The Fox And The Wolf

By ilovetbpststi

this is a male/reader bc ion see any for male ones for sweet tooth so Gus and y/n are brothers, and Finn does... More

Out Of The Deep Woods 2
A/N
out of the deep woods 3
a/n
a/n
•out of the deep woods• 4
•Out of the Deep Woods•
•Sorry About All the Dead People•
•Weird Deer S**t•
a/n

Out of the deep woods 1

166 3 0
By ilovetbpststi

Dr. Singh's POV

One day Aditya wakes up next to Rani (CREATOR: this lady irl, fine asb)

Rani gets startled bc she heard a loud sound, Aditya didn't hear it bc he is a HEAVY sleeper so he groaned when he heard it and then Rani woke him up to go see what that loud sound was bc she was scared.

Aditya stretched in bed while Rani was in bed so the bed was shaking (y'all know them aggressive ahh stretches😂😂)

Aditya got up half awake and walked to the bathroom that was connected to their room while Rani got confused and asked, "where are you going!" "To wake up honey~" Aditya said dragging the 'y' at the end bc he was tired.

Aditya walked in the bathroom and turned the water on and splashed his face to wake up, and then it hit him.

"honey c'mere!" Aditya whisper-shouted to Rani. Rani slowly ran towards him in the bathroom confused and Aditya said, "stay here, if I don't come back in 10 minutes" Aditya paused before continuing. "Call the police" "with what phone?" Rani asked well said.

Aditya groaned and slowly sprinted to the nightstand to grab his phone to keep and hers to give her just in case, he then sprinted back to her and gave it to her and proceeded to kiss her forehead and reassure her that everything will be fine "I'll be back honey ok?" Aditya said/asked "ok" Rani said scared and sad.

Aditya Walker out (FINALLY DAMN) He walked out the bathroom and said "I'll be fine" (not without a weapon you aren't) he left the room (HE DEAD, DAMN RIP ADITYA SINGH) He walked downstairs to a deer in they're kitchen raming they're fridge trying to get they're food from it.

Aditya was going to say something until he turned to the right to see a male deer staring DIRECTLY at him and that forced all the muscles in his body (which aren't many) to make him BOLT up them stairs and slam his room door and locking it and calming down a little after realizing what had just happened.

With the door slamming it caused Rani to hear it and peek out to see her husband breathing heavily which triggered her to run towards him and hug him, and Aditya hugged back "oh my god baby what happened?" "There were deer, jus deers ok, we can wait here til they leave honey"

"hey adi i gotta let you know something" this caused aditya to get worried. "Uhmm...ok shoot" "ok so..." Rani paused then started after a few seconds. "I'm leaving this place later today" "oh, WAIT...without me!?" "Obviously not unless y-" she was caught off by Aditya "obviously I wanna go with you where EVER you go"

With those words they felt relieved bc Aditya BEEN wanted to leave but couldn't bc he didn't know if Rani wanted to stay or leave.

After like 20 more minutes of talking between the LOVE BIRDS, they walked downstairs to see that the deers were gone and all their food was gone so they were actually glad bc they didn't want to do all the cleaning before they left and before they were gonna leave they had to make sure they packed.

The packing was finished after 7 hours??!! They got in the car and started driving while a WHOLE CRISIS WAS HAPPENING cars were on fire helicopters were crashing from the sky and fires were erupting from outta nowhere.

(Idk why I went into SO MUCH DETAIL WRITING THIS PART, SRY ITS MY FIRST BOOK JUDGE ME IDC TBH)

Back with Gus and y/n

y/n were now jus sitting in the incubator next to Gus's one and they were gonna start crying but then they're "mother" came back "heyy babys it's ok I'm here" gus was happy to see her but y/n wasn't bc he wanted to just get held and she held him bc ("mother's always know what's wrong")

Gus was going to start crying when someone burst into the room and it was.........pubba!! "WE HAVE TO GO GET THE BOYS AND CMON" pubba said "why?" "BECAUSE THEY ARE COMING" "who" "JUST COME ON" pubba says pushing her gently bc she has Gus while he held y/n.

While they ran into the lower hallways they got into a luh conversation saying (whatever her name is) should stay back to loose any trace of Gus and y/n but UNFORTUNATELY pubba disagreed until (like I said whatever her name is) convinced pubba to make him keep us and she stay back, and with that they separated and never saw each other again (they don't love each other fr)

Pubba walks through the forest after a LONG walk through 5-6 miles from her and then he found a little cabin in the middle of trees and more trees when he walked in he sat down his big backpack down and then found a flat surface to put y/n and Gus to walk around.

While y/n and Gus were playing around with each other, pubba was working on fixing the cabin, he cleaned the roof, cut down big bushes, put up a two sided door,  found something for a table, made the water cycle thingy work (STFU) but then it got rusty and got STIFF, fixed holes in the fences, and then he made books for the future for y/n and Gus.

