jeon's triplets madness ( Guk...

By Tekookworld

jeon's triple brothers are true blood alpha kings . they are merciless , beast and cold hearted alphas. they... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
New story
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
new story
chapter 29
chapter 30
note...
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

chapter 27

10.1K 454 285
By Tekookworld

It's a beautiful morning with the most soothing cool wind is blowing and making the white curtains fly around the bed giving it such dreamy look. White silk curtains moving beautifully with wind rythem which are hiding perfectly the love birds from the everyone eyes.

On the bed four bodies are laying and tangled are with eachother like they meant to be like this for forever. Taehyung is laying between his true blood alphas with his naked body in their protective hold.

Jk face is stuffed deeply in his mate cleavage and only his hairs are visible while jungggk on the other side also holding taehyung tightly in his arms and his legs are laying perfectly on taehyung tanned long legs. Jungkook is behind the Jk and sleeping peacefully.

Jk lightly groan in his sleep and move his body a little. He slowly open his sleepy eyes but in next moment a husky growl left from his mouth seeing the breathtaking view in front of his eyes. Taehyung milky huge boobs are exact in front of his lusty eyes and his hungry lips didn't waste a second and started to kiss all around his boobs.

Taehyung whimpers a little in his sleep but still didn't wake up. After satisfying himself jk back away and saw taehyung beautiful face which make him smile widely. He stare at his omega with most deep love and heart eyes and roam his eyes all around taehyung body.

Satisfied growls left from his lips seeing his omega body covering in his and his brothers mark. Not a single place is left where they didn't leave their dark marks and hickies. They totally worship taehyung body all night like it was meant to be cherished by them like this.

He caressed taehyung soft cheeks with his rough hand and lean down only to peak his lips softly. Jk smile and can't control himself and started to kiss taehyung lips softly. Taehyung mewl and slowly open his hooded eyes when he felt wetness on his lips.

He Moan softly when he saw his alpha jk who is literally eating his lips like most favourite thing in world. Jk look in his eyes still kissing him deeply and forcefully enter his tongue in his mouth which make taehyung body shudder in pleasure.

Jk bite his lips softness and taehyung hiss in pain because they are already so bruised from the last night continues torture on them. His alphas devour his body last night,like they are hungry for decades and till dawn they make love to him.

Taehyung didn't even know when they will stop all he knows that he just passed out in middle of love making. But he didn't know even after passing out jeon's eat and ravish his body like the hungry wolves they are. With each passing second their hunger and desire grow for taehyung and they can't help but to ruin him totally.

" A-alpha~". Taehyung moan in kiss and finally jk give him some mercy and leave his lips before giving them last rough suck. Both are breathing heavily with the breathless kiss and a beautiful red shade spread on taehyung cheeks seeing jk intense stare on his face.

" you are so beautiful love." Jk said admiring taehyung and stare at him like some lovesick fool. Taehyung blushed and shyly bite his own lips but next moment hiss when he unknowingly bite the bruised area. Jk quickly trace his thumb softly on taehyung lower lips and whisper on his lips.

" don't bite them. They are ours to bite and eat. So don't torture them".
Jk sensually whisper on his lips and remove his thumb only to once again placed his lips softly on them and this time he just gently peak the lips. Taehyung heart thump loudly in his chest and shyly hide his face in jk chest.

Jk smile widen and pulled Taehyung closer holding him in his arms possessively. But looks like someone had to snatch his peace. With a sudden jerk jungggk pulled taehyung on himself little Harshly and make him lay on the top of him.

Taehyung gasp at sudden manhandling and wide eyes look at jungggk and found himself on the top of his alpha. Jk growl at his hyung for snatching his mate but jungggk give no damn to raging alpha and pulled Taehyung more closer holding his waist.

Jungggk groan in satisfaction feeling taehyung naked warm body on the top of his strong build body. Their every part is attached to each other like a perfect puzzle and jungggk felt damn satisfied feeling him on the top of his.

