GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid

192 3 7
By KRDZ_Knight

Murder is walking through the area that had huge traces of DETERMINATION while Pearl and Bio are readying for anything if anyone tried to attack them. Omni, who is with Murder, then spoke out.

"Hey, you know what we're going?"

Murder then turns to Omni as he spoke out.

"As long as we were tracing DETERMINATION from the TransVoid, then were ok. We were just investigating about this area on why it had so much DT."

Omni nodded as they wonder how the others are doing. All of a sudden, an explosion appears out of nowhere and separate everyone. All of a sudden, some people with black robes appear and started attacking them with their strange magic. Murder had no time to waste as he uses his Physikinesis to warp the area to block the weird beam attacks coming from floating pentagrams. Omni then using his Homing-Blasters to ramp it into one of them while firing them out with a beam attack. Bio then summons endless number of bones while Pear is using her spear to close in for a close quarter combat. Murder then did something that he is put this one to good use. 

His circle turns cyan as all of a sudden, three of four of turn cyan as they were stop then on their tracts, almost like time had stop for them. Then one of them spoke out.

"Time to die, Sans, the First Circle! You will condemn to failed on your mission."

Murder along with Omni, Bio, and Pearl look confuse as Bio spoke out.

"What, what did you called Murder, what?"

Then the robe person spoke out.

"You will fail too, Bio, the Fifth Circle!"

This made Bio even more angry and confuse than ever before as the robe person did something that surprise everyone. He did a Ray like move to attack him who it is shocking to say the least. Bio with instinct, then use his Gaster-Blasters to counter the ray as he summons his bone barrage to attack him with it. Murder then summons his own bone barrage to add the damage as the robe figure did summons his own Blasters, one resemble that of the Dark-Blasters but distorted as they fired and clash Bio's Blasters and vaporize the bones. After that is done, the individual then summons pixels to send them down on them. Murder who isn't letting that happening, then summons Magical-Blast and Fireballs to counter them, then using Green-Magic to lock him in place and summons millions of Gaster-Blasters to rain down upon him. The individual realizes this, then decided to do something that it is even more shocking, he shoots into the sky and creating a firework as Murder, Bio, Pearl, and Omni got effected by it. All of their power is weakened as the Gaster-Blasters did no-effect on him and just act as a floodlight on him. Murder who is mad, them shouted out.

"Oh, HELL NA!!! I ain't letting that happened!"

As that happened, Murder's DT and Hate overpowered the Nerf that this robe individual did and exploded into a pure DETERMINATION and Hate. This caught everyone by surprise except the Robe person who expected this as he spoke out.

"Not surprise on the fact that you're DT and Hate being in that state. Especially when it comes to you having something more than DETERMINATION and Hate what make it special."

Murder was even more confuse as he spoke out.

"What, who even are you, and how you even know me?"

The Robe figure rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Ya, I don't have to be captain obvious to know something is up with your magic. Besides, you should really need to be focusing about something more important like keep applying Cyan-Magic that you cast."

Murder realizes this as he had barely enough time to dodges an Axe attack from one of them as the other one using a sword filled with Hate and DT as it almost manage to stab Murder with it. Bio and Omni tried to attack but revealed that all of their strength is basically the equivalent of a jellyfish as they did nothing to ever damage to them. Omni is piss yet still in his emotionless expression as he spoke out.

"Whatever this guy did to us, he ain't getting away weakening us. ISLOTHORN"

Within Omni's mind Islothorn looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"This might hurt allot, my boy. Now hold still and make clear."

Omni gesture Bio to step away as he did. All of a sudden, Omni has been struck by lightning down upon him, causing him to yell in pain while overpowered the nerf and now being on his Omnithorn form. bio on the other hand, has sense that 92 is distracted for something else which it is good for him. Bio smiles as he activates the decoyed and spoke out.

"Now that 92 is out of the way, Mia, time to release the payload!"

Mia appeared and smiles as she spoke out.

"Ya, let's do it."

