Fluff Ball.

By IlikeYoon-Gi

Agust D x Yoongi. More

1
2
4
5
6.

3

75 9 0
By IlikeYoon-Gi

Light NSFW
--------              --------              --------              --------
"You have a nice home, Agust." Yoongi spoke, walking into the humble abode. It smelled like a cozy campfire, not like smoke or alcohol. It was a bit different for him, but he could manage. "Why thank you. Wait until you see my room." Agust had winked. Yoongi tilted his head, not getting it. His eyes lit up in surprise. "Is it full of police guns and weapons?" He asked. Agust let out a small chuckle, leading the boy to his room. Red velvet carpet, cherry wood bedframe and bedside tables. white wallpaper with some beautiful designs on it. Perfect fit with Agust. "Wow.. This is a pretty nice room if I've ever seen one. Mine's really.. messy." Yoongi spoke with a quiet tone, gently sitting on the white silk blanket that covered the cops bed. Looking around, he then saw a picture of him in a mask, hung up. 'Cat Dealers on the loose, if you ever see, please call this number.' "Shit." He mumbled under his breath, getting up. "Agust? Who's that?" He asked all innocent, tilting his head to the side. Agust hummed walking over to the picture of the two cat dealers, taking one off the wall.

"Ah, well.. I'm trying to find the two biggest criminals out there. They steal money, then put it in their own banks.. I wonder how the hell they do it. I heard they skipped a town and bought a whole house with it, no idea what kind of house it is. But when we catch them, it's a 1 million dollar bounty." Agusts phone rang, picking it up. "Hello- you got one of them? Yes!" He smirked. "One down..one to go. Thank you, officer." Yoongi stood confused, his head tilted. Agust hung up and placed his phone on the bedside table, sitting on his silk blanket. "They just caught one of the Cat Dealers." Yoongi stopped in his place. His roommate? Caught? That was it for him. "Oh. Did they.. match the description of what you guys needed?" He asked, sitting down. Tension built up, as Agust opened his eyes and looked towards Yoongi, feeling his tension. "What's got you all worried?" He asked, sitting up and moving towards the starbucks worker.

"Huh? Nothing, what do you mean? I'm not worried. I'm glad you guys caught one of the criminals." He stood. "Where's your bathroom? I need to use it." Agust sighed softly, "Hurry, the news will be on soon and court will be on. It's down the hall, to the left." Yoongi had nodded his head, rushing out to the bathroom to freshen up, getting his phone out. "Yoongi!! Hurry!" He washed his hands, texting Taehyung before rushing back to Agust, sitting on the bed next to him. "I'm here, I'm here.." He mumbled, laying back on the headrest. Agust fake yawned, stretching his arms and moving one over Yoongi, pulling him close. The other just smiled and watched the television, seeing his friend on the news in handcuffs and an orange jumper. He closed his eyes, sighing softly. "I hope that guy gets what he deserves." He spoke, guilty of what he was saying. Although, he would never tell Agust that he was the second Cat Dealer.

"I hope so too. Say, doesn't that look like your roommate?"

"Huh?" Yoongi opened his eyes, looking at the screen. He knew he had to lie. "That's his twin. Taehyung is with RM, remember?" His phone rang right after, sitting up and looking at it. "What the.." The Seoul station was calling him. He picked up, looking at Agust before standing up, taking the call as he placed the phone up to his ear. "Min speaking." He heard Taehyungs voice on the phone, walking to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it as he sat upon the toilet seat. "Taehyung! What the hell are you doing in jail?!" He whisper-yelled. "I confessed everything to RM, I was being fucking dumb."

"No shit! Agust got the call while I was in the room, he has both our pictures up in his room!"

"No way."

Yoongi had to roll his eyes at his roommate, groaning over the phone. "What if he finds out I'm the second..? Then what? He made a move. I can't just- Tae? Tae?" He looked at his phone, seeing it hung up. A knock on the door was heard as he got up, unlocking it and turning the knob. "Hands up!" He opened the door and put his hands up, closing his eyes tightly. Agust snickered seeing Yoongis face. Yoongi opened his eyes, groaning softly when he saw Agust with a gun in hand, a smirk on his face. "Oh mr police officer, please dont hurt me! I'm just a small boy who has nothing and works at Starbucks~" he pouted. Agust put his gun down, cooing at his pout. "You're so cute~" He placed his gun on the counter as he cupped Yoongis face in his hands, staring into his eyes. The latter just stared, his eyes widened and his hands on Agusts wrists.

"I-I am?"

"Yes you are~ What was the phone call about, hm?" Agust asked, grinning. Yoongi cleared his throat, "Uhm- w-well." feeling the cops hands roam down to his neck as his cheeks turned red. "I-it was about- Agust.." He spoke. Agust chuckled, massaging it. "What a pretty neck. Go on." he said, stopping his massage to listen to what was on the phone call. "I-it was a friend many years ago.. he's in jail and wanted me to bail him out." He gazed up into his eyes, an eyebrow raised. "Hmm." he got close to the boys face, caressing his neck. Pinning him to the wall as he moved one of his hands down to his hip, resting it and making small shapes. Yoongi looked down at the cops hand, long, dainty fingers pressing into his skin as the other hand pressed into his neck.