"Good morning baby". He said tugging taehyung hairs behind his ear and very tenderly kissed his forehead. Taehyung closed his eyes feeling his love and whispered back.
" g-good morning gukkie". He whisper softly which make jungggk smile widely and nuzzled his face in his cheeks and softly trace his nose tip on his jaw.

Taehyung held his shoulders for support when jungggk nuzzled his face in his neck and sucked the already marked taehyung. Taehyung whimper feeling his sharp teeth on his sensitive neck when jungggk take mouthful of his milky flesh and bite him creating a big ass dark bite.

" Ahh ~baby you are so addictive."
Jungggk moan in his neck and take a long sniff from his neck like he lost his sanity after sniffing his intoxicated scent. Taehyung bite back his own moan because of jungggk beautiful lips on his neck and on the top of him hearing him moaning his name surely make taehyung body thrill in pleasure.

Jk also joined them and started to roam his big hands all around taehyung back and sequezz his soft milky skin wherever his hand wants to touch him. Jungggk is biting and sucking his neck and making the marks more prominent and everytime when he look at them he can't be more satisfied seeing their marks.

Taehyung is whimpering and moaning mess in his both hungry alphas hold but suddenly he felt someone life his body from hungry wolves arms and find himself in his other mate jungkook arms. Jk and jungggk growl at their hyung when they saw jungkook with taehyung in his arms in bridal style.

When jungkook open his eyes he saw how his brothers are again devouring taehyung. So he get down from bed and walked toward their side only to quickly take taehyung in his arms.
" hyung give him back". Jk said with  dominating voice and jungggk also sharply stare at his hyung.

Jungkook scoff and hide taehyung face in his naked chest and said.
" it's enough now. He is already sore so control your hungry selves". Jungkook  said with a growl and glare at his brother who in return also growl at him annoyingly.

Jungkook didn't give them attention and left from there taking taehyung naked frame in his arms leave raging wolves behind.

Instead of going to their shared bedroom jungkook take taehyung in his room which he used before marriage and enter there with taehyung in his protective embrace.

He knows his brothers will not disturb him here. Because they all know one thing whenever they got to their previous rooms with taehyung that means only one thing that they want themselves alone with taehyung with no disturbance between them.

Jungkook closed his room door and sit on bed with taehyung on his lap. He lovingly stare at him and softly caressed his hairs and said.
" are you okay my Jaan. You are not feeling any pain right hmm. Tell your kook Jaan". Jungkook whisper with his love full voice and with affection caressed his lower back soothing him.

Taehyung hummed in his hold feeling jungkook hands on his back and slowly raise his head and stare at him in admirations. Because he don't know why taehyung felt more attached and kind of more safe toward jungkook.

He knows his other alphas are also so caring and even ready to give their life's for him but still jungkook is something. He felt more connected and pampered with him maybe because jungkook is older and more mature then others.

Even though they all are triplets but still jungkook pampered him more while taehyung have to pampered his other two mates more. He is also ready to give his all love to all of them but with jungkook, he can't stop his heart and fell for him more.

Taehyung smile stretched into smile and suddenly said.
" I love you kook". Taehyung sudden confessions surely make jungkook heart thump badly in his chest. A little red hue spread on jungkook cheeks seeing taehyung love eyes toward him.

Gosh right now he is feeling like a omega who get flustered with his alpha confession.
" I love you more Jaan ". Jungkook whisper back and kiss all around his face taking his time to admire taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes smiling feeling jungkook soft lips on his face and the way he is rubbing his back muscles and waist area surely make him ease and relax. After giving all kisses to taehyung, jungkook again lift him in his strong arms and enter in bathroom with him.

Jungkook himself take care of taehyung softly. He make him bath and even wash his Jaan with his hand. He didn't let taehyung do a single thing and with very care showered him. All the time jungkook didn't forget to show his love to taehyung.

He warmly kissed his taehyung body all places and time to time whisper how much he love him. That moment was so beautiful for both of them. It's a beautiful memory of them which they both will never forget.

After taking shower both of them enter in room again with bathrobes on their body and taehyung still in jungkook arms. He just didn't let taehyung walk for a second because he knows his Jaan will feel pain like this. Even though they are gently enough last time but still mating with three true blood alphas is not easy.

