|| FOREVER YOU || (TAE ×Y/N)

pjmtrulys26

"I ask... her or me?" The sweet voice turned numb and felt defeated, by the way, Y/N spoke the words. "Are w... Еще

PROLOGUE
US
FOUND
HER
YOU vs ME
WHAT?
WHO... YOU?
DISCUSS
PACK
LEAVE
BREAK
AFTER LEAVE
LISTEN
SEE
HEARING -1
TALK
FEEL
WIN
START

WE FELL

1K 48 16
pjmtrulys26

Y/n… I will work harder. So you rest, baby

You were busy hearing Jimin's notes regarding the project as you failed to notice Jungkook's smirk. He was there for you.

"Okay, then! Y/n, meet me in my office before going home. I need to talk to you," he announces while you just nod.

His decision of promoting you made his trust grow on you which meant his every project detail being shared to you. Meaning you need to work hard. 

He absolutely wanted you to be his best decision ever made for the firm. And you wanted to prove it to yourself.

"Ma'am, shall we go?" A timid voice from not so timid Jungkook reaches your ear, calling you out of your thoughts.

"Umm… yeah," you mutter with a nod. 

You show him the firm with every important person's cabin, and introduce him to his fellow colleagues. He greeted everyone. And finally after wasting more than an hour on him you get back to your room. 

The heated sun cools down with the moon taking over the sky as you stare at the people leaving for their home from your window. They looked in hurry, hurry to reach home, to hold their loved ones, to spend time with their loved ones. 

"We need to talk. It's important please,"

A text from Taehyung. Probably the first text you ever received and it can be the last one too.

You know what it meant. And you were feeling free after so long. You understood it was meant to happen when you were the only one holding on to this marriage. 

You close your eyes with a defeated smile.

You can't fight for him when he has already left the war before it has started,

You can't fix him when he's not at all broken,

You can't wait for him when is going in the opposite direction, 

You can't plant a rose for him when he loves tulips,

You can't love him when he loves her.

"Huh…" a blow of air escapes your lips. Gathering yourself you start to pack your laptop and other belongings. Turning the lights off your cabin you reach the elevator. 

"Y/n, ma'am, " Jungkook's sweet yet loud voice pricks your ear. Your gaze lands on his form as you wonder how a man can be so childish to even tie his lace before going home. And just you were wondering, his large body lands on your torso making you lose your balance while your palm sticks to the wall nearby to get support. His rocky chest hits your head as you curse him while your top of the head knocks his chin off his jaw. It hurts to get his perfect jaw hurt. 

"Ouch!" You yelp as you feel your skin getting ripped off your exposed shoulder. He takes a step back to balance himself, unaware of the fact that his nails are digging your skin. 

"You! Are you mad? Can't you tie your shoelace before leaving office?" You shower your anger on him as soon as he picks his form. He bows to apologize you but his head hits your vertex of head making your groan in anger. 

"I am so sorry. Sorry, ma'am.  I really don't know what's happening," he mumbles with terror filled in his voice, scared of you. 

Pulling his hand, he reaches to check your head. He strokes your skin gently, massasing the soft flesh of yours while you open your eyes only to find him close. 

Why am I so short?! Or is this man too tall?

"Its okay. I am fine," you mutter, trying to remove his hand from your head while his eyes land on your shoulder. 

"Oh shoot… ma'am, your shoulder is bleeding. You got a wound," he exclaims, his voice dipping low in concern as you tilt your head to get a look at the wound. 

It wasn't that bad. And you think you can manage it. 

The wound Taehyung gave is far deeper than this…

Can you please stop acting like a heartbroken bitch?

"It's fine, Jungkook. Don't worry so much," you push a smile on your rosy lips as he mumbles apologies.

"Please let me help you. There must be a first aid kit…" you cut his talk off while pressing the elevator button again.  

"I'm really okay, Jungkook. Calm down. It happens… don't think too much," you assert, stepping inside the elevator while Jungkook follows you.

"Ma'am.  I had one doubt regarding the designs of the pillar for the Mr. Sonyeon project. Can we discuss it in the morning? I really need your help…" he pleads with his cute aegyo coming around while you just try to control your smile. 

"Sure. I'll help you with that," after that sentence the elevator gets sunken in silence. 

As soon as you cross the main door of the office. Your phone starts ringing aloud. Seeing your mom's name popping up, you answer it.

"Yeah, mumma…" you pout while your tired voice passes through the phone call. 

"Y/n. I want you home, right now. And do not bring Taehyung. Come here as soon as possible," she orders with her strict, cold voice catching you off guard. Your relaxed posture stiffens, you roam your eyes around to find a cab. 

In your family your mom is kind of a sweet gentle baby while your dad is an old frustrated man. But that doesnt mean mom never gets angry. So whenever she is high on anger and frustration it means something really bad, very bad incident has occured to piss her off.

Finding a cab to your home, you pull out your phone to text Taehyung regarding your late arrival. It doesn't matter for Taehyung if you reach home or not but today he wanted to talk to you hence you too thought it was important to inform him.

"I'll be late." 

That's all. If you were in your senses like always you would have texted him to have his dinner and not wait for you, explained to him why you will be late but you were tense and worried about mom.

As you reach home, you press the doorbell. Your dad opens it with a swing, finding you tired and your eyes having a hint of fear. You feared what made your mom mad. And your dad passes a pitiful smile which doesn't reach his edge. 

Oh… what does that mean?

"Come inside, baby," he mutters with a small voice, his hand travelling to your back, bringing you inside. 

"Where is mom? How's she?" You bombard him with questions while he just directs you to the living room where you find your mother on the armchair, fidgeting with fingers while her forehead wrinkles relax a bit after seeing you. 

You know what is going to happen…

She'll break down.

"My baby…" and as expected she breaks down. Her soft eye shuts completely letting the warm tears roll down her cheeks.

"Honey.. if you keep crying. How will we handle her?" You dad pats your mom's back while your gaze narrows at his comment. You could feel your heart picking up its pace with the pulses racing to start the marathon.

What were they talking about?

"Come here. Take a seat," she drags you with her wet and hot palm, you nod your head with a disagreement. 

"What has happened? Just tell me…" you plead, your hand tightening around her palm for the grip.

You were scared. Too scared. Fear filling your guts entering your lung, making it difficult to breathe.

"Tae… Taehyung doesn't deserve you, baby," she halts, a few more tears escaping her brown eyes, her throat passes a weeping sound.

I know that. Anything new…

Y/n just calm down. Your mom is not okay, right now…

Yeah and for who? That stupid man…

Well, you love that stupid man!

Shit… yes. How did I end…

"He is cheating on you"

Happy reading, guys!! Take care and love yourself a little more everyday.
Do you know you can kill anyone with those eyes and smile.. so just be a queen like you are 🩷🌸

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

241K 12K 49
(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you more then you could imagine!! Taehyung and...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
128K 9.7K 48
"TAEHYUNG!!"Jimin yelled, and taehyung immediately rushed inside, bowing towards Jimin, "who is she?"Jimin asked taehyung pointing at y/n, "she is y...
53.3K 1.4K 19
Y/n the girl who forced to marry a person who didn't expect as her husband..... Kim taehyung(pov) Things had changed when I meet her ...... I love...