L I O R A

Von alaana6

"I'm not a baby Enzo!" "It doesn't matter, you'll always be my baby" ... Mehr

|1. Tell me! |
| 2. Go away! |
|3. Park |
| 4. I love you Enzo |
| 5. Gushers |
| 6. shot |
| 7. Welcome to the crib|
| 8. Come on |
|9. Poor baby |
| 10. Nothing|
| 11. Open wide |
| 12. Its okay |
| 13. That's my girl!|
| 14. Bye dad!|
| 15. I'll call you later.|
| 16. Prison |
|17. let go|
| 18. Drop Everything |
| 19. Grief|
| 20. Are you okay? |
| N E W - S T O R Y |
|21. I'm sure! |
| 22. Around me |
| 23. Cold |
| 24. Falling to pieces |
| 25. accident|
| 26. Goodbyes |
|27. Heart Transplant|
| 28. Badass |
| Characters |
| 30. I'm not de- |
| 31. Take it easy |
| 32. Attitude |
| 33. Smile |
| 34. No!|
| 35. Anesthesia |
| 36. Fiesty|
| 37. Safe |
| 38. Tears|
| 39. Son |
|40. Emotion|
|41. Best friend |
| 42. You're lucky|
| 43. I. Don't. Care. Lorenzo.|
| 44. Peace |
| 45. 6th September |
| 46. Death wish |
| 47. Classroom |
| 48. Silenced |
| 49. Say something Enzo. |
NEW BOOK!

|29. I'm here|

3.1K 90 3
Von alaana6

R O M A N • P O V

After years of trying to retrieve the visual evidence of our mother I finally found it.

After successfully doubting our abilities we finally get to know what truly happened that night.

Julius just won't open up about that night and I don't blame him for that.

Every one of us besides Nova knows how long and hard we tried to retrieve this evidence that was snatched from us by our own father.

The same father that brutally shot our mother knowing she was all we had.

I haven't gotten the chance to tell Lorenzo about this but I'm sure that the next time I see him I'll tell him.

I got my laptop out and sat onto my bed waiting for the video to transfer from my flash drive to my laptop.

"Roro! Can you help me?" I heard Nova shout from her room.

I moved my laptop to the side and walked over to Nova's room.

She was sat on the floor trying to assemble the doll house I bought her.

I promised her that I would buy her a barbie but turns out we came home with more than just a barbie.

"You needed my help?" I stated with a amused smile as I watched her miserably failing to assemble her doll house.

"Can you help me build this? Pretty please Roro." She pouted and turned to her doll house, giving it an annoyed look.

"First give me a kiss." I grinned and tapped my cheek.

Her face immediately broke out with a smile.

She dropped the toys from her hands and ran over to me, who was now crouching waiting for my kiss.

She wrapped her short little arms around my neck and gave my cheek a tiny peck making a smile appear onto my lips.

"I love you Roro!" She beamed and smiled at me.

"I love you too Nova." I smiled softly and kissed her forhead.

"Okay chop chop and get back to work." She grinned and dragged me over to her disfigured doll house.

I sat onto the ground and began clicking each toy into place, helping her build her toy.

"I'm tired." She groaned and got up from the floor dusting her hands from her dress.

"There's capri-suns on the counter if you want?" I offered to her.

She hadn't said anything but squealed and ran out of her room.

"Don't run!" I shouted and heard her respond with a little sorry.

It's been 10 minutes and she hasn't came back yet I'm starting to think she's eating everything in the pantry to shreds.

As I placed the stickers onto the now finished doll house I heard Nova's terrified scream echo through the hallway.

I immediately dropped everything and ran to my room where I could still hear her terrified sobs.

I entered my room and saw her along side my bed with her hands tugging her hair, her legs were up to her chest.

"Nova!?" I exclaimed and ran over to her looking around trying to figure out what happened.

My eyes met my laptop screen that had the video of our mothers murder playing.

"Oh no no no." I muttered and turned my attention back to a freaked out Nova.

"Hey? It's okay I have you, you're safe okay?" I said and stroked her hair making her flinch.

I immediately retreated my hands and took out my phone, dialing Lorenzo's number.

"Roman?-" Lorenzo spoke but I immediately cut him off.

"Lorenzo, she saw the video. She saw the fucking video and it's all my fault." I exclaimed and kept my eyes on Nova.

"Please tell me she isn't freaking out?" He questioned and I could hear him moving around.

"She's freaking out badly Lorenzo- I don't know what to do. She isn't listening to me." I quickly muttered and darted my eyes at Nova's shaking figure.

"Distract her until I get there okay?" He said and declined the call.

I threw my phone onto my bed and tried talking to her but she hadn't responded to any of my questions.

I have no idea what to do when it comes to things like these.

She doesn't want me to touch her either.

L O R E N Z O • P O V

"Enzo, your phones ringing." Julius muttered and patted my arm, gaining my attention.

I muttered a small thank you and answered the call which was from Roman.

What did Nova do this time.

"Roman?-" I was cut off by him immediately as I spoke.

"Lorenzo, she saw the video. She saw the fucking video and it's all my fault." Roman shouted through the phone.

The moment I heard the word video, I could feel my heart sink into my stomach.

I know very clearly what he's taking about and it isn't good.

"Please tell me she isn't freaking out?" I questioned and I quickly got up from the chair I've been living on for the past few days.

"She's freaking out badly Lorenzo- I don't know what to do. She isn't listening to me." Roman exclaimed as I could hear him frantically calling out to Nova.

"Distract her until I get there okay?" I quickly muttered out and put off the phone.

"What happened?" Rocco and Julius asked at the exact same time.

"It's Nova, she saw the video and she's freaking out badly." I rushed out.

"I'm going with you." Rocco snickered and threw his blanket off his bed, onto the floor.

"Do you want to fucking die? You better stay in that bed and be alive when I get back." I shouted and glared at him.

"Just pick up the fucking phone when I call you." Rocco snapped and turned to julius just giving him one of those glares that would make anyone that doesn't know him shit their pants.

Rocco didn't say anything but Julius somehow knew that he wanted his blanket back.

"I'll be back." I said and rushed out of the room.

I ran quickly to my car not even giving it time to warm up.

I jumped every red light and cut off every slow car but finally managed to get home.

I jumped out of the car not even closing the door to it and slammed the front door open, running up the stairs.

I could hear Roman's pleads and Nova's terrified little sobs.

I've raised Nova ever since she was born and I know the difference in tone of her sobs.

This one is definitely telling me that she's terrified.

I ran into Roman's room and crouched down next to Nova.

"Nova? Look it's me Enzo." I muttered softly and tapped her hand not trying to make a lot of physical touch when she's in a terrified state.

"Enzo?" She cried and lifted her head from her knees and immediately jumped into my arms.

"It's okay princess daddy's here now." I uttered softly as my one hand massaged her scalp and the other stroked her back.

Her little arms tightened around me and her cries increased.

"You're safe princess. You're right here with me." I reassured her and kissed her head multiple times.

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I haven't gotten the time to edit any of my chapters but I will the second I get time.

Bye bye 👋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9M 158K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
196K 5.7K 62
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝟏 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 �...
1.9M 46.3K 42
Evanna Valentino's life took a turn for the worst when she found her mother's dead body in the living room. She then found out she had six, stinking...
65.3K 1.5K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...