Shinigami's Curse

By Lynazrl

In the annals of criminal history, a chilling legend known as the Shinigami, the "Angel of Death," emerged. T... More

Prologue
The Doriane Family
A Casual, Boring Day
The Grisly Scene
Insights from the Medical Examiner
Martha Beker's Urgent Revelation
Martha Beker's Terrifying Encounter
Unraveling Motives
A Heart-Wrenching Revelation
Surprising Call
A Mother's Agony
The Young Witness
A Sinister Invitation
Unearthed Secrets
A Chilling Message
A Break in the Case
A Startling Revelation
Pursuing a Lead
A Neighbor's Nightmare
Uncovering Patterns
Pursuing the Truth
Meeting Alex Jones
Unraveling the Past
A Chilling Revelation
A Distinct Image Emerges
A Mysterious Delivery
A Chilling Revelation Unveiled
A Desperate Midnight Encounter
Clues Shrouded in Shadows
A Collaboration Begins
A Silent Week
A Mysterious Encounter
The Connections Unveiled
A Deadly Masquerade
An Eerie Revelation
An Artistic Revelation

A Disturbing Revelation

1 1 0
By Lynazrl

The discovery of the notebook filled with images of 13 victims had sent shockwaves through Detective Mike Doriane and John Rolz. Their focus had shifted to the gruesome pattern of a serial killer, leaving them with a chilling determination to bring this sadistic murderer to justice.

But as they stood in that dimly lit room of the abandoned building, there was another unsettling surprise awaiting them. Mike, with his keen eye for detail, noticed something else inside the box-a letter, written in a code that seemed like a cryptic message.

For the moment, they decided to set the letter aside and prioritize the examination of Mr. Chris Beker's body. As they approached the victim, Mike's suspicions were confirmed-the scene was not the original crime scene. The telltale signs of old bloodstains indicated that the body had been transported there from elsewhere.

Recognizing the significance of this revelation, Mike made a call to their team. "We need forensic experts here. This isn't the original crime scene, and we need to figure out where it is."

Within a short time, their colleagues arrived, equipped with the necessary tools and expertise. The team began examining the room meticulously, collecting samples and studying the surroundings for any clues that might lead them to the actual crime scene.

As they worked tirelessly to uncover the truth, the air in the room grew heavy with anticipation. They knew that solving this case would require every resource at their disposal, and the coded letter in the box was just one piece of the intricate puzzle they were piecing together. The hunt for the elusive serial killer had become an urgent quest for justice, and they were determined to unveil the dark secrets hidden within this cryptic case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 1.2K 21
Impressive rank - #61 out of 15.7k (Unique) When Peaky Blinders meets John wick ~~~~~~~~ Harran is a city rotting with criminals, people fighting fo...
Roommate By Diana

Mystery / Thriller

17.2K 1.1K 33
Jackson lives in a small town of Montrose his whole life. After several bodies are found in the area, the police come to a conclusion that a serial k...
The Midnight Caller By Raven

Mystery / Thriller

598 88 13
~ONC 2023 Shortlister~ An embezzlement, two murders and a series of suspicious deaths that follow- with a bloodthirsty murderer on the loose, Gabriel...
35K 3.2K 28
Unjustly accused of murder, the Demon of Wrath joins forces with the Archangel of Justice to find the true culprit. ____ Sannarah lives from one dead...