MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
FEVER🤒
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
PETER
HUBBY
HOME
PISSED...?
SHOWER💫
✨️THANK YOU ✨️
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️

179 6 0
By Inimay_1325

MORNING:-

"Here pappa...". Charlie gives him tablets sittimg beside him

"Where's mom...?". Mr .andrea asks looks here and there in living room.

Charlie pouts "you want my mom..or your mom...? , just tell me my andrea..?". She says keeping hands on her waist sides with a pout .

He chuckles hard takes tablet "No...i want my mom....". He says swallowing tablets with a smile cause his mom resembles as his daughter more like she resembles his mother .

Charlie giggles hugging him "you're the best pappa...i love you so much...". Mumbles in his chest in a crack voice sniffing like a puppy .

"Pappa loves you too my love...". He says but soon frowns hearing low sniffing sounds , he holds her cheeks sees her sobbing silently "what's wrong with my sweety...? why are you crying...?". He asks wiping her tears .

"Pa-pappa...? , pappa im sc-scared to death .... do-dont over think about anything pl-please , this stroke , i dont want this to hurt my pappa's heart...". She says with tears filling in eyes caressing his heart side "i don't want this to pain my pappa's heart...plz don't hurt my pappa....". She cries caressing his heart side making him suppress his tears .

Mr .andrea pulls his daughter into embrace kisses her head "don't worry darling ,that's very little pain ,it won't hurt pappa until ,unless you're all are there with me , I'm strong i have my family who loves me so much , don't cry....dear...". He says caressing her head hearing her silent sobbing hiccups in his embrace .

Mrs .andrea and peter stops at entrance hearing them they wipes their tears walks inside "hmm.... did everybody woke up...?". She calls then sees her daughter and husband hugging each other crying silently .

Peter sighs walks to them signing his mother to stop crying .

"Pappa how are you feeling ...?". He asks they both wipes their tears sitting normally .

"Fine...btw where did you both went..?". He asks his wife whose smiling at him .

"We went to meet doc ,i mean specialist pappa , uncle joseph assisted for you... ,he will coming this afternoon... to check your condition again...and he's your personal doctor from now...". He says with a sad face meanwhile mrs .andrea walks to kitchen suppressing her cry .

Mr .andrea then hits his son's hand "wbu..? Why you're face like that...?". He asks soon finds his son leaving tears looking at him.

Charlie snifs again , mrs .andrea and sara runs sits beside him rubbing his back leaving tears "stop it pete ,don't cry...appa cries too...". She whispers with silent tears rubbing his hand .

"Peter....enough dear , im fine....why are you crying son..?". He says looking at his son .

Peter shooks his head then hears charlie crying again suppressing tears sittimg beside her father .

He sighs gets up sits beside her shooks his head "dont cry ,see i stopped crying ". He says .

Mr .andrea holds hugs them both kneeling down as they both are siting on couch "im strong ,you don't have to break down son ...". He says crying silently .

Sara sighs stops them "fine peter, stop crying too much is not good for pappa's condition ..don't cry , ". She holds her husband helps him stand .

Charlie snifs seeing him ,peter shooks his head "don't cry , i promise I'll take good care of pappa...". He says promises to her holding her palm with his , meanwhile charlie nods with a small pout .

"Btw ...Charlie, leo said he's coming today...". Mrs .andrea says looking at charlie whose now sniffing wiping her nose with a blush .

All of them laughs at her blush face ",omo...my sister blushing taking her hubby's name huh..?". Peter says making her whine cutely .

Mr .andrea laughs widely hugs her "its okay he's just teasing you , go get ready...". says kissing her forehead.

Charlie nods hugs her pappa then later walks upstairs.
.

.

.

.

.

Its almost evening, as everyone waiting for leo , maids run inside tell them "sir... mr .leo Joseph martin sir's here...".

Hearing that charlie widens her eyes bites her lip stands quickly from couch .

"Leo's here...?". Mr .andrea says gets up instantly walking to the entrance .

Meanwhile Charlie's heart starts pounding out ,with in no time she rushes upstairs making mrs .andrea and sara laugh at her

"Oh my boy....". Mr .andrea walks to receive his son in law with abig exicted smile giving him a warm hug .

Leo hugs him in same emotion .

"How's your health now uncle....?". Leo asks with a small sad smile .

Mr .andrea smiles widely "what happened to me ? Im strong ,you get in son...". Saying takes his hand walking inside making leo to smile at his curiosity.

"Omg...how are you leo...? ". Mrs .andrea brings water to him with smile .

Leo takes seat beside mr .andrea "im fine aunt...". He smiles .

"You must be busy leo...". Mr .andrea says as he shooks his head "nothing is more than you uncle...i came to see you...". He says making mr .andrea to feel 100 elephants strength at once .

He smiles "im fine...leo thanks...you travelled this long...why dont you go freshup and we can talk while having dinner....?". He asks as leo smiles "ah...i thought see you and take charlie ". Says hesistantly as his eyes searching for some little figure who isn't showing up , then he hesistantly looks at his uncle's smiley face says "its okay then we can start tommorrow , if you want...".

Mr .andrea nods "thanks leo , go to charlie room oh wait...sara call charlie Where's she ? Leo's here and where is she...?". He says with a nervous smile as leo holds his hand .

"Uncle...plz calm down i can go meet her , dont stress ". Says then gets up setting his blazer looking up .

"I'll go meet and comes ". He says then moves upstairs.

He walks near her room was about to knock but to his suprise its gets open revealing jaw dropped doe eyes Charlie.

"Hu-hubby....?". She whispers blinking at him .

Leo sighs grits his teeth mumbles " five days charlie , been fucking five days ". saying he walks onto her  inside shutting the door making her step back .

