Always by your side๐Ÿ’ž

Von Jahaan227

Inspired by My Fault (Culpa Mia) movie. Kim Taehyung; a rich, spoiled girl is the only child of world famous... Mehr

Introduction
1. Bodyguard๐Ÿ‘Š
2. Tae being a brat ๐Ÿ˜ 
3. A day at Jk's apartment ๐Ÿฅฐ
4. What is love? ๐Ÿค”
5. Jeonlous ๐Ÿฅด
6. Kiss me till I am 18 ๐Ÿ’‹
7. Confession๐Ÿ’“
8. Night's gonna be long๐Ÿคซ
10. My everything ๐Ÿ’ž
11. Game over ๐Ÿ–ค
12. Truth ๐Ÿ’“

9. Heartbreak ๐Ÿ’” (M)

4.8K 258 43
Von Jahaan227

Tae is lying on Jk's bed naked with blindfold. Her hands are tied on the bed's headboard.

Jk took out a bowl of ice from the fridge and walked towards Tae with a smirk crept on his lips. He kept the bowl on the table and hovered over her.

Jk brushed his lips with Tae but didn't kiss her making her whine.

Jk- Have some patience babe.

He took one ice cube and traced on Tae's neck. Tae arched her back at the cold sensation. Jk rubbed the ice cube on her sensative nipples making Tae let out a loud moan.

He kept the ice cube on her belly button and took another one from the bowl. Jk bought the ice cube near her pussy and let the cold water drop on her sensitive part.

Tae- Aahh~hmm~mmm

Tae gripped the bedsheet tightly when Jk started rubbing the ice cube on her inner walls. She tried to closer her legs but Jk spanked her inner thigh.

Jk- Don't even try babe.

Jk rubbed Tae's pink nub while holding her thighs. Tae squirmed under Jk's hold and tried to pull out her hands that were tied on the headboard.

Jk took another ice cube and put it inside his mouth. He leaned closer to Tae's lips and attached his mouth on hers letting the ice cube slide in Tae's mouth. He pulled her in a kiss while grabbing her neck.

Tae was kissing Jk with same passion but her eyes widen when she felt ice cube sliding inside her sensitive hole. She pulled out from the kiss and moaned loudly.

Tae- AAHH~NO~HMM~TOO~MUCH~

Jk- You wanted me babe and I love rough sex.

Saying this Jk again captured her lips in a rough kiss while fingering the ice cube inside her hole. Tae wanted to grip something but she couldn't as her hands were tied.

Tae- UMM~KOOKIE~LEAVE~

Jk didn't listened to Tae and latched onto her tongue while fingering deep inside her. Tae's eyes left tears at the pain and pleasure. She wriggled under Jk's hold to loosen the knot on her wrist.

Jk spanked Tae's inner thigh.

Jk- Don't you dare move babe.

Saying this he detached from her mouth and went down to her pussy lips. He entered his tongue inside Tae's hole and began tongue fucking her while holding her waist in a tight grip.

Tae arched her back and put her legs on Jk's shoulders. She bite her lips so hard which caused it to bleed. Jk's one hand went upwards and squeezed Tae's one boob.

Tae- AAHH~UMM~

Jk increased his pace while eyes fixed on Tae's face. He was enjoying looking at her expressions. Jk entered his one finger inside and began fingering her while tongue still abusing her prostate.

Tae's body began shaking cuz of oversensitivity. She can't take it more.

Tae- LEAVE~ IT~ UMM~ I~ BEG~ AAHH~ YOU~

Jk smirked and continue to torture her sensitive part.

Tae- I~ UMM~ AAHH~ AM~ CLOSE.

Jk detached his mouth and entered more two fingers inside her hole and increased his pace. Tae clenched around Jk's finger and squirted all around the bed and his fingers with a loud moan.

Jk pulled out his fingers and watched the panting figure of Tae. Her body was still shaking trying to come out of an amazing orgasm.

Jk cleaned his hand and leaned closer to her. He untied her hands and removed the blindfold.

Jk wipped her tears and pecked her eyes.

Jk- Do you still want me inside you?

Tae didn't said anything as she wasn't relaxed yet. She was still catching her breathe.

