Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip

By BookwormtoWriter

This is for all Trolls lovers and those who have are into the BroZone brothers too!! I hope you guys will enj... More

BroZone Group Chat
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

1.3K 22 150
By BookwormtoWriter

Clay: (Groans) I think.....I'm about to....

Spruce: HE'S GOING TO BARF!!! 😱

Branch: DON'T WORRY, CLAY, LET'S GET YOU TO A BUSH, QUICK!

They all did a speed walk through Troll Forest. Clay ran behind them. Soon enough, he caught up with them.

Clay: Coming through— 🤢🤢🤢🤢

JD ran behind him as Clay ran towards a huge bush.

Clay: 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

JD patted his back, and Floyd did too. Spruce covered his eyes, although they couldn't actually see what was happening. Branch stood there in silence while Poppy kept apologizing to Clay for dealing with this situation. A minute later, Clay got up.

JD: Feel better?

Clay: Much....better....now I'm hungry.

JD: I don't think you should eat yet.

Clay: AND WHY NOT!?! 😩

JD: Don't you see what you've been through? I wouldn't if I were you. Just wait it out for maybe an hour.

Clay: Oh great. 🙄

Spruce: (Groans)

Branch: I think he's going to barf.

Spruce: I HOPE NOT!!! 😩😩

Everyone stopped and waited. Spruce stared at them.

Spruce: I don't mind being the center of attention, but at this moment, it's putting me on edge.

 After waiting for ten seconds to thirty seconds to a minute...nothing happened.

Branch: A miracle.

JD: Wow...you got lucky.

Clay: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Spruce: (Swings hair and smiles) Wow....it is a miracle. 

Floyd: Well, good for you!

Poppy: Wow, you are part of that 30% who didn't get any side effects.

Spruce: Huh, that's pretty ama—(lets out a loud burp) Aawwww.....man. Also, excuse me for my burp, by the way.

Clay: HA, HA!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're not the 30% of the Trolls who don't get the side effects!!

Spruce: You know what? I don't care about that anymore. I'm just thankful that it was just a burp. Also, I'm feeling a lot better. Actually, all these side effects that Branch named aren't all that bad to be honest if you really think about it.  Well, except for going number two out here.  I can't afford to do that.

Clay: OR is it that you're poop shy.

Spruce: I'm not.

Clay: 💚 Spruce is poop shy, Spruce is poop shy. 💚

Spruce: SHUT IT, BROCCOLI HEAD!!!

Clay: WHO ARE YOU CALLING BROCCOLI HEAD!?!

Floyd: Guys, don't start. Let's keep walking.

Branch: I agree with Floyd. Let's go.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

8 minutes later....

JD: 😌😌😌😌😌

Branch faced the others which he couldn't help to find it a bit off. For one, JD had been smiling for the past eight minutes, which was a bit odd because his usual smile was nothing like the one he had on his face at the moment...in fact, he was looking around smiling.

JD: Hey, Clay, could you hold my camera for me?

Clay: Why?

JD: In case something happens to me? I want to record it.

Clay: Seriously?

JD: Yes, seriously. Then I look back to it. 

Clay: Alright, fine. Here, let me also carry your backpack too.

JD: (Smiles) Wow, so thoughtful of you.

Clay walked over to JD to grab the camera, but stopped in the middle of his tracks.....

Clay: AW, BRO!!!! (Coughs) DID YOU JUST LET THAT LOOSE?

JD: 😏😏😏😏 (Laughs) GOTCHA!!!

Clay: UGH, IT SMELLS AWFUL!!! (Coughs) 

Floyd: Oh no, it's one of those silent, but toxic gasses. 😩

Branch: Oh great. A bomb came without no warning. (Coughs)

Spruce: Ew, JD. (Gags)

JD: Oops..... 😅

Poppy: IT'S SPREADING!!!! (Coughs)

JD: Actually, I like the smell of mine. 

Spruce: Ew!

JD: Plus, I'm feeling a lot better too.

Poppy: GOOD FOR YOU!!!

They moved away from JD. Branch felt like he was going to puke, but thankfully he didn't, although he felt a bubbly feeling inside his stomach.