All of a sudden, Bio's Cosmic Essence got stronger and stronger until the nerf is overwritten as he exploded into a pure Cosmic Essence while glowing bright as the sun. Pearl meanwhile is frowning because she knew that she really needs a power up in order to help. All of a sudden, she got an idea, but knows that this will be a while until she had enough Cosmic Essence to rejoin the fight. Pearl looks at all of this as she spoke out.

"Well, this will be a while. I needed to be as quick as possible."

Pearl went out and gathered the Cosmic Essence and some magic from the air. Meanwhile back into to battle, Murder in his True-Executioner form, clash and slash with one hooded figure who had absorb a multiple multiverse worth of souls and it is seems it all turn into Hate, while the other one just construct weird looking burning faces as they tried to lunge themselves at Murder who keep on dodging and slicing every attempts. Murder then summons the one thing that he tends to avoid cause even he doesn't know how powerful this is while his power is in this state.

Trillions of Gaster-Blasters and the Gaster-Blastermination is being use and pointing at them. Murder smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Well, usually I won't use this as because how powerful I have become, but since were in the TransVoid, and the fact that you guys are seems that can survive this, then I'll have no worriedness to destroyed you all."

As he said that, all of the blasters fired, causing an explosion that knock out other nearby Multiverse as the robe figures construct a barrier to protect themselves from that attack. After that is done, Murder then use his Blue-Magic to grab an entire planet and block from a blaster from one of the robes figures. Murder then dodges a pentagram beam from one of them with a sword while the other one with an axe had summons a magical arrow with purple and black color and fired at Murder. All of a sudden, Omni came out of nowhere and deflect the arrows and shoot his Zeus's Pistol destroyed one of the blasters that one of the robe figures made. After that, Bio came out of nowhere and attack them with his unforeseen ability before. He summons his own pentagram then millions of swords rain down upon them. They all realize this as one summons his own pentagram to summons a shield to block the attack. Bio smiles as he shouted out while his voice is different.

"Say hello to my old friend, Faringold!"

As that happened, somehow, Bio summons a large pentagram and Faringold appear on it. For some reason, Bio manages to control Faringold like a puppet as he attacks them with blinding speeds and with no care for his safety. Omni is shock as he shouted out.

"Since when? And why didn't you just use it in our fight?"

Bio looks at Omni as he spoke out.

"Since I got it way before I met Murder. The reason why is 92."

Omni realize this as he makes a mark that 92 is distracted about this, as well as if she figures out about Bio sudden abilities like summoning and controlling other entities from the TransVoid, then things that he and the multiverse had to deal with is going to be a literal nightmare as endless number of entities, or one of them can be summon someone like Avalon, or even worse an Unnameable that they can control. Bio looks at this as he spoke out.

"All what I need is a piece of their Cosmic Essence, or the Nexus, or anything that is a part of them before I can summons them and control them, and I have tons of friends to call for and help kicking your ass. Too bad for all of you that this will last for a long time until it wore off."

As that happened, Faringold then slammed a planet into dust while trying to crush the robes figures. Murder smiles at all of this as he spoke out.

"Well, since everybody is powering up, then might as well do the same."

As that happened, Murder exploded into a beam of light and transform into his True-Executioner form and use his Polychromatism to and help Faringold to attack them by covering his blind spots while Omni is attacking them with Air Kick and in blinding speeds. The strangers all did try their best to block and counterattack them, but the constant attacks make it difficult for them to do anything while constantly avoiding a giant slam from Faringold. All of a sudden, Pearl came out of nowhere and shouted out.

"Here, take it all, Cosmic Meteor!"

As she said that, thousands of meteor construct that had been made out of Cosmic Essence and it is burning not as much as Avalon, but it is hot enough to burn away someone's concepts and platonic blueprint, all lunge at them with scary amount of speeds that pee the flash's pants. Quike thinking, one of them then summons blasters that resembles the Homing-Blasters as these blasters either ramming the meteor or blasting them into dust. But Pearl smiles as she spoke out all while the nerf disappeared thanks for overflowing of Cosmic Essence.

