๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ (๐˜๐จ๐จ...

By yoonmin_love91

๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐Œ๐๐‹๐Ž๐˜๐„๐„ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ( ๐œ๐ž๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐) "๐›๏ฟฝ... More

1.Ceo
2.rude
3.Little change
4.GUILT
5.shocked
6.At park's
7.Born to be a top
8.soon to be wify
9.Marriage
10.FIRST NIGHT?
11.HURT
13.SICK
14.Stubborn
15.changing
16.jealous
17.first kiss
18.I hate her
19.MINE
20.feelings
21.Village
22.Hyung
23.kidn@pped
24.INJURED
25.Mr. kim
26.memory loss?
27.couple games
28.Romance
29.Mr jung
30.who is villain?
31.Truth
32. love making ๐Ÿ”ž
33. brats
check out
34. reunion
35. little romance ๐Ÿ”ž
Answers by characters๐ŸŒš
36. last chap
new ff
Important

12.HOT

4K 261 257
By yoonmin_love91

I want comments if you are lazy to comment so then I'm also lazy to write next part meet you soon depends on you

______________________________________

Jimin angrily left both are egoistic their ego is more than anything

All day yoongi ignored jimin.
He was hurt from jimins words the words were roaming in his mind..
He was thinking jimin also want a rich person like everyone..
Then jimin gave him work he wanted to show jimin that he can also be rude cold like jimin or more than him but at same time he didn't wanted to hurt younger bad. He knew younger can't able to take his ignorance.

Yoongi was working in office with night shift people it was almost done he sighed.

"Fuck" he groaned leaning on his back seat. He was tired by sitting whole day on one place.

" It's 10 fuck" he again sighed looking at his watch.. his back was aching so much.

" This is the hardest work" he said to himself..

He was about to stand up when everything turned black.

"Shitt!! What happened now" he was confused he couldn't see anyone because of darkness he stumbled on his place cause he was not able to see anything because of dark.

Before he could say anything he Heard " Heyy guy's don't panic it's just electricity cut" everyone sighed when one of employee said.

Yoongi wiped a little sweat from his forehead.. he was still on jimins words. He was hurt.

" Thank god" he sighed in relief when finally light came.

He saw outside weather was not good but still he have to go he can't stay here.

" Looking like it will rain anytime" he thought.. he stumbled little when he felt hand on his shoulder

"Yoon" he heard a similar voice he was about to see the person but before that the person embrace him in tight hug

" Who the fu---" before he could speak further he noticed person he cut himself by gasping his mouth in shock

"Jin Hyung?" He smiled widely.

"Yes it's me" the purple haired male answered.

"What a surprise!?" Finally he asked after pulling out from tight hug.

"I'm the one who should ask this.. you and here?" Purple haired man raised his eyebrow.

"Actually I work here as employee" yoongi gave answer.

"But I never seen you"

" I'm from morning shift" jin made o shape.

" How's joon?" Yoongi asked.

"Good as always.. its been long from when we guys talked right?"

" Yeah right Hyung I'm missing those days" yoongi said with small smile

" Liar "

"I really do"

" Then why you didn't came to meet us?" Jin asked with little sulky voice

"I'm really sorry"

"It's ok now come someday ok joon miss you how can you forget your bestfriend"

" It's not like--" yoongi pressed his lips together not wanting to say

"I know you both are not in good conditions but atleast try to make it's been years yoon" jin said seriously.

"I'll Hyung" Jin smiled

"Hyung can I go.. I mean it's Been 10:10 and weather is also not good" yoongi asked not wanting to make elder sad.

"Totally fine go safe" lastly jin patted yoongi shoulder

"By Hyung.."

"By yoon"

Yoongi came downstairs in parking he was to tired for sometime he forget everything when he met jin but again everything started to roam in his mind.
He took his bike he wore his helmet..

He was on way he was hoping to reach home soon as possible causes of weather... Wind was making sounds..
Sky is black and hurt like yoongi like he wants to cry.

"Fuck it" yoongi cursed when he felt drops over his warm body he shiverd by cold water in second he was all wet..
It was raining heavily making his eyes blur he thought to stop somewhere but it was late, younger was alone in home.

His white shirt was all socked
His skin was shivering his grip was lossing on handle cause of water..
But still somehow he managed.

...........

In House

Jimin made dinner for him and yoongi.. he was feeling guilty too much guilty and scared

" Shit" jimin let it out when he heard loud thunder he closed his eyes putting hands on ear

Suddenly his body Shivered thinking about yoongi it's been 2 hours since he was waiting for yoongi..

He was sweating too much he was just looking at door hoping elder will come now it's s not like he care or he do?? Who knows?

