My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Plan B

1.5K 65 8
By moonpie__28

"What's this?"

I asked, while sipping a can of coffee. I scanned the paper from top to bottom.

"It's an acting contest."

I chuckled, moving the paper in the air.

"What're you gonna do with this?"

"Wait and watch."

He smirked, which made me stare at him in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you mean, the people you hired are gonna invite the unknown and known people for this contest?"

"Yes."

"And like you said, you are gonna find the suspect by the actions that Mr. Park caught on camera?"

"Right."

"But don't you think, there might be multiple people who have this habit?"

He paused for a while.

"That's possible. But we can at least find 2 out of 5, right? And investigate them later?"

I hummed in response.

"Let's go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After noticing the ads and pamphlets, many people arrived to join the contest at the destination.

Getting ready, it was already evening. We reached the company in an hour.

'RM Entertainment'

Yup, they had another branch in Korea as well.

Entering the huge luxurious building, we hurried towards the cctv section. The cameramen and directors were all present in the shooting area.

We made sure no one saw us.

Everyone's information was being noted, as well as their acting was being recorded.

And yeah. These many people came to join the contest, because Taehyung also added, 'The person who acts out the scene well, will get a chance to feature in an upcoming movie'.

Business.

We took our seats, before looking into the cameras. The participants were explained the rules.

"Okay so, I want everyone to read this script for few minutes. And after, we will call everyone at the shooting area for acting out the scene. And I'm sure you all are familiar with the winning criteria."

Everyone nodded in agreement, and started remembering the scene.

A lady handed the paper to me and Taehyung as well. Going through the scene, I sighed.

So, basically they had to act as an escaping murderer. They were given a small dialogue, and a fake knife. Walking through the desired location, they had to stab a dummy and run. And at the sound of the siren, they had to defend themselves. And finally, when the sound of the gunshot arrives, they had to act dead.

Not bad though.

We can spot how actually those people try to stab the dummy and how they act when escaping.

Maybe we can get some clues...

Everyone began memorizing the script and to be honest, I couldn't spot a single familiar person because of the crowd.

Yawning, I kept watching them through the cameras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Wake up!"

I felt my body being shook, as my eyes shot open.

"The contest is over and the winner is announced as well, you sleepy head. You missed everything."

"What? Really?"

I yawned, while standing up.

"Yeah, the participants left already. Let's go check the shoot."

I hummed in response, following Taehyung. We took a seat, as the people handed us a list of names, and played each contestant's act accordingly.

We chuckled at some acts, who actually even tried to murder that dummy. And some, who didn't even touch it.

Everyone were unique. Yet, we didn't found anyone who rubbed their noses or something suspicious that Taehyung knew.

I saw some more people, who scratched their heads and napes, and also licked their lips in nervousness. Some even bit their lower lip and cleared their throats in betwen.

But, they didn't seem suspicious.

Almost 50 contestants were done, and we didn't find anyone.

Ugh.

How didn't we still find someone, who would just touch or scratch their nose?

"Don't loose hope. Few more are left."

I told you guys, he can read my mind.

Taehyung glanced at me, before diverting his serious gaze back to the laptop. Sighing, I watched them.

I read the next name.

'Ms. Shin Ryujin'

"She's the winner."

The tall man spoke, as my eyebrows lifted in surprise.

I watched her, as she smoothly delivered her act. She seemed like a tomboy. Stabbing the dummy casually and perfectly, she smirked. Tiptoeing through the way, she tried to run. As the siren was heard, her face showed pure anger and fear

She's a good actor.

Raising her hands in surrender, she rolled her eyes. As the gunshot was heard, her eyes widened and she fell.

"She was good."

"Yeah."

My eyes travelled back to the list to read the next name.

'Mr. Jeon Jungkook'

.

Finally...

My breath hitched as I looked at Taehyung. He sighed heavily, as we both shifted out chairs closer, to get a proper view.

The video started, as we watched him carefully.

Everything was normal. He acted as per the instructions. Walking with the fake knife, he glanced around. Smoothly ducking through the grass, he fixed his jacket.

As he tried to run, the siren was heard. Rolling his eyes, he turned around. Before raising his hands, he touched his nose, staring at the dummy police.

He what.

My eyes widened instantly.

The fake announcement was heard, as he sighed heavily, expressing fear and anger at the same time.

Before the gunshot was heard, he touched his nose again.

Again.

As the noise of the gun echoed, he fell. The screen blacked out.

The fuck.

My eyes slowly travelled to Taehyung, who was already staring at me in shock. We requested the unedited video of this shoot.

The scenes were the same, and at the end my heart stopped. As the cameramen said 'Cut', he immediately rubbed his nose, smiling.

Three fucking times.

So this is not a coincidence...

"Out of all contestants, only he was the one who touched his nose. It's confirmed Lee. It's none other than Jungkook. Your friend."

No no no.

This can't be happening.

I still can't believe this.

Jungkook?

Sighing in frustration, I stood up, head hung low.

"I told you."

He whispered, before putting his palm out.

"Give me your phone."

"What're you gonna do?"

"Just give me."

I slowly took it out, and gave it to him. Peeking, I saw him opening Jungkook's chat and typing.

_________________________________________

Y/n: Hey, are you free this evening?
_________________________________________

"What are you up to?"

I whisper yelled, as he stared at me blankly.

"We don't have a proof yet. So, I want you to help me confess it from his mouth."

What.

"You mean... I'm gonna meet him and try to spill?"

"Yes."

My eyebrows frowned.

"Don't worry. I'll follow you. I won't leave you alone."

My face relaxed, as he patted my head.

"I won't let him touch you. Promise."

My heart skipped a beat.

Just then, my phone vibrated.

_________________________________________

Jungkook: Yeah. Why?

Y/n: So, is it okay for you to grab a coffee with me?

Jungkook: Really?

Y/n: Yeah.

Jungkook: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yup.

Jungkook: Okay then at 6?

Y/n: Sure.

Jungkook: Yeah. Will be waiting for you!
________________________________________

"Double sided people."

Taehyung scoffed, before handing me my phone back.

"Let's go to work."

He casually walked towards the exit. I glanced at my watch.

4.00 pm.

2 hours to go.

Then I'll know the truth.

How can I do this... But I have too. He blackmailed me to kill Taehyung.

I won't forgive him...

I'll do anything to find that person.

Washing off my thoughts, I picked up my purse and walked towards the exit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.1K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
32.5K 1.3K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
85.5K 3.2K 40
A story between two people with different personalities _______________~~~°°°~~~~_________________ Kim Taehyung a cold hearted billionaire who was k...
34.9K 2.1K 20
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...