The man trapped in the world...

By BarzahdMuyo

Y/n was originally an ordinary teenager. He grew up in a normal household with his mother, father and his ord... More

This Isn't What I Signed up For!?
No need Introduction!!
Time Showoff My omni-directional mobility training
104th South Division top 10 graduation
Just Defense The Base Wouldn't Ya!!
The One Eyes Dragons Showdown!!
YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO I'M AND I'M ONE EYES DRAGONS, YOU SEE
Are you Ready Guys?!
Let's Party!!
Know Your Place Imbecile!!
Status Relationship Y /N MASAMUNE
Let's hunting female Titans!!?
I DIDN'T ASK FOR MARRY!?
I'M BACK!

Just Between You And ME!!

245 8 1
By BarzahdMuyo

Combat training 104th

"Alright Cadets 104th,Listen up! Right now you're good for is feeding to the titan to slow them down! But we gonna teach you how to fight them! So if you don't wanna end up as titan fodder, then I suggest for all of you learn fast!,Today, we'll be drilling you in the proper use of the odm gear!, if any of you are feeling clumsy pick up your gear right now and go back to the interior! Let's see what you made up!"Shadis shout every cadet and he see Y/N ready prepra his movements of his odm gear.

"I must felt pretty bad among Cadets if there no one catching up me"Y/N thought and I blast of my odm gear. Y/N grinning use my odm past every to go every past through Cadets combine my movement remember series anime that is tenchi muyo training GPX until I reach finish line some them half way to finish line.

Cadets:HOW THE HELL HE SO SUPER FAST!?

Jean:Woah that one eye dragon pretty super fast!?

Sasha:Incredible!?

"UH WHAT HELL!? Ah it was you One eyes dragon and I never expected you rank first in movement" Shadis shocked the way Y/N show his odm faster than rest cadet and Shadis saw among cadets still halfway to reach finish line.

"Huh. I suppose you want me to thank you."Y/n expression dat grin at Shadis.

" Don't get cocky One eyes dragon and there more harder test I already prepare just of you if manage defeat every fake titan next test!Shadis glare at Y/n.

"Keep coming the test Shadis and there is much more where that came from!"Y/N said to shadis and he ready to next test.

" The next test was target practice fake titan nape and I already weak spot but instead I quickly slice every part fake titan body like slice apple but very quicker.

As again Y/N ahead first then rest of cadet shock that he super fast over the target practice and almost everyone surprised with expression realization mark.Y/n quickly slashed every part nape and including body not leaving single woods like completely shattered into piece of atom and he did same repeating same movement kill.

"How impossible Y/N masamune did that not in last record cadet able to do that!?" Shadis shock and realised something Y/n strength far human strength like super soldier.

"That's right, stand in my way if you want to get sliced in half! And hey Shadis what next test!" Y/N said to Shadis but Shadis standing still thought look at me.

"I never expect average young man like you able to accomplish anything and today special person do exist, Now one eyes dragon move on the next training!"shadis look through Y/n telling something special about him.

Y/N nod and his expression smirk until I saw another smoke signal at another area.I felt so refreshing air like become one with forest around me.

Eren:I never thought Y/N so incredibly fast among us!?

Armin:we're getting left behind Y/n

Eren:Oi Armin let's show Y/N that we can be level like him come on!

"Y/N why you trying....... avoid us when we become elist military...." Mikasa thought look at Y/N ahead them.

Y/N he saw three character most important through series but he don't want get distracted just fokus ahead him.

Just set another fake titan appearance but this one time they were bigger and like unexpectedly appearance in front.But I manage quickly slash almost part completely shattered into pieces by pieces.AfterI finish completely destroy big dummies titan not give single cadets chance.

Cadets:He's crazy not giving us chance!?

Ymir:No wonder he called one eyes dragon and true slayer.

Christa:I kinda like him that move.

