Queen {Haikyuu Various X OC}

By CloudySunrise12

An easygoing fanfic with the right drama, romance, and *cough* volleyball. To be honest I'm struggling with... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye. {For now}
Chapter 2: Tokyo
Chapter 3: Pleasant Surprise

Chapter 4: Home

17 2 0
By CloudySunrise12

" Oh my.. Is that really you?"

Mother Mitsu voiced out, barely choking on her words.

" I'm back home mom!"

" Oh my baby!"

Mother Mitsu immediately pulled in Yuki for a hug, tears streaming down her face as she touched Yuki's face.

" I'm sorry for not being there with you as you grew Yuki, please forgive this mother of yours."

" It's not your fault mom, all that matters is I'm back now with you and Tooru-nii."

Yuki carefully wiped away her mother's tears as did she.

Oikawa couldn't stop his tears looking from the sidelines and decided to join the hug tackling both his mother and sister.

After staying in that position for some time, mother Mitsu reluctantly broke apart the hug and pulled her two children into the kitchen.

" The food will be done in a minute, Tooru take your sister to her room so that she can wash up before dinner."

" You heard her, come on."

Oikawa dragged Yuki up the stairs and covered her eyes with his hands and warned her sternly not to peek.

" Well you have been living abroad for sometime now so, I've decorated it according to my wonderful tastes. And don't worry, there are no pink... well, maybe a hint but I know you won't mind. "

Yuki let out a giggle hearing the last part of the sentence.

" Tada!"

" So how do you like it? "

" I must say Tooru-nii it's not bad, love the lights! "

" Haha I knew it, I'm the best! "

" Yeah yeah.. "

" I'll head downstairs to help mom, wash up come down for dinner."

Yuki smiled and nodded her head, giving a hug to her brother before he left.

" Thank you. "

Yuki whispered softly in Oikawa's ear.

His lips curled up wide as he ruffled his sister's hair and headed downstairs.

Yuki found that her luggage was already unloaded and folded in the closet.

She thanked her mom inside her mind and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

She wore a white oversized hoodie and black leggings, and dried her hair with a towel.

*buzz

Yuki unlocked her phone and saw that it was a message from her dad.

She sat on her hanging chair and replied with a smile on her face.

Dad: No difficulties yet?

Best daughter: No dad why would you even say that! Anyways japan's so peaceful, I love it here.

Dad: Alright daughter. How is Tooru and Mistuki?

Best daughter: They're great dad, want me to video call you together later? You can ask them yourself you know, since you're also missing them.

Dad: It's fine, I don't want to ruin your reunion. I'm leaving for work, have a good time Yuki.

Best daughter: Don't push yourself too much since I'm not there, take care dad!

Dad: always a dear.

Best daughter: You know me well🤭

Yuki laughed at her dad's antics, looking her phone screen.

Yuki left her phone to charge as she headed downstairs, smelling the pleasant aroma of home cooked food a smile graced her features.

" Mom it smells amazing!"

Yuki hugged her mother from behind while looking at the food with sparkles in her eyes.

" I know dear, after all this is all for you!"

" You're the best mom!"

Yuki gave a quick peck at her mom's right cheek causing her to let out a sweet laugh.

Oh how mother Mitsu had longed for this day.

If only he was here as well.

" Why are you laughing without me? Let me join in too!! "

Oikawa jumped at both his sister and mother from behind pulling mother Mitsu out of her thoughts.

*Tingdong**Tingdong*

" Nii-chan get off me, I'll go get the door."

"As you wish Yuchhi."

Oikawa and his mother looked at each other with a knowing look as they watched Yuki open the door.

"Coming."

Yuki opened the front door only to be met with an arm around her neck bending her down as the other hand fiercely rubbing her head.

" Oikawa!! You shit!"

Yuki stayed still just processing what just happened to her.

Whats going on right now? Is it a burglar??

" Iwa-chan!!! What are you doing to my precious Imouto??!!!!"

Shouted Oikawa from across the hallway pointing his finger at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi stayed in his position and met Oikawa's frantic eyes from across the hallway.

" Oikawa... Huh?... Imouto?... "

It was at that moment that Iwaizumi looked down to meet a pair of eyes he would never forget in his lifetime.

(If you forgot what Yuki looks like please revisit chapter 2, Tokyo.)

" Yu... Ki?.."

" Could you unhand me now? You've become quite strong Iwa-nii, I thought you were a burglar."

Iwaizumi immediately let go of Yuki and just kept staring at her as if she would vanish into thin air if he took his eyes away from her for even a second.

Yuki stood up straight and fixed her hair as she met Iwaizumi's gaze and gave him a wide smile.

" Iwa-nii grew so big, I could hardly recognise you! You were such a crybaby back then, it's laughable how buff you've become!"

Iwaizumi's brain did not process for a few seconds.

Before Yuki could keep talking she was pulled into a tight hug by Iwaizumi's strong arms.

" Yuki... You've come... Back. "

" I'm back, Iwa-nii."

Yuki wrapped her own arms around him and patted his back.

They stayed this way for a few minutes but still didn't break up.

Oikawa was getting irritated looking at Iwaizumi who was not planning on letting his beloved little sister go.

Oikawa strode towards them and pulled Iwaizumi off of Yuki and hugged Yuki instead.

" Iwa-chan, my sister is off limits even to you!"

" Now now, Tooru-nii this is nothing! Iwa-niichan it's so nice to see you again too!"

Iwaizumi gave a small smile looking at Yuki, nodding his head.

But before long his gaze turned fierce as he looked up to Oikawa changing a complete 180%

" Shit. Ty. Ka. Wa!!! "

Uhh Ohh

Warning bells rang in Oikawa's head as he reflexively took a step backward, then another step, and another step, before long he was running to get away from the demon on his tail.

Yuki smiled helplessly with a shrug and slowly closed the door.

Boys will always be boys.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

After 10 mins^

Oikawa was kneeling in the middle of the living room with his hands above his head, tears running down his face.

" I wanted to give you a surprise Iwa-chan!"

" I don't need this kind of surprises you piece of shit!!"

" I agree with him, Tooru-nii."

Yuki sat on the couch with her arms folded nodding her head looking at Iwaizumi.

" You guys are mean! Yuchhi why are you bullying me too?? "

" You deserve it Tooru-nii. Anyway Iwa-niichan how have you been all these years? "

" I have been doing well except for taking care of your shitty brother. You have grown so big, I'm glad you're here Yuki. "

Iwaizumi sat on the couch next to her and patted her head lovingly.

Iwaizumi looked at Yuki studying her features, she has grown quite tall for her age, with her mesmerizing gaze, lustrous skin and captivating smile Iwaizumi felt the back of his neck burning.

" Well I missed you as well, I'm so glad to be back."

" Well children, dinners ready come eat!"

Mother Mitsu called out from the kitchen, Oikawa immediately jumped up and rushed to the sink to wash his hands.

Yuki and Iwaizumi gave a helpless smile looking at their brother and friend.

The dinner was one that Yuki had missed her entire life.

There was life and laughter, with a little bit of frustration, but this was all that Yuki had wanted... A family, a home.

" Ahhh! Iwa-chan that's my dessert!!"

" Let him have it, nii-chan, here take mine."

" No, I want my milk flavored caramel ice-cream back!"

*sigh*

"How can you be so childish?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...