Arranged // Yoon Jeonghan

By shujiya97

" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looke... More

CHAPTER 1 : Introduction
CHAPTER 2 : the beginning
CHAPTER 3 : contract
CHAPTER 4 : the past
CHAPTER 5 : marriage??
CHAPTER 6 : rivals
CHAPTER 7 : different
CHAPTER 8 : hurt.
CHAPTER 9 : unknown.
CHAPTER 10 : twisted.
๐ŸŒนBONUS๐ŸŒน
CHAPTER 12 : trust.
CHAPTER 13 : trusted.
CHAPTER 14 : mine?
CHAPTER 15 : care.
CHAPTER 16 : traitor.
CHAPTER 18 : answers.
CHAPTER 19 : closer.
CHAPTER 20 : misery
CHAPTER 21 : rights
CHAPTER 22 : fix
CHAPTER 23 : storm
CHAPTER 24 : bad good things
CHAPTER 25 : savior
CHAPTER 26 : scars
CHAPTER 27 : defeat
CHAPTER 28 : new turn
CHAPTER 29 : save me.
CHAPTER 30 : maze
CHAPTER 31 : sinners

CHAPTER 17 : believe.

1.2K 39 17
By shujiya97

Author pov

?? : YOON JEONGHAN, WE'RE DOOMED! ( Seungcheol shouted through the call.)

Jeonghan : what happened to you now? ( Jeonghan said with a calm and irritated voice.)

Seungcheol : we lost our ship. It is nowhere to be found but the company said it has departed few days ago and should be here by now. ( Cheol was getting anxious.)

Jeonghan : how can that happen? What do you mean it is nowhere to be found? ( he was still calm.)

Seungcheol : i fucking don't know how that happened. I don't even know if it's fucking hijacked or whatever. ( anxiety and panic was visible in his voice.)

Jeonghan : wait... Where is Y/n? ( something hit his mind.)

Seungcheol : She's at the port with Mingyu and i'm on my way to there.

Jeonghan : You didn't go with them!? ( the calmness flew away from his body as soon as he heard Y/n was there alone.)

Seungcheol : what's the problem here? ( he asked getting confused.)

Jeonghan : How can you send a girl to a port at this hour?! ( Jeonghan shouted on the other side of phone Cheol rolled his eyes.)

Seungcheol : Mingyu is there with her and also they have other people and multiple bodyguards with them. It's not about her safety. It's about the loss your company is gonna face if we can't find the products. ( lawyer gave out his rational arguement.)

Jeonghan : I'll meet you at the port. ( he said before walking inside the closet and came out with a jacket.)

Seungcheol : do you think you should come with that fever?

Jeonghan : i have to be there. ( he hung up the call before Cheol could deny.)

Joshua : bruh what are you doing? ( he said standing up from the bed.)

Jeonghan : cooking. ( he said sarcastically while wearing his jacket.)

Joshua : It's a two hour drive to port. Do you think you can take all these trouble in this condition? ( man was genuinely concerned.)

Jeonghan : i can and I'll. ( he said before walking out of the room.)

Joshua : fine. I'll give you a ride, stubborn jerk. ( he ran behind Jeonghan.)

~~~

Y/n pov

Mingyu : Nonna our ship is lost. ( he was panting hard due to the long run.)

Y/n : what do you mean it's lost? ( i looked at him getting confused.)

Mingyu : we can't track the ship, we lost all connection with it. ( he said still panting.)

Y/n : what is the worst thing that can happen? ( i asked him blankly knowing exactly what's happening.)

Mingyu : maybe our ship is hijacked and the worst that can happen is YJ would face a huge loss. Our stokes would go down or we might face bankruptcy. ( this dude...)

Y/n : we wouldn't fucking go down to bankruptcy. We're not even sure if our ship is gone or not. ( let's think positive.)

Mingyu : no it is. We have to save it somehow. ( i had my doubts.)

Y/n : how are you so sure that it is?

Mingyu : isn't it common sense? ( that doesn't answer my question.)

Y/n : did you inform Cheol?

Mingyu : yes, he's on his way to here.

Y/n : you two handle things here. I have something important to catch up on.

Mingyu : what?

Y/n : i can't say right now. Give me the car key.

~~~

Author pov

Minwoo : look t her rushing to me just like always. ( Minwoo smirked looking at Y/n who was on the reception of his office.)

Soon the door slammed opened revealing an passive aggressive Y/n.

Minwoo : hi darling. What brings you here? ( he sat straight as Y/n walked closer to his desk.)

Y/n : you fucking know it well what brought me here. ( her eyes were burning with rage.)

Minwoo : you think it's right to come to me at this 5am? What would your husband think of you? ( he chuckled bitterly making Y/n more pissed.)

Y/n : Minwoo where did you hide the ship? ( she sighed and got to the real question.)

Minwoo : what ship? ( man wanted to play dumb.)

Y/n : don't fucking play dumb. Where did you take YJ's ship? ( she slammed on the table leaning closer.)

Minwoo : uh-huh. Why are you so smart darling? How did you even get to know this? ( he pouted making Y/n annoyed.)

Y/n : Minwoo for fucking once can you leave me and Jeonghan alone? Can you stop this childish ridiculous acts? ( she had enough of him.)

