||SNEEP SNORP|| SLASHERS X RE...

By 1-800-RATGOD

LETS A GO More

SEASON ONE
โ˜†playlist and charactersโ˜†
#001
#002
#003
#004
#004.5
###
#005
#006
HALLOWEEN
#008
#009
SEASON TWO
CHARACTERS SEASON TWO
#010
THE REPORTER
MERRY X-MAS
#011
A/N please read!
THANK YOU!???
#012

#007

443 10 28
By 1-800-RATGOD

You got to stu's, immediately you were blasted with people yelling and loud music. Stu quickly greeted you at the door then ran over to some guy with a beer funnel. You also noticed tatum on the couch next to the TV, randy on the floor next to her sorting through movies. On the other side of the house was JD clearly annoyed with veronica on his hip, instead of having a beer like everyone else he held an extra large slurpee. You decided to go over to Tatum and randy.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Tatum greeted, randy looked up at you smiling as you sat down.

"Hey" you said looking at them both.

"alright!" Randy yelled to everyone. "How many hellraiser?" A couple people raised their hand "how many Halloween?" Almost everyone- including you raised their hands.

Tatum was leaning down looking at the movies "do all of these have Jamie lee curtis in them?"

You stared at her in disbelief "shes the scream queen!" You yelled.

Randy tapped your shoulder "hey can I uh- talk to ya for a sec? Real important let's go upstairs actually."

"Yea sure"

You two left to go upstairs, you barley got to say bye to Tatum but randy seemed a bit scared so you didnt really care. Once actually upstairs randy grabbed something you couldn't see.

"So what d'ya wanna talk about?" You said turning aro-

BLAM

Randy's pov.

Oh my lord I just did that, oh god, I just knocked out (Y/N) (L/N) the person that I love- the person I want to marry- is she ok? Did I hurt her? No no I have no time to worry, I have to do this. I know that probably hurt (Y/N) but is for our future together, soon you will be mine and well live together happily. I just need to betray a couple people and get rid of some- uninvited guests.

He dragged your body into the closet next to him, with how hard he hit you they had maybye an hour? He just needs to make sure sidneys gone and himbury is is being taken care of.

Rushing downstairs he went over to tatum first "hey (Y/N) is taken care of but sid-"

"Yea yea sidney is good everything is on track."

"Good, thanks Tatum!" He ran over to stu next he needed to know when that himbury call was coming.

"Hey geek freak!" Stu greeted

"Hey is the call coming soon? I got (Y/N) we only have about an hour till she wakes up."

"Yea yea! It will be done soon just stop worrying have a good time!"

Randy sighed "fine fine!" He walked back to the couch to watch Halloween. He sat down next to Tatum.

"Hey did you take care of (Y/N)?" She asked.

"Yep, got about an hour till she wakes up" stu plopped next to tatum and kissed her. Dies he even love (Y/N)? Because I would never kiss someone while I have her. Even is she is stuffed in a closet knocked out.

The doorbell rang and stu jumped up but not before asking Tatum to go grab another beer. Perfect. Tatum got up and walked over to the garage. Stu soon raced back aswell

"Guys you will not believe this here! It's that chick from to story! Gale weathers!" Gale walked in next to dewey, tatum saw him and got a little mad calling him over.

"What is she doing here?"

"Shes with me!"

Tatum rolled her eyes

"I'm just checking everything out!"

Gale on the other hand started walking to the TV getting praise along the way. She slid something under the TV. Dewey and gale soon left and tatum went to go get the beer, stu was unaccounted for In the moment but i didnt really care.

Tatums POV

Ugh why mee to go get the beer? She walked up to the mini fridge and got a couple bottles, she turned around and saw ghostface

"Ugh billy? Randy? What you finish with himbury and now you wanna got me? Ooooo so scary!" She tried to walk past them but they didnt let her. "What you wanna play psycho killer?" They nodded. "Can I be the helpless victim?" They nodded again "oh dont kill me mr ghostface I wanna be in the sequal!" She tried to move past again. Blocked. "Cut the crap Casper that's a wrap." She said annoyed. "Comon. I played my part! I killed sidney!" Ghostface raised the knife, tatum screamed. they were really going to kill her huh? She rand towards the fridge ghostface on her tail. She ran to the garage door, it was closing? She turned around to the garage door controls, ghostface. She needed to escape, the cat door! Her only hope she crawled through and! Shes stuck. No no no no no no! Trying to escape she noticed she was moving up, oh crap.

