Circle of Life

By ArkeinRose

It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a H... More

Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20
21
22
23
24.
25.
26.
27.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
11.
28.
40.
19
41.
42.
Hello!
44
HI!!!
45.
46.
HELLO!
29.
30.
Hello! 3<
36.
HIII 3<
39.

43.

449 19 18
By ArkeinRose

CONTINUATION...

"Pa, maybe I'll just use my car susunduin ko pa si Xandra in her condo", paalam ni Luis.

They're using their Family Van, "let's just pick her up lu, along the way naman anak", Saad naman ni greggy.

"Okay pa", Saad nalang ni Luis Kay greggy.

Actually it's okay in him since it will be their bonding too, nahihiya lang siyang magsabi.

It didn't took long at nasundo na nila si Xandra, they have driver and one body guard kaya naman on the first phew seat at the back it was yoohan who seated near the window followed by Irene, Kiella and greggy in order while the other five seated at the back, Luis, Xandra, Alfonso's wife, Andy and Alfonso.

Greggy was in shock Ng malaman niyang Kasama si yoohan, he wasn't aware of this at Hindi pa Niya nakakausap si Irene regarding Dito.

Tahimik lang ang buong byahe nila because some had fallen asleep during the trip, everyone was already their complete, Family of Imee and Bong together with Imelda.

"Oh dear yoohan you're here too", Imee greeted her in disbelief that she's there.

Liza already told her what she noticed yesterday night.

"Hello Ms Imee, tita Irene invited me po yesterday night", Saad nito. Yes, she's maybe close to Irene but to Imee, no.

"Oh really, okay", tanging sagot nalang nito.

"Sweetheart, K. Come I'll show you something", Saad ni Imee which kiella followed her.

"What is it tita?", tanong nito when they're at the table. Nag-order na Sila Ng food and just waiting for it to come, napa-aga and dating nila kaya naman nakapag-ayos ma Sila and it was near lunch already.

"Here sweetheart, for you", Saad nito. Handling her the paper bag

"What is this tita? Is there any special occasion I am missing out aside from the surprise later?", tanong nito Ng mahina Kay Imee.

Tumawa naman si Imee, "Wala ano ka ba, can't tita give you something?", Saad ni Imee sabay pout.

"It wasn't like that tita it was just you know uhm--", Hindi na natapos ni kiella ang kanyang sasabihin when Imee interjected.

"Just open it sweetheart", Saad nito habang nakangiti

"Tita--", Saad nito at tinignan si Imee.

Kinuha naman ni Imee ang necklace at nilagay ito sa kanyang pamangkin, "thank you tita", Saad nito at naiiyak na.

It was a custom made necklace and bracelet, it was a simple round emerald gem but it contains a photo inside when you look closely and put a light unto it. Parang projector.

"I really made it customized for you anak", Sabi ni Imee.

"Shush with the price already, lady. I know you. You long deserve it anak, all your kuya's and pinsan's have one too", dagdag na Sabi pa ni Imee Kay kiella.

"I loved it tita, I love you and of course thank you it's so beautiful", Sagot naman ni kiella and smiled towards Imee as she hug her tightly and pepper her with cheek kiss kaya naman kuhang kuhang nila ang attention Ng ibang pamilya.

Everyone was looking at them not knowing what the two are talking but they saw how they're having a sweet time.

The necklace contains their first ever picture as family that was taken in Ilocos during the celebration for mother's day, while the necklace contains Emmeline and Hansley portrait too.

••

While greggy was distracting Irene, Alfonso and his wife together with Luis and his girlfriend xandra and kiella was already at the venue preparing it and looking if everything was settled luckily everything was going to plan, pansin naman ni Xandra ang pananahimik ni kiella at nag-iingay lang when she's ask.

"Babe", xanda called Luis attentions

Luis look at her they're currently checking the menu, "yes babe?"

"Is kiella okay?", Xandra ask at tumingin din Kay Luis.

"Why?", takang tanong naman nito and also looked at kiella who's currently busy setting the design in tables.

"I just noticed how quiet she'd been since earlier she wasn't like that yesterday night", Sabi nito.

"I also don't know babe, biglang nga 'yang nawala kagabi e kaya we do some kalokohan with kuya earlier but still she remain like that", sagot nito sa kanyang girlfriend while they're looking towards kiella's direction.

"You should ask her babe", Xandra advised.

"Yes babe later, I'll talk to her I know ayaw din niyan magulo for now", Luis said.

Xandra just nodded her head and continued the things they're doing.

•••

Evening came tahimik parin si kiella, they're currently eating. Maingay Ang lahat they're all having a good chit-chats of conversations.