It's take a big heart to mate with a true blood and taehyung carefully handled and take three damn true bloods in him.

" last night was heaven baby. Thank you so much for giving yourself to us."
Jungkook said huskily placing taehyung body on his bed and nuzzled his face in taehyung wet hairs. Taehyung breath hitched and shyly look away not being able to see in jungkook dark eyes.

Jungkook chuckled darkly and move away from him kissing his neck last time. Jungkook wear simple t-shirts and sweatpants and then take his black shirt which is big enough for taehyung frame. He walked toward him holding his shirt in his hand and started to undo his bathrobe.

Taehyung with shy smile let him do whatever he wants. Jungkook with whipped eyes make him wear his own shirt and god give him mercy because damn taehyung look so sinful in his shirt. Shirt is falling from his shoulder giving his mouth watering collarbone view and only jungkook knows how he control himself not to bite him.

His milky sexy thighs are naked in front of his hungry eyes and his mate beautiful face is such a wonderful sight to see. Anyone would die for his single sight but too bad his mates are so possessive as if they will let anyone to even stare at their omega.

" baby wait here I will come with your panty and then let's go downstairs otherwise those brats will kill me for snatching you for long time". Jungkook said chuckling and taehyung slightly hit his chest for calling his mates brats. Jungkook left from there leaving taehyung alone.

After sometime he again return with a black panty in his hands and himself make him wear which make taehyung Hella blushed. But still jungkook naughty fingers didn't leave a chance to touch him here and there.

After making taehyung ready jungkook again lift him in his arms in which taehyung shyly said.
" kook I can walk now.". He whisper shyly staring at jungkook neck. Jungkook look down on him with love eyes and tight his hold on his mate and said. " but I don't want to leave you". His love full reply make taehyung heart skip.

Both of them walked downstairs and jungkook hardly control his laugh seeing his both younger brothers who were sitting on dinning chairs and directly glaring at him.

Jungkook knows they must be so pissed that he take taehyung with him and not let them take care of him. Jk stand up from his chair and with long stops move toward them and gently take taehyung in his arms and hug him very tightly.

Jungkook let him because he knows now his brothers need taehyung and left from there making breakfast for them. Jk signed in relief like someone sooth his burning heart after finally feeling taehyung in his arms.

Even though it's just been one and half hour but still he can't bear far away from taehyung. Jk desperately nuzzled his face in taehyung hairs and almost purred after sniffing his heavenly scent.

Jungggk smile seeing jk behaviour and give a beautiful smile to taehyung when suddenly taehyung make eye contact with him being still in jk arms. Taehyung got shy and hide his face in jk chest and hold him tightly.

Jk sit on dinning chair with taehyung on his lap and hold his waist tightly.
"You are looking so hot babe". Suddenly jungggk said with a dark smirk on his lips and eyed taehyung from top to bottom biting his lips in desire.

Taehyung eyes widen hearing him and almost whimper when he hear jk warning growl.
" what did I tell you that don't bite your lips. It's mine to bite. Hmm love".
Jk said in his intimated voice and for a second his eyes turn red showing his dominance over taehyung and hold taehyung like his prized possession.

Taehyung mewl in his possessive hold and nodded his head looking down not being able to stare long at those dark orbs. Jk hummed in satisfaction seeing his reaction and pamper his neck and shoulder area with his wet kisses. Taehyung just sit there on his lap and let him what he wants.

" jungggk help me in carrying the dishes". Jungkook shouted from the kitchen and called him. Jungggk who was shamelessly gawking at taehyung come out from his not so holy world and leave from there toward kitchen.

Both jungkook and jungggk return with food in there hands and neatly placed it on table. Taehyung smile seeing jungkook handmade food and his eyes sparkled when jungkook serve him his favourite food.

" here baby take this". Jungkook said giving him his strawberry shake which taehyung take with a beautiful wide boxy smile on his lips. True bloods felt so content and blessed seeing taehyung being so happy and they can do anything just for his single smile.

