A Couple of Forevers || Agent...

By BigOleCrybaby

Y/N, a long time streamer, is reacting to her reddit feed and comes across a group called AMP. She see's a co... More

0.5 ) Background Info
1) 24 Fucking Hours
3) So Close
Author's Note
4) Stay
5) Just Breifly
6) Jealousy Strikes

2) Another Stream

1.6K 41 13
By BigOleCrybaby

__________________

......

__________________

Y/N's Pov

It's been a day. I've taken a break from streaming and the general internet again. Its crazy how draining streaming could be for me. But whatever puts money on the table I guess.

I sit up in my bed, staring at the wall in front of me, my reflection bouncing off the blank TV screen.

I sigh, pushing myself to the edge of my bed. I slide on my furry monster claw slippers and grab my phone off my dresser, heading towards the bathroom.

I stare into the mirror. I lean in a bit closer. I drag out my under eye skin with my finger.

Damn... my eye bags are getting worse...

I sigh. "I really need to give myself more time for rest" I say aloud to myself turning the knob for the shower. As I wait for the water to heat up I scroll through my messages.

Ny💁🏽‍♀️
3+ Messages

NAOMI🤩
Read

Mommy🌎
Liked Message

I don't know why I even check. I already know I don't talk to anyone much. I mentally note

I start my music, turning it all the way up.

I strip myself of my clothes and step in.

______________

Time Skip
______________

WY@ - Brent Faiyez

"I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real,

Thats why I always tell you come through for real."

The music fades from your ears as you take off your headphones.

It's 11:36 am

I glanced away from my clock. I put down my pencils and pack them back into their designated containers. I stare at my sketch on the large canvas for a second. I grab my phone from the perch, my hand brushing against the large paint containers.

I click onto instagram, as I stand up removing myself from sitting on the stool, Exiting my studio. Closing the door behind me. I walk down my stairs and into my living room, laying on my couch.

I look through my notifications. A couple of edits from fans. I love them so much. To put their time into creating little videos of my content. Smiling to myself, I scroll through a few.

Oh, this ones Ny and Naomi
I need a big boy, I need a big bo-

Like, Scroll

Ny again.
You will be my-

Like, Scroll

Oh its all of us, this from an older stream.
I want you to be mine again baby, yeah. I know this lifestyle is drivin-

Like, Repost

I smile at the phone. I scrolled a bit more. Coming across a video that had me tagged in it. Though I was not in the thumbnail. Instead there was a guy with locs and a hat on. In the tags was mentioned "#Agent00".

Whom was this?

Out of curiosity I decided to watch it through.

A picture of this guy bounced around for a bit, then it zoomed in to a clip of him talking, serveral other guys talking around him them all sitting in chairs, with a song faint though still audible in the background. " You know she's actually quite pretty in my opinion" He said smiling hard. Then it went to clips of me and clips of him chessing.

Oh

I smiled at the video full heartedly. He was quite an attractive man. I watched the edit back to back. The smile on my face getting streching with each replay of the edit. She couldn't get over his looks. He had flawless skin with dark hazel eyes. A pearly white smile accompanied by thick luscious lips. A complimenting mustache and suttle beard, perfecting his beautifully chiseled face. Wait what-

Was this even real?

Couldn't be, a fan just pieced the clips together.

Just an online shipping thing.

Right?

Of course I don't even know the guy.

He's just Agent00...

I shake my head no to myself, snapping out of that ridiculous foolishness, that was weird and girlish, I'd never done that before. I got off my phone and turned Disney+ on my TV. Scrolling then finally deciding on Loki.

__________________

The Previous Day

__________________

Agent00 POV

Kai was really serious.

Me, Fanum and Chris are sitting down around his streaming setup.

Like this nigga is dead serious. He's trynna get everybody in here. Kai's room door opens to him and Duke walking in.

"Okay I got duke, "He said rushing to the setup turning on his stream.

"Wait so what you even call us here for" Duke said unfolding a chair and sitting in it.

The stream was now live.

"YO, YO,YOOO whats up stream" said kai.

"My nigga, you still ain't told nun of us why we're here." Fanum interupted.

"So we all lost?" I added.

"CHILLLL" Kai said all extra, facing towards the other members.

As he turned back to his computer he said, "So you know that 1 group of female streamers"

"Ya not ringing anybells for me" fanum said

"Fah real" Chris added.

Kai finishing pulling up the stuff they were gonna react to. He then turned to them and said 1 term,

"Naomi.ThaBaddest"

"OHHHHHHH" Said Duke, Fanum, and Chris said in unison.

"Who?" I added only to be cut off.

"Yeah I be seeing hella edits of her twerking" Duke said.