"Oi One Eye dragon hurry up! and Go to where next target training start!" Shadis shout and he noticed leaving cadets talking among themselves saw Y/N and some them stand still at tree branch shocked.

"Got it and It is I, the One-Eyed Dragon, Y/N Masamune!" Y/N said and he quickly anchored away and later arrived at the forest to see a few titan dummies but this one like 5m to 8m height dummies titan.

I did use my skill DEATH Fang and with 3 swords on my both hands like wolverine.i slashed through the titan dummies one by one as the other cadets do the same.

Connie:"This one eye dragon seriously deadly

Sasha:He's pretty handsome and God.

Jean:He better gives us chance kill titan dummies! Come on guys!, don't let's Y/N get high score than us!

Connie & Sasha:Right!

After hours of training Shadis finally announced that the training is over as Y/n masamune land on the ground and took deep breath let's all out exhales when I look around me notices five girls watching me from distance that is Annie,Mikasa,Ymir, Christa and Sasha this make me uncomfortable because boys around me felt jealousy.Eren also begin notice Y/N getting popular around girls but Y/N didn't realise most girls in cadets talking about him.

"Let'see how well you did....... Unexpected.....Y/n masamune the one eye dragon you ranked first beat military record,Mikasa Ackerman second! ,Rainer Braun third! Annie leohart four!That's end of today training!Y/N masamune you coming with me and anyone want to keep training on their own can stay here.

"Hmph! Victories such as these are only natural for the Dragon"Y/N showing off his pose around everyone and I immediately follow Shadis.

" Y/N masamune move on and there's something to discuss"Shadis said Continue walking and Y/N follow him behind.

At cabin office Shadis

"What is you needed sir Shadis and reason why you bring me here?" Y/N question at Shadis look his eyes.

"I was watching something important that you able handle situations like this even this world full of cruel and no one ever skill like you once in my life"Shadis said look at window see bird flying through cloud and he turned eyes again to Y/N.

"There wise man once said the world isn't perfect but it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful" Y/N said that showing his expression relief and Shadis didn't know Y/N such wise man as his attitude like true leader in front everyone.

I take out kiseru from my pocket and offering cigarette Shadis.He grab it and both of us start smoking like vibing brother.

"Didn't you heard Y/N the avarage age someone give births in the wall or become father usually is 15 to 17 and what about you would be like them?"shadis asking Y/n questions.

"For me honestly I not that kind person busy getting married or get girlfriend early young age reason once you married or boyfriend, you can't enjoy self and I know sound like selfish"Y/N anwser Shadis and he shocking answer.

"Y/N listening here I not kind person who give young people advice but don't get a lonely when you reach 20 and age does matter if I don't see you don't have girlfriend and I give worse punishment I can give you,Do I make my self clear.
Said Shadis with his cold expression.

Y/n:Yes sir!

"Why Shadis such busy body I don't care if girls like me some kind celebrity and I want enjoy my life in this world before getting love situation not to mention love triangle or WORSE" Y/N thought walk to door out Shadis office.

"Then I realised someone waiting at me door guess who Ymir and Christa meeting me unexpected event trust me once you get they attention make harder for me enjoy my young age......"Y/N thought as he smile both them and approaching two girl.

"Did get yourself trouble this time?"Ymir worries me since already 1 year including Christa

"No he just giving some advice that all"Y/n

"I see by the way would mind joining us just for walk and have conversation for three of us"said Christa shy look at him.

"Sure no problem anything for both you because you are my princess and let's go party!" Y/N walking with two girls some Cadets saw him

"I must say Y/N masamune is kind man even thought he act selfish little and show off to everyone to acknowledge him as true leader and really great full have him by my side"Ymir thought look Y/n as she holding his left hand and give him cheek kiss.

" For me Y/n didn't mind help me during training and teaching me lesson martial for self defense some his personality is sweet like real gentleman and I felt safe around him like guardian angel"Christa thought holding right hand Y/N and kiss to his cheek like champions.