Jk smirked and was about to get away from Tae but she stopped him and switched their position. She leaned closer to his face and pulled his lower lip in between her teeth.

Tae- I am not someone to back away this easily. Will show you how to play the real game. (whispered in Jk's ear)

Tae pulled Jk's earing with her teeth and sat on his lap. She began moving on his clothed boner. Jk throwed his head back while gripping Tae's waist tightly.

Tae travelled towards his mouth and captured his lips in a dominating kiss.
Jk got so lost in the kiss that he didn't realised when Tae tied his hands together.

Tae broke the kiss and smirked at him.

Tae- How does it feels when you can't touch me?

Jk looked at Tae in confusion but then he realised she tied his hands.

Jk- Why did you tied my hands? Remove it. (said angrily)

Tae laughed and got up from the bed. She walked towards the table and took some cake into the bowl.

Tae- Today is my birthday so let me enjoy cake in my own way.

Tae crawled on the bed. She pulled out his pants and boxers revealing his hard boner.

Tae- Uuu, someone's already hard.

Jk- Just free my hands and then I will show you.

Tae smirked and spanked Jk's inner thigh.

Tae- No aggression baby boy otherwise I know how to treat you well. (said while teething his boner)

Jk- FUCK, DON'T.

Tae hovered over Jk and put some cream on his cheek, lips, neck, chest, nipples, abs. She licked the cream from his stomach all the way upto his lips. She again pulled him in a kiss showing aggression. Sometimes biting, chewing and sucking his lower lip.

Tae felt Jk's boner poking her ass. She pulled out from the kiss and went down to his boner. She took one strawberry flavour condom and tore the packet with her teeth while maintaining eye contact with Jk.

Jk- Untie my hands Taehyung. (said sternly)

Tae- Let me play with your dick first.

Tae slided the condom on Jk's dick and took it inside her mouth.

Jk- FUCK~ (groaned loudly)

Tae began bopping her head up and down on his long shaft while humming making him feel the sensation. Her both hands gripped his balls tightly and began squeezing them.

Jk closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. He badly wanna touch Tae but his stubborn girlfriend won't show any mercy on him.

Tae increased his pace while eyeing Jk. She smirked and squeezed his boner.

Jk- STOP IT TAEHYUNG.

Tae understood he is close. She intentionally kept her thumb on his tip to not let him cum.

Jk- AAHH~ LET ME CUM. (groaned in pain)

Tae let him suffer for a while then she removed her thumb making him release a load of cum in the condom.

Jk was breathing heavily with his body filled with sweat beads.

Tae removed the condom and throwed it into the dustbin. She took another condom and slide it down his member but before she could take it inside her hole Jk tore the cloth tying his hands and switched their position. Tae widened her eyes at the sudden act.

Jk grabbed her neck and pulled her in a rough kiss. He aligned his member at Tae's entrance and pushed it inside in one go making her scream at the immense pain. She detached from the kiss and cried loudly while gripping Jk's shoulders tightly.

Jk stayed still and hugged Tae while caressing her cheeks. He began planting wet kisses on her neck and sucking a specific spot to leave hickies.

After sometime Tae tapped Jk's shoulder signalling him to move. Jk sat up pulling away till the tip before slamming back at the warmth of his girlfriend. Tae screamed nails digging at his shoulders.

Jk snapped his hips against Tae. Eyes over his moaning girlfriend. He thrusted in and out hardly making her moan. He tried to control himself cuz of Tae's age but seeing her so fucked up, squirming beneath him; he lost it. All he wanted was to fuck her till he can't feel his own legs.

Tae- AAHH~UMM~KOOK

Tae moaned head thrown back sucking on her lower lip, legs wrapped around Jk's torso, her hole wide opened for Jk to fuck so good.
Jk groaned excitedly at the sight of his monstrous cock sliding in and out of the small wet little hole of his girlfriend.

Tae was crying in pleasure. Moaning shamelessly and screaming Jk's name in pleasure.

Jk started going more deeper hitting Tae's prostate everytime with his each thrust.

Jk gripped on Tae's legs and put over his shoulder to fuck her better. Tae gasped feeling the cock abusing her prostate.

Tae- AAHH~ RIGHT~ THERE~ SO~ GOOD.

