The Lion King - The Wisest Pr...

By Liongrl2727

Princess Kamaria, the younger twin sister of Kiongozi, and the second leader of the Lion Guard, known as the... More

Chapter 1 - The Birth of the Leaders
Chapter 2 - A Beautiful Day
Chapter 3 - "We're the what?!"
Chapter 5 - Assembling the Lion Guard
Chapter 6 - Time For the Lion Guard
Chapter 7 - Time to Rest
Chapter 8 - The Wild Dogs
Chapter 9 - Fighting Back
Chapter 10 - The Rise of Makuu
Chapter 11 - The Rise of the Twins
Chapter 12 - Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots
Chapter 13 - Never Judge a Princess by her Size
Chapter 14 - Bunga the Wise
Chapter 15 - Kamaria the Wise
Chapter 16 - Can't Wait to be Queen
Chapter 17 - Can't Wait to be Stronger
Chapter 18 - The Eye of the Beholder
Chapter 19 - The Heart of the Princess
Chapter 20 - The Kupatana Celebration
Chapter 21 - The Kupatana Demonstration

Chapter 4 - "What's Zuka Zama?!"

319 5 0
By Liongrl2727

Birds flew in the sky and animals went about their business. Kion and Kia, still in shock about their new roles in the kingdom, walked up to the water and looked at their reflections.

Kion - "Wow! Us, Leaders of the Lion Guard! Protectors of the Pride Lands!"

Kion, Kamaria - "It's kinda scary..."

Bunga - "Hey,
Kion! Kia!"

Kamaria - "Huh?"

Looking behind them, the twins were suddenly splashed by the river as Bunga slid into the water.

Kion - "Ugh! Bunga!"

Bunga - "Ready to start assembling the Lion Guard?! Huh?! Now?! Huh?! Now?!"

Kion - "Yes! Ugh! Just stop splashing us!"

Bunga - "Splashing? Oh...hehe heh...sorry guys."

Kamaria - "You're all good, Bunga."

Kion - "Now, come on!"

Kion, Kamaria - "Time to assemble the Lion Guard!"

Perched on the top branch of a dead tree, Mzingo, a vulture with a sinister personality, listened in and watched as the cubs ran to assemble the Lion Guard.

Mzingo - "Lion Guard? Hmm."

Kion - "Dad said the Lion Guard needs the Pride Lands' Bravest, Fastest, Strongest, and Keenest of Strength!"

Kamaria - "Though we already know who the fastest animal is, no need to think there."

Kion - "But since we're already here, we'll ask the Bravest animal in the Pride Lands first."

Skidding in front of the two lions, Bunga began his hasty speech as he prepared to beg for the position of the Bravest.

Bunga - "Kion, Kia wait! Before you go asking whoever you think is the bravest, think about this!"

Bunga - "I may not be the biggest honey badger, but I know what's in my heart."

Kamaria - "Bunga, we think you're—"

Bunga - "And I'm not afraid of anything! Or anyone!"

Kion - "I know Bunga. That's why we—"

Bunga - "And we'll help the Lion Guard fight hyenas! Or jackals, or crocodiles, or vultures!"

Mzingo - "Vultures?!"   Offended

Bunga - "Or great big rock slides, or wild fires, or floods! I will stand by the Lion Guard! I'll never give up! I'll-I'll—"

Kion - "Why don't you stop talking so we can ask you to join the Lion Guard?"

Bunga - "...say wha?!"

Kamaria - "Bunga, you're probably the most courageous animal I've ever met. Of course we want you to join."

Kion - "In fact, we want you to be the first to join the new Lion Guard!"

Bunga - "Zuka Zama!"

Mzingo - "Zuka Zama, indeed. I wonder if Janja knows about the Lion Guard."

Taking off and flying towards the Outlands, the twins are completely unaware of the upcoming danger, listening to Bunga celebrate his new position as the Bravest.

Bunga - "You couldn't have made a better choice! We are gonna make a great team! I can't want to tell Uncle Timon and Uncle Pumbaa!"

In the distance, a cry of distress could be heard, and Kia's ears were up in alert.

??? - "A little help?!"

Kion - "Sounds like Kiara's friend, Zuri."

Bunga - "And she needs help...our help! It's our first adventure! Lion Guard to the rescue!"

Kion, Kamaria - "Lion Guard to the rescue?!"

Kion - "Hey Bunga, wait up! Slow down so Kia can catch up!"

Down at the front of Hakuna Matata Falls, the jungle where Timon, Pumbaa, and Bunga resided, Zuri found herself stuck to a tree. Kiara, having taken her friends to help her track the gazelles, didn't account for Zuri's desire to sharpen her claws consistently, leading to her claws getting stuck in the wood of the fallen tree.

Tiifu - "Hold still, Zuri. Timon and Pumbaa said they know how to help!"

Zuri - "Where am I gonna go, Tiifu?! I'm stuck!"

Kiara - "You wouldn't be stuck if you didn't keep stopping to sharpen your claws on every other tree!"

Zuri - "But Kiara, if I don't keep them sharp, they don't stay shiny!"

Timon - "Don't worry ladies! Me and Pumbaa have everything under control."

Pumbaa - "Timon's right! We used to help Simba get his claws out of logs all the time."

Kiara - "And...you're sure about this?"

Timon - "Sure, I'm sure! If it weren't for us, your dad would still be stuck to a tree somewhere. Ready Pumbaa?"

Pumbaa - "Ready!"

Timon - "Okay on three. One, Two—"

Bunga - "Stand back Pride Landers! Bunga of the Lion Guard is here!"