"A-agust.."

"Yes, baby?" Agust spit out, wondering his reaction. Not wanting to wait anymore, his mouth latched onto the youngers skin as he started to suck on it. Leaving marks of blue, red and purple. Hearing a soft moan once he bit the sweet spot. "Found you." he mumbled against his skin, presses kisses on it. Kisses turning into sucking, sucking turning into biting as he left a bruise on the milky skin. Yoongi placed his hands on Agust's shoulders, biting on his lower lip to muffle his moans and whimpers of pleasure. "Let it out babe. You know you really want to." He was right, he did really want to. He decided to, letting out a moan of pleasure once his sweet spot hit once more. "There you go, pup.. All good for me." Almost melting instantly, his eyes shut, head rolled back to the wall, legs spread and arms around Agusts shoulders.

"How about we go cuddle, hm?" He let out a small huffed breath, walking to his..friends? bedroom. Would he even call him a friend? An acquaintance? Same sex lover? A cop he was very much in love with immediately when he met him. Although, cuddles sounded very nice to him right now. He took the offer, laying down on the silk sheeks and blanket of the olders bed as gentle as he could. Agust chuckled and pulled him close, wrapping his arms around his waist as he placed a hand on the youngers head. "You're adorable." Yoongi swallowed what was in his throat, wrapping his arms around Agust as he pulled himself close. "Ever since I saw you in that Starbucks..I felt something. Something I've never felt before. Call me psycho, but I want to keep you.. There's something about you." Agust explained, petting Yoongis hair. Yoongi started to think to himself what he meant. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Agust stroked Yoongis hair with his fingers, moving them down his neck and down his back, rubbing it gently in circles. Yoongi let his eyes close, resting his head on Agusts chest. "Are you tired?" He heard him ask. Letting out a yawn not a second later. Agust let out a small chuckle, "Okay, baby, you can sleep." kissing the top of the youngers head gently. Yoongi hummed softly, snuggling up to him, his head in his shoulder as he closed his eyes to sleep. Agust placed his hand on Yoongis cheek, holding it as he rubbed his cheek with his thumb. “How cute..” he lightly pinched his cheek, feeling a hand on his wrist. “Mnh..don’t leave..” Yoongi mumbled, his face pushed into Agusts shoulder. “Leave? I would never.”

He opened his eyes and looked up at the other, humming. He rubbed his eyes, stopped by a couple of hands. “Hey, that’s bad for your eyes. Don’t hurt yourself.” He let out a small grumble, crossing his arms. Agust just cooed and wrapped his arms around the other, keeping him close. “What a cutie. What was that call about, hm? Tell me the truth.”

Yoongi stared at Agust, “Work.” is all he said before closing his eyes, falling asleep in the cops arms. Agust hummed, getting his phone out and watching the news. “Kim Taehyung, one of the members of The Cat Dealers is on trial right now, while we have yet to find the other member of this gang. If you would like to know more, please go to this website.” Agust let out a sigh, looking down at Yoongi. rubbing his back gently as he looked back at the pictures of the two criminals he was trying to catch. “Hm..” He sat up and picked Yoongi up, walking to the pictures. Looking at Taehyungs partner closely. The picture was blurry, but the description made it very clear. 5’8, dark brown hair down to the boys shoulders, white shirt, blue jacket, blue pants and air forces.

“Mm..nah. Not him.” Agust walked back to the bed, laying Yoongi down and covering him with the blanket. “You would never..right?” He thought about it, shaking his head after. “Nahh..I’ll ask when he wakes up.” He walked off to the kitchen to start making food for when the other wakes up, humming to himself a song that he would sing when he catches a criminal. Yoongi had woke a few minutes later, walking downstairs as he smelt something wonderful. “What’s that smell?” he asked, sitting down at the table was the first thing he that he did. “I’m making us a late night dinner, is that okay?” He smiled and nodded his head, stepping into the kitchen. “What are you doing up from your seat?” Agust asked, moving his head towards the younger.

“Um, I can go sit down.” Agust chuckled softly, bringing Yoongi closer by his arm. “I was kidding. Here, you can stand by me while I cook. I stay up for a while, so good luck trying to get me to sleep.” Yoongi huffed softly and rest his head on Agusts shoulder before licking his lips, seeing the male cook noodles, red sauce and balls of meat. “Ooh, spaghetti!” He said, smiling bright. He loved spaghetti.

“Yes, baby. I have a question for you..”

“Hm?”

“Are you the second Cat Dealer?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.5K 25
Wherein she loves him for all that he is, but he hurts her by pointing at her biggest insecurity.
402K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
21K 409 6
Yoonseok x Reader (Angst & Smut)