For Y/N didn't mind thought getting kiss on his cheek because first he didn't getting used to it then day after day he felt happy that two girl ready become his girlfriend but him can't deny their request because they very scary when come bad mood.

Three them hangout at lake talking about they life and sharing their food especially Y/N, he always prepare delicious meal for two them every time they visit lake and he one cook got special request by Shadis use kitchen if not bring meal two them might he get naked or steal all his clothes.These two girl really like messing Y/n it has already one year.

Next day

It time I've had a anti personal combat session.Best part was I getting spar with Ymir and krista like one vs two.I teaching them new martial art and some cadets got interest my martial lately past last year was boring so I spice thing up.To give them meaning about martial arts it's not about self defence but also clear your mind fokus your energy around you like Tai chi.Some seniors soldier got my attention teaching Cadets new ways and Shadis was proud at me like I am some kind of commander.

Eren:Hey Y/N where did you learn all this from?

Cadets :Yeah you like some kind of better version of Shadis but better.

"I learned from my sensei and maybe one day all you can accomplish great things!"Y/n said look each of his friends and then I noticed Annie wandering around.That time I approach Annie looked at me seriously pissed off and had a really terrifying expression on her face because she can't forgive that me slap her but in front everyone.

"oke oke let's analysis Annie strength she is one of the strongest fighters, along with Mikasa and Eren.Not to mention she was ranked as one of the top 5 trainees achieving the 4th position in future , meaning a degree of skill in several military combat forms highly intelligent, able to think deeply about situations, and has shown considerable problem-solving ability and a quick wit and other personality, in conjunction with her calm attitude and analytical skills, make her a good tactician"Y/N throught about her between me and her relationship getting improve why I annoying her and talk about her dad sometime.

"Hey Annie let's have sparing contest shall we and if you win I don't disturb you forever got deal" Y/N said that with smirk at Annie.

"What if I lose to you can get from me Y/N masamune" Annie said with her cold expression like seriously deadly bombastic side eyes criminal offence and everyone so excited see fight between Annie and Y/N like Lion vs Dragon.

"I want you tell me something you never tell anyone here just between you and me as reward is very special for you" Y/n said pick his daggers and as they both prepare strike but no one make sound as amstophere become sinister to sinister.

Y/n fights using regular 6 daggers, master of Six-claw technique that he could use and assess depending on situation.This make everyone surprised the way Y/n holding six dagger like cat.

Before Annie react any of my movement and I did fokus surrounding me see through Annie move.That time I felt time very slow like I am super fast. Y/n charge at Annie with his six daggers like this make felt heavy knowing she does stand chance Y/n.Annie tried to kick Y/N leg but he quickly move out as he hit her back with six daggers. Annie tried her best punch and kicking Y/n but he keeping avoid like nothing hit him.

"How fuck he doing this and see through my movements!? " Annie throught with frustrating expression.

(play music)

"Imbeciles! You never stood a chance against me Annie!"Y/N said that make mock Annie and this make Annie let all out showing her skill fight.But Y/n want her attention to him.

Two of us keeping fight like goku vs jiren but like second version as there is no clear side who will win. Shadis see everyone gathered around would walk up as he saw Y/N and Annie intensely.

Jean:Guys who do think would win this fight between Y/N and Annie?

Ymir:Of course my future husband win and he better win this.

"what the did ymir said her future husband?!" Jean thought and look at Ymir expression smile at Y/N this make Jean felt jealous that most girls talking about Y/n nonstop.

"Ymir do remember Y/n said that night Y/n talk about us and we know him better there might chance real reason he want Annie attention like he did to us"Christa whisper ymir ear.

" oh yeah I remember and better later give him good punishment right Christa"Ymir smirk knowing she and christa would steal Y/n clothes.

"That time I see Ymir and christa up something that I don't want think about but deep inside me something bad happen to me sooner or later"Y/m thought he still fokus Annie while Annie felt exhausting for while.

