under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 25 - the ending plan

179 5 1
By Ekonochan

Zaniri POV

It was early in the morning when I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing it was so annoying

"Hello" I answered trying to wipe the sleep off my eyes.

"Hello Nora sorry if I woke you" I heard Sumi say nervously.

"Oh Sumi, no worries it's alright, but why are you calling?" I asked sitting up.

"Um I heard something you might like to know" she said slightly whispering.

"Do tell" I respond.

"It seems Mr Ruyo is going to throw a party to celebrate miss Chitouse's wedding and miss Ichika taking over the business tomorrow night at the company hall" she explained.

"Oh really, that's good thanks for the update I'll be sure to inform miss Ichika" I said.

"Alright then" she said.

"Bye" I saf before cutting the call, I stretch out my back and tried to get off the bed but two muscular arms grabbed me by the waist preventing me from moving "where are you going?" Rindou asked his deep morning voice sounding almost like a growl "to disturb my brother's peaceful morning" I said running my hand through his soft hair "do you really have to go now?" he asked hugging me tighter "yes, trust me I don't like this more than you" I said but he only groaned "fine" he sighed before he removed his arms.

"You remember what you promised me last night?" he asked standing up and stretching "hmm leave me be Rindou I told you I couldn't fuck because I need my legs but you still ended up cumming either way" I said heading to the bathroom "and you still ended up teasing me and leaving all these" Rindou says pointing to the hickeys on his chest and neck "a fucking masterpiece" I laughed closing the bathroom door.

I quickly get ready, leaving the house before Rindou "I'm off Rin I'll see you as soon as I can" I say kissing his cheek and running out the door "stay safe and good luck" I heard him say as I opened the car and got inside, I started the engine and immediately drove to the hotel where I left Ichika

"Call Waka-chan" I say to my phone, after some beeps he picked up.

"Hello?" He answered groggily, seems like he just woke up.

"Hey Waka-chan good morning how are you doing?" I asked sounding cheery.

"What do you want?" He said plainly.

"Oh it's not what I want it's what I want to give you" I say playfully.

"What?" He asked shortly.

"I saw you checking out that girl next to me yesterday, care to hook up with her" I said giggling.

"Why? I don't feel safe are you pranking me?" He asked.

"No not this time, she's actually interested and I know it's mutual so I'm being cupid for today" I said smiling to myself.

"Oh? Alright then, does she swing both ways?" He asked, I could feel his smirk growing from his tone.

"Yup, just the way you like it" I said smirking.

"Alright, pass her number" he ordered.

"Say please first" I said teasingly.

"Please" he said already tired of my shit.

"Alright I'll send it through text, I've reached where I'm going, make sure to be careful with her she seems fragile" I said parking Kakucho's car.

"Submissive no prob, alright thanks" he said.

"No prob see ya whenever" I said cutting the call.

I came out of the car and texted him the number quickly before I entered the building, I headed straight to Izana's room and started banging on the door because I'm a trouble maker "hey wake up if I can't stay in bed with my love because of this plan then I won't let you guys either!" I said very annoyed, but guess who was more annoyed, my brother, he opened the door looking like he was going to murder me "you little brat" he said angrily "yes that's right" I said pushing him to enter the room.

"Hey Zaniri good morning" I see Ichika who can barely walk going to the bathroom, "brother I told you she'll be needing her legs" I said turning to face my brother who was standing there annoyed.

"Don't worry Zaniri I'll be fine I just need a bath" Ichika said closing the bathroom door, "honestly brother you are so ugh" I said resisting the urge to strangle him "just say your pissed because you didn't get dicked down last night" he said, "that's it" I said having enough, I ended up throwing some hands which he avoided, I tried a roundhouse kick to his head but unfortunately he blocks it with his arm, I was wearing a suit with pants but I still couldn't hit him "tch" I said in irritation after he blocked me "I thought you how to fight I'm not letting you use that against me" he said as I fixed my shirt "whatever" I said sitting on the bed.

