One fell. One Found.

By in_sanctity

All is happy, life is serene but when you have demons of the worst kind that are just at bay, how can anythin... More

🪔 Welcome! 🪔
Navya Singhania
Ayaan Singh Rajvanshi
🪷Prologue🪷
1. Country Calls
2. Padharo Mhare Des
3. Who are you in such a hurry for?
4. Lost in her
5. Robot with emotions
6. Death at first sight
8. Dil hai bekarar
9. My Angel
10. Fall for me
11. The First Kiss
12. Heaven to my Hell
13. Welcome to Hell
13.5. Ranveer and Ekantika

7. Where were you all my life?

193 12 2
By in_sanctity

Okay, so I am starting this new thing for each one loyal wale readers.
This one is for you @priyanshul123. Thank you so so much for your love 💗 Means a lot!
Also, shoutout to everyone who voted. Comment and Share! Happy Reading!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Wednesday Morning

"Navu, tayar ho gayi? It's been half an hour." Papa yelled from the drawing room.

I was just about to answer him when DK, my very 'lovable' brother did that for me.

"Papa raaste jaisi toh shakal hai, toh cement daalne mein time toh lagega na?" He said with a smile and though I couldn't see everyone's faces, I knew that they were trying to suppress their laugh. I made my way to the living room.

" Agar tujhe chahiye mein teri na bigad doon, toh chup reh." I said with a 'genuine' smile on my face and turned to my father. He gave me a smile and that was all the assurance I needed to know that I was looking pretty.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

We stopped right in front of their office and my goodness, was it a splendid work of architecture. There were seven gargantuan towers arranged in a circle and there was a fountain in the centre that was surrounded by a cafe, a garden and the security office. It was nothing short of regal.

Everyone started walking towards the most massive of all those towers when I realised that I forgot something.

"Bhai, I forgot the files in my car. You go ahead, I'll get them." I said and he was about to offer when a lawyer called him and he had to leave the conversation halfway.

I ran back to the car and pulled the entire stack towards me and lift it up. I was playing a balancing game, juggling between my feet to carry their weight efficiently. I walked up to the reception. I asked for the direction to the room where the meeting between Singhanias and Rajvanshis was taking place. She guided me but didn't once offer to carry half the files. Oh no! She probably thought I was an intern. Am I not dressed well?
Itni mehnat kari thi, yaar!

I was mentally cursing myself and forgot all my manners as I barged into the room, clearly underestimating the weight of the door that I thought would fly open at one nudge and I ending up banging my head against it. My streak of embarrassment didn't end there. One file dropped from the mountain and fell to the floor. Yaar, kya chal raha hai!

*Play 'Ajab Si' by KK*

As I bent down to pick the file up, I slipped and all other files went flying. I didn't realise when someone came to my rescue. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impending pain to hit but it never did, instead I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist. I peeked through my hooded eyes to see the most mesmerising view ever.

A man, such a beautiful man. God! For the first time ever, I was grateful for physics, air resistance that continued to make the papers fall in slow motion completely in contrast to the beats of my heart.

He looked...ethereal. His face was utterly chiseled. His jawline as sharp as a knife but his face equally soft and his eyes...god they spoke a million words. His arms like a safety net encircling me and pinning me to his chest and god, did I want to stay there forever. His hair...they were gorgeous. Dense. Straight at the roots and curled at the tips. They curled at the nape of his neck and some of them over his forehead and my goodness, I have never wanted to something as much I wanted to run my hands through his hair.

Every sense of mine was heightened under his gaze. My eyes couldn't stop gazing into his. It felt like there was an invisible thread tethering mine to his, one we couldn't sever.

"Aankhon mein teri ajab si adayein hai !" I muttered under my breath.

My ears could hear both our heartbeats, together as one. And I felt all of him against me.
It felt like...peace. I don't know how but I feel safer with a man I've know thirty some seconds than I have ever felt in the last seven years, since that day...

And that was it.

The memories of that day were enough to snap me out of my trance. I blinked and looked around. My sudden motion brought him out of it as well. We looked around to see everybody staring at us. Papa with a small smile whereas Reyansh Bhai looked like he was plotting Mr. X's tortuous demise. I turned my head back to face him and found him already staring at me with a look I can't decipher. Soft but highly concealed unlike before.

He still looked so goddamn handsome that it was difficult to maintain eye contact and not blush but equally difficult to break away. He knew the effect he had on me apparently because the next moment, he forwarded his hand towards me.

"Ayaan Singh Rajvanshi." He said in a voice so delicately hoarse and pleasing to one's ear. I would pass every class if our professors spoke in a voice like him.

