๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

By awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

d i r t y

788 7 2
By awhrenaii

Mattheo Riddle

here you go u dirty sluts, its been a while 🤭

'stop staring.' madeleine giggles, looking away from me.

'im not staring.' i deny. 'im admiring.' i smirk, keeping my eyes on her.

'here.' madeleine smiles, pointing a strawberry at my mouth.

i open my mouth slightly, taking a bite out of the strawberry as the juice landed on my chin.

'its all over your face.' madeleine smiles with a soft laugh, bringing out her thumb and wiping it off. 

'you know what i rather all over my face?' i said, trying not to smirk.

'what?' she asked.

'your cum.' i smirk, licking the juices of my lip.

'oh my god i hate you! cant you be cute for one minute?!' madeleine angrily laughs, slapping my shoulder.

'you love it.' i wink.

'i hate it. but i love you.' she smiles, laying her hand on my cheek and softly kissing me.

'you're dirty.' i mumble, kissing her passionately.

i felt a smirk appear between her lips as she kissed me roughly, slithering her other hand between my curls.

she pulled my head down with her head, crashing her lips onto mine before i could even catch a breath.

'you're desperate.' i chuckle.

'yeah but not that desperate to have sex on the astronomy tower.' she smiles, playing with the collar of my shirt.

'oh cmon, doesn't it turn you on?' i smirk, leaning down to her ear. 'the fact that we might get caught.. while i..' i buck my hips into her clothed pussy, making her gasp. 'fuck you mercilessly.'

'you wouldn't.' she smirks.

'i will fuck your brains out till you cant think anymore, dont test me.' i smirk, bucking my hips into her again.

'try me.' madeleine winks, grabbing my face and kissing me roughly.

-

Madeleine Black

i felt my body heat up as he quickly slipped off my brown shirt off my arms, throwing it into the corner and kissing me roughly again.

i cant believe im about to have sex on the fucking astronomy tower.

mattheo pressed his growing bulge into my thigh, making me softly moan into his mouth.

he took that opportunity and in a matter of seconds he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

i needed him so bad, i needed to feel him inside of me.

but im not a begger.

'open your mouth like the slut you are.' he growls, getting up and quickly taking off his belt and pulling down his pants.

'and what if i dont?' i smirk, getting on my knees in front of his bulge as he slips down his boxers.

'if you're gonna be a brat you're gonna get fucked like one. open your mouth.' mattheo groans, sounding like he was desperately in pain.

i smirk at him, opening my mouth and looking up at him with big eyes.

he quickly thrust his hips forward, forcing himself down my throat as i gag.

'just like that.. i know you can take it.' he moans, holding both sides of my head as thrust deep in my throat.

i felt hot tears roll down my cheeks, smudging my mascara.. but i could really care less.

he pulled out, leaving just his tip in my mouth.

i swirled my tongue around him, earning a groan from him as he threw his head back.

'jesus, angel. im gonna cum.' he pants, thrusting back into my throat and releasing his hot liquid down my throat.

i felt the wetness in my panties get wetter, dripping at this point as i swallowed his cum, sticking out my tongue to show him.

mattheo smirked at me, licking his dry lips.

'stand up.' he states, looking at me expectedly.

i stood up, keeping eye contact with him as he backed me up into the cold and hard wall.

'im gonna fuck you so hard you wont even remember your first name.' he mumbles, grabbing my jaw and kissing me roughly.

'please do.' i whisper in his mouth, kissing him passionately.

i was so addicted to him, no matter what we do i can never be able to get enough of him.

and yes, i know this is so wrong.. but at this point who cares? better then murder.

actually— i shouldn't say that.

mattheos hands slither behind my back, clipping off my bra with one hand as it fell off my shoulders.

'i need you.' i pant, looking at his lips and up at him.

'of course you do.' he smirks, pulling up my skirt and pulling down my lace panties in a swift.

'keep it, i don't need it.' i smirk, sucking in my cheek.

'oh yeah?' he smirks, twirling the wet fabric in his fingers.

i huff. 'im trying to be nice, now hurry up and fuck me.'

'whatever you want, princess.' mattheo mumbles, lining himself up with my entrance and looking at me with his big eyes.

'im sure.' i quickly said, looking at him as he towered over me.

-

Mattheo Riddle.

'good, because im not gonna go easy.' i chuckle, pushing myself into her warmth.

madeleine gasp, holding onto my shoulders and she whimpers.

she immediately clenched around me, making me groan in pleasure.

