Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

29 | Trouble |

1.8K 109 37
By _A_for_ARMY__

.

.
.

.

"You said I can sleep 'anywhere' right ?"

Sleepy Taehyung had mumbled that before going off to his dreamland peacefully sitting on Jeonggukk's lap.

And Jeonggukk was stiff.

Not even a statue could beat him on that.

After what felt like hours Jeonggukk came back to his senses and decided to focus back on his work so that he can finish it fast.

He had his one arm wrapped around Taehyung as he typed with the other one. Taehyung would randomly shifts on his sleep trying to get more comfortable and Jeonggukk closes his eyes to control his senses.

Taehyung's face we're completely buried in his neck. Each small breaths and mumbles leaving his lips were crippling on his skin

"Never knew I was this gay. "

He admitted it out loud and quickly made sure no one else heard it .

It was almost 4 in the evening when Jeonggukk called Shini inside the office to give her a file and for her it was awkward.

Seeing a grown man hugging his 'icy-cold' boss while sitting on his lap was quitqe not an image she ever thought she'd see.

But there it is.

"S-sorry, am I interrupting ?" 

Jeonggukk cursed under his breath but maintained his emotionless face to the employee.

"No. Come here."

Shini awkwardly sprinted over to Jeonggukk's table as he extended a blue file towards her direction.

He stared with a low voice."I've verified this. Send this and the ones I emailed you to the Tokyo Branch asap. And .." Jeonggukk stilled for a moment to pat Taehyung on his back gently. Then he lowered his voice further. "Cancel any meetings for a week. If anythings important, let me know."

"Ok sir !"

"Shhhhh"

"Oops sorry sir." She shushed her self before running out of the office giggling to herself. She can't wait to tell the others about this.

.

.
.
.

V re-checked his apartment no. before looking back at Jin's face.

"Uhm... Hi Hyung.....?"

Jin smiled and opened the door further to let the surprised guy in.

"I d-didn't know you'd be here. ..... At my place." V stepped inside and Jin closed the door behind.

"I was dragged by Jimin."

"Oh.." He looked around. "Where are they ?"  He asked referring to Jungkook and Jimin.

Jin was going open his mouth when both of them flinched hearing a sudden scream.

"There's all inside." Jin pointed to his bedroom.

"Who's 'all' ?"

"Oh , V hyung ? When did you come?" 
V turned to his side seeing Sunoo smiling at him with bowls in his hand.

"Sunoo ? Why are yo-"

"YAHHh YOU IDIOT THATS NOT YOU SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM ! USE YOUR GUN PROPERLY !!!" Shouts from inside his room. And sounded a lot like Jungkook. V shot the door a look.

"Don't worry hyungnim ,That's just Jun hyung ang Jungkookie hyung playing video games. oh shoot , I was supposed to bring this soon or Jungwon might eat me out of hunger." He hurried inside the room.

V looked back at Jin who's calmly scrolling on his phone sitting on the couch.

"V , what do you prefer ? Pizza or tacos or both? I forgot to order for you." Jin eyed him . "Come on tell me."

V furrowed his eyebrows and asked.
"Ok , seriously what going on in here ??"

"Oh , actually I don't know either. So Pizza ?"
.
.

.

"Hey .. Petal... Wake up." Jeonggukk tried to wake him up as Taehyung tightened his hug. He was aying incoherent words and shaking a bit.

"Hey shhh.... It's okay." Jeonggukk kept caressing his head and held him tighter.

"Hey.. Taehyung...wake up .. baby. I-It's ok." He doesn't know how to deal the situation. After calling a bit more louder he succeeded at waking Taehyung up from his sleep.

Taehyung eyes blinked with tears lining them. Cheeks puffed. He sniffed and looked around. "W-what happened?" His voice was hoarse still soft... Huh ?  Anyways , Jeonggukk kept his hand firmly on Taehyung waist when he sat straight on his lap.

"You were having a nightmare , I think." He replied.

"Oh .." Taehyung eyes shifted as he nodded slowly. Then only he realised where he's sitting. Taehyung instantly jumped out of Jeonggukk's lap with Jeonggukk's help by the way , or he would've been on floor.

"I- I...I I ..I'm S-sorry. I d-didn't mean to sit ....I mean s-sleep o-on your...I - " Taehyung's entire face mirrored the color of his maroon shirt even his necks was blushing red.

"...i-its just i- I ..I'm not m-myself when I'm s-sleepy ..and I never meant to o-offend...." Taehyung kept on rambling not looking up at Jeonggukk's face. If he looked up , he would've have seen an amusing gentle smile on Jeonggukk's face. He was quite enjoying Taehyung's flustered state. Way too much actually.

"Arggh.... How stupid can you be Taetae?" Taehyung buried his face to his palms scolding himself.

Jeonggukk cleared his throat. "Yes you indeed caused me some trouble...." Taehyung was ready to apologise again. ".... But not in a bad way." Jeonggukk completed his sentence. Making Taehyung confused with it.