"Welp, my job here is done, for now. =)... Also, you might continue to dodge, because that is just a distraction. ;)"

Before any of them realize, Murder who planned this all along shouted out.

"NOW, DT-Tale, Biotale, PULL THE TRAP!!!"

As that happened, suddenly, a glow within the area were DT-Tale's DETERMINATION were used to warp the area to make a trap while Biotale using their Cosmic Essence to not just strengthen the warp, but also grab and hold of these Robe figures in place. Murder then use Green-Magic to reinforce as the area from into a bobble like prison, where Anti-Magic like properties were emitting through inside the prison. Normally, Biotale in here means they would see Bio's new abilities, but luckily, Bio manages to make his powers disappear before any of the Biotale members see Bio's sudden actions. Murder then looks at the individuals who attack them with a frown on his face, then spoke out with cold yet clear tone on his voice.

"Well, I got so many questions that I have. Who are you and how do you know me? Also, why did you called me, the First Circle and Bio as, the Fifth Circle?"

One of them snort at this as he spoke out.

"Well for starters, you have heard of Conduits?"

Murder shook his head as the robe figure spoke out.

"Well, firstly, and that is a pun, that the Conduits are individuals that have aspect of the world where they are embodiment on that aspect. Basically, they are the living embodiment of concepts. Their souls are the toughest and one of the most powerful Souls around. Their Conduit Souls holds the Concepts that make it or break it on what you're facing. For example, your friend over there, he too is a Conduit, the Conduit of Will.

They all turn to Omni who is just as confused as everyone else as Omni spoke out.

"I don't know how that relates to Murder being called the first Circle, and Bio the Fifth Circle? Also, why am I a Conduit?"

The robe smirk at this as he spoke out.

"Well, of course it isn't, the only thing that the Conduits and the Tenth Circle of Mages that they have in common is that they can reincarnate after the Cycle is done. The only time is that they have is that they can control on whether or not that they can live forever, or they can just reincarnate to someone else, while the Conduit are under the whims of the Cycle of whether or not stay as they are or be a completely different person, and you're just the new addition to the Conduit, Will."

Omni looks at this as he spoke out.

"For starters, I am not the Conduit of Will or something, and second, how does Murder and Bio are the reincarnation of something crazy."

The Robe rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Well, you certainly didn't find it out, figures. Murder, you have the power to sense Magic and energy of anything and can tell the difference on whether or not they are different. Omni pull out your Soul and you, Murder, you sense it, see if whether or not that you sense something abstract."

Murder was a bit of surprise on the fact that he knows that, while Omni is skeptical about this. But Murder looks at Omni as he spoke out.

"Let me sense your Soul, I needed to see if he is telling the truth or not. And don't worry, DT-Tale will make sure that they don't do anything stupid."

Omni is surprise, but trust that as he pulls his soul out see it is some ordinary Monster Soul. But something is wrong, Murder already can tell that something is different about this soul, there are two of them, one is normal and the other one is so bizarre, so abstract that he can only tell on what pacific that it is by feelings is alone, the aspect of Will. Murder realizes this as he asks Omni.

"Omni, did you happened that you absorb a soul of any sort?"

Everyone is confused as Omni, who is also confused, then answer Murder.

"No, I have not absorbed any soul at all. Sure, Islothorn told me about my soul being special, and about the Conduits, but nothing in the ordinary about this."

Murder then turns to face the robe figures as he spoke out.

"Well, your right on one thing, that Omni's soul is different than all the other souls. How did you figure out about my magic sense and the fact that Omni is a Conduit."

The figure snort at this as he spoke out.

"You're not the only one that also can sense magic and energy of any kinds. It is that you really need to practice the Magic Absorption to tell the difference on the fly."

Murder nodded as he too understands on how Magic Senses, or any senses of any kind works. The figure looks at this as he spoke out.

"To answer your question on who we are, long ago there was a Xeno name Nix, who is fascinated on the Conduits and how they function. For a long nonexistent time, she had experimented with the Cycle and other Eden Trees when it comes to the Cycle. She manages to create her own version of the Cycle and create her own, twisted, and mirrored version of the Conduits. Here is the Example."

