Zodiac Fairytales

Par Zodifan

14 zodiacs of villains and hero's get summoned into a house to improve the relationships between villains and... Plus

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 10

277 5 3
Par Zodifan

                                                                                        Pisces

"Hello" Pisces said cheerfully as she looked up at Scorpio from where she sat on the couch. Scorpio looked down with one eyebrow raised and a drink halfway up to his lips, he lowered the drink and muttered "Hi" before sitting down on an empty chair. "You said in your last letter you wanted to meet me? Well here I am" Pisces said with a giggle and Scorpio nodded awkwardly. "Yeah, about you wanting to bring back the villains, I was going to ask you to come to the kingdom" he said as he took a drink and then stared at Pisces's shocked face. "We're not allowed to go to the kingdom" she said as she looked around to make sure no other zodiacs were listening. Scorpio grinned slightly before standing back up and pulling a book out of his pocket. "This is a spell book, we can be in and out before anyone knows it" he said with a slight spark in his eyes but Pisces crossed her arms and looked away. "My parents would freak out" she said stubbornly and Scorpio groaned. "Do you always do whatever your parents say? Come with me and have some fun" Scorpio said before dragging Pisces out of her chair and pulling her into an empty room. Pisces froze as Scorpio flipped through the book until he found the spell he wanted. "What is that spell?" she asked nervously but Scorpio ignored her as he said the words of the spell. Every sound in the house stopped and Pisces looked horrified at Scorpio who was looking around amazed. "It worked" he said before he grabbed her hand again and dragged her into the living room. Pisces screamed as she saw herself talking to Leo and then screamed more when she saw Scorpio sitting on the couch. "The clones last a couple hours, come on hurry up" Scorpio yelled as he dragged Pisces outside and said another spell. The ground underneath Pisces suddenly began shifting and she screamed as it opened up and swallowed her. "You right princess?" Scorpio asked and Pisces nervously opened one eye to find herself at the border of the kingdoms. A swirling storm was beating against the buildings in the kingdom and Pisces could hear blood curdling screams coming from inside the border. "But this border stops people from entering or leaving without a pass" she said as she hugged herself to try and keep warm against the strong wind of the storm. "We use the book, I've already been back in the kingdom once so I now it works" Scorpio said as he used a spell to open the border's door. He turned to Pisces with a malicious grin that made Pisces feel very unsafe. "Ladies first" he said as he pointed to his door in the border. 

Everything in sight was grey and lifeless, the plants were all long dead and crows sat in all the dead trees as they waited for their next human meal. The buildings that were still standing were leaning dangerously and Pisces could hear them creak as the wind blew against them. Even the people were grey, wearing tattered clothes and huddling in small groups as the walked the streets of the kingdom, their bones were showing through their thin clothes and everyone was struggling to walk against the wind. Everything in sight was littered and broken and covered in rats and birds trying to eat everything dead as well as eating each other, and in a corner there was a suspiciously human shaped corpse covered in birds eating it. Pisces felt more and more like crying as she looked around at the poor living conditions, there were people everywhere having the life beaten out of them or being stolen from. The sky was almost as grey as the land and the rain poured on anyone and anything it could. Pisces gasped in horror as she saw a child running away from a man, she wanted to walk over and help but Scorpio pulled her back. "Don't help anyone, they're con artists" Scorpio said as he watched the child crying and beg for help but no one came to his aid. Pisces watched in horror as a woman came to help the child but was held back by the man and the child robbed her. "This is awful" Pisces said in a small voice and Scorpio laughed before looking at her. "This is how we live, kindness is a death sentence in this kingdom" Scorpio said with an evil glint in his eyes. "Couldn't you help? You and you mother are in charge right?" Pisces asked and Scorpio nodded before turning away. "She didn't want to help, to her these people are just vermin she has to look after" Scorpio said calmly before grabbing her hand and leading her down the street. Every step Pisces took she felt more unsafe, glass bottles and other objects were being thrown everywhere and fist fights and brawls were around every corner. Pisces felt tears prick in her eyes as she walked down the street, she reached out and took Scorpio's cold hand and held onto it tightly. She felt Scorpio stiffen up but he didn't let go of her hand and Pisces was thankful for it. "Where are we going?" she managed to choke out and Scorpio turned to look at her. "Just to the edge of the kingdom where the rich ones live, they have it a lot better up there" Scorpio said as he squeezed her hand reassuringly. 

