Wrong House

By izzybee2005

Oaklynn James only has two dreams: Get into the University of Michigan and be a badass detective like Olivia... More

Info!!
Playlsit
Prologue
1: Holland
2: Oaklynn
3: Holland
4: Oaklynn
5: Oaklynn
6: Holland
7:Holland
8:Oaklynn
9: Holland
10: Holland
11:Oaklynn
12: Oaklynn
13: Holland
14: Oaklynn
15: Holland
16: Oaklynn
17: Holland
19: Holland
20: Oaklynn
21: Holland
22: Oaklynn
23: Oaklynn
24: Oaklynn
25: Holland
26: Oaklynn
27: Holland
28:Oaklynn
29: Oaklynn
30: Holland
Epilogue I: Oaklynn's Pov
Epilogue II: Holland
Final Author's Note

18: Oaklynn

272 6 0
By izzybee2005

        After I winked at Holland, I headed up to our room. I know I'll get a few minutes before he follows me up, so I take this time to strip, and put a couple of bows on my nipples. This was going to be how I greeted him when he found me, but I decided against it because I didn't want one of the other guys to find me.

        Once the bows are on, I lay on the bed, and wait for him to walk into the room. The door flies open, and I laugh. The moment Holland's eyes land on me, his mouth falls open. "Sweet baby Jesus. Why couldn't I have found you like this earlier?" He asks as his sweatpants drop from his waist. "Can I taste you first?" I shake my head no, and he pouts.

        "Tonight isn't about me. It's about you." I say, and as he climbs on the bed, I push him flat on his back. I turn to make sure the door is locked, then look at him, "We have to be quiet, unless you want everyone to hear us." I taunt, and he shakes his head no.

       I kiss him slowly, and after a few seconds he returns the kiss. He deepens it first, and we both sigh at the contact. A minute passes, and I break the kiss. My body slides down his, and I leave a trail of kisses and licks. When I get to his already hard erection, I smile, "Look at you. Already hard for me." I tease, and he rolls his eyes. I give him a few strokes, and he groans.

        Since tonight is all about him, I try to keep the teasing to a minimum. I blow on his tip, and he hisses. Liking that reaction, my tongue gives a quick flick to his frenulum, and he hisses again. I smile at his reaction, and give his dick a few kisses. "If you don't stop, I will fuck your face." He threatens, and I smile. We both know that's a pleasure for both of us.

        Having done enough teasing, I take his tip into my mouth, and we both groan. This is definitely my favorite part of sex. The foreplay. I take him halfway at first, and pull back up letting it fall out of my mouth. When I put it back in, I go down to his base, and he moans, "Just like that baby." His hands find my hair, holding up, and my head bobs up and down.

        I feel Holland's eyes on me, so I start to massage his balls. My eyes meet his, and he drops his head back moaning. His fist tightens, pulling the hair tighter, and I moan around him. Pulling all the way off his dick, he sighs, and I grin. After a few seconds, I take him back in my mouth, and he groans. "Can we fuck already? I need to feel you. Please babe." He begs, and I remain sucking him off.

        As hot as him begging is, tonight is about him. It seems like every time we try to be intimate someone ruins it. I pull off of him, "No. Every time you get me off, and you're left with blue balls. Once you come we can fuck. Until then, this is how we are going to be." I state, and he nods.

        "Goddamn. You are sexy as fuck when you take char- Fuck Oaklynn." He groans when I take him back in my mouth. I go at a faster pace, and hum around him for a few seconds like he likes. "Just like that baby." He praises, and grips my hair in a tight fist.

        After a few seconds, he starts moving his hips up and down, finding his own pace. When he starts doing that, I stop moving my head and humming, and his eyes open, "I'm just speeding up the process." He gives me a guilty grin, to which I roll my eyes.

        "Fine." I say around him, and he smiles. We both start working again, and my hands massage both of his balls. With him thrusting, me humming, massaging, and sucking he won't last very long. Which is exactly his goal.

        A few minutes pass, and when his abs start to flex, I open my throat more to welcome his hot seed. As he shoots his load down my throat he groans, "Fuck Oaklynn." When he's done, he releases my hair, and pull out of my mouth. "Ten out of ten." He rates, and I roll my eyes.

        Before I can register what is happening, Holland is laying on top of me. I let out a laugh, "Someones eager." He playfully glares at me, then his lips latch on to mine. I break the kiss, "I love your kisses and I love your mouth on me, but if you don't get inside of me now I will start rubbing on you." I taunt him, and he smiles.

        He lines himself up with my dipping entrance. He gives no warning before he pushes into me. "God, you're soaked." He groans, and I rock my hips at the sound. "Someone's eager." He teases, and I pull him into a kiss. We both know that when I come, I'm loud.

