Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 23~

399 67 16
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

A few  weeks later.

Arjun

Our relationship is finally progressing. Not much, but it is. And I'm happy about it. Right now I'm going back to the hospital after having lunch with Krisha.

Now this is something I enjoy as hell. You see, she has also become fit since our wedding. Not like she wasn't but now she's more.
Husband effects.

On the way back, I received a message from mom that she and dad would be going to some trip that their friends have planned, and they'll be back after two days.

So now it would be just me, Krisha and Aryan for the next three days.

Now this is also something I need to work on. Aryan and Krisha's rivalry.
You see, they were school time enemies and still don't talk to each other.

Aryan told me that he had to apologize, but he doesn't know how to.
Nor do I, but as much as I've come to know about Krisha, even if Aryan says a single sorry, they would be back to normal.

Anyways, we'll see that later, now I've arrived to the hospital and need to see the patients with scheduled appointments.

***************************************************************
Krisha

So, even after few weeks, I'm alive.
That means Arjun is not a bad company.

He's nice, but where was this idiot five years ago. He says he had a crush on me since school, then why didn't he propose me?

I would've said yes, and then we would've been such a great couple.

Not like we aren't now, but I'm just not trying much. And I know that. I fear that once I start trying and what if he leaves me?
I know he'll not, but still the subconscious fear is just too much.

My phone pinged with a notification, message from Arjun.

If this guy lives hundred years, the credit is mine.

'Mom and dad are on a trip and I'm having a surgery, won't be home for dinner, but you have it surely.'

The message read.
Oh my god, he needs to stop behaving so cute and nice.

I looked at the time and it was already seven in the evening. Even though I stay till eight or sometimes nine, today I didn't have much work.
All thanks to Kriti who has started to handle everything more perfectly since the time I got married.

Quickly taking my bag, I proceeded towards my car, to go home and sleep.

I'm not lazy, but these afternoon lunches make me sleepy as hell!

I drove and within an hour I reached the Raichand Mansion, or in other words, home.

I quickly went to the room, freshened up and sat on the bed, too lazy to actually have dinner like he had said.

I don't want to disagree what he asked me, but right now sleep feels like a priority.
Thinking this I was about to lie down when there was a knock on my bedroom door.
Seems he has came back.

I opened it to find, not Arjun, but Aryan Raichand.

"Oh, Aryan! Hi! " I said, super awkwardly. We legit live in the same house and this is the first conversation we will have since I got married.

"Hi Bhabhi. " He said with a smile and I was surprised, more like shocked and confused.

"Bhabhi? " I said raising a brow.

"Yes, you're my brothers wife, so Bhabhi." He said in an obvious tone and he looked completely normal unlike me who was getting awkward.

"So? What brings you here? Just to call me Bhabhi or... " I trailed off.

"No. Actually, bro had texted me that he would be late and mom and dad are on a trip, so I should make sure that you have your dinner. " He informed me while I nodded.

"So you're here to call me for dinner? " I asked, just to make sure.

"Yes, I've kept the table ready, you just have to come and eat. " He said and started walking and I followed him.

I looked at the dining table, which had basically everything kept on it.

"So you prepared the food? " I asked sitting on the chair and arranging my plate.

"No, I mean, mom had already prepared everything before going, I just made the rotis. " He said and sat down on his place after serving me.

And all this was surprising me to a large extent. This guy, talking sweetly to me. Asking me to come for dinner and preparing food. I know it's pretty normal, but he used to tease the girls of our class who used to prepare food at how  before coming to school, saying it's something housewives do.

"Did you have a brain surgery after passing the school? " I asked subconsciously and before I realized what I did, he was already looking at me with big confused eyes.

"What do you want to say? " He questioned.

"What I want to say is, you were so different back in school and now, you're a completely different person. " I said, coming straight to the point.

"People change, at least I did. Back then, I was a stupid immature jerk, who thought that any lame thing was funny and bullying is cool. " He said, and for the first time ever, I felt that he is actually good.

"And Krisha? " He called out and I signalled him to speak "I'm sorry. "  He said and I looked at him with an amused expression.

"Sorry? For what? And you're again back to name basis? Forgot the Bhabhi? " I said with a bit joking tone.

"Sorry for everything that I've did in the past that made you angry or hurt you and I called you by your name because had to apologize to that person. not my Bhabhi but Krisha. " He said feeling guilty about everything that happened years ago.

Even though it has impacted my life a lot, I don't have friends because whoever came to me was only because he bullied them and only I went against him. So yeah. But I never expected him to apologize.

"It's no problem at all. And I'm so glad that you finally cleared the air, after all seeing each other everyday yet not speaking a word was really awkward for me. " I said in a relieved tone.

"Same here. I hope now we'll be back to normal, like a proper brother in law and sister in law duo. " He said and I nodded my head in agreement.

We then quickly finished our dinner and as he was about to clear everything, I stopped him.

"Wait! Let me help you. " I said and helped him pick up the dishes and then we both went to kitchen to tidy everything up.

We decided that he would do the utensils while I clear up everything.

"I don't get it. " I said all of a sudden.

"What? "

" You have so many servants then where are they at night? " I asked confused.

"Mom sends them back at six as she thinks that even their families would be waiting for them, so it's not good to keep them here while someone is impatiently waiting for them. " He cleared my confusion and we got back to work when we heard someone clear their throat.

"Looks like finally on talking terms. " We turned our heads to find Arjun who was smiling looking at us.

****************************************************************************

Hey Dear Readers!

I'm Back, and now again will continue with Friday updates schedule.

Thank you so much for being patient.

Also, do tell me how was this part.

And don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.7K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
123K 11.4K 31
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
826K 43.5K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
236K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...