"Tah shi be moving for reall" Added Fanum as they dapped each other up.

"And you know tha' I follow ha, with notifs on" Chris budded in showing them his phone.

"Now thats juss down bad" Kai said everyone laughing agreeing with him.

He then continued, "In all seriousness though let's react, so first up we got some stuff of the main girl Y/N ".

The guys all faced towards the screen.

The video then played. It was an edit to the song New flame. Apparently when she started she must've had a boyfriend or something. My chest got tight for a second. There was a guy all hugged up on her in the clips.

"She look mad different from when we watched her recent stream". I say unintentionally.

"For real" Kai added.

She was smiling, her skin was clearer. She hadn't been wearing any makeup, aside from lip gloss.  She was wearing a pretty fly fit. I couldn't really help myself as a smile creeped upon my face as I was leaning back in my chair. I put a hand over my mouth as I gained consciousness of my smile, hopping it didn't get clipped. All the smile did was enlarge under my hand anyways.

Fanum peeped the reaction and tapped Duke laughing suttly, pointing at me.

"Alright so we finna look at this other one" Kai said clicking to another video. This one wasn't an edit it was a clip from an older video from a Bad Girls Club imitation video from her channel. It seemed to be the middle of an argument.

"Girl any-fucking-ways" Said Y/N. She had a bonnet on her hair and was getting up from a couch walking towards a kitchen of some sort it looked like. She was definitely pissed in that moment.

"What the fuck ein happened" Chris commented.

"That lil bitch stay doing to fucking much" Said sum girl with a ginger lace. 

"Like fr nobody fucking scared of her" Said sum girl in the video with her afro out.

Ny sat at another chair looking back and forth from where Y/N went to the girls on the other couch.

At this point everybody was invested. Seemed like something was about go down.

"Yeah and dont think nobody scared of yo big funky ass!" Said the ginger haired girl louder, her head faced the kitchen so Y/N could hear her.

"I wouldn't go for that" Said Fanum.

"At all" added Kai letting out a light laugh.

"Okay now ya'll doing to much" Naomi said as she was looking over from the railing from upstairs.

Y/n stormed out of the kitchen. Cutting her off. "YA'LL DOING WAYYY TO MUCH" She said rushing over to the ginger.

She got in her face.

At this point all of us was leaned into the screen.

The girl backed up on the couch looking nervous. Y/n got up in her face again.
"So watchu gon do?" Y/n yelled.

"ALL THAT DAMN YELLIN, MY BIG FUNKY ASS IN YA FACE WHAT NOW" she finished.

"Oh shit, wait chat do they fight?" Kai said quick.

"I can't show no fights on stream"

Ny got closer with her phone.

He clicked off the video.

"Man what the fuck it was getting good" Said Duke.

"Yeah" Me and Fanum added.

"I can't watch not violence on stream" Kai said.

This niggas an idiot.
" W acting" I said clapping.
Duke, Chris and Fanum Followed along. Chat following along.

"OHHHH" Kai said.

"Ion wanna watch this one no more anyways". Scrolling through the edits Kai found one with all of them in it.

"Okay guys after these last few were gonna rate em" He added.

They played an edit of Ny and Naomi Together. It was kinda gay. It showed a picture of that one emoji in the beginning the song We could've been barely audible in the back ground.
Then it showed Ny and Naomi in a flirting setting.

"Ok, what the fuck are we watching yo?" Duke said turning to look at kai with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I feel like im interupting sum, turn this off". Chris added.

Kai scrolled to the next one. It was an edit of all of them in their police themed prank video. Y/n and Naomi were dressed in tight fitted police officer uniforms while Ny was in A semi tight prison uniform.

It started with a clip of Ny screaming "FUCKK" running down the street, surrounding pedestrians jumping out of the way. With the song MURDAMAN! By YungMammy barley audible in the background. As the clip of Ny faded out the audio of the song went up and edited clips of Ny and
Y/N showed up. The first being of them running down the street after Ny. Naomi holding a baton and Y/N blowing a whistle. It flicked between edited clips of the two girls in their uniforms.

They then went through several other clips and edits. By the end I had the biggest smile on my face, I was sunken in my chair with my hand over my mouth.

Kai then clicked off it.
"So what do you all think?"

Duke laughing a bit, "Well I know Agent ass liked it". He did one of them hard ass old people laughs, leaning over in his seat.

Fanum laughed a bit. "Well me personally, I like Ny's whole outlook"
He said as he clasped his hands together. "She's comical ya know? She's good looking." Duke side eyed him causing him to laugh a bit.

His light laughed made them all start laughing. "That's fucked up ya'll" Chris added. "She's pretty" He choked up through his laughs.