" Hey Annie let's dance! "Y/N said.

" *pant* *pant* alright then*Annie said.

Unexpected Annie that Y/N strike with his 6 daggers pushing Annie back before giving her chance attack him.All Annie can do defense as long she could like Y/N repeating swing daggers not giving chance to fight back.

"I can't defeat him situation like this is impossible for me fight him" Annie thought and she felt her body can't hold her defence reason all her body got bruise.

"That's what you get when you mess with the dragon!"Y/N Yell as he use final attack movement with his six dagger and this surely Annie would knock her out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ANNIE!!"Y/N shout her name like he fight for humanity

" Aaaaaaah! Y/N MASAMUNE!!"Annie shout Y/n name like she desperately want to win but she knew can't win again Y/N.

(just ignore sword and spear just imagine you strike Annie like that)

Then huge blast around between Y/N and Annie make huge burst of winding to erupt around us, knocking back everyone Miles away! And instantly,

Shadis:Take cover everyone!!

Everyone was shocked the fight between Y/n and Annie was never see before like Lion fight again dragon eventually.As soon as the dust was settled.Until noticed Y/N was still standing while Annie completely unconscious.

(end music)

Cadets:That was Awesome!!!!

Cadets girl:That's our heroes!!

Seniors:What crazy fight between those two are are completely epic!!

Shadis:Good work you both and I never less expectations from you one eye dragon.

"I can't believe what saw what unbelievable strength and what kind person he is better getting know him this One eye dragon"Reiner thought watch Y/n strength.

"Y/n you strength unbelievable I never expecting less and maybe he can change future for rest of us" Armin thought watch Y/n.

"Kinda love him even though he always take care of me when I hungry give me meal and he sweet person maybe I can introduce him to my father"Sasha thought her expression blush.

"One day Y/n i want you get notice me and next time we meet please try talk to me Y/N" Mikasa thought.

"I....... *pant*...... suppose I should thank you..*pant*....... and.... that's an.... impressive....performance!"Y/n said while looking at his friends and saw Annie unconscious.

Y/n walked up to Annie then he gently carrying her up like bridal style this make most Cadets jealousy. At Y/N especially girls that close to him.Y/n notice that he will have treat four girl in two year before they graduating military 104th specially Ymir and Christa is dead sentence.......

As I walk in front Shadis then I tell him that I carry Annie to infirmary but when I turned around unexpected Ymir,Christa,Sasha and Mikasa.I can sees they jealous all them hold they knife like going murder me tonight this make me guilty and uncomfortable around like I am husband to them.

"Yes girls.....*glup*...... how can I help you girls.......*glup*......hehehehehehehe...... Heee... "Y/n felt pressured that telling him dead sentence and he already in group girls plan married him.

The four them watch me while I carry Annie and then they answer this.

The four girls:Let's have training later oke Y/N and don't forget our meal tonight.

They expression smile but deep down in my heart something I knew is punishment for me later reason going to another girl that is Annie and I already dead meat.

"*Glup* yeah...... sure later....." Y/N shaking and nervous in front the..

"Your are own Y/N and i very proud you" Shadis smile at him and give him tumb up.

Y/n:Yeah.....dead for me later......

"why me why me Fuuuuuuck!!!!! Y/N thought and he knew can't get sleep tonight.

While Annie pretending unconscious and she like Y/N carry her to infirmary but for Y/n felt luck or unlucky have her risk her.

(Brought you by Chibi Y/N got intense training with four girls and they force him cook them meal delious meal each have different meal)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 954 22
๐จ๐จ๐จ. โ”†เผ‰ ห–หš โˆ˜ โ™ฏ ๐“๐Ž๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐‘๐„๐…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
1.7M 58.7K 74
(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the trees and the endless trail of grass. Bu...
178K 3.4K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. There is no one who want to accept him. But...
10.6K 743 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...