Meer

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙳𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 2
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
1. 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚊
2. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂
3. 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜
4. 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎
5. 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗
6. 𝙰 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 '𝙼𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎'
7. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎!
8. 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚎!
9. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜
10. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞
11. 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎?
12. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎
13. 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜
14. 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎
15. 𝙱𝚎𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
16. 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝
17. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕
18. 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
19. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛!
20. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕
21. 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚢
22. 𝚂𝚔𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢..𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
23. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝙻𝚄𝚃
24. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡
25. 𝙱𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎
26. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔
27. 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎!
28. 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜.𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜.
29. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎!
30. 𝚄𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜
31. 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
32. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
33. 𝙰𝚌𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗
34. 𝙾𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜!
35. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝!
36. 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
37. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
38. 𝙸𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕
39. 𝙼𝚢 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻
40. 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
41. 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌
42. 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚜
43. 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
44. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕
45. 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
46. 𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜!!!
47. 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍
48. 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗
49. 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴
50. 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍
51. 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕!
52. 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
53. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎
54. 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍
55. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎?
56. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚛
57. 𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜
58. 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
59. 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
60. 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛
61. 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗
62. 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
63. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
64. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎
65. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
66. 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
67. 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝
68. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍
69. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢---𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞
70. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
71. 𝙸𝚌𝚎-𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖-𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢
72. 𝚁𝚑𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
73. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
74. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞
75. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎
76. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝
77. 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜
78. 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝙸𝙽
79. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴...
80. 𝙳𝚛. 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚊
82. 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎?
83. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚂𝚒𝚗
84. 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛
85. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎' 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
86. 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝
87. 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐!
88. 𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
89. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝
90. 𝙴𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎
91. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞
92. 𝙸'𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞
93. 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍
94. 1994-2023
95. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢
96. 𝙷𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛.
97. 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
98. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
99. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴
100. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
101. 22𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
102. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚎
103. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎
104. 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
105. 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
106. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢!!

81. 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

1.4K 51 28
Door 1happy4rose

Chapter-81

Author's POV

She looked at him. His intimidating eyes dared her to move. She stood frozen in her spot.

He waved his forefinger and middle finger at her, signalling her to come towards him. Rose gulped visibly. She could feel the temperature rising. AC wasn't helping her. She felt hot.

Slowly, she peered her eyes towards the door.

" Don't even think about that" he warned, his voice coming out huskier.

It was tempting her.

She looked at him, biting her lips. He wanted to bite them. His member hardened as she took slow steps towards him.

The peach colour dress complimented her glowing skin. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun. Even without any makeup, she looked fabulous. She never failed to capture his heart.

While she took her own time to reach him, he was impatiently waiting for her. His hard member throbbed inside his pants. To plunge inside her.

He almost growled when she stood next to him. Pulling her towards him, he made her sit on his lap, her legs straddling him.

She immediately placed her hands on his chest. A throaty grunt escaped his lips as she sat right on his hardened dick. She felt the vibrations in his chest. The hard flesh underneath her, now, wet pussy, made her gulp hard.

He slowly tucked her hair behind her ears and caressed her cheeks. The sexual tension in the air was increasing by the minute.

His thumb brushed her lips, parting them in the process.

" Beautiful" he mused before pulling her lips into a deep, passionate kiss.

She was taken aback by the sudden kiss. But gradually kissed him back.

He licked her lips, slightly biting the lower lips. Nibbling on her lips, he sucked them before pushing his tongue inside her mouth. She moved slightly causing him to grunt in pleasure. His tongue caressed hers earning a moan from her. After some time, he left her lips. She was breathing heavily while his hands travelled inside her one-piece cloth.

Rose bit her lips as his hands moved closer to her inner thighs.

" Bite them again and I'll bend you over my desk!" He warned, his voice deep and husky.

Rose widened her eyes and immediately stopped biting her lips. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as she glared at him.

He pushed her panties aside, his knuckles slowly brushed her sex. Rose gasped feeling his soft touches.

" Did you have a good talk with her?" He asked, pinching her lips, gently.

She hissed, nodding her head. He pinched them a little roughly demanding a verbal answer from her.

"Oh..Yes," It came out like a moan.

Rose was embarrassed. Red tint covered her cheeks as he looked into her eyes. Lust danced in their eyes.

" Good..." he said, rubbing his thumb on her clit.

Rose threw her head back, clutching his chest.

" I thought you wanted to ask me something?" he said, collecting the juices from her pussy, rubbing it on her entrance.

She whimper-moaned, nodding her head.

He was enjoying her helpless condition.

