Hells Queen

By anxiety_omfg

Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in ba... More

welcome
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue

thirteen

50 1 0
By anxiety_omfg

"Lucifer," Isabania shouts through their bedroom door, making Lilith jump. "LUCIFER!"

Walking over to the door, Lilith opens it as Iz starts to scream again.

"He is in the shower right now," Lilith tells their friend, opening the door for her to come in. "Is everything okay?"

"No, yes, I really don't fucking know," she tells me, starting to pace along the bed.

"Why don't you talk me through whatever you are thinking?" I try to ask calmly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't understand who this person is, or what even they are, and no offense but you weren't any help and anytime I try to talk to anyone about it, I get bitched at," she says, throwing herself on the bed. "I mean, all I'm trying to do is fucking help and even then I can barely do that."

Dropping down next to her, I stare at the ceiling above us, "Iz, I'm sure they aren't trying to be a bitch."

"I know," she murmurs. "But I want to help you."

"You are helping me," I tell her. "We just all have to work together and figure it out."

Laying in silence, I hear the shower turn off, continuing to stare at the ceiling, I watch as Iz sits up on the bed.

"Shit," I hear Lucifer say, leading me to sit up, watching as he clutches the towel around his waist. Fuck he looks good. "Iz, what are you doing in my bedroom?"

"I needed to talk to you," she says, throwing her hands in the air. "But I really don't want to ever see you like this," she waves her hand towards his body. "So, I'm gonna go."

Getting up from the bed, she gives me a wink before heading out the door. Following behind her Lucifer locks our bedroom door, turning back towards me as he starts drying himself off. "What did she really want?"

"To talk to you," I shrug. "But she's not feeling very happy at the moment. So I think we should let her calm down."

"No, it's fine, I'll go find her in a minute," he tells me, heading into the closet. Getting up, I follow him into his closet, smiling as I watch him pull on sweats. "What's wrong, Darling?" he asks, turning away from where his shirts hang to look at me.

My eyes trail down his body, my jaw clenching at the line before his sweatpants. "Darling," Lucifer whispers, my gaze shooting to his. "What do you want Lilith?" he whispers, coming closer to me, holding my chin to look up at him.

"Kiss me," I whisper, smiling as I watch his eyes flick to red back to his hazel ones. Placing his hands on my waist, he pulls me flush against him, dipping his lips to meet mine. Pulling him closer, I gasp when his fingers dig into my hips, his tongue sliding into my lips. Pushing me back, leading us into the bedroom, he sits me on the bed.

"Lilith, can I try something," he whispers, kissing my collarbone.

"Yes," I breathe out as he nips at my skin again, drawing a gasp from my lips.

"Darling, have you ever been restrained?" he whispers, sucking on my pulse as I shake my head.

Adam never wanted to spice anything up, when we first got married I wanted to try something, but everything I did, it was a no. A shake of his head and a disappointed tsk as he stared at me.

"He never let you, did he?" Lucifer asks, shaking my head again. "Do you want to try i-" before he could finish I was already shaking my head, earning a laugh from him as he pulled back. "Go sit against the headboard darling."

Shuffling back, I throw the blankets towards the edge of the bed, watching as he comes out of the closet with two ties. Watching his movements, I bring my lip into my teeth, sucking as he walks closer and closer.

"Take the shirt off, Darling," quickly slipping out of his large shirt, I'm left only in my underwear. I can feel the blush on my cheeks as he stares at me.

Taking my wrist, he pulls it to himself, wrapping it in a delicate knot before lopping it through the headboard. Walking around the bed, he mirrors the actions with my other wrist. Pulling slightly on the knots, I find they aren't too tight, but I also can't get out of them without help.

"Lilith, do you remember your safeword?" he asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Garden," I whisper, gasping when he pulls my ankle down, my body sliding down the mattress.

"Good girl," okay, fuck, I'm done for. That shouldn't even be attractive. "Lilith, I'm not doing anything crazy but I still need you to use that safeword if you want it to stop. I'm only going to stop for it."

Nodding my head, he slaps my naked thigh, "words."

"Yes sir," my eyes go wide at my own words. "I didn't, I don't know why." I just shut my mouth.

"It's okay Darling, you can call me sir, I actually quite like it, I also like something else," he says, smirking at me as he moves in between my thighs. Before I can ask my question, he dips down, his fingers curling the tiny cloth to the side as his tongue dips into my folds.

Biting my lip, I try to stop the moan from escaping. As he continues, I feel his hand press down on my hips, keeping them from moving. Looking down, I squirm when I see him look up, his lips wet, "stop biting that lip Lilith, I want to hear you."