"Nigga she looks like lil tecca" added Duke. Fanum and Chris laughed they ass outta the chairs walking out of camera view.

"Yooo..." Kai said covering his mouth laughing a bit.

"Thats fucking crazyyy" I said eyeing stream.

Kai's chat was going crazy

💬: YOOOO

💬:That's so foul

💬:Ain't no way blood juss said that

💬:Nigga od, she bad asl

💬:AYO😭😭

💬:TS TRAGIC 🤣🤣

As they all settled back in recovering from their laughter they started discussing the other two members Naomi and Y/N.

"Not even gonna lie chat" Kai started "NAOMI'S THICKKKKKKK" he pulled a clip of her shaking ass outta nowhere nd started going crazy.

"GAHHHHHHHH" He said running out of his chair, hauling ass all round his room. Jumpin up and down.

"This nigga so fucking extra" Duke said pointing his thumb towards kai and looking at the stream.

"Word to my muvah " Fanum added.

"Bro's going ballistic" I added.

Chris started clicking round on his setup. Nigga was doing way to much.

"We finna start on Y/N cause this nigga do way to much" Chris said turning it off.

Kai was still tweaking round his bedroom area.

"So what we thinking bout Y/N?" Chris started.

The smile on my face grew and I slumped down in my spinning chair turning. Spinning half way left nd right.

"This nigga Agent geeked" Duke said chuckling.

I sat up, leaning my elbows into my knees locking my hands into one another. Smile still very prominent on my face.

"Im not even gonna lie chat," I said rubbing my hands together and looking at the floor out of nervousness as I laughed adding in, "I think she's really pretty." Glancing back at the stream.

Fanum and Duke looked at me. Looked at one another and then busted out laughing. At this point kai was settling back down.

"Wait what happened" Kai said. Chris was shaking his head in his hands. Letting out a light laugh.

" You niggas tweaking if you think she ugly" I added. "She's actually quite pretty in my opinion".

"Nigga like" Fanum Said still laughing.
"She not ugly" he was struggling to get out his words.

"Why the fuck you say it like that?" Duke finished, the two still hurled over in laughter. 

"On god." Chris said unfolding his hands from his face. "Like nigga tried to rizz chat in the process".

Chris imitates my previous movements but they're more exaggerated. He starts by rubbing his hands together doing a light head shake. Whilst looking at the chat "I'm not even gonna lie chat" He said switching his voice up to match agents previous one. "I think she's really pretty". He ended glancing up at chat with a smile and semi squinted eyes.

Fanum and Duke agreeing with the performance laughing at the imitation.

At this point Kai is laughing as well. Kai using 1 hand to lightly hit on dukes shoulder while using the other to point at chris said.

"YOO Thats exactly what that nigga did" He ended laughing jumping up and down his seat.

Duke Chris and Fanum turned and look at this nigga with the 'I know you fucking lying' look possible.

"Nigga you was whole over there geeking over Naomi Fat ass." Duke said looking at Kai finishing with a chuckle. "Yo ass did NOT see EXACT shit bout' shit" He finished with that old head chuckle.

They all got on Kai's case and I started to zone out.

Y/n... oh,  y/n

Her semi curvy body, her never ending smiles. Her enchanting laugh. I hadn't even met her and she had this unconqurable hold over me she just had a hold onme and I hadn't even met her.

I need to find some form of contact with this girl. See her face to face, learn her name from her beautiful prominent lips. Look into her bright eyes, as they keep me centered on her while we talk. Her captivating laugh, oh how I wished to make her laugh. Hearing the echo of her voice ring off my ears from her crys of joy. How I could only wish and imagine her persona. What she likes, doesn't like, where her heads at. How she thinks, works, operates. Where she sees her future going,

and if she'd possibly want me to be in it.

Leaning back in my seat hands folding up in my lap atop of joggers. Smile as big as ever on my face. It definitely wasn't going away anytime soon. I gather myself as much as I possibly could've and tuned back into the conversation with the other members and chat.

I gotta get with this girl.

I have too.

I NEED too.

___________
Word Count 2612

(A/N) I hope this chapter was worth the wait. I worked hard to try and rework any spelling errors, still were all human. If you happen to see any feel free to comment and let me know where you spot them. I hope you all enjoy the chapter. And the next one will be getting worked on immediately.🤭🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
2.6K 311 66
Jane Victoria Davis, a 18 years old female, that just graduated highschool. She been doing dancing and gymnastic since childhood and still do, She i...
30.6K 675 19
This is something about Fanummmm but if you haven't already, go check out my story about Kai and Duke! Much appreciated
13K 382 17
Malia stayed pressed against his chest, her eyes basically frozen open in fear. All she could feel was something cold pressed against her head. This...