lost memories (Complete)

By usyuanfen

A story of a girl named kang y/n, living in Paris. She meets her forgotten past, her beautiful past from whic... More

about me and the story
•meeting
•momma!
•spooky
•heavens
•shopping
•date?
•me or him
cute smiling boy
how dare you touch her!?
my girl
parents
calligraphy
kook
graduation
shirt on the floor!!
drugged
i do
our mini version
accident
she left!?
memories
I'll never leave you
epilogue

•not a ghost

41 6 5
By usyuanfen

*Taehyung was waiting on the terrace of a restaurant he booked to meet Mr kang, just after some time jimin came with Mr kang following him not knowing about taehyung's presence.He saw taehyung waiting for him and got looked angrily towards jimin*

Mr kang:  jimin what is this? Why is he here?

*jimin was about to answer him but taehyung inturupted him*

Taehyung:  I want to talk to you Mr kang* he said looking coldly towards him to which Mr kang also responded with the same attitude*

Mr kang:  yesterday I made it clear didn't I Mr Kim taehyung?

Taehyung:  I want my answers Mr kang! You destroyed my world and now when I am trying to build it back you are repeating the same thing again.

Mr kang:  I am not repeating anything I am just not giving you another chance to be cause for my daughters misery.

Taehyung: you are being selfish Mr kang! You took her away from me and my child.  you are the one who is hurting her!

Mr kang: I am not hurting her I am protecting her!I have  done a mistake before by believing in you and I almost lost her because of you but not now, I have lost my wife and son because of people like you but I can't loose my daughter!

Taehyung:  you are just in a delusion Mr kang! You know she loves me and I love her! If she remembers everything do you think she will forgive you for keeping her away from her own child!?! *he said making jimin more shocked than he already was*

Mr kang:  I don't care if she hates me! For protecting her I can sacrifice my own life and I know keeping her away from you is the only way I can do that, so stay away from her!

Taehyung: she is my wife Mr kang! My WIFE and mother of my child you can't do this with us!

Mr kang:  all I care about is my child I don't care about you! Stay away from us! And jimin don't ever call me to meet this person again.

*he said and left making taehyung fall on his knees while his tears  finally came out from his eyes and jimin who was already overwhelmed by all the information he got just now didn't know how to react. Mr kang was keeping y/n away from her own husband but why and moreover he is saying that she is not safe with her own husband who is here crying like a child for her! How can he be a threat to her? There were all these thoughts going on his head but then he went towards taehyung, held his sholders and took him to sit on a chair kept there *

Jimin:  taehyung what is happening? Is y/n really your wife and is taehyun her son? What is happening? Why is uncle keeping her away from her own family then?

A few years ago in the past

In an abandoned building filled with men in black loaded with weapons was a man, his clothes stained with his own blood comming out from the cuts on his body. He was all exhausted not able to get up begging for his life in front of the man who was sitting on a chair like a king with a cigarette in his hands. He got up, three the cigarette from his hand and held the bloody mans chin with his hands and made him look at him. The poor man was looking all terrified not even able to breathe in front of the man who was looking at him like a predator*

??:  being among my men has some requirements don't they? *he said making the latter gulp*

??:  and what is the very first requirement? *he asked the terrified man who was shivering in front of him*

??:  answer me!

Man: lo...lo..loyalty.

??:  hmm loyalty towards your boss*he said looking at all the men around him making them understand what betrayal towards him can result into*

??:  but you... You gave the information of my weapons to that mark! Didn't you?

Man:  sorry boss sorry! Please leave me I will never repeat the mistake!

*gπn$hot and the man fell down Lifeless*

??:  there is no second chance in our profession. It is either loyalty or death! Clean this mess here and jungkook come with me.

Jk: yes hyung!

*then he left from there with his right hand jeon jungkook towards his mansion. He enterd the mansion and got greeted by a loud voice*

??:  taehyung I told you to come on time now you missed the online meeting you had!

Taehyung:  jin hyung postpone it and don't let anyone disturb me I am going to take a shower.