" it's so yummy kook." Taehyung said praising jungkook cooking who smiled proudly that taehyung like his food while jk and jungggk burn in jealousy. They can't help but to feel jealous that jungkook is getting taehyung all praising and attention.

Jungkook smirked looking at his brother pissed faces and give them a teasy smile who return rolled their eyes on him. After eating their food with laughing and giggling they all heard toward living room and settle there.

Suddenly door bell rings of their mansion and jk quickly stand and go from there to open the door. After sometime he come there with something behind his back and his brothers already know what he is hiding meanwhile taehyung look at him with confused face.

Suddenly jk kneeled Infront of taehyung which make taehyung gasped but what is shocking for him that jungkook and jungggk also kneal in front of him with jk and stare at taehyung with most love and crazy eyes.

Taehyung is sitting on sofa and his heart shiver when jk take out bouquet of black roses from his back and forward towards taehyung. Taehyung is kind of shock seeing black roses but still with his shivering hands he take the bouquet and stare at his alphas who are looking at him with so intensity in their eyes.

" b-black roses". Taehyung asked them with confused face because why only black roses. Jeons smile at their beautiful mate and then jungkook started speaking.

" because these black roses  represent us. We are just like them totally dark and deep intense. Just like theses black roses our life is filled with darkness without any light. But then you come.... and accepted our madness, our obsession and our dark hearts.

" you know black dark rose represents such graceful unique beauty. And yes for us ,,,,,,

You are our beauty. THE BEAUTY IN OUR DARKNESS ...... THAT DARKNESS WHICH IS FILLED WITH OUR INSANE MADNESS FOR YOU".....

Taehyung shiver badly and his whole body flinch hearing jungkook dark and intense words and they way he said everything only told one thing that he love him so madly and darkly.
Taehyung is looking at his alpha without blinking with millions of emotions rushing in his heart for them.

" I have a heart just like a dark night sky.... no matter how dark and mysterious it could be, but the dark sky also glow with beautiful stars and moon....

      And for me you are my moon in my dark heart...... MY BEAUTIFUL MOON......"

this time jk said with so much passion and eyes screams obsessed love for his one and only mate, his love taehyung. Taehyung just can't control his heart and tears started to flow one by one from his Oceanic blue eyes seeing the intense love in those orbs.

Jk slowly forward and softly wipe his tears telling him not to cry. Jeons are also feeling hundred of emotions in their hearts and just wanted to tell taehyung that they love him more then anything in this damn world.

" I just want to give you a never ending kind of love....

        With my heart, my soul , my whole existence, even with my every single breath.... I LOVE YOU,,,,, I love you so damn much that I didn't even know how much I love you..... fuck, I am ready to do anything for you......."

jungggk said with his jaw clenched badly and the way he said everything with his heavy breathing and hands turn into tight fist only telling that his madness has no limits for taehyung.

Taehyung stare at him with his abnormal heart beating and saw how jungggk chest is going up and down with his irregular breathing. Jungggk didn't know but his obsession is overpowering his mind and he just wants to do something to control his damn emotions.

Taehyung saw this and quickly hug jungggk tightly in his embrace and hide his alpha face in his neck. Jungggk didn't waste a second and held taehyung in his steel like grip. He just don't want to let him go. He breath heavily in taehyung neck and harshly nuzzled his face in his neck to take his alluring scent to calm his heart.

Taehyung is just silently caressing his hairs and open his one arm for his other alphas who are looking at him with longing eyes. Jk and jungkook quickly hug him and three of them hold him like their world precious gem. Taehyung closed his eyes and unknowingly his eyes get glossy because he knows that.........

" his alphas has only him in their dark world. And if something will happened to him they will burn this whole world......

~~~~~

Sorry for late update and enjoy.

Comments vote and follow the book. Till then good bye and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.1K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
284K 12K 53
what could go wrong if a mateless true blood alpha and his friends decide to Enroll themselves at Seoul University? Jeon Jungkook the true blood alph...
38.7K 2K 39
Kim Taehyung , a full moon omega who was captured as a slave for so many years finally got his freedom after he ran away. ...
956K 54.3K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...