Austria-Hungary {CH}

By District_Balkan

โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€ Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... More

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
๐Ÿ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
14.
โ™ก
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE ๐ŸŒ•
PART TWO ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒ”
PART THREE ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ’๐Ÿท
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
แด›สœแด‡ แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€
40.
๐“๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช - ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚
๐“ก๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“”๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ
41. PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
Frozen land

PART FOUR โ—‡โ€ข ๐ŸŒ‘ยฐ.โ€ขโ—‡

315 15 3
By District_Balkan

.

•°. * 🍂 .• ● ° . 🌑 ° •.○ ° 🍂 * .°•

In the pastel lights of the flickering lamps, the tension only grew, rising the nervousness of the ractangle head country. The German Empire glanced to Austria-Hungary's golden eyes. He wanted to say something: maybe apologise, or more like ressuring him that he won't hurt him like he had done to the Russian, and he can leave and never have to look back...

Albeit, this feeling was familiar to him- the shocked and fearful gaze of the others when they saw him, the screams and hurtful words - it still hurt him nevertheless.

Was it even important what he felt or how nice things he did, if the ones he loved turned away the first time they saw him?

The voices of the past rang in his ears: Monster.

He recieved this word so many times that he had come to the determination that maybe- they were right.

And after some time- he had started to act like he did not care anymore, when they screamed to his face and shouted.

But that little simple one word, that one word had carved itself into his soul so deeply that he knew- it became a weight- he could never put down again and has to carry through his entire life.

Austria-Hungary's breaths shook as he was looking straight into the Empire's sad, white eyes. He was staring at him so pierciengly, as if he was trying to look into the Empire's soul.

After what had seemed like hours, the Empire had to look down to his hands. He couldn't hold AH's heavy gaze anymore.

'Monster, he must think I'm a monster...' He was chewing himself.

The ornate, gothic black lamps on the wall pulsated- the shadows surrounding his shape like a dark, silky fog.

"I am sorry..." He whispered at least, letting his shape slowly turn to dark shadows.

But before he would have completely melted into the darkness and would have 'disappeared' into thin air- AH, whose eyes widened in shock- ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, German Empire." AH whispered to him, and hugged him more tightly, fearing that he would vanish if he let go.

The Empire was frozen, the shadows slowly lingering away, letting the poor lamps lighting up the long corridor again.

He hesitantly lifted his hands and hugged AH back lightly.

Was this some kind of trick from AH...?

When the smaller Monarchy released him, Ah took a step back and smiled up at him brightly.

"You've never said you had a cool power like this!" He joked.

The Empire shifted from one leg to another and fiddled with his hands.

Is his curse a joke to AH..?

Or is he being sincere?

No... He surely tries to humiliate him...

Skeptical thoughts crossed his mind, leaving him speechless.

He stared into AH's eyes in attempt to find lie behind them, but his whole sweet, smiling and slightly golden blood covered, messy face did not hold any cruel intentions...

When AH noticed his skeptical vacillation due to the long lasting silence, his smile instantly dropped.

Had he said something wrong...?

"I d-didn't mean it as an offence, sorry... I uhh, I am just thankful that you've helped me. I don't want to know what would have happened to me if you werent here... Thank you." he said in embarassment, his cheeks turning rosy. Maybe he shouldn't have joked...

AH took a step back and bowed as a kind of honour and gratitude.

The Empire's face became red in sudden shame and confusion. He did not know how to react to these highly laudative words of AH.

He gulped and nervously chuckeled.

"Uhh...No I was not-... offended... And me helping you was nothing, really." he said.

"Of course it was something! You literally saved my life!" exclaimed AH in indignation.

The Empire blushed even more and looked away, unable to say anything.

" ..."

In the short silence, AH reached up and tried to pull out the hair decoration that was hanging before his eye from his colourful messy hair.
However, he quivered in pain as soon as he tore out some of his hair too.

"Uhh..." he sighed with a frown. He was really smart to put so many decoration in his hair... He pulled his lips to the side in bitter as he stared at the red and green gem hair decoration.

He must look like a pathetic beaten up homeless right now...

And as a sort of habit when he was thinking- he lifted his hand to adjust his glasses...
- which weren't on his face...

