Toxic Fangs

By AuthorityVoid

Do you feel it. . . the shift in the air. I can feel it. I can sense it. I'm. .. hungry. So. . .so . . .hungr... More

Chapter 1: From ashes they Reborn
Chapter 2: Anger, Confusion and Panic
Chapter 3: Preperation & Revelation
Chapter 4: Rescue gone wrong.
Chapter 5: Venomous Hatred
Chapter 6: Howling Moon
Chapter 8: Winter North
Chapter 9: Shadow of Whispers
Chapter 10: Deviants taste.
Chapter 11: Sky of thousand cries.

Chapter 7: Crippeling Weakness

32 2 2
By AuthorityVoid

Torrust's pov:

I wait for Error to do anything before i felt weight on myself. I was confused on what was Error doing but I didn't dare to look at him. When nothing happened in 15 minutes i finally decided to crack open my sockets before I notice Error lying on me. I was now even more confused before I look around and notice his face next to my neck with his fangs on full display making me blush madly.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god. He is so close to my neck. What will I do?! What did he wanted suppose to do?! And he is also lyingo n me. Oh go, oh god, oh god.' I mentally scream green blush plasted on my face before I realized he pass out. I look around for reason before I notice sun shining thought window.

"Did blood moon ended. Thank god. I was kinda scared for few times." I mumble. I then tried to squirms my way out only to fail misserably. '*huff* now what?' I took deep breath before I use all of my strenght and somehow pushed Error on his bed almost falling in procces. When I finally manage to get Error out of me. I breath for while before noticing bandage on my arm. I unwrap it and notice that scratch was fully healed like it never was made. I was confused but I put together that Error had to use some of his magic to heal me. But I thought he had only battle magic. 'Well I was wrong once more. But I need to check on Error. I hope he isn't hurt.'

I walk to Error and took most of his clothing off leaving him with shirt that didn't had long sleeves and pants. I exaim his body and didn't found any big injuries only few cuts and cratches but what scared me were bite marks from vampires. But they look like they were healing on its own.

'That's not possible. I thought vampire bite can't be healed if its deep enought. They had to just done small bite. But from look i can tell its deep. How is that possible. *sigh* I won't ask this. Its not something bad. And I bet Error won't tell me anything about this.' After while of watching how bite marks healed on its own I finally decided to go for bandages from my pockets and wrap them around places with most cuts which was his left leg and right and right foot for some reason.

When I was done with my job. I sigh and notice my thinks on chair. I took them and put them on myself before I grab my crossbow and walk from Error's house. 'Should I just leave him. He didn't looked so good. Maybe he is sick? N-no I need to first meet Eterna and told her what happened. She must be worried about me as hell.'

I walk straid up to city before going to my house where I changed. I opened shop for while and selled some potions getting some gold before closing once more and going to Dr.Lofy. I knock on door and wait for few second before Lofy opened them.

"Oh T-Torrust. Is nice to see you again. What do you n-need?" "Is Eterna with you?" "Y-yes. ETERNA! TORRUST WANT'S TO TALK WITH YOU!" "I'M THERE IN MINUTE!" "J-Just wait here." I nod and Lofy closes the door so I wait for two minutes before Eterna opened the door.

I wave her and she instantly hugs me almost tackeling me to the ground before half shouting. "Torrust thank god you are safe. I was so worried about you. I went to check on your last night and you were gone. What the hell were you thinking. Did you went to forrest alone? Why? Do you realized how everyone was worried about-!" "Wow. Wow Eterna calm down I will expain everything ok."

Eterna nod and let me go before asking. "Where the heck you were!" "I was sitting in my house when I notice someone running away from vampires so I tried to go for him and try to save him. But it didn't end up well and I had to ran away." "Is he dead?" I nod. "Oh. . . But how did you got away?" Eterna ask making me sweat a little before I told.

"I found Error in forest doing his job. He didn't seem to be phase that it was blood moon but he decided to end it sooner and help me to get home and we spend rest of them night in his house." I half lied.

"Ohh. So you were on date." Eterna tease making me blush. "W-what. No of course not. We are just friend. At least I don't have crush on Lofy." I tease making now Eterna blush while I gigle from victory.