In a blink of eye ,what exactly happened she don't know but she's between his hands against wall caged by her hubby ,now hunging her head low .

"What kind of respect you're learning ....? don't you know how to receive your husband....?is this what you call missing me , why you're hiding from me....?". He asks in a low stern voice as she gulping hard blinking down whispers "no...hu-hubby i really missed you every single second...". Very lowly.

"What...!? , speak louder ....!". He says  little annoying way  with a frown .

She breaths then looks up at his eyes slowly then says "i missed u every single se-----".but before even she could complete , god damn leo pulls her by waist shutting her mouth smashing his lips on her's , making her gasp at sudden move  and as she grips on his blazer shutting eyes .

Leo kisses ,sucks ,more like eats  her nonchantly holding her like a baby in his both bare hands where her tiny waist fits perfectly.

He's leaning bitting her lips making her moan , meanwhile charlie is just panting helplessly not fighting ,cause its waste he's in anger or urge or something , she don't know he's kissing with so many mixed feelings to figure out , leo's recklessly bitimg her lips taking her soul away he's been sucking her tongue tasting every inch of her mouth . while kissing , his hands travelled to her hips palming her ass making her legs weak ,cause leo never touched her this way , she moans when he holds her there gently pulling closer to himself deepening the kiss , tho saliva from her mouth dripping through the mouth to neck and from there to her clevage , Charlie gave up on her lungs tho they demanding for air , and she's still chose to support hubby to take her breath away by holding around his neck ,making him smile in kiss .

He smiles little making her smile too while parting very slowly with a shaky breaths , soon after he left charlie felt energy left her body ,so as usual she fells on his shoulder panting heavily with slipping the shut of eye , saliva still dripping her body is literally shivering meanwhile leo holding around her making sure she shouldn't fall down seeing her wrecked state with his adoring eyes then hears her saying something.

"What...,!? , i said say it louder ,don't murmer ...". He asks with a dominant tone .

"Yo-you bi-bite me ag-again hu-hubby... , yo-you take my so-soul for a second...". She slutters with shaky tone .

He caresses her back pulling closer holding her in arms lifting ,meanwhile charlie holds his shoulders seeing him , he makes her lean to wall while holding her in arms says "yeah i know , cause  kissing means not just touching of lips , its changing of souls this is how much you drive me crazy". he says leaning closer kisses her lips softly making her groan again ,cause her lips are bleeding .

She fills eyes with water seeing him panting pouting at him " hu-hubby i-i liter-ally missed you so much , th-thanks for co-coming , im so  worried ...". She says tears flowing down her cheeks .

Leo frowns he lifts her in a bridal way as she quickly holds him around neck leaning to his chest , leo takes her to bed then sits there with her on laps .

She looks at him leaning to his chest .

"You can talk to me, but first stop crying and if reason is okay I'll let you cry, hmm....?". He says caressing her cheek as she snifs nodding .

She pouts in tears hardly but stops nodding her head then says "hu-hubby...pappa's condition im sc-----".

"He will be alright ,if you're scared about that ,then i promise ill appoint more doctors for him , im not sayimg that attack is normal but we can take care of him more consciously...".

She nods "th-thanks hubby , i know that doctor's came here yo-you send right...?". She asks with a fluffy wet eyes .

Leo smiles wiping her eyes then kissed her forehead "not them , my dad and you.... ,i too want him to be healthy and safe..". He says making her happy .

Charlie instantly hugs him then kisses his cheek "you're too much hubby.... i-i lo----". She stops in middle

Leo smile drops as the word he's expecting is cutt off in middle when he sees her face she's pouting .

"Why i should say it , you never told me that u love me , Do you even really love me...? ". She asks folding hands pouting angrily.

Leo frowns sighs seeing her ,she turns her face looking somewhere sassily .

"Now nobody's there here , also you're not even working , if you wont say then i will not talk to you hubby...". She says sassily .

Leo raises his brows seeing his drama queen he pulls her closer by arm , making her heart stop look at his hauting eyes from inches gap , as she's still in his lap like a baby in mother's lap means she's sitting horizontal in his laps .

"You need to earn for that , if you want then you should give me something in return , ". He mumbles seeing her lips making her shiver .

"Hubby...why are you so hard to get...?". She says , though its trembling inside for his stares .

Leo chuckles "cause.... im hard to get person , probably not for you , think its simple thing . if you do it for me then I'll say what you want to hear...". Leo says with a deep low voice makimg her shiver.

Charlie blinks thinking what it might be she will do everything if he asks , what that much leo wants from her , if he wants that ,she will definitely gives him effortlessly , but what that much he's stressing the point to ask her , she's more curious now her heart starts flushing thinking what he want that much so she ..".

"Wh-whats that hubby...?". She asks confusingly .

Leo bends closer to face pecks her nose "you know what i want ....". He whispers near her nose brushing her mouth sending goosebumps.

Charlie blinks "Do i st-stop ea-eating cho-chocolates...?". She asks so innocently making him smile .

He chuckles then says "why i'll do that...? i controls ,but never stops you from eating .... , Nothing , don't ever leave me again without information okay....? ". He whispers making her suppress her tears again .

"You don't know how empty i felt without you at our home , i never felt that way , you did something Charlie...". He says holding her hand interwining gently seeing her teary eyes .

"I too worried about your father , if you want we can come here more often , but dont ever dare to come without me ,here....". Saying he takes out something ,she frowns looks at his suit pocket he gives her mobile .

"Mo-mobile...?". She asks with crack tone sniffing with a pout .

"You said your phone's broke , i bought this for you , i dont want to show off take it..". He gives her as she takes it seeing him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.9K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
946K 72.6K 77
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
54.9K 3K 70
"We might be a married couple only on paper but don't think for one second that I won't fuck you." - In the luxurious world of generational wealth, t...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...