SNAP

[Tatum riley, deceased]

SOMEWHERE! IN A FOREST NEAR THE MACHER HOME!
(If you get this reference marry me)

She ran. How could he? She loved JD. The moment he wants to walk away shes on his tail, he managed to get away for a second- being able to take care of someone but he takes off the mask and guess who saw the whole thing, veronica. So now JD is on. Her tail as fast as possible holding a knife. (Y/N) would've told him that its dangerous to run with a knife, which is true but hes killing veronica for you anyway! You'll forgive him, after all you two are soulmates. He grabbed veronica.

"Sorry not sorry, you were going to die anyway -getting in the way of my love and all." He stabbed her again and again and again, he loved it. The feeling of blood rushing down his hands ot was like drugs to him.

[veronica Sawyer, deceased]

"AGH" Someone tackled JD. A white masked man.

"Whoa! Whoa! Who are you!" JD yelled. No response they reached their hands up to his neck and squeezed. JD struggled, he couldn't breath.

Suddenly someone jumped on top of the man in the mask -billy. The man got off JD and tried to get to billy. Bully was swung around still on the mans back but let go as soon as the man started to retreat. JD got up and looked into the forest, he saw two more silhouettes. Billy saw them too took JD by the neck and said,

"we gotta tell the others."

Randy's POV

The doorbell rang and stu shoot up to go get it. Should be Billy. He was right it was billy and, JD? Billy whispered somthing to stu and looked to randy nodding for him to walk over. He got up put his beer down and walked to the door.

"What's up?" He noticed billy and JD seemed freaked out.

"Let's talk in stu's room.."

--

Once there they both started talking at once.

"OKAY SO I WAS KILLING TATUM-"

"AMD I GOT BACK FROM HIMBURY AMD WAS IM THE FOREST-"

"THEM I KILLED VERONICA RIGHT?- CUZ SHE SAW ME KILL TATUM THE THEN UH-"

"THIS BIG GUY IN A MASK STARTED CHOKING JD OUT AMD LIKE-"

"SO BILLY GOT HIM OFF RIGHT. THEN LIKE WE GOT UP CUZ HE LEFT THEN WE WE UH UHHH-"

"TWO PEOPLE"

"YEA YEO PEOPLE WERE THERE JUST WHATCHING US."

"Okay okay- what? What? A man?" Randy asked.

"Sounds like the BoOgY mAn!" Stu remarked.

"BE QUIET STU THIS IS SERIOUS!" JD yelled.

"What if their here for (Y/N)?" Randy asked.

"Well they better not be" said billy.

"We just have to be careful. Get downstairs randy gotta go put on a show!" JD said trying to ease the mood.

"Yea yea lest do that!" Stu said pushing them all downstairs.

--

"When will we be able to see jamie lee curtis's breasts?" Someone yelled out on the couch.

"That dosent happen for a while! Shes always the virgin in horror movies, that's how she survives!" Randy yelled.

"What?" Someone said.

"Wait wait"-  randy said standing up. "Do you guys not know the rules?"

"Have an aneurism why dont 'cha" stu said.

"Ok! Ok! First rule. You can never have sex!"- that's going to change for my final girl after tonight I cant wait to- his thoughts stopped with the feeling of popcorn being thrown at him. "Big no no! Big no!" He yelled. "Numver two! You can never do drugs or drink alchohol." Everybody held up there beers and cheered. "Number three!" Randy began "you can never ever say I'll be right back. Cuz you won't be back."

"Hey geek want another beer?" Stu offered

"Yea sure" randy replied waving him off.

"IlL bE rIgHt bAcK!" Stu yellee walking in the kitchen.

"Now that is going to get ya killed" randy mumbled. He was about to go sit down when the phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Okay."
"Right, bye."
He turned to face everyone

"Mr himbury was killed."

A/n
Dont like putting this In two parts but yk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 258 21
"My dearest Blair Loomis..."
13.5K 375 18
ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขส€แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด… สœแด€ษดแด… ษชษด สœแด€ษดแด… แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœส€ษชสŸสŸ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ษดษชษขสœแด› แถœสฐแตƒแตˆ หฃ แต’แถœ
541K 12.4K 31
'๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ?' '๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?' '๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘œ' '๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ...
31K 959 12
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ...