Chapter 53

Inosuke: I will stop him! I'll slice him up!

DG Y/N dashes at Inosuke, as Inosuke swings his sword.

-flashback-

Y/N had just defeated Inosuke, as Inosuke looks at Y/N.

Inosuke: Can I...

Y/N: Hmm?

Inosuke: Can I call you my big brother?

Y/N: O-Oh...

He smiles at Inosuke, as he takes the boy's boar mask, and ruffles his hair.

-flashback end-

Inosuke: I'll definitely cut through!

Y/N: I'll be honored if you call me your brother, Inosuke.

Inosuke's arms stop mid-way.

Inosuke: *crying* I can't! I... I can't do it, Big Bro Y/N!

---

Suddenly, DG Y/N puts his hand to the side, as he holds a sword by his finger and thumb.

DG Y/N: Jeez you're fast. Faster than the other Hashiras, really.

He sees that Zenitsu was glaring at DG Y/N, tears falling out of his eyes and his demon slayer mark glowing.

Zenitsu: I'll kill you! For Mr. L/N! I'll definitely kill you!

DG Y/N chuckles, as he swings his sword at Zenitsu.

Sanemi: Wind Breathing! Ninth form! Idaten Typhoon!

Sanemi's sword somehow manages to cut off DG Y/N's arms. He grabs Zenitsu by his arms and takes him and Inosuke away.

DG Y/N: I was sure I had killed you, ya know~? You're full of surprises! Well~ if you guys are gonna go all out...

Two more arms pop out of DG Y/N's body as he grins at Sanemi.

DG Y/N: I'm gonna go all out too!

Sanemi grits his teeth, his skull bleeding and he growls at Y/N.

Sanemi: Snap out of it, damnit!

DG Y/N runs at Sanemi, as the Wind Hashira gets ready to put his life on the line to keep Zenitsu and Inosuke safe.

Suddenly, something, or rather, someone gets in front of DG Y/N and hugs him tightly.

Aoi: Y/N stop it! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for not understanding this whole time! YOU make the demons feel calm and happy, but in reality, you just took all their sorrows upon yourself! Why does it always have to be you?! Why do you have to keep suffering just so that you can make others feel happy and safe?! Just hold on, please! Don't hurt anyone else anymore! Let's go, okay? Me, you and Shinobu-sama...! Please! Don't do this!

DG Y/N: Huh? Who the hell are you? Get off me, weakling.

Aoi: No! I won't let you go! Not again! I won't allow you to suffer anymore! I definitely won't allow it! You'll have to kill me if you wish to kill the rest!