Jin: okay be quick I have orderd some food we will eat it together. *he said shouting because taehyung was walking towards his room at a lightening speed*

Jk: ahh hyung you never care about me!

Jin:  you brat! I told you to bring him quickly but you also are of no use.

Jk: oh jin hyung we were coming home early but then he got to know about some work and we all know he never leaves his work half done. I didn't have a death wish i would stop him.

Jin: oh ok but remind him he has to go attend a deal with jung hoseok later.

Jk: ok hyung now keep quite and where is my banana milk?

Jin:  it is in the right corner of fridge. Who will guess that Kim taehyung's right hand is a baby who drinks banana milk.

Jk: jin hyung wana have a fight with this kid? *smirking*

Jin:  oh no no I am from the information department let me be there I don't want to die in the hands of a muscle bunny.

*after sometime taehyung came downstairs and went towards the dining table to have some dinner*

Jk:  jin hyung was saying you have a meeting with jung hoseok tomorrow.

Taehyung:  at what time is it?

Jin: in the evening I guess till then you can continue in the office.

Taehyung: no tomorrow I have some work.

Jin: but what about the meeting?

Taehyung: I will be back till then don't worry.

Jk:  do I have to come with you?

Taehyung: no.

Jk: oh my god yes finally I can have a day off tomorrow! *he said smiling making jin smile at his cute face *

Taehyung: don't be so excited you will have to come with me to the meeting*he said coldly and left from their towards his room*

Jk: Mr cold taehyung he can never withstand anyones happiness.

Jin: shut up jungkook you know he doesn't like all this.

Jk:  yeah I know!

The next day

Jin: taehyung are you going alone? *he said looking at taehyung who was leaving the mansion without any bodyguard or something.

Taehyung: yeah.
*he said and left without saying anything further*

Jin: he is really a cold ass mafia!

......

Taehyung enterd a room when a lot of children came running towards him happily calling his name

Taehyung: how are you guys? *he was smiling towards them unlike the way he usually behaves with anyone else*

Girl: we are alright oppa! *smiling*

Taehyung: is that so! Well I brought all the things you guys gave me a lost of your Anna aunty will give that to you guys later ok
*he said making the children happy because they got the things the needed*

*then he was playing with the kids when the owner of the orphanage called him because they had to discuss about the funding he was giving them*

Taehyung: hello miss anna.

Anna: Mr Kim thank you for your contribution towards our orphanage because of you these kids can have a better education.

Taehyung:  please don't thank me miss Anna they are like my family as long as I have the ability to help them I will.

*he was then talking to her about some when he saw a kid was about to fall from a swing. He quickly ran towards the kid and grabbed him before he could get hurt by the spikes of the grill that was there but in all this his hand got injured by the grill and it started bleeding. He kept the kid down and told him to go play not caring about the mare cut he got on his hand he was about to leave from there when someone gasped looking at his hand .

It was a girl looking at him with concerning eyes and coming towards her while saying something making his heart feel something he had never felt before she came in front of him and held his injured hand in her soft ones before saying something which he wasn't paying attention to coz he was lost in looking at her angelic face.

??:  hello Mr?.... Hello * she then gave him a slight hit on his arm making him come back to earth*

??:  back to earth Mr you hand is bleeding. I am telling you to sit down there so that I can put a bandage on it where are you lost? Come here!

*she then took him towards the bench making him sit on it when miss anna brought a first aid kit and gave it to the girl. She then cleaned the blood on his cut and put some medicine on it followed by a bandage on it.

??:  change this bandage before you go to bed ok.

Taehyung:  it is just a small cut no need to worry.

??:  huh small cut! It was a huge one make sure to change your bandage before sleeping or I will haunt you in your dreams.

*she said making taehyung chuckle*

Taehyung: how? Are you a ghost?

Y/n: no I am kang y/n not a ghost!
.
.
.
.
By far what do you think about the story? Are you liking the characters or not? Well who is your fav till now?

See you next week!! Please make sure to vote and comment.

......Bhat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 8.2K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
48.2K 1.4K 42
jeon jungkook × kang heaven( your name) mafia king × mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
136K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
60K 1.8K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...