He then takes his hood down and needless to say, this is the most Absurd and illogical things that they have ever seen.

He looks like Omni, but something is different. He looks wrong, these figures are inverted, almost like he is something else entirely. Omni, who is enrage, but still keep his calm demeanor as he spoke out.

"So, I take it that you guys are Nix's creations, and you are a Conduit?"

The Figure sigh as he spoke out.

"More like, Inverted Conduits if you will. Also, might as well call me Athena, because we probably needed Introductions."

Omni rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Well, it is not like we needed it. So, any last words before we sent all of you back on what hell you came from?"

Murder was about to say something before Athena spoke out.

"Also, poor choice of words, because we weren't only getting your power... Islothorn =)"

All of a sudden, Omni is turning to normal by force as the presents of Islothorn is chained up and absorb into Athena. Omni realize this, then shouted out.

"ISLOTHORN!!!"

Islothorn struggling to break free then shouted out.

"Run my boy, RUN!!!"

Then, Athena absorb Islothorn inside of himself and transform into his own version of Omnithorn. This shock everyone as DT-Tale manage to restrain Athena with their DT as well as Biotale joining the efforts. Murder seeing this, then spoke out.

"Oh shit!"

Before anyone realize, Athena, now known as Islaena then shake so much that the prison is destroyed and sent everyone back. Murder wasting no time, then charges at him with blinding speed that only Islaena sees as both men catch each other's attacks and struggling to overpowered each other. Athena looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Luckily for you, like Omni, I can't really go all out without being vaporize into dust. But there is another one who can deal with you."

Murder sensing another TransVoid being absorb into one of the robe figures, then shouted out.

"Oh, why things are getting worse and worse by the second."

The figure revealed be one that mirrored Error404 as he spoke out.

"Let there be decay."

Meanwhile

Error404 is suddenly collapse into the ground as Error and Alpha is helping him getting up. Error looks at this as he spoke out.

"Old man, are you ok?!"

Alpha who is also worried like Error then spoke out.

"Ya, what is wrong, William?"

Error404 is looking at himself as he feels something had rip out of him as he spoke out.

"Don't know, I felt like something had ripped out of me? Almost like something is missing or someone?"

Error404 realize that something is missing, and he have no idea what or who did this.

Back to Murder

The Mirrored 404 is dragging Malware into himself as Malware shouted out.

"Who the fuck are you and let me go you piss of shitty wannabe 404!!!"

Malware was then absorbed into this mirrored 404 and transform into something horrific. Murder looks at this as he spoke out.

"Well, whatever that TransVoid being is, I ain't letting you have that for long."

The mirrored 404 then began to turn black with a blue outline, his teethes are similar of Just404, then finally his eyes are just pure blue ring dots. Then this inverted god of the multiverse looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Well, you can try, because you be facing JustBalance, the decayed god of the multiverse!"

As he said that, he and Murder charges at each other with fury and hatred as their clash causes an explosion that damage nearby Hyperverses. Meanwhile, with the rest of the group, since all of the Biotale are helping Murder while Most of the DT-Tale joining in, with the exceptions is Blade and Rose, Bio is letting all out without care or worriedness of 92 or Bio-Gaster finding out. Because of the fact that he is not holding back, Bio being able to beat Inverted-Infected and Inverted-Alpha, while holding back Islaena is insane. Blade and Rose, along with Pearl on the other hand, is act as support of any sort. Bio resummon Faringold and summon Malswsgrow as both attack and Malswsgrow consume most of Islaena's attacks. Bio dodging every thunder strikes as Blade is striking the mirrored-Alpha while Mirrored Infected is trying to slash Rose who she is dodging and blocking every attacks. Pearl is raining down Cosmic-Meteors as all of the three robe figures dodging everything back and counterattack by shooting Wisps and Cosmic beams along with lighting at them. Rose then makes a reality warping shield to block the attacks while Blade then blasts them with his Crimson-Blasters as Inverted-Infected then uses the Wisps to counter the blasters. Inverted-Alpha then summons a hate filled sword and closes combat. 

Meanwhile Murder is dodging and slashing JustBalance's Corruptednova and Soulless-Eyes, somehow an even more corrupted and distorted version of the God-Eyes and it is fueled by the power of the Conduit of Balance, and it is heading for Murder. Luckily, due to him having his wings out, Murder then shoots his Corrupted-Hatred at the beams, causing the Soulless-Eyes to turn around and fired at the Corruptednova. Murder then summons Thor's Rath to aid with that as well as sent him back into that dimension like he did with Omni, he calls it Esoteric Arena. JustBalance then use the Balance-Eyes to nerf Thor's Rath to avoid that. But that is just a distraction as millions of spears made by both Undynes stab JustBalance, while the Papyruses got close and did multiple attacks and punches, kicks, and head buts. Asriel then did a rainbow claw to slash and hold him in place. Unfortunately, that when all in vain as JustBalance just shook everyone's efforts with the exception is Murder who is the real threat here. Murder then rushes in and deliver a huge uppercut while distracted him as everyone is preparing their final attack. The Undynes summons their gigantic Spears, one filled with Cosmic Essence, and one with DETERMINATION, while the two Papyruses did their ultimate attack as huge hammer like bone rod form that it is the size of a multiverse, and lastly DT-Asriel then summon his own version of a Hyper-Gonner called the Hyper Destroyer. Omni on the other hand is helping Murder by any means necessary by shooting JustBalance with his Homing-Blasters. Omni feeling like shit, then spoke to himself.

"This is a mess; I can't do anything without Islothorn, and these people are extremely fast, I am useless in here."

As he said that, Murder is struggling to wrestling with JustBalance then shouted out.

"NOW, let it all out!"

As he said that, Murder let JustBalance go, and all the rest fired all of their strongest attacks. All of their attacks fired at JustBalance to destroyed him. Before he even knew it, he got hit and the boom happened.

A mushroom like explosion that is the size of a Multiverse quickly create a shockwave that causes nearby area and some nearby multiverses to fall back. As the smoke cleared, all it is left is debris and some dust everywhere, floating in the TransVoid. Murder then sense something, then shouted out.

"Fellas, this isn't over."

As Murder said that JustBalance then appeared out of nowhere and punch Asriel while kicking both of the Undynes. The Papyruses then rush in and tries to stab him with a bone, only to get frozen in fear as they see JustBalance's eyes, the terror of those eyes. JustBalance then rush in and tries to slice their heads off only to get caught by Murder and punch him and kick him away. Murder then rushes in as and grab the bone that was lunch at him. Then, JustBalance use his Inverted Conduit to push back and nerf everyone. While Murder just Refuse the nerf, everyone became as weak as a kitten as even Himmsworth can beat all of them, and he is just a cat with Omniscient as his power. Murder realizes this, then decided grab JustBalance and flies to as far away as possible in order to not let anyone get hurt and to let lose for all he is might.

In somewhere within the deep TransVoid

Lily is looking at her soul and see it is green soul with hint of Hate and Patient. She also having a conversation with Amber. Cam and Robin then chat with Dust+ and talks about something while walking at the path that the Book of Eyes said that they have in their possession. Lily looks at the book that she holds as she spoke out.

"All that power, that knowledge, all in this book. Wonder who is the Omnipotent-Sans, the original owner of the Book of Eyes, is doing after losing this thing?"

Amber looks at the book then at Lily as she spoke out.

"Welp, this is certainly intriguing to see on what he is like before and after becoming what he is."

Robin nodded as she spoke out.

"Let us hope that Papa Sans didn't get to have bad or wrong side footing to him."

Lily nodded as Dust+ then spoke out to the kids.

"Welp, let is hope that your old man didn't die or currently getting in trouble."

This is a poor choice of words as Murder and JustBalance came out of nowhere and trashing nearby planets and multiverse, but luckily no one got hurt or killed, just here making chaos and lots of damage to the surrounding area. Everyone is shocked as the three children then shouted out.

"PAPA SANS!!!"

With instinct, Dust+ then grabs all three of them and sent them safe and not get into some trouble. Once that is done, he then rushes in and joined the fight. Murder then summons Thor's Rath to strike JustBalance to dust while William on the other hand is blocking and absorbing all the attacks and fired back tenfold. Murder then summons a Gaster-Blaster to counter his own attack, while striking him with lightning. JustBalance seeing this, then grabs the lightning and swat it away, only to barely dodge a fireball and the red Chroma-Hand's beam attack. As that happened, suddenly JustBalance got shot in the back by a familiar red beam that Murder almost immediately recognized.

Dust+ had come to Murder's aid and the aid he needed as his body began to melt due to overuse of his True-Executioner form. Murder began to power down and kneeled to rest for a bit while Dust+ had come in and help him recovered more easily by using his DT to repair the damage within Murder's body. Murder looks at Dust+ and smile as he spoke out.

"Heh, not in mind that this is how we meet after everything but, here we are, me struggling and you here helping my ass up."

Dust+ smiles as he spoke out.

"Oh, you have no idea how many times you went out without help until you couldn't do it anymore. I have seen these types of people who are stubborn about this. Trust me, this isn't the first time."

Murder smile as two entities appears right behind these two determined skeletons. Murder notices the two as the entity spoke out.

"Well, well, well, this isn't a surprise to see, especially like predecessor and successor."

The other one, now revealed to be Dust-Minus looks at Murder and then back to Dust+ as he spoke out.

"Welp, buddy, this is weird and creepy, considering you look like me, but with red ring eyes and looks like Dusty+ over here. 

Dust+ then realize that Murder too had his demon inside of himself as he spoke out.

"Welp, this is a surprise, but also not at the same time as your power mostly come from me."

As he said that, suddenly Murder sense that his kids are here, as he also senses that JustBalance is coming back, and with full force. Murder looks at Dust+ and spoke out.

"We need to finish this, and fast. Mainly because I am not risking my kids getting killed by this psycho. "

Then, Dust+ had an idea as he spoke out.

"Hey, how is about I teach you on how to use one of the attacks that I have use, Sans."

Murder looks at Dust+ and realize on what technique he is as he spoke out.

"You sure I can do this on the fly?"

Dust+ nodded as he spoke out.

"Yup, I am sure of it, trust me, I know that you can do it."

As he said that, Dust-Minus looks at the both of them as he spoke out.

"Well, you better be hurrying up, he is coming here now."

As Dust-Minus said that JustBalance came out of nowhere and shoots his Dark-Blasters at the two of them in which Dust+ then summons his own Plus-Blasters to counter the Dark-Blasters. Murder then summons his own blasters and help overpowered the Dark-Blasters. Murder then thought of an idea and picture the Leviathan-Blasters as just regular Gaster-Blasters. All of a sudden, the Gaster-Blasters then began to change, morphing and converting into something powerful. Dust-Plus and Dust-Minus all watch in genuine shock and amazement as Dust-Plus is smiling that this happens. The Gaster-Blasters then change to resemble of the Leviathan-Blasters, but smaller and looks like an infant version of that blaster. Though not as strong as the actual Leviathan-Blaster, it makes up for it by now can be use as shamble Gaster-Blasters while somewhat keeping the destructive power that comes with it. All of a sudden, the Dark-Blasters quickly got overpowered and destroyed as JustBalance got knock back but return and punch Murder into the face. Murder then gabs the fist and kick him in between his leg which makes him feel all the pain as Dust+ then grab JustBalance and lunch him into the air. Dust+ looks Murder as he spoke out.

"You ready?"

Murder then transforms into his True-Executioner form and looks at JustBalance as he spoke out.

"Yup, ready."

JustBalance then jumps out of the way and summons his wings as he shouted out.

"Take it all, this attack will vaporize and corrupt the reality were in along the space and time!"

Murder and Dust+ then raise their hands as Dust+ then spoke and instructs to Murder.

"Calm down, focus your point, keep your DETERMINATION stable on a single point."