Branch: (Holds nose) WOW!! NO WONDER YOUR SMILE WAS A BIT OFF!!!

JD: That's my gassy smile. (Laughs) Oh, no....I've got to let another one loose...

Branch: Oh, please, don't!

Spruce: Oh, no......just go over there and do it.

JD: (Lets one loose) Too late, already done it. Ah, much better. (Smiles) 😅

Spruce: Ew, that sounded nasty!

JD: Whoo! What a smell. You guys want to smell?

Poppy: No thanks.

Spruce: OH, NO!! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!!

Clay: YEAH!! NOBODY WANTS TO SMELL YOUR SMELLY—

Branch: Look, JD, stop playing around. We're being serious.

JD: Oh come on, guys. I know you want to.... 😁

JD walked a little closer to them, smiling at them.

Clay: Run.

They all took a run for it as JD ran after them, laughing. Clay ran ahead of them, Poppy giggled, holding onto her stomach, Spruce and Branch were neck-to-neck on running at the same speed while Floyd ran behind them. One thing Branch knew for sure was that they were going a lot faster than before. Five minutes later, they eventually slowed down, laughing. JD announced that he was both tired and feeling a lot better.

He jumped on Spruce, pinning him down.

Spruce: EW, EW, EW!! I DON'T WANT YOUR SMELLY SELF NEAR ME!!

JD: Okay, okay, you're free. (Lets him go) 

Spruce: (Shakes head and smiles) You're funny.

Poppy: BRANCH!!! WE GOT TO STOP!!!

Branch: Poppy, what's wrong?

Poppy: I....I....don't know.....

Spruce: Thanks a lot, JD!!! Now look at her!!

JD: WHAT DID I DO???

Clay: YOU MADE US RUN, INCLUDING HER AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S LIKE THIS!!!

Poppy: Guys, it's not his fault....I had already felt this for the past two minutes....

Clay: Oh. (Looks at JD) My bad. 😁

Poppy: must be the prune juice kicking in.....BRANCH, I'M SCARED!!! (Closes eyes)

Branch: (Holds her hand) It's okay....whatever you need to do....just—

Tooooooooot....

Everyone: .........

Branch: Wow. 😯

Poppy: Ooh, excuse me. (Giggles) I told you I do it too, Floyd. 😅😄

Floyd: (Smiles in a shy way)

Branch: Aw, that's a new, cute toot.

Poppy: Awww, you! (Hugs Branch)

BroZone Older Brothers: Aawwwwwwww!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊

They continued to walk at a normal pace. Branch took a deep breath in and out of the blue, he let out a large burp as it echoed across Troll Forest. It pretty got everyone's attention. 

Branch: (Clears throat) Excuse me. 

A few minutes later, Poppy came towards Branch, giving him a warm hug. They hugged each other as they walked through Troll Forest. She walked in front of him and leaned close to his face.

Poppy: You know....you owe me a cute toot whenever you have to....(Beeps Branch on the nose)

Branch: Wait, what? 

JD, Clay, and Spruce snickered and giggled.

Poppy: Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. It's a way of showing affection.

BroZone Brothers: Oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Branch: (Blushes and whispers) Shhhh, don't talk about that in front of my brothers, and besides I'm not doing that. That's off limits. 

Poppy: Awww, Branch, you're too shy to do it in front of me, aren't you? 😏

Branch: No. 😳 I mean, why would I do that in front of a beautiful Queen like you? But...I can do this....(Beeps her on the nose and kisses her cheek) There. Better?

Poppy shook her head, but couldn't help but to smile at him. Branch gave his older brothers a glare to which they stopped giggling, looking around, but then again, they couldn't stop giggling.

Branch: (Clears throat) ANYWAYS, let's go.

Floyd: Y-Yeah......like he said bros....let's go....mmmmmmm......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.2K 28
Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band, BroZone. When one of his siblings, Floy...
8.2K 203 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...
53.5K 927 28
Ever written a love story about your favorite celebrity falling in love with you? Queen Poppy doesn't know it, but she did just that for reals. Durin...
32.1K 587 13
[A Trolls watching their past fanfic] - "We're here to watch your life of course! Uh- technically we're here to watch Branch's and Poppy's life. Some...