" Ask me flower," he said, increasing the pace.

Rose moaned, throwing her head back.

" I..uh..did...you...threaten her.." Rose managed to speak.

" It was an order for her to meet me" Donovan entered his thick middle finger inside her wet pussy and she jumped at the intrusion.

" Don... Donovan" she moaned, moving her hips to meet his thrusts.

He smirked.

" Yes flower...ask me," he said, pushing another digit inside her. She whimpered, as he squeezed her bosom gently.

She forgot the alphabet. She didn't even know what to ask.

"I..uhm..ahh...did you ask...her.. my condition...about my condition?" she failed to form a proper sentence. His fingers curling inside her was blurring her sanity.

He increased his pace. Rose threw her head back, moving her hips swiftly.

His fingers hit her G-spot. She felt the knot tightening. She was a moaning mess. He didn't slow down. His fingers moved in and out, at a mad pace.

" Yes..." Donovan said, answering her previous question and also demanding her to cum.

As if her body obeys him, she came hard, moaning his name. He fingered her through the orgasm.

Her body shook at the intensity. It was mind-shattering.

As she breathed heavily, resting her forehead on his broad shoulders, he removed his fingers from her pussy and licked them clean. Her cheeks reddened again, as he licked his thick fingers, and her pussy throbbed in need. It was begging for his warm tongue inside of her.

" Look at the mess you made on your daddy's pants! Dirty girl" Donovan remarked, lifting her and placing her on the desk.

His words seemed to turn her on. She eyed him in need. He smirked seeing her reaction. She looked so red. He knew she liked it.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Pulling his boxers down, he freed the hard monster from his boxers.

Rose gasped at the monster, waiting to devour her.

" Spread your legs flower" Donovan gently commanded, and she complied.

He smirked.

"Dr Carla didn't say anything about you flower," He said, lining his length on her wet pussy.

Rose now realised that 'Yes' was the answer to her previous question. She moaned as he rubbed the head of his dick on her wet entrance.

" I.. Donovan!!" she moaned, clutching onto his shoulders as he entered his dick in one go.

Her eyes rolled in all angles. Her neck arched back.

Donovan grunted feeling home. Whenever he was with her, inside her, in between her, he felt at home.

Her warm tight pussy feels like home for him. His home.

" Hold the desk. Flower" he ordered. He wasn't moving, his eyes hinting at mischief.

Rose placed her hands on the desk, it made her spread her legs even wider. That's what he wanted.

She was looking at him thinking why he wasn't moving.

Is it a punishment?

" Yes. You're right. It is a punishment" He pulled out, reading her mind like an open book.

A loud moan escaped her lips as he plunged inside her again with great force.

" Oh... my...!" he did it again and Rose was losing her sanity.

" You are a...bast----" he thrust his dick, hitting the right spot. She moaned, unable to complete that word.

He smirked seeing her flushed cheeks.

" Say that again and I will fuck you all night" He thrusted roughly, spewing another warning.

Rose shook her head, she knew he would do it.

" No... Please" she didn't know for what she was pleading. To thrust harder and fuck her roughly or to keep fucking her all night.

" I love it when you beg..." He said, pulled his length and plunged in, making her scream his name.

" Beg me to make you cum" he husked, biting her neck. Rose was almost on the verge of cumming. But he made sure, she didn't cum until she begged for it.

" Please Donovan..." she pleaded, she wanted to cum.

He smirked.

" It's Daddy...when I am balls deep buried in your warm pussy" Donovan corrected, spanking her hard on her bare pussy. She jumped. He wasn't even allowing her to hold onto him.

" uh...let me hold you please" Rose pleaded, her eyes misty. She was crying in pleasure. He nodded, increasing the force of his thrusts. Rose held onto his shoulders for life.

And again, his thrusts slowed down.

" Beg me flower. Beg me and I will let you cum!" He said, looking at her.

Rose shook her head, glaring at him.

" Let's play then." he spanked her again. "I know you love when I fuck you all night, roughly and hard.." he pulled her dress down, taking her bosom into his mouth.

The line between pleasure and sanity was blurring her senses. She wanted him to move faster but he was hitting, slowly, painfully slowly.

" Please... Donovan" she begged, meekly.

Donovan smirked.

" Keep it louder...and call me Daddy" Donovan demanded, his lips forming into a smirk.

She'd do anything right now.

" Da..Daddy.... please... please let me cum" she begged, looking at him.

That innocent look alone made his dick twitch inside her pussy.

" Yes, flower..." He said, thrusting inside her with a newfound energy.