"Huh what's this?" I say feeling something under me it was BDSM handcuffs, "brother" I said as he turns away from me "where did you get these? They're nice" I added as he turns to look at me "huh?!" He explaims in confusion, "are you deaf? Where did you get this? It has such a pretty color, I want one" I said admiring the object "a shop, I'll show you later" he says shaking his head slightly amused "aiit bet" I say happily.

"Didn't think you were into stuff like this" he says collecting the cuffs before placing it into his closet "well I am, it's for spice, I've never really been a vanilla girl, why do you think my ex's are scared me" I laughed at myself as Izana sat next to me "and how is Rindou taking it?" He asks "oh he's cool with it, in fact he's my perfect boy" I said proudly "alright you do you I guess" he said falling back on to the bed tiredly.

"Hey I heard noises are you guys okay?" Ichika said coming out of the bathroom, "yeah we cool" I said standing up and leaving the room "you better get ready quickly I'm giving you twenty minutes or I'll drag out regardless of how you look" I said closing the door, I decide to scroll through social media in the lounge while I wait, "oh Kakucho catch" I said throwing his keys back to him as I passed by the bar.

Luckily Ichika came down quickly with Izana, "alright girl let's go" I said heading for the exit as she followed, "see you guys later" we both say waving to Izana and Kakucho, we entered the car and I start to drive us to the Ruyo mansion, "so it turns out your dad is throwing a party tomorrow night in celebration of you and your sister" I said stopping at a red light, "oh you have a plan right?" She asked, "always" I said confidently driving off as the light changed, "I'll tell you later" I said.

We reach the Ruyo mansion after a few minutes, it's not as big as ours but it was still an expensive looking mansion, we got out of the car and headed to the door which a guard opened for us "welcome home darling" a woman says from the top of the stairs, "good morning step mother" Ichika said boredly "oh why so cold dear?" she said as Ichika climbed the stairs passing her without another word, "good morning ma'am" I say professionally as I passed by "good morning Miss Ruyo your personal room has already been prepared and Mr Ruyo would like to see you later" a maid says bowing slightly, "alright then thank you" Ichika said, she was really into character.

The maid led us to a lavishly furnished room, the walls were a almost white like lavender and it had black and silver outlines "alright you may leave now" Ichika said dismissing the maid "yes ma'am" the maid said before leaving, "I can't believe I came back to this house" Ichika said sitting on the bed "well it's going to be your house soon" I said sitting next to her "I know" she sighed.

We sit in silence for a while "your dad wants to see you" I reminded her "right I'll go now, do you mind waiting here? My father hates people entering his office" she said standing up "alright feel free to call me anytime" I said before she leaves, now that she was gone I'll use the opportunity to check the room for hidden cameras and mics.

Ichika POV

My father wanted to see me as soon as I entered the house, I wonder what he wants now, quickly I walk to his office and entered after a few knocks "you wanted to see me father" I said sitting down, "yes I'll be holding a party tomorrow night at our private hall since we have so many things to celebrate, now be a dear and invite Mr Kurokawa for me" he said.

I was confused "why do you want me to invite him?" I asked "you and him are together, besides the amount of power he holds will be good for the growth of the business, he can provide substantial protection for us" my father said, of course he just wants to take advantage of me as usual, "I'll invite him but only for my benefit" I said and left.

I was walking back to my room when I heard Chitouse talking on the phone, normally I wouldn't have cared but she sounded so sad? "I know, but Kisaki said this is the best course of action Rota, I'll come see you tonight alright" I could hear her say before sighing and walking away, so she's not happy with Kisaki, I knew something was off, I thought to myself as I walked back to my room.

"Hey Zaniri what are you doing?" I asked when I saw she was busy inspecting the shelves with a device, "nothing to worry about, so how was the meeting with your dad?" She said changing the subject as she put the device away, "oh he just told me about the party and said I should invite Izana" I revealed "seriously Izana will be there that's going to make things easier for me" she said happily, "easier how?" I question, "well he can pull attention to himself while I slit a certain someone's throat" she says cheerily "alright" I said boredly, "you sound tired why don't we change the subject" she proposes while jumping on my bed, I also take a sit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...
37.1K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it โ™ก! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
109K 4.2K 51
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...