CLANDESTINE | HS |

De niallsgoldhoop

Ignoring each other like we didn't even exist was easy. That's the way it's always been. Until one starry... Mai multe

INTRO/CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
BEST YEARS

ELEVEN

1.7K 68 65
De niallsgoldhoop

Logan

"Are you coming with us?"

With my head still buried under the pillow, I reach for the one next to me, throwing it at the door.

Riley laughs from behind her. "I'm going to take that as a no."

The only sound that comes from me is a grumble, one that couldn't even be classified as actual words.

"We're going to go to breakfast." Lauren laughs. "I'll bring you back something!"

Holding my middle finger in the air, the sound of the door shutting makes me bury my head as far under the pillows as I can.

I've never been an early riser.

Ever.

Honestly, it was a fucking miracle I could get up with my alarm and get dressed every morning.

Turning my phone over, the time stares back at me and I can't help but wonder who the fuck goes out to get breakfast at eight in the morning.

What ever happened to brunch?

Last night we had so much fun playing trivia and when someone said John Hancock wrote the Declaration of Independence, I swear I almost lost it.

I'm not sure that I remember the last time I laughed that hard.

Not to mention being next to Harry.

When I walked into that bar, my eyes didn't even have to see him to know that he was there. Fire raced through my body just feeling his stare from across the room.

Finding Harry in the middle of a crowded room was the equivalent to finding peace— to feeling a certain type of calm that can only be found in the midst of the most turbulent storms.

It was... I'd never felt like that before.

Never felt that with another person before.

Sitting next to him and feeling the weight of my thigh against his, not to mention the warmth from his palm through my jeans and melting into my skin was like the purest form of a drug.

Something that sent heat rushing to the deepest depth of my body.

I barely remember him bringing me upstairs, only that when I tried to object, the warmth of his words burrowed into my brain and took up the vacant space.

"Just let me hold you, yeah?"

Those words from his lips as they brushed against my ear made a shiver roll through my body as I curled into him.

From then on, I don't remember much.

How my shoes got off I don't know.

At some point in the middle of the night I remember shuffling into the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes and into the oversized Yale Law shirt that belonged to an old boyfriend.

It was comfy, sue my ass.

All those thoughts swim through my head as I drift back to sleep, curly brown hair and green eyes tsking over my dreams.

Just like they have for the last year.

Only now, I know what they feel like.

I know what he feels like.

_______

Nine thirty.

Stretching my arms above my head, I feel much more rested than I did just an hour and a half ago.

Pushing the covers off of my body, I don't even bother to look in the mirror as I pull on a pair of short running shorts to make my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

With everyone out to breakfast, I plan on pouring the biggest bowl of cereal known to man and eating the whole thing.

My long socks that bunch around my ankles skid across the hardwood floor when I hit the landing, my hand on the banister to swing around the corner.

Immediately, I see the folded blankets at the foot of the couch with the pillow sitting on top and feel the guilt as it crawls across my subconscious.

If it wasn't for me, Harry wouldn't be stuck sleeping out here.

Alone.

There's a part of me that wants to know what it feels like to fall asleep next to him— to get to trace the shapes that are forever inked into his skin in the morning.

Almost like I want to know what it feels like to brush my teeth next to him and share the sink.

Domestic things.

Whatever thing we had? It wasn't that. It wasn't a relationship and it couldn't be a relationship.

But what if we did?

An intrusive thought that kept winning in my mind, one that let me imagine a life with Harry. One filled with family dinners and date nights— not to mention the laughs. Something tells me there would be so many laughs.

So many.

Opening the fridge and getting out the milk, I start opening the cabinets to look for the bowls, easily finding one before continuing my search for cereal.

"Are you serious?" Standing with my hands on my hips, I look at the top row of the open cabinet next to the refrigerator. "Who puts cereal all the way up there?"

Lined up on the top shelf, right in the middle, sits the box of Captain Crunch.

Propping my hands on the counter and hoisting myself up, I reach for the yellow box. I could feel the way my sweater pulled up over my ass and thanked god nobody else was here to see me as I finally lowered myself back to the ground.

Smug about my foraging skills, I reach into the box and pull out a handful of cereal, turning on my heel to grab a spoon from the drawer—

"I could stare at that ass all fucking day."

Shrieking, I throw not only the box of cereal, but also toss my whole handful of dry cereal in the air.

"Harry!"

Standing on the other side of the kitchen with his arms crossed, not even a hint of a smile rests on his heart shaped lips.