Her bosom jiggled with each thrust. The files on his desk shook as he fucked her hardly.

Loud grunts and moans filled the room. She was moaning while he was grunting, thrusting her hard.

" Cum with me! Flower" He commanded, hitting her g-spot.

And she came again, milking his dick. He released ropes of cum inside her tight pussy.

She rested her head on his shoulder, while his dick pulsed inside her pussy.

He waited until the last drop of his semen filled her insides and then slowly pulled out.

" I missed this" he said kissing her forehead. She nodded, hugging him. " I missed it too" She mumbled softly.

After some minutes, he lifted her down and carried her to the couch.

" How do you know so much about Panic attacks?" Rose asked, her voice soft.

Donovan looked at her, his face void of any emotions.

" My mom...she used to get them. They were pretty intense" His jaws clenched and unclenched as he said this.

Rose cupped his cheeks. He shook his head, pulling her legs on his thighs.

There was a brief silence. Donovan looked as if he was trying to control something, Rose wanted to ask but decided against it.

" I requested Carla....to destroy my files" Rose spoke, she relaxed under his gentle touches.

Her head rested on the soft cushion, while her legs rested on his thighs. He was massaging her feet.

" Why" he asked, massaging her toes.

" Hmm...it's...it's...quite..." she stopped looking for a word to describe his cruelty to her.

Donovan noticed how her features changed as she spoke about the file. He knew something was bad.

" bad?" he suggested.

She shook her head, her eyes closed.

"It's disturbing and disgusting," Rose said, a lone tear escaping her eyes. Donovan clenched his jaws, drawing circles on her feet.

" I.. please don't force her..." Rose opened her eyes to look into his eyes. Her eyes were misty. She looked really sad.

" Don't hurt her...I told her not to tell anyone about my condition" Rose almost pleaded, her eyes looking deep into his.

He nodded, curtly.

He wanted to know what was wrong with her. He wouldn't have minded dragging Carla to his basement to know the truth but now, he won't do it.

" I will tell you....someday..." Rose said, her lips pursed into a thin smile.

Donovan's heart clenched painfully.

He mentally killed the person whoever is responsible for her condition. If he gets his hands on that person, god bless his poor soul.

" Is it Chase?" Donovan couldn't stop himself from asking this.

Rose shook her head.

" I was in India when it happened. And then, Papa brought me to the States.
Dr Carla was in the Northern States before her divorce...now she has shifted to her parents" Rose explained, closing her eyes and feeling his hands on her feet.

" you give the best massage," Rose said, changing the topic. Donovan hummed in response.

" Rain was good too," she said, remembering Rain's head massages. Whenever she complained of a headache, Rain gave her the best oil plus head massage.

He didn't react.

Rose opened her eyes and looked at him. He seemed blank.

" Where is Leon?" Rose asked, suddenly remembering him.

His features hardened.

" He left..." he spat, clenching his jaws.

Leon is his best friend. They were friends from childhood.

" Where.." Rose asked, trying to get up. But his hard glare was enough for her to lie down, pouting.

" I don't know... I don't care" Donovan spat, angrily.

Rose sighed.

He was bothered. Yet acting like he doesn't care.

" You clearly Care," Rose said, sitting straight. She cupped his face again.

" What happened Donovan?" She asked, looking at him with concerned eyes.

" He left Flower. We had a little argument and he walked out like a pussy" Donovan said. It sounded more like complaining.

Rose pinched his ears, earning a deep hiss from him.

" If you said anything that hurt him or offended him, talk to him. Don't act like you don't care when you clearly care about him" Rose schooled him.

Donovan chuckled looking at her serious expressions. She looked like a teacher explaining the rules and regulations to a naughty kid.

" I might talk...after a second round," Donovan said, grabbing her waist. Heat rushed to her cheeks. She pushed him back.

" Idiot," she said, as she rested her head on his chest.

" Your idiot" he said, running his fingers in her hair, making her smile widely.

Hey guys, please click on the star button and follow me.

How's the chapter?

Donovan wants her to call him DADDY!!!!

Leon is hurt, guys. Do you think he will stop talking to Donovan? Or do you think Donovan will apologise to Leon?

Okay. This is something very cute. The last part guys. Whenever Rose calls him an idiot, he responds with 'Your idiot'.

I love how they express their love.

It's so cute.

Let me know your views in the comments section.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

524K 34.8K 61
𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙹𝙸'𝚂 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙸𝚂 �...
3.6M 147K 45
𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ♡ 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
277K 3.2K 43
💜🖤 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝💜🖤 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛...
653K 23.3K 57
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 �...