It was only after a few moments did the words begin to register, Ayaan Singh Rajvanshi .The king? I made a fool of myself in front of the future king? God! What mist he think of me? I mentally slapped myself.

"Yes, the future king and I hold a very opinion of you, my queen. You are rather exquisite." He whispered with smirk on his face so that no one else could hear. That sideway smile made him look...divine.

" Divine...I'm flattered Ms.Singhania." He said again.

Again the words registered late and I realised that I have been whispering all my thoughts out loud and I slapped a hand over my mouth in an attempt to stop myself any further. He chuckled.

That sound!!! The little foundation that my heart had built back to sanity, crumpled and a sigh escaped me. "Hayye mera dil! "

He chuckled again and whispered, " Ms. Singhania, you fail to realise that my hand is still hanging halfway. You will be insulting me in front of a lot of people if you don't meet me halfway soon enough." I knew he was joking because his voice held an undertone of humour.

"Navya Singhania. Pleased to meet you!" I said with a smile. I was back to normal.

"That you definitely are!" He whispered under his breath and I glared at him. He secretly winked and there I go again. Yaar, what the hell, affect woh bhi hona chaiye! Bas karo ab! That's it!

We walked to table. I could feel everyone's gaze lingering in us, especially Reyansh Bhai's. I ignored the, on purpose because I am don't have adequate words the describe the anomaly that just happened. The meeting continued and I avoided any and all eye contact with him.

I did however silently whisper a "Hello" to both his brothers. They greeted me back with wide teasing smile on their faces. I glared at them as well but they just smiled wider.

Hey Krishna ji ! Ek din...ek din could you not have made a fool of me. Somehow I could feel him laugh as well. Ah well! I am funny but I am not the joke.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dreams? I had been seeing them since the time I was a baby. The dream of being a superhero. Then, to become a successful businessman and then to become a good King. All of these are ones I envisioned to be someday.

Today, a dream stands in front of me, one I never want to wake up from. One I wish to be with me...forever.

She is adorable. Down to very detail. Her smile. Her laugh. Her chuckle. Her frown. Her glare. All of them evoked a strange feeling within me. She made me smile more times than I had in an entire year. Seriously, where were you all my life?

The part that appealed the most to me was the fact that I affected her as much she did me. The way she continued to talk to herself when in a trance. The way she mentioned me in her ramble.

I wanted to dance...but with her. I wanted to squeal with happiness...but with her in my arms. When she fell into my arms, it felt like two piece of a puzzle fell back into place. For the first time in years...I felt complete.

I wouldn't care if I didn't have anything with me...just that one moment of being...home.

She avoided gazing into my eyes and I appreciated that because I do not think I will be able to look away this time. Her eyes...They are hypnotic. I could feel everyone's gaze on us. Especially mine and her brothers though both of them were staring with completely contradictory emotions, hate and humour. They tried to tease her as well and she glared at them .

She looked like an aggressive squirrel whose nut fell from her hands.

Cute. Comic. Utterly captivating.

She kept looking at her clothes repeatedly like she felt out of the place matching my predicament because I felt it too just by being in her line of sight. I made a note to check why she felt so.

The meeting wrapped up and she rushed out of the room mumbling that she needed to use the restroom. The deal was signed.

The best deal ever.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Navya gave her family no opportunity to question or tease her. After returning from the restroom where she yelled at herself, she rushed at sat in her car. She drove back home engaging in the same activity and again rushed back in her house, ignoring everyone on the way and locked herself in her room. She leaned against her door.

"Hey bhagwaan! What did I do?"

Meanwhile, Ayaan didn't have to run around to stop people from questioning him. He just glared and that was enough of an indication. Though it was difficult to glare when he was internally grinning. He couldn't stop thinking about today's events. He left...satiated.

His phone pinned and the message read.

"It's done. There you go." He smiled and save the contents of the message.

Navya too was swamped with his thoughts and couldn't bring herself to forget his touch, his smell, his laugh. Everything about him. She isn't even regret making a fool of herself.

Her phone pinged with a message. Unknown?Who is this person? Her question was answered.

Unknown: " You looked perfect. Just the way you were. The receptionist will be taken care of."

"He has my number? and how did he know?" she wondered just when her phone pinged again.

Ayaan: " And Ms.Singhania, keep smiling. You looked beyond beautiful and definitely way past divinity. I wasn't offended. I was honoured."

The slammed her phone on the floor and looked straight ahead. A crimson blush spread across her cheeks and she ran to her bed , buried her face in her pillow and squealed.Loud.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
1.7M 98K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
9.6M 631K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...