They're just waiting already for the go-signal of the staff for them to go at the area, napansin naman ni Imelda ang pananahimik Ng kanyang apo at kaunti lang ang kanyang kinain ni Hindi nga nito naubos ang nilagay Niya na kakaunti lang.

"Apo are you okay?", tanong bigla ni Imelda na siyang nakapagpabaling Ng atensiyon nila Kay Imelda.

Kiella who's zoning out while playing with the salad that was left on her plate didn't respond.

Luis snudge her sister's arm, "kuya anoba", daing naman nito.

"Mamu was asking you", parang bumalik naman sa tuliro itong si kiella when she heard it.

"Ano po 'yon mamu?", tanong nito sabay ngiti.

"I ask how are you apo, you seem out of the world", Imelda stated.

"I am okay mamu just tired po, sorry.", Sabi Niya as she smiled.

"Are you sure?", tanong pa ulit ni Imelda for assurance.

"Yes mamu, I am. No need to worry", kiella give Imelda a re-assuring smile.

Imelda then just nod her head, sakto naman na may go signal na Ang staff kaya everyone stood up from their seat and excuse their self, It was just kiella and Irene who's left at the table takang-taka naman si Irene not until kiella came near and get the handkerchief prepared by the staff.

Kiella first remove Irene's eyeglasses na kanyang kinabilgla, "what are you doing anak?", tanong nito.

"I'll put it to you mama", kiella informed Irene. Nagulat nalang si Irene Ng nilalagay ito ni kiella sa kanyang mata.

"Anak what's this I can't see anything" Saad ni Irene.

"You'll love it mama, just trust me", Saad naman ni kiella.

"Just follow everything I say, 'kay? I'll assist you mama", malambing na wika ni kiella.

Ngumiti naman si Irene at tumango.

Everything was so perfect the lights hanging, those candles laying on the sand, the cold breeze of air and the sound of waves everything was just magical.

Kiella then removes Irene blindfold, nagulat naman si Irene sa kanyang nakita at biglang nalang naiyak. It was a tears of joy, "SURPRISE", sabay sabay nilang sigaw na siyang paglapit ni greggy holding Irene's favorite flower.

"Happy Anniversary Hun", bati ni greggy at hinalikan ito Ng matagal sa kanyang labi.

Everyone cheered for it, "what's this greggy?", tanong ni Irene sabay punas sa kanyang luha.

"Surprise for my beautiful and lovely wife", Saad naman ni greggy.

Everyone was just there witnessing it like all over how it happened before.

"Happy Anniversary, my love! It's incredible how time flies when you're with the one you adore. Every moment with you has been a blessing, and I can't wait to create many more beautiful memories together with our family and children's, our love was the strong foundation of this family we build and it keeps on growing through years", Saad ni greggy as he just stared at Irene, which his wife just listening.

"From the moment we met, my life has been filled with love, joy, and happiness because of you from that moment until today and to the near future. To my amazing wife Irene, on our special day: Another year has passed, and my love for you has only grown stronger. You and our children are my rock, my confidant, and my best friends. I am grateful for every moment we've shared every single day. ", naiiyak Ng Saad ni greggy.

Indeed it wasn't the perfect marriage life they wanted, but their wouldn't be perfect. Marriage is always combined with problems and yet they still the prefect match as they had surpass all the challenges along the way.

"Three decades of love, laughter, and endless memories. Today, as we celebrate 30 years of togetherness, I want to ask you a question that's been in my heart for all these years: Will you marry me all over again and let me continue to cherish and adore you for the rest of our lives?", tanong ni greggy as he pulled the box of ring on his pocket and kneel down.

Everyone was smiling joyfully as they witnessing the sweetness of the two, meanwhile Irene was still in shock and crying out of it.

"Mama, answer papa's question na masakit na Yung knee niya", sigaw naman ni kiella.

Natawa naman ang lahat because yes indeed greggy was kneeling for too long waiting for Irene's respond.

Pintayo ni Irene si greggy, "ofcourse Hun, I will. I will marry you all over again and again. Ikaw lang Mr. Araneta", Saad ni Irene at hinalikan si greggy.

Greggy then put the ring on Irene's finger, "happy 30th anniversary Hun, here's to forever", Saad ni greggy as he hug Irene.

"I love you greggy, you would always gonna be my home. You and the kids are my anchor and greatest blessing, I love you. I love you. I love you", tugon ni Irene.

And just like that the proposal went well, kiella was overjoyed to see her parents like that.

Sumenyas naman si Irene sa kanyang mga anak to go near them which the three followed, they all group hug.

Indeed among all the possession and material things they had Irene and greggy could trade anything they have wag lang ang pamilyang nabuo nila. Because their family most especially their children are their life.