The walk felt like it had dragged on for years and the rain didn't make it any better. Pisces shivered from the cold and looked at Scorpio who seemed unbothered. All the villain kids had been given new wardrobes when they had arrived at the house but Scorpio had never bothered to put any on, instead he was wearing a think hoodie and torn jeans. "Are you cold?" Pisces asked and Scorpio shook his head before turning sharply to the right. "You should try living in a castle with no heating, if that doesn't get you used to the cold nothing will" Scorpio said before he suddenly stopped outside a large mansion. Every window on the mansion was shattered and boarded up, the door was off its hinges and you could see inside the mansion walls through the large holes made from missing bricks. Everything about the house was grey and rotting and a horrible smell came from inside the house. "Welcome to the Evil Queen's house" Scorpio said as he lead Pisces into the house. "We shouldn't break into her house" Pisces said as she tried to pull Scorpio back but Scorpio just continued pulling her forward. "Oh please the door isn't even on we're not breaking in" Scorpio insisted as he yelled into the house. "Queen Grim! Evil Queen!" he yelled and Pisces flinched at the sound. No reply came through, the only thing that could be heard was thunder and pouring rain. "It's your least favorite child!" Scorpio yelled and Pisces screamed as she saw a woman come out from the shadows. "What are you doing here?" the Evil Queen sneered as she towered over Pisces with a menacing look. Pisces gasped as she saw the queen, her clothes were torn and tattered and her skin had turned a pale grey, she had attempted to do some make-up with charcoal and what looked like blood. "You dare bring a good sider onto this land!" she roared as she turned to face Scorpio with an outraged look. "Yes, this is Pisces, Belle's child" Scorpio said as he introduced Pisces who was shaking in fear and trying to hide her sobs. Scorpio squeezed her hand gently and Pisces buried her face in his side to hide from the Evil Queen's gaze. "I don't care who she is, given my way she would already be dead" the Evil Queen said as she glared at Scorpio with the most disgusted and angry look Pisces had ever seen. "I think your forgetting I'm in control of you, touching her means certain death worse than a boulder" Scorpio threatened and the Evil Queen snarled again before turning away from the zodiacs. "Why did you bring her here?" she demanded as she looked outside the crack in the wooden planks over a broken window. Pisces let out a small sob and the queen grinned evilly as she turned back around and began to taunt her. "Is the princess crying? How pathetic" the queen said before silencing when she saw Scorpio's look. "I took her here to meet an actual villain, I decided you might be the best for now" Scorpio said and the queen crossed her arms. "You wanted her to meet someone considered evil, you did worse than I would ever do" the Evil Queen said and Scorpio grinned at her and nodded. "I wanted her to talk to you, I didn't really expect her to start crying the second she saw you" Scorpio said as he looked down at the trembling Pisces. Pisces had already stopped crying but was still shaking in Scorpio's side, when she heard Scorpio's words she looked up at him confused. "Ah you want me to explain why I'm here, well that will not be happening" the queen said as she turned around again and looked out her window. Scorpio laughed and shook his head before speaking "No, I just wanted her to talk to you, she's determined to help the kingdom and people here" he said as he shoved Pisces out of his side and facing the queen. The queen looked over her shoulder to see Pisces before turning back to her window. "There is no helping this kingdom, we are all to far gone" she said as she turned back around with a softer look. She looked Pisces up and down before continuing "If you want to help, I recommend better clothing or more food" and then waling up to Scorpio. "I understand what conditions you lived in with your mother, but take it from a woman who's had her heart played with, don't lead this girl on" the Evil Queen said as she got right up close to Scorpio's face. Pisces saw Scorpio look down as if in though before looking back up to face the queen. "I'm not leading her on" he said and the queen straighten up and walked over to Pisces. "If you want to talk we can talk, but I want a reward" the queen said and Pisces nodded. "What do you want?" Pisces asked and the Evil Queen looked around her empty room. "Some food and some furniture" she said before she lead the zodiacs out of the room. 