"Huh ?"

".. It was a kind of trouble that made me realise how much I've fallen for you."

Jeonggukk froze hearing his own words. Huh ?

Taehyung looked up at the CEO , still with red cheeks . "What did you - "

*slam*

"JEONGGUKK ! DID YOU RECIEVE THE MAIL I SENT YOU ?"

Both the guy's looked at the loud voice that entered the room slamming the door open.

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok however didn't lay a glance at his CEO. His eyes were fixed on the other male who was staring back at him. The hacker slowly took steps closer to Taehyung's direction and Jeonggukk stood up in alert.

Hoseok elevated his hands upto Taehyung. Right when Jeonggukk was about to stop Hoseok , he heard -

"TAE TAE ?" Hoseok screamed.

"Sunshine Hyungie ?" Taehyung screamed back.

They hugged like they are soulmates who are meeting eachother after decades.

Are they ? Jeonggukk eyes the pairs.

"You got a new haircut ?" Taehyung said.

"Oh my . You noticed ?"

"Ofcourse. You look really handsome in this." He added.

"Really ?" Hoseok jumped in excitement.

Jeonggukk cleared his throat. But that did nothing to get the two exited babies to get out of their world.

"How's your exams going ? Are they finished ?"

"Almost. "

"Oooh you're gonna graduate soon. Aww.. you grew too fast." Hoseok wiped his fake tears with invisible karchief.

"Aish stop being dramatic hyung" Taehyung giggled.

Jeonggukk poked his inside cheeks with his tongue feeling like a third wheel right after he confessed. Sorta confessed.

I gotta do something.  Jeonggukk determined.

"I never thought I'd see you here my little Taetae." Hoseok and Taehyung was chitter chatting while Jeonggukk was taking bold steps towards them.

"Oh I was here for My Bunny." 

That stopped his motions. Hoseok's questioning eyes fell on him. "Your bunny ?"

"Mmhm.. He's My Bunny.  Bunny , this is my sunshine hyungie." Taehyung introduced the duo to eachother. Hoseok extended his hand to shake the other's hand as if he doesn't know the younger since the day he was born.

"Wait , you came in screaming Jeonggukk... YOU GUYS KNEW EACHOTHER?"

"Petal , This is Hoseok that I've told you about ." Jeonggukk cleared his throat.

Hoseok gave Jeonggukk a look which the CEO acted like he didn't notice.

"Well , why don't we sit down and talk ."
.

.

.

"Stop it hyungnim. That dude was TOTALLY drooling over you." Jungwon slurped his next whole chopsticks of noodles.

V tried to defend but gave up and looked at Jungkook who has his arms crossed against his chest. Glaring at his helpless boyfriend.

"You guys weren't even there."

"Soobin told me everything." Yeonjun said eyes still fixed on his phone.

"He even said that dude didn't even ask his name or anything. Only V hyung's name " Sunoo chipped in.

"AND address."  Beomgyu added.

"Guys you-"

"Address?" Jungkook spoke for the first time after V has entered the room. "He asked your address?" That voice laced venom and V knew it.

"Koo , it's just that he was busy and "

"He said next time he'll have meeting here , alone with hyungnim."

"What did I ever do to you guys ?" V desperately looked at the bunch before looking back at him boyfriend with a tightened smile. Jungkook kept glaring.

"Uh- W-where's Jimin by the way ?" V asked to divert the topic which he knew we won't be able ro. It's Jungkook he's dealing with.

"He went to pick up Taetae hyung." Sunoo replied.

"What ?" V asked

"WHAT ?! " Jin asked loudly almost flinching everyone.  "Did you just said that 'Jimin' went to pick up 'Taehyung' who's supposed to be in Jeon Cooperation ??!?? JIMIN ? INSIDE OUR COMPANY ??"

"STOP SHOUTING!" Jungkook yelled.

"YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO NOW !" Jin shouted back.

"BOTH STOP SHOUTING !!" Yeonjun stopped both.

"Ok ok ok. Now what is the problem with the drarfie going there ?"

Jin shook his head and sighed. "Nothing." .... I just hope he doesn't meet Hobi.

.

.
.
.

Yoongi poured another glass of vodka to himself. He took a sip while balancing a cigar between the fingers of the same hand.

The other hand was zooming in a paused video on his iPad.

His eyes fixed on the face that displayed in it.

He gulped down the last ounce in his glass while keeping his eyes struck on the face.

.
.

.

.

______________________________

You guys have no idea how relived I am to wrote this after a long time .... 🤧.

I have an exam , 3 pending assignments and record book due date tomorrow but ... blah ... If I don't do this .. I might actually go crazy ...

So .. drop ur opinions my fellas ..

And always don't forget, I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜

- your innocent Author

MooN <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.8K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
334K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
563K 26.8K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
71.3K 2.9K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...