"Iba ka talaga pare, Buti nalang naging Kaibigan kita at mas maganda naging bayaw pa", Sabi ni bong Kay greggy. They're currently drink alcoholic drinks celebrating the night.

"Si Tito bong lumalabas pagka-ilocano pag lasing na", Saad naman ni Matthew na tawang-tawang.

"Totoo naman. Buti nalang naging mag-bayaw kami edi nasa tamang tao Ngayon Ang tita Irene niyo, salamat greggy ha tinupad mo Ang pangako mo Kay daddy. You really treat our youngest the most care and love she deserves", Saad ni bong na parang iiyak na.

Indeed Irene and Bong was just like a twins, they always got each other's back.

"As promised", biglang Sabi ni greggy at tumayo habang tinaas ang kanyang baso na may lamang alak. Nagulat naman ang lahat kaya hinila Ng magpipinsan ito para umupo.

"Umupo ka nga", suway naman ni bong.

"Lasing na ata ang mga asawa niyo Liza at Irene", Sabi naman ni Imee na siyang kasalukuyang makakasama silang mga babae. Si Imelda ay nagpahinga na dahil masiyado Ng late.

"Mga lasing na talaga", Saad na sabay ni Liza at Irene. Lumapit naman ang iba to join the boys who's still drinking.

Nagkakasiyahan silang nag-usap until napunta ang usapan ulit sa usapang naganap kanina. "Kasalanan ulit", sigaw ni Sandro. Iniwat naman Siya Ng iba para umopo

"Anong kasalanan. Kasalan hoyy", Siya naman ni matthew.

"Oo nga kasalanan", sagot ni sandro ulit.

"Patulugin na 'to tita Liz", Sabi ni Michael habang tumatawa.

"How about you mom? Why don't you have no? Why aren't you married?", biglang Sabi ni Borgy ang kanyang panganay.

Natawa naman ang lahat, "I got boys, borgy", malditang sagot nito.

"But you don't haveone  like tita Liza and Irene have", Sabi ulit nito.

" I don't but at least I have so manys boys", sagot naman ni Imee.

"Boys?", tanong ulit ni Borgy

"There's three of you, plus your cousins. I have eight boys in my life and I am contented with it.", sagot ni Imee.

"Us?", Sabi ni borgy ulit isa na ring lasing.

"You're are right guys, I got many boys. Why should I marry when I got you guys", Sabi naman ni Imee proudly.

"Aww mommy", Sabi matthew at lumapit Kay Imee para yakapin sumunod din ang dalawa.

Usapang lasing na Ang nangyayari ngunit masaya indeed they got no perfect lives but they lived a happy and full of love.

It was 12am when the boys settled down, nabihisan at naayusan na Sila at masarap na Ang tulog.

Meanwhile mas nahuli naman ang mga girls, "anak, where are you going?", Saad ni Irene Ng Makita si kiella.

"I'm just gonna give this one to tita Imee po mama", Sagot nito pertaining sa medicine box na hawak-hawak Niya

"Can you sleep beside us tonight anak?", tanong nito.

When Irene noticed that kiella was hesitant magsalita Siya ulit, "please anak"

"But it's your anniversary mama, you and papa should sleep together. Last night you sleep with me na po kaya you don't have alone time together" Saad Niya

"We love spending time and sleeping with you anak rather than an alone time together. Because your presence is I and your papa strength", sagot naman nito.

"Hayst mama. Fine po but I'll go to tita Imee's cottage Muna because her boys might need it"

"I'll join you", sagot naman nito. As she clings to her daughter's hand.

"Hi tita. Good night po", biglang bati sa kanilang likod. It was yoohan at kanina pa Siya Doon witnessing the two's interaction

"Oh yoohan kanina ka pa ba d'yan?", tanong ni Irene.

"No po tita", maikling sagot lang naman nito.

"Oh okay, you take a rest already. Good night dear", Sabi ni Irene.

Tumango naman si yoohan but deep inside she's waiting for Irene to hug and kiss her. She look at the two Ng makalayo na Ang dalawa with raging eyes.

Bored ako when I write this one kaya diko alam if okay lang Siya. Hahaha.

Typographical errors and Misspelled words ahead

Votes and Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 532 19
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BEGIN AGAINā™” "Sometimes life is not fair with everyone, we broke, we heal but rarely life offers you a second chance and someti...
24.2K 1.2K 54
Will she able to forgive him even though he gave her so much pain? Does he regret cheating on her? How strong their love could be? This story is just...
8.2K 437 24
They stopped talking, stopped laughing, stopped touching. They drifted apart, living in the same house but feeling like strangers. They fell out of l...
68.1K 1.4K 43
How does one decide that it's finally time to say goodbye? How do I make time for a fraction of forever, suspends indefinitely so that I can have on...