Kiara - "What?!"

Pumbaa - "Bunga?"

Excited at the arrival of his adopted nephew, Pumbaa turned around, hitting Zuri forward in the process, causing her to chip her claw while falling.

Zuri - "Ow! My claw! Woah—"

Zuri crashed into a log, which much to her dismay, had been the habitat that multiple bugs had been using until her sudden fall.

Zuri - "Ahh! Ah! Creepy, crawly bugs! Ew!"

Timon - "Zuri! You've hit the jackpot!"

Pumbaa - "It's a smorgasbord!"

Timon and Pumbaa jump from the log, crashing into the log that now had bugs and insects crawling from inside, instantly devouring the free meal.

Bunga - "Hang on, Zuri! I'll save you!"

Kiara - "Okay, Bunga. You've done enough saving for one day."

Kion - "Bunga! I told you to slow—Woah!"

The scene in front of the twins was quite a sight. Pumbaa face first into a log eating bugs, Bunga standing on top of a log that acted as a bridge, and Kiara, Tiifu, and Zuri sitting on the ground as Zuri cried from, in Kion's opinion, possibly nothing important.

Kion, Kamaria - "What's going on?"

Zuri - "I—I—I broke a claw! It hurts!"

Tiifu - "There, there, Zuri. You're gonna be just fine."

Giving her sister a nuzzle, Kia and Kion went up to Kiara for some context on the situation.

Kion - "Oh, hey, Kiara. How'd the gazelle tracking go?"

Kiara - "We never got to the gazelles. Zuri got her claw stuck in a tree."

Pumbaa, still munching on bugs, raised his head from the log, his mouth still full as he explained the rest of the story.

Pumbaa - "And then she fell face first into a log full of bugs!"

Zuri - "Bugs are so...gross!"

Timon - "Mmm...and so delicious!"

Seeing a bug hiding behind Zuri's ear, he climbed to the top of Tiifu's head to retrieve it.

Timon - "Ooh, look! Another one!"

Zuri - "Ahh! Ah! Get it, get it away! Ahh! Ah, Ah! Ow, my paw!"

Bunga - "Hey, everyone! Everyone! Listen. To. This. Simba just put Kion and Kia in charge of the new Lion Guard!"

Kiara - "Lion Guard? What's a Lion Guard?"

Kion - "Dad just told us about it. The Lion Guard is the team that protects the Pride Lands, and defends the Circle of Life, and we're the new leaders."

Bunga - "I'm gonna be on the Lion Guard too! It's Un-Bunga-Lievable!"

Kiara - "No offense, Kia. But you two and Bunga?! Protecting the Pride Lands?! Does Dad know about this?"

Kion - "Dad told us to assemble the Pride Lands' best!"

Bunga - "And I'm the best! Just ask me!"

Pumbaa - "Well, if you ask me, it's sounds like it might be dangerous!"

Timon - "It's worse than that, Pumbaa. It's sounds like...work!"

Bunga - "Yeah! It's both!"

Timon - "Eek! Work!"

Pumbaa - "Gee, Bunga. I don't know..."

Bunga - "Uncle Pumbaa! Uncle Timon! Please?!"

Timon - "Work?! Danger?! Definitely not! Have you forgotten our problem free philosophy? It means no worries—"

Bunga - "I know it's not Hakuna Matata, Uncle Timon! It's...it's Zuka Zama!"

Kiara - "Zuka Zama?"

Timon - "Don't ask!"

Tiifu - "What's Zuku-Zama?"

Bunga - "What's Zuka Zama? What's Zuka Zama?! I'll tell you all about Zuka Zama!"

Timon - "You had to ask!"

(I'm skipping the song because writing it has made me loose a few brain cells)

Timon - "Meh! Zuka Balooka! I still don't Bunga should be signing up for some jungle patrol!"

Bunga - "Lion Guard!"

Timon - "Whatever you call it!"

Kamaria - "Uncle Timon, Uncle Pumbaa, please give him a chance! Bunga is the bravest animal we know!"

Timon - "Bravest animal you know?!"

Kiara - "He is brave, alright. Brave bordering on stupid."

Bunga - "Thanks, Kiara!"

Pumbaa - "Well, when you put it that way..."

Timon - "Congratulations, Bunga! We always knew you had it in you!"

Kiara - "Oh, brother! Kion's gonna wreck the Pride Lands before I even get to be queen!"

Pumbaa - "Oh, Bunga! I'm so proud, I could—"

Pumbaa's words are cut off when he suddenly passes gas by accident, effectively killing the plants that stood behind him.

Pumbaa - "Oops. Sorry."

Kiara - "Zuri, let's get you back to Pride Rick."

Zuri - "We're outta here."

Kion - "Kia and I better go assemble out team. Come on, Kia."

Bunga - "Wait, Kion! The Lion Guard needs to stick together!"

Pumbaa - "Was it something I said?!"

Well, that was an...interesting encounter that Kia got into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 534 17
When Kion runs away from home, Fuli, and his friends set out to search for him, they eventually give up and let the lion find his own way back. Kion...
70.4K 846 48
Kion is love with Fuli. Now he needs to tell the truth but then an attack happen, Fuli lost some of her memories and got lost in a place. Now the res...
1.2K 92 34
A pair of scars forever connected two sworn enemies. The son of Simba and Scar's second in command. They are forever connected through the pain, the...
10.9K 243 27
Before Nala had given birth to Kion she grew terribly ill forcing them to travel to the Tree of Life to get help. On the trip Zira betrayed her frien...