Minwoo : can't you understand how much i want you? ( this jerk has the audacity to talk back.)

Y/n : Minwoo give back the products to YJ. Our problem doesn't have anything to do with YJ. It's not about just Jeonghan and I, there are bunch of other people who are connected with it.

Minwoo : you think i care? ( he smirked.)

Y/n : WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM ME!? ( she shouted as it was enough for her.)

Minwoo : woo baby calm down. I only want you. I personally don't have any problem with that jerk-

Y/n : mind your language while talking about my husband. ( that's my girl.)

Minwoo : well... I can give back the things if you want but in one condition. ( what a jerk!)

Y/n : go ahead.

Minwoo : leave Jeonghan. ( he said making Y/n chuckle sarcastically.)

Y/n : you think we're still goddamn teenagers? You hold absolutely zero power in this world and over me. I told you before, i have power, i have money, i have connections and i have Jeonghan. You are just a nothing in here. ( she slammed the facts on Minwoo's face.)

Minwoo : that doesn't change the fact that YJ might face bankruptcy. ( he said leaning back into his chair.)

Y/n : i can bear the loss with my money. In other way, i can pull on some strings to not even get to the point of facing any damage. I don't think you're even capable enough to stop me. ( she smirked.)

Minwoo : you have changed, Lee Roseanne Y/n. ( he scoffed before standing up.)

Y/n : yes, i have. So before i go in my own ways, you better clean your mess. ( she turned about to leave but Minwoo's voice stopped her.)

Minwoo : So you're telling me to return the products? Okay i will. But what do i get in return?

Y/n : a slap? Would that work? ( she turned to Minwoo walking closer to him.)

Minwoo : you sure are a very feisty one. Nevermind, I'm cleaning my mess but it was nice to have you here as a 5am guest. ( he smirked as Y/n clenched her fists to suppress the anger.)

Y/n : One more thing. Who gave you the information that this ship was coming tonight? ( she definitely knew someone has leaked the internal informations otherwise Minwoo had no other option to know it.)

Minwoo : someone very loyal to you. ( his dirty smirk turned into a grin.)

Y/n : who? ( she raised one eyebrow not being able to find someone who can betray her at this point.)

Minwoo : wouldn't tell you. ( he smiled innocently making Y/n annoyed.)

Y/n : okay. ( she again turned around to leave.)

Minwoo : It's............ ( and again Minwoo's voice stopped her.)

But this is time she was frozen on her spot. She couldn't believe her ears.

Minwoo : yes. It's him.

Y/n didn't find the courage to look back at him. She rushed outside straight to her car.

Y/n pov

I couldn't process what i just heard. I have always had severe trust issues but there were still some people i always trusted.

I'm somehow not hurt more in disbelief. How could he? There must be some reason, right?

I'm more concerned about Jeonghan then myself. He would be so heartbroken. Although he acts so tough, i know underneath he's just a softie.

I gotta find answers. Something is definitely wrong.

I gotta get to the port as soon as possible.

~~~

Author pov

Jeonghan : what do you mean she's not here? ( Jeonghan lashed out on Cheol.)

Seungcheol : Hannie, she is a grown woman and can go wherever she wants. Why are you acting strange? ( he tried to comfort Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : you don't know what i'm worried about. Mingyu what did she tell you? ( he faced to Mingyu who was constantly dialing Y/n's number.)

Mingyu : she told me that she has some important work to catch up on. She's not picking up the call. ( he said in an anxious voice.)

Joshua : Should i go search for her? ( He was getting anxious as well.)

?? : no need. ( A voice echoed the empty place making four of them look back.)

Jeonghan : Y/n where were you? Why did you leave without saying anything to anyone? ( he ran to Y/n grabbing her by both her shoulders.)

Y/n : were you worried? ( she smiled at him as he let go off her.)

Jeonghan : Can't you be serious? ( he said rolling his eyes.)

Y/n : no. Why are you here? Didn't i tell you I'll take care of everything? Joshua why did you let him come here? ( he looked at Joshua who was standing behind Jeonghan like a statue.)

Joshua : as if he listens to me. ( he said awkwardly making Y/n glare at Jeonghan.)

Seungcheol : why did you suddenly leave from here without any information? ( he was in a good mood to scold Y/n.)

Y/n : Alright everyone, I'm sorry for leaving without any specific information. ( she bowed to everyone dramatically.)

Mingyu : what about the ship noona? ( he asked with a blank expression.)

Y/n : I went to get information about the ship. There was a technical problem in the ship so it is late and we couldn't reach it. It would be here in a few hours. ( she said smiling as all of them relaxed down there muscles.)

Jeonghan : thank you so much for everything Y/n. ( he was truly grateful for
Y/n now.)

Y/n : Yoon Jeonghan, get your ass back to home. I'll be there soon. Joshua drag him back to home. ( she said glaring at Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : at least i deserved a welcome. ( he mumbled by himself.)

Y/n : bye. ( she watched as both Jeonghan and Joshua left the place.)

Seungcheol : I'll take care of the things here. Y/n, you can go and eat something around here. Come back after resting.

Y/n : before that...

" KIM MINGYU, WE NEED TO TALK."

° TO BE CONTINUED °

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.3K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
64.4K 2.8K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
740K 42.1K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
442K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...