|| FOREVER YOU || (TAE ×Y/N)

By pjmtrulys26

"I ask... her or me?" The sweet voice turned numb and felt defeated, by the way, Y/N spoke the words. "Are w... More

PROLOGUE
US
FOUND
HER
YOU vs ME
WHAT?
WHO... YOU?
WE FELL
PACK
LEAVE
BREAK
AFTER LEAVE
LISTEN
SEE
HEARING -1
TALK
FEEL
WIN
START

DISCUSS

1.1K 56 25
By pjmtrulys26

I know that. Anything new…

Y/n just calm down. Your mom is not okay, right now…

Yeah and for who? That stupid man…

Well, you love that stupid man!

Shit… yes. How did I end…

"He is cheating on you, he is having an affair with soem random girl…" she blurts out while her hands hold you tightly, knowing you'll lose your strength. Your dad keeps his palm to support your back.

Why?

Why they had to know this?

Oh, how hurt they must be to see their beloved Taehyung with someone…

"Dad…" you turn to find your dad with a blurring vision filled with tears. He nods, taking you in a hug as he knows you'll need him the most.

"I am sorry, honey. We couldn't protect you," he whispers, his chest heaving up and down while you just shake your head in his embrace.

"It wasn't your fault. Its been him. His filthy nature not to change…" you mutter with a small voice.

"Y/n. We went to the musuem today as my favourite artist was about to put some arts on display. And we were just roaming around when I saw him… saw him with a girl. And we thought it must be his friend or something… but no," she halts. And you know what does that break means.

"They kissed each other, and they didn't even think it was public place. As soon as I saw them…" she gets cut off by your dad while his grip on you tightens.

He needed to hold you, his beloved daughter, his precious gem…

He knew you were like your mother. If you loved someone you gave your best so ofcourse you weren't at the fault, and he knew that.

"We reached out to them. Taehyung was surprised but not scared. For the first time, he looked right in my eye. And when I asked him what was he doing… he just said. He just said that he loves her. And she is… Eleanor," he stops. He didn't add more pointers to the story. He kept it short and only things which would hurt you less.

Except that girl's name.

Eleanor.

He shouldn't have said her name.

You hate her name. You hate his name.

You hate her. You love him.

"Y/n… how could you not see or feel changes in your relationship? Did he make it so obvious that you couldn't see his changing behaviour. Anyway, baby you shouldn't be going back to him. He doesn't deserve you," she pleads, stroking your arm.

He doesn't deserve me.

Right, he doesn't deserve me.

"Mom, dad. Calm down. I am okay. You don't have to worry, please don't cry," you hold their hands, massaging and letting them know it wasn't their fault.

Nor was it your fault.

But someone has to pay for it… now it would be Taehyung.

He broke you, fine…

He didn't think of you, fine…

He disrespected your parents, hell is waiting…

After making them understand you were okay and you weren't going to stay with him, you leave their place. It was hard to make them understand that you need to go to his house right now but you did it. They trusted you and you will make their trust stay worthy.

You made your mom and dad understand that you need to leave him, leave him to get peace and the broken thing can't be mended. He had already damaged your every cell.

And now you won't kill him but you won't let him live.

Enough of this love shit.

You break me… you get broken.

Reaching Taehyung's home, you open the door with spare keys. And as you expected, he was waiting for you.

Oh, how much have I waited to see you like this. Waiting for me, waiting to spend time with me…

Your jaw tightens, remembering the scene you mom narrated. Your cold palms form a fist as you take heavy steps towards him.

"Y/n, thank god, you are here. I wanted…" he follows the path to reach your form while you stand there blankly, waiting for the explanation.

Oh, how lovely it would be to hear you cry…

"I messed up, y/n. I really messed it up. First, come and take a seat," he drags you to the couch holding your arm.

This touch, I craved for it.

Yet you didn't give me.

This talk… how much have I waited for you to speak. Just have a talk with me.

Making you take a seat, he kneels down.

Oh…

Oh god…

He kneels down…

A flush of tears roll around your eyes while his actions just suffocate your heart and lungs.

Don't make me weak…

I want to kill you and not die for you…

I want to die for you… not kill you…

"Y/n…" he halts, his hand rubbing your knuckles.

Oh, please. I will die…

"Y/n. There's someone I love. Her name is Eleanor. I really love her, I swear. She is like the most beautiful girl I've come across and moreover she's my soulmate. You know we were parted due to many things but destiny brought us together back…" he halts once again.

Oh, please break my heart at once…

He lowers his head. Mayb in shame. Maybe in disrespect he caused my parents.

What love makes you feel so low…

Oh, I would still keep my head up to mention you as my love.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. I know I've caused you a lot of damage. To your family, to your health and… heart. But trust me it was all unintentional. I never cheated on you knowingly.  I tried hard. Very hard to make this marriage work…"

And this time you cut him off. Enough of his bullshit.

"Pretty lie, and a pretty liar…" your soft voice breaks, throat aches as you take a deep breath inside.

His gaze turns towards you, your cherry face. Your smooth, clear skin was red and your eyes were swollen due to tears you were holding in them.

You broke me. You broke my world.

"Huh?" He raises his brow, acting clearly unknown of the truth. He didn't know that you know.

Such a drama.

"Taehyung… Taehyung you never tried. In Fact you did everything to end this marriage. There wasn't a single day you made an effort to make this work, to make us work. And you now talk about efforts," you halt, unable to hold the pain. Your lungs were suffocating as you tried hard to breathe.

Difficult to breathe…

How would I live without you?

Guess what? I will live without you.

"And now you are talking about efforts just because you want to leave. Man!! Just leave if you want. I will be fine. But remember just one thing… she won't be able to love you as much as I do. Boy… I have waited for you since what… eight years. I'll see if she can ever wait for you," you smile through tears. You knew she couldn't. You know no one can love Taehyung as much as you do.

Only if he ever allowed you to love you… you would have made him understand what real love was.

You would have written songs about every word he spelt.

Only if he ever allowed you to love you…
You would have never stopped complimenting him every day.

Only if he ever allowed you to love you…
You would have loved him so much that he would have forgotten all his worries.

But fate was fate and he wasn't in your fate.

"I want divorce," you declare, removing his hand and getting up.

---------------------------

Guys, please vote and comment.
I know I am not much active but still it makes me relieved that you all are interested in the story.

Thank you for reading it out and giving this book a chance. I am grateful 🩷

Take care and keep smiling!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 512 26
Taehyung X Reader "Tae..taehyung" she murmured and run to him and held him by his arm making him stumble a little "N...no no please d...don't leave...
21.8K 865 12
Y/N - Finally I'm going to confess .... I don't know what will happen....I'm hella nervous . . . Namjoon - sorry but I don't love you . . Y/N - ( e...
4.1K 153 10
"Min-Aah...with whom do you want to stay...Mom or Dad?" the judge asked. . . . . She didn't answered and stayed silent looking at the floor. . . . . ...
133K 3.6K 24
"What are you trying to say..?" He asked. She inhaled. "We want you to become the eighth member of Bangtan Sonyeondan." He immediately started chokin...