        He pumps in and out of me, slow at first, but after a few minutes, he picks up his pace. Sweat coats our bodies, moans and groans fill the room, and light slapping sounds can be heard from between us. I break the kiss, "I'm close, Land. Really, really close." I moan, and he nods understanding. His hand slips between us, and he rubs my clit. "Just like that. Keep that pace." I boss, and he kisses me.

        My walls contract a few times, and my stomach clenches as my orgasm starts to roll through my body. When it hits me fully, I moan, "Fuck Land." Not long after mine hits, so does his. He spills into me. We both ride out our pleasure.

        When we both come down, Holland collapses on top of me. "Fuck that was good." He mumble on to my boobs, and I laugh. "Hey. Where'd your bows go?" He asks, and I give a small shrug.

        "I don't know, but I need a shower. You coming?" I ask, and instantly regret asking.

        He grins, "No, but you will be." I roll my eyes in response, and he laughs. "Yes I want to shower with you." I nod, and attempt to push him off of me. "Hold on, and I'll get off." He laughs.

        When he gets off, I jump up, and run into our connected bathroom. "Stay out there until I pee!" I yell, and he pops his head into the bathroom. "I know you've seen me naked a million times, but you don't need to hear me pee." I say.

        "How is this any different from when you pee while I'm in the shower?" He asks, and I look away from him. I guess there is no difference, but it's still weird. "Fine. whatever you say." He walks back to the bed.

        After I pee, I turn on the shower, and Holland all but runs into the bathroom. "I wasn't going to shower without you." I tease, and he shrugs.

        "As much as I am forever going to hold that over your head, that's not it. I need to pee." He says, and I laugh. We have made a habit of showering or taking a bath together after his home games, and one day I didn't know if he was home or away and he wasn't answering his phone, so I went ahead and took a shower. Now, he thinks it's going to be a new thing of showering alone again.

        As Holland relieves his bladder, I step into the steamy shower. When he's finished, he steps in behind me. "I'm glad you're here. All of you actually." He says as he pulls me into a hug.

        I smile to myself, "I'm happy we are too. I just hope there isn't any drama because we're here." I confess, and he nods on top of my head. "But that'll be another day's issue. Tonight, I just want to wear my fluffy Christmas pajamas, drink my weight in hot chocolate, and cuddle while watching Christmas movies with my family." I don't bother saying friends and family, because every single one of the people outside of this bedroom have seen me at a low.

        "Well, let's hurry this shower then, so we can do that." Holland says, and I smile. "I'll wash your hair." He tells me, and before I can argue or shake my head no, he grabs the shampoo bottle. "I like washing your hair. It makes you smile when I massage the top of your head, and your body relaxes when I massage the bottom of your head."

        "That's one of your love languages. You seem to have at least three." I tell him, and he hums in question, "Acts of service, washing my hair. Physical touch, no matter where we are, you always find a way to touch me. And lastly, quality time, no matter what you need to do, you make sure we have a date night at least once a week." I give examples of how each is his love language.

        He's silent for a moment, "When did you notice that? I've never picked up on your love language, or anyones really." He confesses, and I laugh.

        "I notice a lot of peoples. I noticed physical touch at the bar when we danced for the first time, your hand was on the back of my chair when I was sitting. If I was standing, it was brushing my thigh. When you sat across from me, your foot was touching mine, and if you were leaning down, your knuckle was stroking my knee," I pause. "I noticed acts of service when we started fooling around. Any time we finished, you'd go get a rag, and clean me up, or you'd walk me to the bathroom and run the shower." I pause again. "And I noticed quality time when hockey started getting more serious. You'd be at practice every day of the week, have a stack of homework to do, and need to do some other things like change the oil in your truck. But still, you'd find a way for us to hang out, even if you could only give a few hours."

        His hands fall from my head, and I turn towards him. "I feel like a shitty person now. I don't know what your love languages are. Honestly, I didn't even know mine." He frowns, and I have to keep a laugh in.

        He is too cute for his own good. "You don't have to know mine. You know a lot of things about me that make up for it." I assure, and he shake his head no. "Yes. it is one hundred percent okay. You know so many things about me that it doesn't matter if you never find out what my love languages are because knowing important things about me is all I care about." I confess, and he gives me a look.

        "Whatever you say. It's time to rinse your hair. After it's out, I'll put in your conditioner." He tells me and I nod. As I rinse my hair, I can feel his eyes on me, and I can hear the gears in his head turning. "I'm starving." He blurts, and I laugh. "What? I haven't eaten anything in like two hours."

        I turn my back towards him, so he can put in my conditioner. "Well, hurry, so I can feed you. We don't want you dying of starvation." I joke, and he smacks my butt. "Hey! That's not nice." I whine, and he laughs. Note to self, the same note I've made a million times. HOCKEY GUYS EAT A LOT!!