"Oh that reminds me. Rufous wants to talk with you so you should go and meet him." "Well If he needs me than I will be heading out." "By Torrust." "By Eternale. Good luck with Lofy." I shout making Eterna blush while laughing.

I gigle walking to Rofous before I notice him talking with Azure while leaning agains anvil. I could from far hear Azure's flirts to point out that he have crush on Rufous. It was quite funny to watch. I came to blacksmith before Azure notice me and waved at me. "Oh Torrust its nice to see you again friend."

"Hi Azure. Is everything alright. Did that potion work?" "Yes my brother is fine now. Thank you for asking." "Torrust finally. I'm trying to contact you for last two weeks. What ever you were doing must have been quite bussy." "On nothing. Just recovering after vampires took Me, Eternat, and Error who had to save us after." I told coldy making Rufous flitch.

"So what did you needed anyway." "Right." Rufous then took paper out of his pocket and gave it to me. "I need you to get me some thinks. And you are best gathered around so I thought you could help." "O.K. But why?" "I need them to make special weapons for King's Royale Guard. I thought making something for Error but when he uses weapons from me. He always use those rune enchants or whatever. I don't even know for what is good for."

"Error use these enchants to turn basic steel into magic steel also known as bastalite. This metal is mutch more powerfull than normal steel and can deal greated damage if made well. Long ago this steel was normally found and mine for its quality and price but we soon found out that its limited and now only way to get it is thought enchanting. But because almost all mages were killed it now hard to find any."

"Wow. Azure. How did you know all of this?" Rufous ask suprised. "I read a lot." Azure told simply. Rufous rubs his chin before asking. "Do you think he could make me some of that bastalite steel so I could make better weapons?" Azte shook his skull. "From I read its not possible. If you made bastalite by enchanting its powerfull only for his owner. Meaning if Error would enchant sword. It would be 3x stronger than normal steel sword but if you would took it from him and try to use it. It would be effective as a normal steel sword. Of corse there are way to make more owners. But that cost not little amount of magic. And mages never done it unless they trust someone. That why my father adore mages. They were always secretive and protective and you could tell secrets to them without worry. But from what he told me. Most mages were nothing more then greedy bastards. But Error isn't."

". . . Ok I think that was enought school for today. So Rufous what you need exacly?" "Ah some iron, steel ingots, few potions, some herbs-." "Herbs?" "Yes herbs they ask me to make sword out of it so it can be poisonous." "Oh. I forgot that this was a thing. You can continue." "Then I will also need wood from north. I have friend there. Tell him that I'm sending you and he will gave it to you for free or at least in discount of 75%. And for the last but not least five fire gems."

"FIVE! Rufous are you serious. Do you even realited how hard is to get one and you want FIVE of them." "I know but its King's order and I kinda don't want to end up with my skull in basket." Rufous mumble last part.

Azure then walk to me and put hand on my shoulder and told. "Maybe you could took someone with you. It would be better and you could get those thinks faster right Rufous." "Yea. I don't mind. I just need them to make swords and armour that all." "*sigh* Maybe I could ask Error for help. I bet he would want to go to north for some new scrolls I hear him talking about. Just how mutch time I have." "I need it to end of next month so you have somethign around ten, twenty, twenty five-." "Forty-two days." "Thanks Azure. You have Forty-two days Torrust." "Alright. But I will probably go next week."

"Got it. Oh wait, here." Rufous told and gave Torrust new crossbow and sword with two daggers made out of silver." "Wow Rufous. T-thank you that. How did you get these." "Ah no problem. I have contacts around world. I wanted to give you something for your work so I thought. 'Hey Torrust fight mostly vampires. So why not give him something from silver. It can burn vampires and even paralyzes them if you give good stab." Rufous told.

