F1 Groupchat

By F1fan5and7

We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of m... More

CHAPTER 00 || Hi!
CHAPTER 01 || Ferrari is shit
CHAPTER 02 || Goated in F1
CHAPTER 03 || Newbies?
CHAPTER 04 || Changes!?
CHAPTER 05 || Private Chat Chaos
CHAPTER 06 || Max's Dads
CHAPTER 07 || Guess who's back?
CHAPTER 08 || Fireee
CHAPTER 09 || High Kevin
CHAPTER 10 || ✨️Spaziergang✨️
CHAPTER 11 || Fan arts
CHAPTER 12 || Animals
CHAPTER 13 || Monaco Sunday
CHAPTER 14 || Monaco 2017
CHAPTER 15 || Padel Cup
CHAPTER 16 || Christian
CHAPTER 17 || Parents
CHAPTER 18 || The plan
CHAPTER 19 || Sleepover
CHAPTER 20 || Truth or Dare
CHAPTER 21 || Sleeping Troubles
CHAPTER 22 || Quotes
CHAPTER 23 || The cookies
CHAPTER 24 || Division of the children
CHAPTER 25 || Scared Babys
CHAPTER 26 || McLaren on a Mission
CHAPTER 27 || Gosjean-Button Family
CHAPTER 28 || Danny at MotoGP
CHAPTER 29 || Seb and the Vettel children
CHAPTER 30 || Karting track
CHAPTER 31 || They're back
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 32 || His reason to hold on
CHAPTER 33 || DC or Marvel
CHAPTER 35 || Arthur isn't gay??
CHAPTER 36 || Not again!
CHAPTER 37 || Simi at the highest level
CHAPTER 38 || Exposed (Credits: The Haas boys)
THE END?
CHAPTER 39 || The End of Mini Seb
CHAPTER 40 || SHOCK
CHAPTER 41 || Fucking up speaking
CHAPTER 42 || Mick's being Mick
CHAPTER 43 || Pick up lines
CHAPTER 44 || Monopoly
CHAPTER 45 || Old days ❤️‍🩹
CHAPTER 46 || Red Bull Seb
CHAPTER 47 || The past of Romain
CHAPTER 48 || It's alright
CHAPTER 49 || The family trees
CHAPTER 50 || Everything is fine

CHAPTER 34 || The reunion

1.1K 27 44
By F1fan5and7

The drivers are on Nando's terrace talking. After the thing with the children, they understand each other much better.

Charles, Pierre, Esteban and Lance play a French language game under Romain's supervision. Carlos, George, Alex, Lando, Oscar and Logan play a very interesting version of the "Game of Life". Zhou, Valtteri, Checo and Daniil play UNO.

Hulk, Nico, Mick, Pascal, Stoffel and Kevin play Halli Galli. This is the endgame. Halli Galli is just as bad as Monopoly. You always turn over a card with a fruit and a number of fruits at the same time. The same fruit of must add up to 6. Then you hit a bell.

"I swear, this bell is more stable than a Nokia!" Laughs Seb and Jenson starts laughing too. "This game evokes complete life crises!" Is the only thing he replies. "If anyone wears rings then your hand is fucked." Kimi says dryly and the other two laugh even more.

When the doorbell rings, Nando calls out, "Just come around the house into the garden! Seb looks at him sceptically and asks "Do you even know who that is?" And Nando shakes his head.

Three people come into the garden. Mika, David, and? Right, Michael.

Seb stares at the three newly arrived men, overwhelmed. "Do you even want to say hello to your old man?" Michael asks and Seb sprints to him to cling to him.

Kimi saunters up to them much more slowly and gives Mika a quick hug saying, "Onko kaikki hyvin, isä? " [Everything alright Dad?]

"Tietenkin, poikani." The old Finn replies and the two look at their partners, smiling. [Of course, my son]

The two Germans are still hugging each other and now pull Mick into the embrace, who feels right at home between his father figures.

When Seb breaks away from Michael, he immediately flees to Kimi, who embraces him with a quiet laugh. "Overwhelmed?" He asks and Seb nods, burying his face in the hood of Kimi's hoodie.

Michael makes a round through the garden and looks at what the others are doing. As he comes hobbling back on his stick he mutters "The sport has changed. So much."

"Three dead drivers, team bosses who are married, friendships that have been replaced by relationships, rivalries that have become great friendships, the enmity is gone."

"If I'd been told when I was still in my Prime that the 2020s drivers would be sitting on Fernando's floor playing UNO and Halli Galli, I'd have asked them if they'd fallen on their heads." Grumbles Mika and puts a hand on Michael's shoulder.

"You were the starting point. When you adopted Fernando and me and showed us that Formula 1 is not about rivalry, but about family. That you can fight for victories on the track and eat together in the evening and play games." Smiles Kimi while watching his parents.

Throughout the day, Kimi sees his Sebby from time to time, but that's it. Because where Michael is, Sebastian is also there. He follows the 7-time world champion like a lost puppy.

As Mika is also left alone, he spends the afternoon talking to Kimi, which turns into a hour of therapy for the younger boy, who gets rid of all the burdens and finds comfort and assurance in his Isä.

It is clear to everyone that Seb and Michael will only be seen in a double pack for the next few days. Kimi and Mika know that they can cope with it and will be needed again as pillows and cuddly toys in the evening at the latest.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next one :)

The last one for today!

AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR TODAY  😭❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
212K 4.1K 35
"Home is where the heart is" - that's always been true, at least until the year 2017. My life turned upside down when I didn't only lost my mom but...
15.9K 248 17
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a Boy falls in love with a girl he just saw once in his life.... ...and her being his newest Rival at the grid but also the love of...
59.5K 246 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...