Pisces sat on the floor next to Scorpio, the Evil Queen had gone to make them a kingdom drink that Pisces didn't like the sound of. "Why did you take me here?" Pisces whispered and Scorpio shrugged. "I though you might want to meet someone considered a villain, also don't mention Snow White or Cetus, and don't mention this to them either" Scorpio said and Pisces nodded. The Evil Queen strolled back in holding two cups or sticky black liquid, she offered one to both kids before she sat down on the only chair in the entire house. "W-what is this?" Pisces asked uncertainly as the black liquid made a squelching sound when she tipped the cup. "It's called a Death Drinker, a mix of tar and goats milk it's perfectly safe I think" Scorpio said as he took a long gulp of the black liquid from his cup and grinned once he finished. Pisces looked back down at the liquid before bringing it up to her mouth and taking a sip. She didn't even finish the sip before she spat it back out and looked at Scorpio horrified. "This is disgusting!" she cried and Scorpio began laughing so much he fell over. "I would make it for Scorpio whenever he came over, he loves it" the Evil Queen said as she looked at Scorpio affectionately. "You visited here when you were younger?" Pisces asked and Scorpio nodded. "Yeah, is something ever happened in the castle I was told to go here so I ended up here very second day" Scorpio said and the queen nodded. Pisces frowned and looked down at her hands, was the Evil Queens personality she had been taught in class lies? Pisces looked up at the queen, she was chatting to Scorpio and drinking some of the awful drink. Pisces looked down at her own cup and took another sip, the more she tried it the more she realized it wasn't that bad. "We need to start heading back Pisces, we're running out of time" Scorpio said and Pisces nodded as she got to her feat. "Thank you for the drink" Pisces said with a bow and the Evil Queen nodded. "Come again, this time maybe bring your own drink if you don't like mine" the queen said before she turned and walked away from the zodiacs and strolling away. "She didn't seem evil? She was terrifying though" Pisces said confused and Scorpio nodded as he lead her down the pathway and back onto the roads. "She only tried to kill a child, sure she would have killed more if they were more beautiful but still" Scorpio said and Pisces nodded. "She was nice" Pisces said and Scorpio turned to her with a confused expression before he quickly turned away as Pisces met his eyes. "What's wrong?" she asked but Scorpio didn't say anything, instead he dragged her into an alleyway and pushed her against the wall. Pisces gasped as the wind was knocked out of her but quickly realized what Scorpio saw. Gaston was walking down the street with two boys who were clearly his sons, all the color seemed to have drained out of Gaston except the angry glint in his icy blue eyes. "Stay here, they'll recognize you if they see you" Scorpio whispered and Pisces nodded nervously. Gaston and his boys began taunting and stealing all the people on the streets, one of Gaston's boy even forcefully kissed a girls neck before stealing her necklace. "Now that Maleficent's son is gone, this territory is ours!" Gaston yelled and women and girls began screaming as they ran away. "What's going on?" Pisces asked confused as she saw women and girls run away as fast as they could. Scorpio sighed before turning to her "Gaston and his boys like forcing themselves on any woman they can lay their hands on, as well as the smaller one going for guys to" he whispered before dragging her down the alleyway and onto a backstreet. "We have to hurry, the portal can only hide itself for a while longer" Scorpio said as he began running down the street with Pisces. Angry yells and shouts could be heard all around as people saw Scorpio and Pisces, Pisces was shocked to here most people telling Scorpio to leave and throwing things at him. A bottle smashed just above her head and she screamed before running faster and then screaming as she realized they were being followed. They finally made it to the portal and Scorpio revealed it's whereabouts before pulling Pisces through quickly, a boy had followed them all the way to the border and was about to jump through when Scorpio shut the portal. Pisces looked down horrified as she saw the boys severed finger lay on the ground from where the portal had chopped it off, the boy also screamed as he held his hand. "Ah we found Qui-Gon, Shan Yu's only son" Scorpio said as he saw the boy run away. "Shan Yu, the one who tried to kill Mulan?" Pisces asked as she caught her breath back, Scorpio nodded before suing a spell to teleport them back the house. The looked at each other before both walking through the front door. "Ah Pisces, what was the phone call about?" Leo asked as Pisces walked through the door. "Ah just my mum telling me I forgot something" Pisces lied and Leo nodded. Pisces looked again at Scorpio, she had never realized how much more colorful he was compared to everyone else in the kingdom. Scorpio turned around and saw Pisces staring at him, he held up his hand and gave her a small wave before leaving the room and Pisces grinned and hoped she had made a new friend. Pisces smiled more and hoped Scorpio would take her back to the kingdom to meet more villains, but maybe not Gaston and his children. 