Time stands still as we look at each other.

Harry looks so fucking irresistible in what I'm assuming is a vintage Green Bay Packers shirt and a pair of black running shorts. Curls in every which way like he hadn't even ran his fingers through them since we rolled off of the couch.

He was the most attractive man I've ever seen.

Those mossy green eyes lock onto mine and turn into the darkest shade of evergreen as he moves towards me, covering the space in just a few long strides.

One of his hands reaches for the base of my throat as the other slides up the back of my thigh and under my sweater, both working to pull me into him.

Absolutely nothing about his kiss is gentle.

Nothing.

A moan slips from the back of my throat as his hand tightens around my neck, the feeling of his tongue moving along mine so euphoric I can't help it.

"I'm so fucking tired of trying not to want you, Logan." Harry's words make me gasp as he pulls on my lower lip with his teeth. "No matter what I try, no matter what I do... All of my fucking thoughts come back to you."

"Harry—"

"Say my name again." Dropping his lips to my neck, I moan when his hand slides up to cup my breast, pinching my nipple hard. "Come on, say it."

"Harry." I can feel my eyelids fall as he presses against me, the feeling of his length pressing into my hip. "Please."

"Tell me you think about it too." His voice is dark and grovely against my ear.

Looking up at him, I nod. "I think about it too. About you. I think about it."

"Logan." Gripping my hips, I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up and sets me in front of him on the counter. "Your name feels so good on my lips."

Pushing my sweater up around my collarbone, Harry drops his kisses to my sternum before flicking his tongue against my nipple. When my body arches towards him, he does it again and again. I can feel the moisture pooling between my legs as he takes his time, eventually pulling the sensitive tip into his mouth and tugging just enough with his teeth.

"More." I let my head tilt to the side. "Please give me more."

"You feel like begging today? You feel like being good?" Harry looks at me for a moment before kissing me, his lips moving along mine in a perfect dance. "My obedient girl."

"I'll be good." I nod as he pulls back, eyes even darker. "Let me see you, please?"

If I couldn't wake up and trace his tattoos, I could do it now.

Gripping the bottom of his shirt, my knuckles graze his warm skin before lifting it up, eyes looking over every part of him.

As he pulls it over his head and tosses it behind him, I lean forward to place a kiss to the butterfly drawn into the middle of his torso. Drawing my thumbs back and forth across the laurels that span the length of his hip bones, he takes in a shaky breath.

Before waiting, I drop my hand to the waistband of his shorts and push them down enough to take his heavy length into my hand and watch his face, relishing in the way his eyes flutter closed while a deep moan falls from those heart shaped, pouty lips.

"Does that feel good?" Ghosting my lips across his skin, I stop to place kisses across the swallows that bookend his collarbone. "Tell me how it feels to have my hands on you."

My eyes drop to his cock in my hand, the way he's so hard as the bead of precome collects along his tip. "It feels like everything I've wanted."

His voice is breathless.

Because of me.

"Yeah?"

He nods. "Mhmm. I think about it. When I'm in bed— when I'm in the shower. Fuck, Lo. I think about you when I shouldn't."

"Is this better— better than what you think about?" Barely above a whisper, the question brings him back to the present as he grips my wrist, pulling it back and placing it on the counter.

Pressing his lips to mine, I nip his bottom lip. "Anything I get to do with you is better than anything I could imagine in my head."

Dropping his hand from my cheek, I barely have time to blink before he finds the wristband of my shorts and pulls them off, discarding them with his own shirt.

"Spread your legs for me, baby." Gripping my knees and pushing them apart, he steps between them. "Are you going to let me find out how wet you are? Let me touch you?"

I nod. "Yes."

Harry smiles as he presses a kiss to my lips. "My." Kiss. "Obedient." Kiss. "Girl."

At his point I'd be his anything as long as he keeps kissing me like that.

When he drops his hand between us, my throat works against my swallow as he drags his knuckle between my legs, pressing into my clit just enough to make my hips lift off the counter.

"What's it gonna be, Logan?" Rolling his tongue along his bottom lip, he looks at me. "Am I going to give you my tongue? My fingers? My cock? Tell me, pretty girl. What do you want first— tell me what you think about."

His finger moves in a slow circle, the slowest circle.

Closing my eyes, I take in a deep breath. "I think about how it felt when you got on your knees for me that night in the shower. How it felt to come against your tongue."

"Look at me." Opening my eyes, I watch as Harry hooks his hands behind my knees and pulls me forward on the counter, slowly sinking down to the floor, to his knees. "Did it feel good?"