'take it, i know you can.' i groan, sharply thrusting into her, earning a moan from her.

'harder.' she breathes out, lifting her leg up and laying it on bicep, giving me a better angle of her.

i pounded into her with no mercy, just the way she wanted.

she felt amazing wrapped around me, i wonder how many times i can make her cum.

she moans quietly, trying to silence herself as i pounded into her, kissing her neck while doing so.

'i know you can be louder then that, angel. cmon.' i smirk between her skin, biting her neck.. leaving my mark.

'im not trying to be— ooo.. caught..' she pants, softly moaning as she digs her nails into my shoulders.

'i dont care if we get caught.. they can watch for all i care.' i smirk, sharply thrusting into her making her gasp.

i quickly pulled out of her, making her whimper.

i gripped her waist, turning her around and pressing her into the wall.. lifting her ass in the air and quickly thrusting back into her, taking her from another angle.

'oh god.' she cries out, digging her nails into the wall, scratching it.

'i knew you would like this.. you're doing so good.' i say, smirking as i slap her ass, thrusting into her sharply.

'mattheo im gonna cum.' she moans, clenching around me.

'cum for me, love.' i breathe out, running my hands up her stomach and grabbing her boobs in my hands.

madeleine moaned, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as her body shook violently when she came.

i groan, thrusting into her once more and cumming inside of her.. pulling out and watching my cum drip out of her.

i smirk, turning her around to face her.

'you okay.' i ask, laying my hands on her cheeks and kissing her forehead.

'mhm.' she mumbles tiredly.

'this was not the kind of date i expected though.' she lightly laugh, looking at me with her big eyes and a soft smile.

'me neither, but we should do it more often.' i wink.

'oh my god dont even.' she scoffs, lightly laughing.

-

Madeleine Black

i walk into the library with brooklyn, trying to hold all my books in my hand.

me and brooklyn haven't hung out in forever.. because a lot of shit has been going on.

but we just planned a little study "date" and went from there.

i sat down at a table, setting down my books and huffing.

'why do we need so many books?' i groan.

'i have no idea.' she smiles, moving her hair out of her face.

'we havent hung out in forever, im just glad we get to be with each other again.' i said.

'yeah me too, its been forever.'

'ive been busy.' i lightly chuckle.

'with what?' brooklyn ask, looking genuinely confused at me.

'uhm..'

'school.' i nod.

'relatable.' she smiles, opening one of her books and looking at me.

'at least we have a free period off.' i shrug.

'what do you wanna talk about?' she ask as i admired her beautiful perfect hair, her beautiful features.. she has no idea how bad i wanna be her.

'oo actually, i have this amazing boom you should read!' she quickly said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a book with a black cover and a small lace on the corner.

'whats with the lace?' i ask, looking st the book and dragging my finger along the cover.

Better or for Worse by Abigail Waisley

'its a pretty design, i dunno.' she shrugs. 'but its amazing, you should read it.. ill let you keep it if you like it.' she smiles.

'thank you, brooklyn.' i smile, holding the book in my hand.

'anytime.'

-

i looked up, twirling my quill in my hand.

god this is so boring.

i know no one here except astoria and my partner doesn't even talk. i don't know if he's mute or just scared.

i sucked in my cheek, watching the teachers movement and watching what they wrote on the board.

suddenly astoria raised her hand, looking like she was in pain.

'i need to go the nurses office, now! please!' she cried out once the teacher faced her.

everyone turned their heads to her in a panic, she looked like she was about to sob. once the teacher nodded she quickly got up, grabbing my hands.. quietly sobbing as she walked out of the classroom.

'astoria what ha-' i asked before she quickly cut me off, covering my mouth as she watched the door slowly shut.

'finally.' she huffs, wiping her tears and smiling at me.

'you were faking it?' i ask, raising my eyebrows.

'i needed some excuse to get us out of class. now cmon, pansys waiting for us upstairs!' she smiles, taking my hand and dragging me around.

'i hate you!' i scoff, quickly following her.

-

words: 1684

so sorry for the random ending.. it will be continued but im writing like 4 diff stories at once so give me patience please!!

words:1711

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 908 38
Nova Lupin, despite her warm, sunshine-like smile and golden hearted nature, has a hard time with control-whether it be the changing colours of her e...
3.8M 73.6K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
13K 210 66
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...