The Queen in the North

By BubblyYork

The War of the Five Kings is over. Now the hard work begins in restoring Westeros to full strength before the... More

Chapter One: Preparations
Chapter Two: Leaving Winterfell
Chapter Three: Discussions
Chapter Four: Negotiations
Chapter Five: Lord Daeron Targaryen
Chapter Six: The Targaryen-Velaryon Alliance
Chapter Seven: The Greyjoy Civil War
Chapter Eight: The Targaryen Wedding
Chapter Nine: Strengthened Alliance
Chapter Ten: The Iron Islands
Chapter Eleven: Destiny and Fortune
Chapter Twelve: Lady Sylvina Baratheon
Chapter Thirteen: The Queen across the Sea

Summary

1K 33 10
By BubblyYork

Summary:

The War of the Five Kings is over. 

King Robb and Queen Sanira rule over the North, the Trident and the Vale.

King Stannis and Queen Selyse rule over the Crownlands, the Westerlands, the Reach and the Stormlands.

King Dorian rules over Dorne. 

Now the hard work begins in restoring Westeros to full strength before the Long Winter arrives and everything that comes with it. Not only that but news from the east of a forgotten threat stirs it's head and focuses on their own return to Westeros. 

Robb/OC.

Book Three of the Winds of Freedom Saga.

###

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones or anything related. It belongs to George R.R. Martin, the creator of this wonderful universe and David Benioff and D. B. Weiss who created the show.

###

Also posted on my Fanfiction.net Account.

Posted: October 21st, 2023.

Completed: N/A

Edited: N/A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.5K 18
π‰π€π‚π€π„π‘π˜π’ π“π€π‘π†π€π‘π˜π„π descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and brought to Winterfell. As the years went by...
2.5K 92 35
Aegon and his sisters changed the course of history. Why, many do not know. But they knew a dark storm was coming for they had to unite the realm and...
87.5K 2.6K 42
After the Red Wedding, King Robb finds himself in an uneasy alliance with King Stannis after the other man saved his life and the life of his family...
2.1K 23 12
172 years before the birth of Aelor and Daenerys Targaryen, the story unfolds showing the truth of the downfall of House Gaston Rhaenyra and Alicent...