"So we were thinking of having a introduction night, would you be interested?" Libra said and Pisces grinned and nodded. "Yeah we're going to have food and everything" Aries said and Sagittarius began shouting all the food he wanted. "Maybe we can dress in our traditional clothes if we have any, I would really like to show you what we wear in Atlantis" Virgo suggested and most people agreed immediately. "That might be hard, all my clothes are torn and rags, I presume everyone else from the kingdoms is the same" Leo said and Pisces remembered the torn clothing everyone had been wearing. "Yeah mine are all useless, Cancer has a nice dress from her mum though" Gemini said as he cuddled Cancer and looked at her with a red blush, practically everyone knew he had a crush on Cancer except Cancer. "Mine are all terrible, I hate hearts" Aquarius said with crossed arms and Pisces frowned. "Maybe you can just wear whatever then" Sagittarius suggested and Aquarius nodded before turning away. "My clothes just look like yours, so I wont be to different" Taurus said as he looked down at his clothing. "You batter wear something nicer, I don't want to be seen with you" Capricorn said and Cetus agreed. "You look like a hobo, so does Pisces boyfriend over there" Cetus said as she gestured to Scorpio who had walked back in. "I don't even know what that is but okay" Taurus said and Pisces began defending herself. "He's not my boyfriend! He's my friend!" she insisted and Scorpio nodded furiously. "We're friends! She's uh not my type, sorry Pisces" Scorpio said as he threw his hands in the air defensively. Pisces gasped and then grinned, she was worried being close to Scorpio would make him like her, but maybe she was overthinking a bit. "Whatever, you certainly look like a couple, just like Libra and Virgo" Ophiuchus said and Virgo made a squeak as Libra began denying everything. "No no no, we're friends!" they both yelled and then laughed at each other. Pisces smiled as she looked at the two, they were clearly going to be a couple sooner or later. 

Well another chapter done, this ones a fair bit longer than the rest have been and sorry for any mistakes I didn't see. Now we have seen some of the villain kingdom and a villain, and mention Gaston and a couple other villains to. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll hope to see you in whatever I post next. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

279K 6.7K 53
It's the Zodiac signs all as teens. They attend a special high school for gifted kids. They have special powers and have no clue why they are here. F...
16.1K 258 20
Zodiac signs yay! -I'm a Pisces and my friends are Scorpio and Gemini-(random fact) Ships: Scorpio x Pisces Taurus x Virgo To be continued...
14K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...
19.9K 380 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...