        And I mean a lot. We spend around a thousand bucks a month because of how much they eat every week, we buy bulks of food, and by Saturday it's all gone.

        We finish our shower, get dressed, and head down to everyone else. When we get downstairs, we notice the house is eerily quiet, and all the lights are off. "They're playing hide-n-seek in the dark. And I'm assuming we are the seekers." I tell Holland, and he chuckles.

        "You, Oaklynn, are the seeker! Holland gets thirty seconds to hide. Outside is off limits!" Wren yells out, and I laugh. "Starting now!"

        "Better go hide." I tell Holland, and he laughs. He doesn't say anything so I assume he's walked away.

        I count to sixty, giving him an extra thirty seconds, along with the others who are going to move around. As I start looking for them, I yell out, "I'm coming for you!" I hear giggles around the house, and realize that everyone I love is immature.

        As I make my way around the living room, I hear movement. My steps pause, and I listen for the movement again. When I hear it, I creep towards it. When I hear movement behind the Christmas tree, I stalk towards it. As I get to the side of it, I hear Ivy let out a cure. "I'll get you." I whisper very quietly, and she squeals. I squat down, and slide my hand around her ankle.

        "Oaklynn let me go." She whispers, but I keep holding on. "I'll help you find everyone. I'll tell you where everyone is." She offers, but I don't let up. Her foot shakes, and I let go of her ankle making her think it was the tree or something.

        When she is sure I wasn't there, I brush her ankle lightly, and her breath hitches. I brush her ankles a few times, and when I'm sure she's a few seconds away from thinking it's a spider climbing on her, I stand up. As I get to my full height, I back away from her, and go to the other side of the tree. I count to ten in my head, and the moment ten comes up, I grab her. "Found you!" I yell, and she screams.

        "What the hell! You are supposed to be nice about it!" She yells, and I laugh. I move away from her, and start feeling around the rest of the living room. "No one else is in here." She states, and I shrug.

        "Doesn't matter. I will forever check every space in the house. And by you saying that, it makes me think there is someone else in here, so I will be sure to look extra hard." I say, and she groans. I don't see why she's groaning. I didn't even want to play this damn game. I wanted to cuddle up with my boyfriend and watch Elf, but everyone else had other plans.

        Going around the living room, I find Levi. Then I move to the kitchen, finding Bryce on the counter under the cabinet- which I would have loved to see since he's six two. I find Wren in the sun room, sitting on one of the flower pots. I find Rebel under one of the beds, my mom in the basement, Holland in one of the master bedrooms, hiding in the closet, and Dustin in a bathroom.

        "Everyone has been found!" I yell walking out of the bathroom Dustin was in. "Now we watch movies and drink hot chocolate." I mumble to myself, as I walk back into the now lit living room. "Next time you people decide to play a game, make sure to give a heads up." I say, kind of snappy, and everyone nods.

        I plop down on the couch, throwing my blanket I left in here over me, and everyone else follows me. "What do we want to watch?" Wren asks, and everyone shrugs. "Elf it is." I grin. "I'll put the movie in. Who'll make hot chocolate and popcorn?" He asks, and I raise my hand. I know I just sat down, but no one makes hot chocolate right for me, and last time I asked half of these people to make popcorn, they burnt it.

        He nods, so I head to the kitchen. I make the stuff, and as I am figuring out how to take the cups and bowls in a small amount of trips, Dustin walks in. "I'll help you." He says, and I nod. As he's picking up a few cups and bowls, he pauses, "I'm sorry I've been an ass. It's just not easy finding out your dad has another kid, who is an affair kid." He says, and I look at him with a 'go to hell look'. "Shit. That wasn't how I meant it. I mean like, it's hard to believe he had an affair at all. I know it's not your fault, and I'm sorry I've been mad at you for it." He says, and I nod. "Can you forgive me?"

        I look at him with raised eyebrows, "Do you really think I should? You've been an ass to me for months. Half of the time I didn't even know why you were mad at me. You blamed me for it. Me. Someone who couldn't have controlled it." I pause, and he frowns. "I don't forgive you, but we can be friendly until I do." I say, and he nods.

        When we both realize the conversation is over, we pick up the cups and bowls, and head back into the living room. We pass out everything, and I take my seat again. "Everything okay?" Holland asks, and I nod.

        "All good." I smile, and he nods. It'll be all good eventually. Hopefully soon, but something tells me that not accepting Dustin's apology is going to open a sour can of worms, and I honestly don't have the energy to deal with it.
---------------------------

Hello loves! How are you?
NEXT UPDATE: 11/10/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
2.4M 78K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...