"Thank you. One more time Rufous. Wow. This will help me a lot. I-I'm speachless." "Its on the house. Just go already." I nod and leave hearing Azure talking. "I bet he is going to talk with Error." "Do you think he have crush on him?" "I bet it. I'm kinda suprised that he isn't dating anyone. Just think about it. Maybe last mage ever living and no one cares. Did they forgot how big honor they had?" "Eh. Everyone starts to be more selfish and think that they are gods of this world even thou they aren't. But I won't try to anger Error without reason because I don't want to end like those vampires." "Yea. I still think Torrust have crush on him."

Green blush appear on my face making me walk faster before I went to Error's house. I knock on door and called out. "Error. Its me Torrust are you there?" I got nothing so I knock again. "Error! Torrust is here. Is something wrong?" "*cough* *cougn* Nothing n-nothing. I just didn't hear you what do you *cough* need?" Error ask with raspy voice making me concerned.

"I just came to visit you. Are you alright?" "*cough* *cough* Y-yea. Its n-nothing. You can go home now." Error told. 'Ok now I know that something is up.' "Error open the door please I just want to check on you if you are ok." ". . ." It was silense for while before I hear door click and door crack opened so I went in. I closes door behind me before I notice Error on chair sweating and breathing heavily.

"Error are you ok?" I mumble woriedly. Error just nod weakly and continue to sweat while he look like he would pass out in minutes. I put my thinks on table before walking to him before taking off glove and placing hand on his forehead only to flitch and pulled it away. "Error you are burning up." I mumble.

"Torrust I'm *cough* *cough* fine. Its nothing to *cough* worry about." 'Bullshit' I thought. "Error you are not alright. I can clearly tell you are sick. Please let me help you." "I'm *cough* fine!" Error groan out. I sigh and grab Error's arm before forcing him to lean agains me before we start to walk to his room.

"You are clearly sick and I want you to go to bed and heal, end of conversation." I half shout making Error groan once more before we came to his room. I helped him to bed before grabbing towel and making it soaked with cold water before placing it on Error's forehead who flitch slightly.

"I'm going to my house to get you something so you can heal. Get some rest for now." Error strugle trying to resist but gave up before I left. I ran into my house before I went to top shelf and look around.

"So Asbestos, Anti-Venom, Alion, ah Antidote." I shout happily and grab it before putting it my bag and taking some tea and water before going back. I came back to Error in few minutes and notice that he was still awake.

I walk to him and pour little of antidote in cup before kneeling down to Error level and tellink. "I want you to drink this." "Nghh. W-What is it?" "Something I made. It will help you to fight illness. Error gave up on fighting and nod before I help him drank it all. When I was done I check if he was still burning up and he was but it got little better. "I'm going to make some soup for you. My mom had recepy that always helped me when I'm sick. Error nod weakly before I left.

I came to kitchen and start to make soup for Error. While water was boiling up I cut carrots, onions, cabbage, and chicken into noodles. When water was ready I threw all of it into the water and grab my bag before throwing some spices to make it taste better. After a while I finish soup so I poured a little of it into a bowl before walking back to Error.

I place bowl on nightstand and help him sit before I told. "Eat this and get some rest ok. I will be here for while so I can make sure you will get better." Error nod weakly and eat soup slowly with my help while he had blue blush on his face from how sick he was. When he finally ate all of it. He thank me before I smile and told.

"It nothing. This is what friend do. Help each other when they need it." I then walk away with bowl and clean it before walking back to Error noticing that he is falling asleep. I smile and get cover closer to him before I make his skull fall into pillow.

"Nghh. T-Torrust?" "Shhh. Get some rest Error. We can talk tommorow." Error nod weakly and closes his eyes before I stroak his forehead untill he falled asleep. I smiled softly when Error finally start to rest before I stood up and walk from his room grabbing door knob and closing door before whispering. "Goodnight." I whisper and closes the door walking to kitcehn to ate some soup myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.5K 23
Reaching a decision that will forever change her life, not to mention the fate of the world, she seeks out the one person that can give her the stren...
40.5K 1.2K 36
''Let me taste you'' He leans forward and whispers in my ear. His voice is low like a gravelly hum. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? He leans...
272K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
134 34 17
I will kill him. I will mutilate him. I will make him hurt. And he'd never want to be alive again. After Luna was almost murdered by the doppelgänger...