Jk smirked snapping his hips continuously hitting the bundle of nerves. Tae could feel knot in her stomach when Jk was fully inside her.

Tae- UMM~ I~ AM~ CLOSE~ AHH.

Jk increased his pace more trying to chase his orgasm. He gripped Tae's waist tightly to keep her stable who was shaking badly due to oversensitivity.

Tae released herself with a loud moan. Jk grunted and with one last thrust shooted his cum deep inside the condom. He shoved his head at the crook of Tae's neck, breathing heavily. Tae tiredly wrapped her hand around Jk. A content smile formed on her lips.

~~~

It's around 10 am and Taekook are still wide asleep in each other's arms.

However Jk woke up first when his phone began ringing. He opened his eyes and extended his hand to fetch his phone. Without looking at the caller id; he picked up the call.

Jk- Hello? (said while yawning)

......- Second day of work and already started getting late.

Jk widened his eyes and looked at the caller id.

Jk- I am sorry Mr Min. Please give me sometime. I will reach soon.

Mr Min- Okay.

Jk cut the call and groaned in irritation. He is really not in the mood to go to work. Then his eyes landed on his girl sleeping peacefully while hugging him.

Jk removed her hairs falling on her face and tucked behind her ear. He pecked her forehead and caressed her cheek.

Jk extended his hand at the table and took out a box. He hold Tae's hand and slided a silver ring on her ring finger.

Jk pecked her hand that's when Tae woke up. She smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

Jk- Good morning babe. How did you like my gift? (asked while caressing her ring finger)

Tae widened her eyes when she saw the ring. She squealed in happiness.

Tae- Aww, it's so cute. I loved it.

Jk- For now I could afford a silver ring only but it's my promise soon I will replace this with a diamond ring.

Tae- No need. It's worth more than a diamond ring.

Jk smiled at her and pecked her lips.

Jk- Let me get freshen up now. I have to leave for work. I am already late.

Tae- What work? I am with you only.

Jk- I am not your bodyguard anymore. Mr Kim shifted me to Mr Min's place. (said while sitting on the bed)

Tae- But why? And how can you agree to this?

Jk- I didn't agreed. Even though I was trying to refuse but he wasn't ready to listen to me. Now let me go otherwise I will loose my job.

Saying this Jk went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Tae was still lying on the bed thinking why Mr Kim did this.

~~~

It was evening. Kim Mansion was beautifully decorated for Tae's birthday celebration. Big celebrities, businessman, relatives, friends were invited. Mr Kim invited Jk as well.

The party already started. Tae came down in a beautiful white gown looking like an angel.

Mr Kim took her towards his business clients to introduce her but Tae's eyes were constantly searching for Jk who was nowhere to be seen.

That's when Mr Park and Bg entered the Mansion. They walked towards them. Bg wished Tae and hugged her.

Tae felt little uncomfortable so she pulled out from the hug and smiled a little. But her lips crept into a huge smile when she saw Jk entering inside.

He was walking towards her with a bouquet of flowers but before he could approach them; Mr Kim hold her hand and walked towards the stage along with Bg.

Mr Kim- May I have your attention please ladies and gentlemen. So as you all know today my daughter Kim Taehyung has finally reached her adulthood so on the occasion of her eighteenth birthday I wanna make a big announcement. Today this party is not only her birthday party but also her engagement party.

Taekook widened their eyes at Mr Kim's words.

Mr Kim- My daughter is getting engaged to one of my most trusted friend and business partner's son Park Bogum.

The bouquet dropped down from Jk's hands after listening Mr Kim's words. Tae's eyes travelled towards Jk and automatically filled with tears. She wasn't understanding what's happening? Is this a dream or something?

Mr Kim came forward with the rings. He handed a diamond ring to Bg.

Bg took Tae's hand on his palm and found a ring was already present on her ring finger. He removed it and throwed it on the floor.

Bg- You shouldn't wear such cheap rings Tae. Only diamond suits you.

Saying this he slided a diamond ring on her ring finger. Tae's gaze were only fixed on Jk who's eyes were shedding tears. He shook his head while looking at Tae and left from there.

To be continued........

Hey taekookers do comment vote and follow my account if you like my stories 💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.6K 3.7K 21
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
267K 28.2K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...