JustBalance looks at Murder and Dust+ as he shouted out.

"Take it all, Deviatingnova!"

then Dust+ the shouted out.

"Now, fire your BURST!!!"

As he said both Murder and Dust+ then fired their Burst and clash with Deviatingnova as both attacks cause a blinding light that can easily blind anyone, due to Murder and Dust-Plus's DETERMINATION and Murder's Hate holding everything in place, along with Murder's magic began to grow and also holding everything in place, this reality, time and space didn't get destroyed.  All of a sudden, the center quickly expanded to the point where their can only mean one thing.

This explosion causes the creation of 100 million multiverses. as that happened, Murder and Dust+ then rush out of here and see that what happened next. JustBalance is struggling to get up, but other than that, he is ok and ready to fight. The entity looks at this as he spoke out.

"Wow, even after everything, that still isn't enough to take him down."

Dust+ curse as he didn't think that this freak didn't recover this quickly. Murder looks at this then at Dust+ as he spoke out all while powering down.

"Is there anything we can do?"

Then, a female voice shouted out.

"In fact, there is!"

All of them turn to see a girl with white and bluish hair with white and blue robes as she shoots a spell that trap JustBalance into a cube. Murder and Dust+ immediately recover and rush in to meet this girl. Murder looks at her as he spoke out.

"Who are you exactly?"

This girl smiles as she spoke out.

"The name is Elize, and it is nice to see you, uh, who are you?"

Murder immediately shook himself as he spoke out.

"Oh, the name is Sans, but since there are tons of people with the same name including this one, we have nickname, mine is Murder, or Dust. And my friend over here is Dust+."

Elize nodded as Dust+ then spoke out.

"Will he return?"

Elize looks at the both of them as she spoke out.

"No, just long enough to find a plan to deal with this."

Then, Murder had an idea, but don't know if it works as he turns to the both of them and spoke out.

"Hey, is there any way that we can fuse, Dust+?"

Dust+ and Elize all turn to Murder as Dust+ look at him as if he is crazy and spoke out.

"What, since when that trail of though comes from?"

Murder looks at the sky as he spoke out.

"I was thinking to Error666, Error404 and Error fusion that Omni did tell and discussing about this. This from combine the strength might as well be destructive. Just thinking if that could do the same with us."

Dust+ was about to say something before the cube prison began to break before regenerating back into its original state. Elize then hold it on place as she shouted out.

"Boys, can't hold it too long!"

Dust+ is contemplating before relented as he spoke out.

"Let's hope that this can actually done some damage."

As he said that JustBalance came busting out of the cube prison and see the trio. JustBalance snarl at them as he shouted out.

"Heh, do you honestly think that I was going to be defeated by being trap within that stupid cube?"

Then he notices something, then it struck on what they're going to do. Their Souls were out while Dust+ and Murder smiles as Dust+ spoke out.

"That is just a distraction, we were going to have the main event."

Murder laughs at this as he spoke out.

"And you're not going to face us, or at least separately.

Then Dust+ spoke out.

"You're going to face us..."

Then the both of them spoke together.

"As one."

Then they fuse their souls together as all of a sudden, a huge explosion to a beacon of light as all of the DETERMINATION and Hate began to distort all of the reality of the TransVoid. JustBalance stumble back as he can feel the energy, and it is huge. As the smoke is clear, it revealed be a skeleton that with red eyes with blue and purple rings on it, he also wears a cold yet disappointing look of expression on his face. He wears a black, red, and golden long jacket with his hood up. He wears some black jeans and fluff shoes. He then looks at Just Balance as he spoke out with a cold and emotionless expression.

"I think it is about time we end this, once and for all. For you be facing Omen, the Red Angel."

Here is the Information about this fusion. Note that this is inspired by the staffverse's fusion and its stories. This is also an older version of this character, so the things that he can do will not be possible with GlitchDust's alternative unless time has pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 5 4
One day, a boy who goes by Night, travels farther than he should.. Ending up in a multiverse that isn't his own, and meeting someone named, Dream. Dr...
57.2K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
49.1K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
88.3K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...