The Empire watched as AH's previously happy and delightful expression entirely dropped in a mere split second. The gem hair decoration slipped out of his red and green hands and loudly knocked on the solid floor.

His face reddened, a hopeless and fearful misery darkening his face.

AH spun around, his houlders going up and down as his panic rose- and his breaths quickened.

A teardrop slowly slid down his cheek and landed on his white dress as he saw his glasses laying on the marble floor - broken...

The adorable, detailed small crowns were twisted, some of the shiny cristal from them - missing. The Hungarian flag glass was cracked, while the Austrian flag side- where he recieved the punch from- was completely broken, its colourful shreds covering the floor.

The Russian Empire destroyed it... Destroyed his one and only belonging...

AH's lips trembled as he walked to his former glasses.

He bent down then blankly with a distant look in his eyes.

Although his face morfed into a blank expression - his tears were still falling down his cheeks as if his eyes were melancholic, golden waterfalls.

"Austria-Hungary...?" asked the Empire softly in deep concern.

AH lifted his hand up - covering his eyes as his shoulders were shaking.

He made a sound like he was laughing at himself but not so long after it changed to undeniable, desparate sobs.

"I... I didn't have anything, you know..." He whispered, when he had calmed down a bit to be able to speak.

"I didn't have anything that was truly mine. Just mine..." his voice cracked as he lifted up the broken glasses. "Only this..."

The Empire frowned, frozen in motion. It was a miserable sight to see such a majestic and beautiful country in this broken state. It made his heart clenching, and after some debating in himself, the Empire bent down to AH's level and touched his shoulders, gently.

"Maybe I can fix them... I see these glasses meant so much to you..." He started quietly but still reserved. He still doubted AH's intention and following reaction...

AH looked up at him, his irises glowing in the slightest flame of hope.

"Really...?" he asked skeptically.

"Yes. I know a city, who can make detailed glasses like yours was, and I can fix the frame. I have worked with golden stuffs before. " said the Empire gently.

AH's tears fell again rapidly, which made the Empire's anxiety rose and doubt whether he said something that saddened the Monarchy or not.

But before he would have lost in his neverending maze of thoughts, AH jumped up and embraced him, again...

"I don't how I will pay this all back to you." chuckeled the Monarchy.

"Well - we will see." said the Empire playfully, and lightly chuckeled now too, happy to hear the Monarchy laugh again.

AH hesitated, and let the silence endure before he spoke what in his heart was.

"Nobody has ever been this nice to me before - like you... Really nobody..." whispered AH almost inaudibly as they parted. "You saved me in the forest, you saved me today again, and you've helped me even if you could have turned away anytime... Thank you, Empire. " he said softly, and looked up to the German with an inexplicable glint in his gaze.

The Empire blushed and looked down at AH.

He stared into AH's mesmerizingly glimmering golden eyes. They held so much purity and liberality in them that it made him wonder, how it was even possible him to be still this unshakeable after so much tragedy...

They stared at each other for what felt like eternity in the silence. There they were flying the untold emotions and thoughts of them like thousands upon thousands of butterflies, rising the almost suffocating intesity in the air.

The shadows - as the dark silky butterflies of emotions- were unconsciously moved by the Empire, surrounding their sitting figures and causing the lights of the ornate lamps finally to explode- and for good and all - to completely die out...

•°. * .• ● ° . ◇ ° •.○ ° * .°•

.
.
.

The only thing that truly belonged to AH were his glasses which had appeared with him when Habsburg and Kingdom fused and they became him
.
.
.

.
| I |
\̅_̅/̷̚ʾ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641 11 27
Third Reich and Soviet Union have not exactly been best friends since World War II. Soviet Union tries to provoke him constantly, while Third Reich t...
1.1K 21 13
(This is the continuation of the books "War or Love" and "Decide!", so I ask you to read the first two books first and then read this one, otherwise...
189 3 15
Reich and Soviet have not gotten along well since school. She is always teased by Soviet as she is timid, shy and reserved and lacks self confidence...
590 33 12
(Second book to "What Started it All" and thank you to Pirate_fox on Pinterest for creating the cover) ---------------------- This war wasn't some g...