Shizen no Kokyou. (Shinobu x...

By Dhruv_M1702

Y/N L/N is a new and recent Hashira, the Nature Hashira. He is your typical pacifistic guy who wants to give... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Alternate Ending
Modern Times

Chapter 52

794 21 13
By Dhruv_M1702

-Moments before Muzan had completely disintegrated-

Muzan knew that this was the end for him. He remembered Kagaya's last words.

Muzan: It pains me to say this Ubuyashiki, but you were right... All living creatures will meet an end, without any exception. Feelings are eternal and indestructible. I do not remember a single person after I killed them. Once the flesh dies, it all ends. Feelings are inherited, and passed on, like a torch...

He moves his hand upwards.

Muzan: The truth was right in front of my eyes. My body was going to disintegrate any moment now. However... My feelings... towards the demon slayer corps, towards the demon slayers, towards HIM! They're eternal... and indestructible...!

He looks at Y/N, whose dead body had been covered by the flesh lump all over.

Muzan: I'll entrust... my feelings... my emotions... to this boy... Y/N... you were unlike any other human I've encountered... you preached about peace... and yet, just to bring me down... you lost your pacifism... you were willing to give up what made you, YOU, just so you could kill me... that in itself, shows just how strong your emotions can be...

He moves his hand towards Y/N.

Muzan: That determination... combined with my hate... and my disgust... you will rise and become a demon king... no...

A flash of Yoriichi comes to Muzan's mind.

Muzan: You're a descendant of Yoriichi Tsugikuni... you have the blood of the human that was able to bring me to my knees... all by himself... coursing through your veins as we speak... with his blood... combined with mine...! You...! Y/N L/N...! Will be stronger than Kokushibo...! Stronger than me...! Stronger than HIM!!!

He stabs his nails into Y/N's face.

Muzan: Normally, one is able to withstand getting a huge amount of my blood only if they are already a demon... but... with you... I'm sure of it...! You won't be just another me... you will be a deity amongst the demons! You, will be a DEMON GOD! I ENTRUST YOU TO EXTERMINATE ALL THAT YORIICHI AND UBUYASHIKI HAVE BUILT!

In the current time, one of the Kakushi looks at Y/N in shock, as black markings start to appear all over Y/N's face and body.

Kakushi: L/N... sama...?

Muzan: I entrust you to exterminate all the demon slayers that walk on this planet!

Y/N's wounds all heal up instantly, including the hole in his stomach, as he glares at the Kakushi sadistically.

He swings his fist at the Kakushi, as the Kakushi is suddenly taken out of harm's way by Sanemi.

Sanemi: Y/N! The fuck are you doing?!

Y/N did not seem like the guy he used to be at all. This wasn't the peace loving, pacifist that Y/N was made out to be. This was the Demon God Y/N.

DG Y/N: Oh~? The Wind Hashira? My my, I'm surely gonna be expecting a good fight~

He rips his shirt off, as he dashes at Sanemi at a speed that Sanemi couldn't even follow with his demon slayer mark, as his instincts suddenly scream at him up block or evade from left.

He quickly puts his sword to his left, as DG Y/N punches the sword, breaking it in an instant, and even then, Sanemi is thrown into a wall.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura! Sun Halo Dragon Head!!!

The boy tries to strike DG Y/N, but the latter easily dodges.

Tanjiro: EVERYONE WHO CAN MOVE! GRAB A WEAPON AND GATHER AROUND!!!

Inosuke was looking at Y/N with a blank face.

Zenitsu gets up with the help of a few Kakushi, as he looks at the place where all the commotion was going on.

Zenitsu: What... is going on...?

The Hashiras stare at DG Y/N in shock, but soon grab their swords and get ready to strike.

Tanjiro: Y/N L/N HAS TURNED INTO A DEMON! EVERYONE GET HERE AND BURN HIM IN THE SUN BEFORE HE KILLS ANYONE!

Zenitsu was shook to the core.

Zenitsu: This can't be real... Mr... L/N... no... please... just stop... everyone is worn out...! We can't fight anymore...!

The Hashiras run towards DG Y/N as suddenly, he suddenly starts to burn from the sunlight.

He yells in pain and grabs his face in pain.

But suddenly...

He starts to chuckle like a crazed person.

The burning had stopped, as DG Y/N grins at the Hashiras.

Obanai: The burning stopped...?! You must be shitting me right now!

DG Y/N: What's the matter, Hashiras? You look like you've seen a ghost~

The Hashiras dash at Y/N, ready to use their strongest forms of their respective breathing styles.

Mitsuri: Love Breathing! Sixth form!

Obanai: Serpent Breathing! Fifth form!

Muichiro: Mist Breathing! Seventh form!

The Hashiras all run at DG Y/N, but the demon yawns and simply dodges the attacks.

The three Hashiras quickly take other stances, and run at DG Y/N again.

DG Y/N: Weak. Weak too. Ooh, fast. Wow, that was slow. Ooh, almost got me there. NOT. Hehe.

He takes a deep breath, as he kicks Obanai in the chest and plants him in the ground.

He then grabs Mitsuri by her neck and throw her away.

He finally kicks Muichiro in the guts, as Muichiro is sent into a wall.

DG Y/N: WOW, you're weak. Makes me wonder what the less experienced ones are like.

He looks Tanjiro, as Tanjiro starts to think.

Tanjiro: Think! Move before he can do anything! Use Total Concentration! Activate your mark now! Do someth-

DG Y/N disappears in thin air as he gets behind Tanjiro.

DG Y/N: Come on, you can use Hinokami Kagura, right? Go ahead and strike me.

Tanjiro's senses go haywire, as he turns around, only to be kicked in his guts, making the boy go flying away from the impact.

DG Y/N takes the sword and examines it.

DG Y/N: Hm...

He closes his eyes.

DG Y/N: Blood Demon Art...

His skin erupts from his elbow and covers Tanjiro's sword as it turns into a huge blade, as he looks at his next victim.

Inosuke gets up, his blades turning red as tears kept falling out of his eyes.

Inosuke: I will stop him! I'll slice him up!

DG Y/N dashes at Inosuke, as Inosuke swings his sword.

-flashback-

Y/N had just defeated Inosuke, as Inosuke looks at Y/N.

Inosuke: Can I...

Y/N: Hmm?

Inosuke: Can I call you my big brother?

Y/N: O-Oh...

He smiles at Inosuke, as he takes the boy's boar mask, and ruffles his hair.

-flashback end-

Inosuke: I'll definitely cut through!

Y/N: I'll be honored if you call me your brother, Inosuke.

Inosuke's arms stop mid-way.

Inosuke: *crying* I can't! I... I can't do it, Big Bro Y/N!

A/N: Chapter 52 done! Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 18.4K 38
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
39.8K 1.5K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
3.3K 83 5
Y/n Uzui: the long lost younger brother of Tengen Uzui. A couple of years after Tengen left to join the demon slayer corps, Y/n finally managed to es...
50K 1.1K 15
[y/n] always wanted to be a hashira. however, he wasn't talented enough to be one. one day. he found a young attractive boy his age who was already a...