ₘₑₗₜᵢₙg ₋ ₛₐₙₜₐₙ dₐᵥₑ ( d...

By -SANTANDAVESLVR

✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ "𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
announcement!!!
another announcement

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

654 22 38
By -SANTANDAVESLVR

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

it had only been a few days since dave had texted amara and attempted to lift her spirits, and yet amara found herself thinking about him more often than she would like. these thoughts spanned from wanting to get to know him more to wanting to slap him ( yes she does find him that annoying ). however in her defence, she was on her period and had a dip in productivity, so she wasn't just thinking about him and ended up thinking deeply on a lot of topics and stressing herself over what seemed to be nothing ( she's literally known for this ).

especially with her twin sisters coming over, amara found herself incredibly anxious, and fretting over every small thing. obviously, this irritated her roommates as they often had to watch her freak outs, meltdowns and occasional panic attack, but this seemed even more intense than usual.

"hey guys, have you seen my other shoe?" amara questioned, her voice raising and quivering as she frantically searched around their apartment.

"i'm sorry we literally can't hear you over all the frantic ransacking." aaliyah stated, smiling sarcastically at amara before her sister smacked her head, causing her smile to drop.

"i said have you seen my other shoe?!" amara shouted at the younger girl.

"ok mars, you might wanna chill out and not yell at my little sister please," jasmine started apprehensively, "also your other shoe is in your hand."

"oh right. sorry liyah, sorry jas." amara mumbled bashfully, blushing and rubbing her arm.

"it's alright don't worry."

"it isn't. my ears still hurt."

"liyah shut up." jasmine cried, slapping the back of her sister's head yet again. she was aware of how stressed amara got whenever her family would come over to visit, so her sisters staying for a week was destined to stress her out. she knew amara was an easily wound up person and could stress herself over almost everything but there was something about her family coming over that sent her over the edge.

in jasmine's opinion, it was that amara always felt like she had to impress her family, even after she shot off and became incredibly famous, she still felt like she had to prove she was good enough to make her family proud. and that meant in every possible way: including having her life together. so, she would stress herself out over meaningless scenarios and try to make sure everything was clean and in tact to prove to her family that she was able to have her shit together.

"i'm sorry guys. i was stressed and i took it out on you. my bad."

"it's alright mari i was just joking." aaliyah murmured.

"also liyah aren't you supposed go out with the twins once they get here?"

"yeah everything's set up. don't worry about it."

"no i am worrying because ria just said she might come by later. so now i have to prepare for her and oakley because he follows her around like a lost puppy. i mean it's adorable but he's so picky and annoying and i really don't want to have to deal with it. and what if my sisters are uncomfortable with other guests coming because they just came off the train..." amara rambled as she stated pacing rubbing her hands through her curls. it seemed as if she was working herself up and simultaneously trying to calm herself down.

her roommates just watched on concerned and terrified at amara's monologue of all her worries. they knew if they interrupted they'd be putting themselves in the firing line, however amara's rant was yet to finish. in fact it had reached the point where her pacing had turned into speed walking.

"should we stop her?" aaliyah whispered to her older sister, her eyes unable to move from the worrying sight in front of her.

"i would say no because she usually stops by herself but she seems to be stressing herself out more."

"has she taken her meds?"

"liyah that's a mean question you can't just say that!" jasmine scolded slapping her sisters arm in an attempt to reprimand her.

"well considering what i'm watching right now, i'd say it's a valid question. do you think i should ask her?"

"are you fucking stupid?! asking her if she took her anxiety meds is like wearing red in front of bull. i want you to be alive by the end of the day because i'm your legal guardian so please i beg, don't piss her off." jasmine pleaded with her younger sister. not that she thought aaliyahs question wasn't reasonable, it's just that jasmine valued her life and knew that such a question would lead to an argument she really couldn't be asked to have. "hey mars, we'll sort everything out-"

"but-"

" and you can check over everything to calm your little control freak ass. then maybe you can tell us what actually has you this stressed because it's not just whatever you're saying it is."

"ok that'll sounds good. thank you guys, genuinely. i love you both and im sorry you had to see that." amara stated her hand slightly shaking as she tried to control it.

"yeah and you can also tell us if you've been taking your-" aaliyah's statement was cut off by jasmine's hand covering her mouth, and thankfully muffling aaliyah's words.

"what was that?"

"nothing to worry your pretty little head about. you know what? you go out and buy food to make for everyone at dinner and we'll deal with everything at home." jasmine offered while glaring at the nerve of her younger sister.

"oh my god i love you jas. thank you so much." amara cried giddily.

in all actuality, amara had no clue why she was this level of worked up over something she wouldn't usually stress herself to that level over. she assumed it was her hormones acting up as well as her dealing with the betrayal of her ex but her ex friend, ruby. she, as usual, suppressed her feelings until she could no longer and deal with them. presumably, this was what was happening and it just happened to coincide with her period causing her amplified emotions.

( it definitely had nothing to do with a certain sassy darkskin boy's confusing behaviour ).

𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

𝗶 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘀 -  𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 (𝗺𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀)
𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲 - 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗷𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 - 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝗿𝗶𝗮 - 𝗺𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝗼𝗮𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆 - 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮 - 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝟭
𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 - 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝟮

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
tima!
TIMA?!!!
i legit only have 10 minutes until mars is back on her phone

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝟏
you do know she'll scroll up and see these messages right.

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
shut up fatima.
you've been friends with amara since you guys were like 2 right?

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝟏
yeah?

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
well she's stressing out more than she did before she got cast for euphoria
even worse to when she said to that guy that she found him beautiful without thinking and that he had great biceps 😭

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝟏
oh damn was she pacing

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
she was speed walking
i swear i saw her tears forming
idk what to do she was like really stressed and i an tell she's got a lot on her mind

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
you guys do know this is a group chat
and she's on this group chat she'll see this

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
trust me she won't she doesn't check her messages

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
oh yeah i've been on read for 2 days

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
yeah but that's cuz it's you not because she's bad at texting
anyways how do i get her to tell me what's wrong

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
have you tried talking to her

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
david no one asked you
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
then just message privately!!!

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
no i need ria's advice too

𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
ok well maybe butter her up slowly

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝟏
oohhh yess whenever she was feeling run down i'd watch white chicks with her and she'd just spill everything.

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
don't you think she'll realise what's going on

𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
DAVID NO ONE IS SPEAKING TO YOU FUCK OFF
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
HAHAHAHAA GET HIM AGAIN RIA
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝟏
if that doesn't work she's the man helps
and pizza

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
ok thanks guys i love you fatima and ria

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
what about me

𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
i think you can read between the lines dave
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

jasmine had definitely taken on the advice that her friends had provided her, yet she also wondered why dave seemed to care so much. eventually, after setting everything up she waited for amara to return with her siblings and came to a realisation as to why amara was acting the way she was. she knew that her friend was so used to everything being a specific way and despised change, so with so much change going on and amara being a control freak, her grasp on her control seemed to be loosening. she felt like she wasn't in control of anything in her life so she was stressing and lashing out

meanwhile...

location: dave's house, london

dave was 'for some reason' worrying about amara. he knew how bad her anxiety could get and even though they didn't get on, there was an extent to which he had some care for her. he'd known her for almost 20 years and so it was impossible to think he didn't care about her. so with him being thoughtful and feeling remorseful for being so cold and short with her their past few interactions, he wanted to check on her. just to be nice not because he felt anything....( he does he just doesn't know it yet ).

𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮- 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 😒
𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲- 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲 🙄🙄

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
hey amara

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
hi?

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
ok watch your attitude

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
i know you're not talking mr "your wig is lifting"

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
yeah fairs
but i just wanted to check on you

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
why?
i'm fine

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
it's just that jasmine said
nvm

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
what did she say?!

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
nothing
shes gonna kill me

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
no she won't because i'll kill her first.

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
seriously though are you ok

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
i'm kinda fine
i mean i'm doing better

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
really ?

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
yeah it's just a lot's happened and i know i shouldnt be taking that out on other people i just haven't noticed
i just feel like nothings going right and i know i sound really depressing but it's how i feel

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
i get that
i mean you can always talk to people about it

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
yeah like who

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
like me?

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
really?

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
yeah sure i mean my advice may not be great but it won't be awful.

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
ok demonstrate

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
demonstrate what?

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
your advice genius
if you want me to come to you when i need it i need to know if it'll be useful

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
ok well by pushing people away you're doing the opposite to what you need
you want to feel like everything is the same and going well but that'll only happen if you stop pushing people away

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
that's what you call "not that great" advice
that was better than what i pay my therapist to tell me

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
oh shit i didn't think about fees

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
listen you already said it and their wasn't an agreement

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
yeah but next time it's a tenner for every piece of good advice

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
yeah yeah whatever
thanks though dave
seriously i appreciate it

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
it's no problem mars

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
did you just call me mars?

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
yeah everyone else does

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
yeah but you don't

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
do you not want me to call you that?

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
no no it's nice i like it
thanks davey
disliked by dave

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞🙄🙄
i told you not to call me that

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 😒
yeah idc it's cute and it pisses you off meaning it's the perfect nickname
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲 🙄🙄

to say amara's heart slightly swelled at the thought that face would check on her just because, would be an understatement. it did slightly change her view on him, she now thought that instead of him being arrogant, self indulgent and careless, that he was an incredible thoughtful, selfless and caring man.

she was starting to see that there was more to him than what she'd previously known. but she knew she could never admit these feelings let alone act on them. so she kept them to herself to bottle up and just hoped the two could at least be friends

a message from becca

ngl i did hate amara in this chapter but it's for character development trust the process guys she'll be better. also amara's starting to like dave we love to see it.

ik i said this won't be a fast burn but it was so slow that it wasn't even burning.

if you guys have any feedback or suggestions please send it in because i'm struggling. also i hope you guys like this chapter and don't be silent readers. love you all and take care 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2K 97
~~~~ 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. ~~~~ "𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢...
3.9K 18 34
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖" 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕...
4.8K 259 43
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏"... 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫�...
208K 4.6K 26
❛ 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗜 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗠 . . . ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 ...