" Where the fuck are you? I told you come and what you said huu?? I pretend that I care for you" jimin was thinking everything while walking in home it was looking like he don't want to sit.

Thunder became loud and loud scaring him more and more he was scared not for himself but for yoongi

"Pls come fast" jimin said closing his eyes putting his hand on his chest hearing his own heartbeat.

"Ahh" he literally scremed when everything went black that means power cut..

" The fuck why he is taking this much time ?" He was looking so worried like he will cry anytime but why? Just for his minor employee?

He couldn't see anything he was finding his mobile on couch.. he tried to call yoongi but his phone was coming unreachable.. he finally found his phone he sighed in relief.

He turn on his torch he saw battery only 5 percentage means his phone will dead anytime so he went toward kichen.

He was finding candle 🕯️ and he found " thank god " windows were making sounds but he was not scared for this he was scared for yoongi.

His phone was dead till now he came in living room candle in his hand..
He scared little when suddenly door opend he closed his eyes in fear but he took relief breath when he saw the person was yoongi..

He wanted to run toward Yoongi hugging him tightly.. wanted to tell him how much he was feeling worried and scared but something was stoping him..

He noticed yoongi who was standing on door he went toward him..
He can just stare at him he already lost his breath.

Yoongi was standing there all socked white shirt was all see through
His body was lighting in deem candle light.. jimins Mouth was hung up by looking at yoongi..

He never imagined this he wanted to ask but words was like stucked in his Thorat..

"H-hyung" he tried to say.. he tried to make eye contact with yoongi but yoongi ignored it.

This yoongi was looking the hottest for jimin.. unknowingly jimins eyes went in yoongis muscular chest and abs he never thought yoongis body is this much well built.. blood stoped running in his body and stucked on his cheeks..

The sight was to hot for him he just forgot that yoongi just came all way being wet and socked in rain he was too busy at staring at him and yoongi was like he don't even give fuck..

Jimins eyes went on floor which was wet little by yoongi cause water was dripping from his body.. he was shivering little.

" Can you give me towel" yoongi asked coldly it did hurt jimin.. cause yoongi never behaved like this with him

Jimin was thinking that he hurted bad .." can I get towel please" yoongi again asked while clenching his jaw looking more hot

"O-ok i-im sorry.. wait a min" jimin said being embarrassed yoongi noticed that

" Beautiful" the only thing yoongi thought when jimin went to get him towel the way jimin was looking so beautiful holding candle in his cute hand..

'He is cute until he open his mouth..'
Yoongi smirked thinking about jimins reaction the way he reacted.

He again managed cold face when he saw jimin came..

Jimin was about to wipe yoongis hair but before that yoongi snatched towel from jimin.

" I can do this" yoongi again said coldly

"I was just h-help" jimin tried to say

" No need" yoongi denied him harshly

Rain was not in mood to stop and light also didn't wanted to come...
Yoongi was wiping his hairs when a loud voice of thunder echoed in house making jimin scared he automatically shifted toward Yoongi

Jimin put his hand on yoongis shoulder and head on his chest eyes closed in fear..

Yoongis heart was jumping but still he didn't changed his cold expressions after minute jimin pulled out being embarrassed..

He raised his face to look at yoongi just lo lock his eyes with him...
Everything was romantic...
Yoongi was staring at jimins lips and his eyes...

Yoongis leaned closer slowly slowly jimin Also gave up closing his eyes but yoongi left him *cough*

"Im going to change" yoongi said akwardly changing topic.

Yoongi sneezed that means he caught cold..jimins cheeks were looking red..

He thought to prepare dinner and thank god light also came.

He was sitting on dinning table waiting for yoongi.

" Why he is taking this much time ? "
Time passed he don't know when he slept on dinning table unknowingly..
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly he woke up by loud voice of thunder he felt pain in his neck he realised that he slept on dinning table he noticed time it's 2 at night..

He laughed bitterly.

"See jimin he didn't came " he put all food in freze

He came in room he saw yoongi is sleeping

"Didn't even bothered to check on me" he said to himself " but why I'm even expecting?" he asked to himself

Word count
1570

______________________________________

Next chap

Yoongi was about to fall because of weakness but before that jimin cached him

"Sir I'll take care of him" Lia said

"No need do your work"jimin said making Lia disappointed

______________________________________

Heyy wamily 💓

How are you?

How's this chap?

I'm too busy hashh

I'll update love I hate you soon understand me I'm out of ideas for now...
(Correct me I didn't check it)

Vote target
130

--yoonmins adopted daughter here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
12.9K 975 10
๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ , ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  . "๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜...
15.5K 1.4K 10
๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข : ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๏ฟฝ...
128K 4.6K 34
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?"....๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.... " ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...