While pubba was making the book, he was focused but got cut off by a special SOMEONE saying his name........it was Gus (don't worry we are the protective son not the spoiled one, I could never see myself in people's arms all day like that like being babied , so we are the protector of Gus if pubba dies)

Gus said "pa-pa~" "wha-what did you s-say?!" "Papa?" Pubba smiles "me pubba you Gus" "Gus meet your brother y/n your brother, he will protect you with everything in him ok?" Pubba says, Gus some how nods his head.

(Since pubba was spoiling Gus and barely gave us attention, but when he did he meant it, that turned us into a aggressive and mean person, may be someone here........me)

                timeskip brought to you by y/n

Gus and y/n's birthday came and pubba made a makeshift cupcake and put 4 candles on it and Gus blew them out because y/n doesn't like birthdays, he doesn't like being spoiled bc he's an independent one but he'll do anything with his brother gus.

"Happy birthdayyyyyy" pubba says "ok open this thing"

Gus opened it while y/n was peacefully sleeping in the background (y/n is a heavy sleeper just like me)

While you was sleeping Gus said books which made pubba smile because he was happy to hear that Gus was happy for the books because he put his sweat blood and tears in them books (jk)

Gus opened another and found toy and to his surprise it made a noise but the noise made him and pubba laugh (I love them)

Gus and pubba walked outside because pubba wanted some fish for food tonight and while he was fishing Gus walked towards the path of rocks that was scattered across the river. "Your gonna scared the fishes" "no I not" Gus says in his cute 5 year old voice "when I hear a growl" "I will duck" Gus says while hopping on the first rock and ducks "if I hear a voice" "I will run" while hopping over again "if I see a human?" "I will hide~" gus says dragging the 'I' in the 'hide' Gus jumped to the next one but sadly he missed and now his feet are wet, oh well "you'll get it" pubba started "alright, try again"

      Timeskip brought to you by the show

Gus was making a snow angle with pubba, they did a snowball fight and they collected tree nectar to make syrup later but they were cut off by a helicopter flying over them and dropping pages while pubba was holding Gus's ear and you held your own gus let go so you let go (jus to let you know y/n didn't like pubba like that but he did at the same time bc he always was around Gus and not you or both) pubba picked up a page and it said with bold letters

A SAFE PLACE FOR HYBRIDS
WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU

Pubba looked at Gus then the page and started crumbling it and tossed it in the fire while saying "no more fires during the day, it's too dangerous"

Timeskip brought to you by the show again

Gus and your birthday came along again and y/n was there this time to see it happen. Y'all turned 7 which turned out to be great bc y/n was the one to get gifts this year which made Gus sad but it changed when y/n got a gift he didn't want AT ALL surprised Gus and it changed his mood quickly.

Y/n got the bag and opened it not really knowing how bc he barely opened things like this before, he figured it out after Gus showed him how to and y/n got the stuffed 'dog' and y/n didn't want it so he said "hey Gus" "yea n/n" "here" y/n said handing the 'dog' to Gus which he got in return was the biggest smile gus could give which was real big (pause 😂😂)

Gus gave y/n a hug and which y/n hugged back with a playfully disgusted face bc he hates hugs but he feels fine with the hugs from Gus.

Gus looked at pubba and said "a dog" "yea a dog" pubba said and then looked at y/n and asked "what do you want to name it?" Y/n paused for a second and said "I don't wanna name it, I want Gus to" when y/n said that, pubba said "ok then, Gus" pubba said looking at gus now "what do YOU wanna name it?" (Ntm pubba, I would bite ya damn arm off) Gus did the thinking pose and said "I know"............."DOG!!" "well you know that's the perfect name for a dog hmm" pubba hm'ed at the end

Timeskip brought to you by the show again

Gus was reading a book on an old car seat in the woods while y/n was at home sleeping as always 😊, while gus was reading he heard a noise and his right ear went up, which his reaction was to turn around a look at what it was......it was a deer, like him but an actual one.

Gus touches his ear and the deer returns with a flash of their ear. Suddenly a whole gust of wind came which caused the deer to run and Gus to run home yelling pubba and y/n's name which y/n heard in his sleep and alerted pubba and they ran out but pubba knew what was gonna happen so he calmed y/n and Gus down by holding them and showing them that it's just rain, after that they played in the rain.

"Can we live on a raft in the river" Gus paused "like hook?" Gus says while skipping around. "There's no rivers in the fence Gus" pubba said, which caused y/n to chuckle, y/n stands up while Gus was still skipping around until all of a sudden he said "what about out there?" Gus said while pointing past the fence.

"Well I told you, we can't go out there" pubba said

"why not"

"because i said so"

y/n stepped in for gus and said "you said, when we're old enough you'll tell us"

"I know what I said y/n"

"So?"

This is my first book let me know if there are anything wrong

2009 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 642 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
95K 1.8K 51
| This is a Vampire Diaries fan fiction series. If you have not seen The Vampire Diaries, I strongly suggest you watch this show seeing as it has end...
7K 367 24
Four years after Weirdmageddon a mysterious boy comes to Gravity Falls for unknown reasons. When the twins come to visit, Dipper is fascinated by thi...
402 15 16
*COMPLETED* Jeremiah has always been a model student until an early onset of a psychosis related illness sees his grades plummeting and his depressio...