Letting go of my lip, I gasp as he pushes a finger into me. As he continues, I scream when both his mouth and finger continue. Pulling my hands, I feel the ties starting to rub against my wrist as I fight against them.

"Stop fighting," Lucifer states, biting down into my thigh.

"Fuck, okay," I groan my hips rolling only to be pushed into the mattress by his palms.

Inserting another finger into me, I whine when he picks up the pace, the tight knot in my lower stomach growing. "Lucifer."

"Fuck, Lucifer," I whine, wanting more. "Lucifer, please." Feeling his movements stop, I open my eyes, looking down as much as I can. "Why did you stop?" I whine, trying to move my hips for any reason but not being able to.

Reaching up, Lucifer grabs my ankles, pushing my legs up on either side of my hips. Holding my ankles, he drops his lips to mine, shivering at my own taste, I try to ignore the logical side and enjoy his kiss.

Pulling back he smirks down at me, "do you like that. Do you like tasting yourself on my lips?"

Nodding my head, I continue staring up at him, focusing on his eyes. Nodding my head, I whimper when a hard slap hits my outer thigh. "Yes sir," I whimper. "Please, give me something."

"Of course Darling," he whispers, biting my lips before drawing back. Moving down, I watch as Lucifer slowly pulls down his sweats and boxers, before settling back in between my legs. Pulling my gaze back to his face, I pull against the restraints barely lifting myself to place a kiss on his lips.

"Condom?" I ask.

"Fuck Darling, I don't have any, and I don't know if you can get pregnant, fuck," he starts mutter to himself. Looking between our bodies.

"It's fine, just pull out," I tell him, fuck I really should care more but I really don't fucking care.

"Are you sure Lilith?" he asks, looking back up at me.

"Yes, sir. Please," I beg him.

Grabbing my ankles again, he pulls me legs against his shoulders, slowly pushing into me. Groaning as he slides into me, I try to relax, my eyes closing as he curses. Slowly pulling out, he thrust in me again, my back curling into his body. Pulling against the ties, I try to move to meet his slow thrust.

"Do I need to untie you?" he asks, opening my eyes I smile when I see his eyes shut, his head thrown back slightly.

"No sir," I whimper. "Faster."

Picking his pace up, I can feel myself tightening around him as the knot starts to form again. Rolling my back, my head tilts back as I pull against the restraints, a moan escaping me.

"Fuck, fuck, Lucifer," I moan. Letting go of my ankles, he moves deeper into me, my legs wrapping around his waist as he lets me go.

Resting his head into my neck, I whine when he sucks on my collarbone. "Lucifer," I whine as I feel his thrust starting to slow down.

"Fuck Lilith," he groans into my neck before attacking my pulse again.

Picking his pace up again, I meet his thrust, fuck, fuck, "I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, Darling," he tells me, catching my lips in his as I tighten around him. Stopping my own thrust, my body shivers as I come undone. Riding out my orgasim, I groan when he slides out. "Fuck," he moans, his words making me moan into his kiss. Feeling his cum on my stomach, I smile as he looks down in between us.

"Lucifer," I whisper, pulling his gaze back to mine. Smiling at his smile, "I love you."

"Fucking hell, I love you to Lilith," he tells me, placing a kiss on my lips. "I'll be right back." Moving off of me slowly, I watch his back as he heads into the bathroom, coming back with a damp towel.

Wiping my stomach, I let my eyes close, my heart rate finally starting to slow down. Smiling at his comforting touch, I feel my wrist being untied, laughing when my arms fall on either side of my head.

Opening my eyes to a kiss on my forehead, I smile at my husband. "Come on, you need to take a shower."

"Bath," I whisper, letting him pick me up bridal style. Hissing at the cold marble, when he places me on the bathroom counter. Watching with heavy eyes, I admire his muscles as he turns on the warm water for a bath.

Coming back to me, he picks me up gently, slowly lowering us both into the warm bath. "You can't fall asleep on me Darling," he whispers, kissing my shoulder as he holds me against him.

"I'm tired," I tell him, shrugging my shoulders as I place my head against his chest. "I want to sleep."

"Not yet baby, let's just relax," he tells me, kissing my hair as he starts to braid it.

Nodding my head, I feel my eyes start to close, instead of fighting against sleep, I relax into the devils chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 26 26
The walls between heaven, hell, and earth no longer exist. There are no more rules, and humans are becoming extinct. Only the strong and the clever w...
12 0 5
Millennia after having her first love ripped out of her arms and handed over to be the child bearer for the entitled man she herself had previously r...
42.2K 1.5K 24
This is a story about the Vampire Queen. Vampires have hidden underground for a century, and Lilith became queen. She is feared by all of them, for...
3.9M 179K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...