ˑᡒᡛᡉʳ'Λ’ ᡍᡃᡐᡉ [ⁿᡃᡗʰᡃⁿ α΅ˆΚ³α΅ƒα΅α΅‰] ΒΉ...

By all_t00_w3ll

NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. π‘Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘”... More

graphics
cast
prologue
yay...my dad is back....note the sarcasm
a long and torturous treasure hunt begins
time for the cross heist and nate almost getting us caught
this team is growing by the second, and i sorta like it
nate's drunk so that was fun...also he called me cute
sully's old age showed and he's an old man....i mean who uses tinder
sully lied to me and nate..honestly i shoulda seen this coming
i fell out of a plane so that was the scariest shit i've done in my life
this is where shit happens, and i'm question how we haven't died yet
epilogue

found the treasure it's in a cave and dad interrupted me and nate kissing

128 2 2
By all_t00_w3ll

Halle's POV

Chloe had the copy of the map Nate found in the pile of salt or more known as the map she betrayed me and Nate for, so Nate persuaded her that the map as well as the keys should be with me and Nate for the night in exchange for answers. She was hesitant, but she gave in to the idea because she didn't know what to do, leaving the puzzle solving to us.

"How is it going?" I asked him as he was shirtless sitting on the couch. He had the map laid out and Sam's postcards spread out on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Not much." He replied not looking up at me with his eyes concentrated on the map. "I wanna say I'm sorry, for all the stupid ass things I did to you. Okay." He says as he looks up at me as I crack a smile at him.

"That takes a lot, and I'm proud of you." I tell him as I sat beside him. I look down at the map. "Anything interesting."

"Braddock isn't going to find the gold. Well, not where she's looking anyway." He says pointing at a place on the map called 'cala de oro'.

"So we may actually have a chance at finding the treasure after all?" I ask him as he nods his head.

"Correct. The captain left one final clue and Sully seems to think that Sam knew what the clue was and he might have tried to tell us what itis. These postcards are the only thing I've gotten from Sam in the last ten years, so if he did try to tell me something, it has to be in these cards." He explains to me as I nodded my head.

The two of us starting looking through the postcards trying to find something and what feels like forever we found nothing. Until an idea came to mind when I saw it in a movie once when I was a kid. "Invisible ink, that's it!" I say as I grabbed a candle and the last card that read 'there's a whole world you haven't seen, but you will' and there it was, the final clue.

I glanced at Nate through the corner of my eye and he looked like he was looking at me, amused and shocked that I knew that trick. "How, do you know that?"

"Well, Nathaniel, there are a lot of things that you don't know about me." I tell him as I ruffle his hair knew that he wouldn't like it.

"The keys are your compass." I say looking at the secret message. I handed it back to him, as he was confused until something caught his eye. "Could it be the jewels?" Then he removed one red jewel of the first key and one blue jewel of the second key.

"Blue goes there." He says piercing the needle where the blue jewel was on the compass rose and he did the same for the red. "And red goes here." He says as he moved the keys like a compass as he set them down on some island nearby.

"We did it!" I squealed as I hugged him without a warning before immediately retracting. "Sorry."

"Don't be." He says as he cleared his throat. "I'm going to write the geographic coordinates down." He says as I handed him my phone.

Done writing the coordinates he searched on his phone, he ripped another paper from the notepad and wrote fake coordinates.

I knew that Chloe would definitely sneak into our room to steal the map and the keys so she could keep the treasure for herself like the bitch that she is. She would do that while our guards are down in the morning. 

"The real coordinates will bein this bottle." He says as he rolled the paper and put it inside a black bottle and put it in a cabinet in the back, where she couldn't see it.

It was fun helping Nate finding the location of the treasure.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

Sunlight streamed into the room through the shutters opening my eyes, I expected to be blinded by the sun but Nate's body was blocking it.

He was facing me, snoring softly, cradling me tightly, his chin was resting on the top of my head which was resting on his chest.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't get too far because he had his arms tight around me. "Nate, c'mon."

"W-wh--" He says before he falls off the floor, as I'm guessing that he didn't realize that he was on the edge of the bed.

"Well that did it." I say as he got up and fixed his bed hair. "Did she fall for the trick?"

He got up and walked towards the kitchen and opened the cabinet and looked for the black bottle where the correct coordinates were and smiled as they were.

"Too bad she's heading in the wrong direction." He comments which made me lose it.

"This is comedy gold." I say as after that conversation we got dressed and walked out of the rental place where there are different types of boats for different types of water activities as Nate chose a motorboat.

Standing on the dock the salty breeze of the ocean blew on my face and entered my nose. The waves rolled in, causing the boat to dip up and down. I was still on the dock because an instructor was stalling me and Nate. Once the instructor was done talking about the motorboat, Nate stepped in the boat first as once he was in he outstretched his hand. I took his hand and stepped on the boat carefully.

Recalling the instructor's instructions, he started the engine of the boat. He started off slow then as he got the hang of it, he drove off fast.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

Arriving at the location Nate rotated the propellers of the motorboat in the reverse direction and turned it a little sideways making the boat stop completely. The location of the treasure was inside a cave of a neighboring cave.

The problem was it was a dead end, as there was no sign of the treasure, only water, rocks and more water. Nate dove into the water, he waited for me to join him and swam towards the opening below that led to a much bigger cave.

I stopped by a protruding rock to catch my breath, holding onto it for support, but my breath hitched when I spotted an old yet majestic pirate ships on a protruding land in the distance.

I exchanged looks with Nate then resuming swimming, reaching the land, I couldn't contain my excitement and climbed up one of the ships. 

Making it to the main deck, I heard creaking beneath my feet. The ship was fragile hence way the floors were creaking.

The orlop was the lowest deck, used for covering storage and cargo. The treasure had to be hidden in the orlop somewhere. It couldn't be in the captain's cabin, because that would a stupid ass place to put it.

"This part reeks." I gagged pinching my nose, but as per usual Nate had no problem with it.

He removed the false top, which is an old pirate trick, as it revealed a bunch of gold pieces at the bottom.

"Look at all that gold! I can't believe we found it." I say as I got startled by Mr. Rizz when he kissed me, as I kissed him back.

"Did I interrupt something?" Was a voice which made me turn around as it was Dad.

"Whatever we found the gold." Nate says as Dad couldn't see it since they were at the bottom of the barrel.

Nate fished for a gold piece in the barrel and tossed a dragon-looking piece to Dad. He then kicked the barrel, and the gold pieces fell onto the floor and kicked the other barrels.

"Here's your precious gold you've been looking for." I seethed at him.

"Holy shit! You got to be kidding me!" Dad beamed. "Well, look at that,  huh? It's almost more than we thought, plus the other ship, plus the value of the ships themselves which you can't even put a price on. We did it! We actually did it!" He says as he tries to hug me and Nate, but Nate pushed him away.

"Sully, we didn't do anything, okay? There is no we, there is only you because there's not a person in your life that you wouldn't betray for a piece of this. You made that real clear." Nate spat at Dad, as I honestly say I haven't seen him like th is.

"I know. I'm sorry." Dad motioned his head to all the gold laying on the floor. "But look around, kids. You did this. Nate he'd, be proud of you."

Nate smiled for a brief moment only to be interrupted once again by an explosion. The ground rumbled and the deafening sound echoed throughout the cave.

"It's Braddock." Dad stated the obvious as he frantically looked around for a hiding spot. "We better get small or in your case smaller."

"Hey." Nate says as he jabbed his index finger at him. "You're only like one inch taller than me."

"I think it's a little more than that, but I wasn't talking about your height. I was talking about hers." Dad says tilting his head towards me.

I look up at them weirdly as I looked at Nate and he had this shitty grin on his face.

"Hals you love me, right?" He asked me as I crossed my arms over my chest and raised my eyebrow. He held his hands like he was going to pray.

I was very amused by this as of course I would be smiling if Dad wasn't here. "Fine, what do you want?" I asked him as he still had that grin on his face.

"Come with me, darling." He says as he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me through a small compartment. Dad of course didn't move, watching me settle inside.

"I'm not going in there." He says like a child complaining.

"You could stay up here and get shot in the head or come down here for a quick cuddle...up to you." Nate says knocking some sense into his brain.

"No, please let him get shot." I say begging Nate as he shrugged.

"Fine! Move, lovebirds!"

As he settled in the compartment Nate adjusted the floor board, covering us. I had to sit on Nate's lap since the rest of the space left was occupied by my fat father. It was somewhat enjoyable.

I heard Braddock's voice giving orders to her henchmen. "Find the gold, if you see Sully, do not let him open that mouth of his. Kill him, Drake and Harris on tight."

"Aye." The Scotman.

"With pleasure." Another one went.

"Be careful gentlemen, these ships are worth a fortune on their own. You put a hole in my boats, I put a hole in you."

My question is how does she know my last name? That's my question. Unless....Well is it time to kill my father, because that's the only other option.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

see you guys in the next chapter!
hope you're enjoying the book so far?
if so please comment and vote and all that shit! 
thanks <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621 21 17
βπ‘»π’˜π’Šπ’”π’• 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏, 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 π’ˆπ’†π’• π’†π’π’•π’‚π’π’ˆπ’π’†π’….❞ ___________________________________________ ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟...
61.9K 1.4K 33
{ONGOING} Requests Open! Female reader - mainly female x female, but there are a few male x female dotted here and there. β—¦Written in second person (...
499 29 16
Short stories by request. Primarily YouTubers. :} Feel free to make a request. :D
10.7K 417 199
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞π₯𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯-" "𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬."βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦ β˜…Β·.Β·'Β―'Β·.Β·β˜… 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘐 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦�...