Chasing Nikki

By LaceyWeatherford

Chase Walker used to be a good kid—charming, athletic, and with a bright future ahead, but that was before tr... More

Quotes
Dedication & Acknowledgements
PART ONE: Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
PART TWO: Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Author's Note

Epilogue

2.6K 129 16
By LaceyWeatherford

Epilogue

    Four Years Later 

    The crowd was still going wild as the television reporter pulled me off to the sideline, shouting at me so he could be heard over the melee.

    "Chase Walker, this has to be an amazing moment for you today, not only playing here in the college Fiesta Bowl in your home state of Arizona, but also scoring the winning touchdown in a very tight game. You've been an amazing quarterback, and there are already many bets on you being a first round pick for some of these scouting NFL teams." 

    He turned and pointed up to the screaming fans in the stands. 

    I looked up to see my mom hugging her husband, Greg. Grandpa was beaming as he wrapped his arm around Grandma. Brett was smiling—high fiving, Brittney. And Chad and Wes were giving me two thumbs up.

    "It's obvious you're a fan favorite as well," the reporter continued loudly. "If you could pick one major thing you feel you owe your success to, what would that thing be?"

    I didn't hesitate in my reply. "Chasing Nikki."

###

Chase's story continues in book 2 of the Chase Walker Series, Finding Chase, and book 3, Chased Dreams, now available wherever books are sold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.7K 30
"How do you fall in love with someone when everyone in the world is against you being together?" "People always tend to want the things they shouldn'...
154K 2.7K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
63 6 18
A novella about young love, heartbreak, loss, abuse, love substance abuse and anxiety. Stephanie is a junior in high school. Constantly looking to e...
475K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...