Nodding again, I lick my lips. "It's never felt like that before."

Harry looks up at me from his knees in the middle of the kitchen, brushing his coarse stubble against the inside of my sensitive thighs, making my body ache for his touch.

With those dark eyes still on mine, his lips ghost along the skin— not exactly touching me but not giving me what I was so desperate for either.

Again, teasing.

"I'm going to spread your legs on this counter, right here and now, and eat you like the breakfast I so desperately want." Moving to my other thigh, I whimper when he places kisses across my skin. "Then, when I fuck you? I want to hear you be so loud. So fucking loud, do you hear me?"

"I hear you." I rush out, just ready for him to fucking touch me. "I'll be loud for you— I'll say your name."

At that, Harry grins.

Only it lasts for a second before his tongue sweeps through my aching center and finds my clit in record speed.

"Oh, fuck." I manage to get out before gripping the edge of the counter.

With one hand on the counter, the other takes purchase in his soft curls as he brings my clit into his mouth and sucks harshly all while flicking his tongue in rapid movements that make my toes curl.

Moving his hands to wrap under my thighs, his grip is so strong as my legs go over his shoulders and the tips of his fingers dig into my skin as he slows his pace and draws languid patterns across the nerve.

"I'm—" Arching my back, I squeeze my eyes closed as pleasure starts to race up my spine. "Harry—"

As his name falls from my lips, I moan when he pushes one hand back under my sweater until his fingers find my nipple, applying just the right amount of pressure to it as he continues his assault between my legs.

It's too much.

Pleasure breaks me apart as I feel him play with my clit, the tip of his tongue bringing me over the edge. Harry's name falls from my lips again as he doesn't let up, continuing to suck and tease me— bringing me so fucking close to another release that tears fill my vision.

Leaning back from me, a smirk pulls on the corner of his lips as he runs his tongue through the mess before standing up. In front of me, his hand comes up and when he grips my cheeks I understand what he wants.

I understand what I'm going to give him.

Opening my mouth and flattening my tongue for him, I watch as he gathers my release mixed with his spit on the back of his tongue before he leans down— spitting it out for me.

The moment it lands on my tongue, I swallow.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Harry mutters under his breath before crashing his lips to mine. "Let me taste you on your tongue, baby."

His tongue moves with mine as his hips roll against mine, sliding against my center and stimulating my clit along the ridges and veins of his length.

It's like my body aches for his in ways that it never has before.

Taking his cock in my hand again, I love the way he moans into my mouth as I place him at my entrance. "Gonna fuck me or just play around all day? What'll it be?"

"Do you trust me?" His words are like gasoline to a flame, ones I didn't know I needed to hear.

"I do."

I scream.

I scream his name as he thrusts his hips forward so hard, so fast, that there's nothing else for me to do.

Harry buries himself so deep inside of me, I swear to god there's no way he could get any deeper. When he flexes his hips and pushes in just a little more, I realize I was wrong.

So very wrong.

"This pussy is the best thing I've ever felt wrapped around my cock, do you understand me?" His voice is like sandpaper as he fucks me in a way that doesn't come close to the other times we've been together. "You wear this sweater— another man's sweater— letting me fuck you so fucking filthy like nobody else ever has, isn't that right, Lo?"

Angling his hips upwards, my hands grip his shoulders from the intense pressure. "Oh my god, oh my god."

"Answer me." Wrapping my hair around his fist, he pulls back just enough to make my scalp sting, his eyes boring into mine. "I told you to be loud. If you can't do that, you don't deserve to come. Are you listening to me?"

Fuck.

Me.

"I deserve it." Clenching around him, his eyes roll back. "It wasn't like this. With— With—" Biting my bottom lip as Harry finds another spot deep inside of me, I whimper. "Him."

Leaning forward and pulling my earlobe between his teeth, I can hear him smirk. "Good."

It feels like an out of body experience, the way his body moves with mine and the way his cock fills me so well.

"Harry, I'm so close." Dropping his lips to my chest, I arch my back as he sucks a deep bruise into my skin just to the side of my nipple, claiming me in a way nobody would see.

Not even in a bathing suit.

Something just for us.

His breath is warm against my sternum as he fucks me. "Do you think you should get to come?"

"Yes." I answer immediately.

Releasing his hold on me, I all but cry as he pulls out of me. "I'm not finished with you yet. Turn around."

Keeping his eyes on me, he watches as I eagerly jump off the counter and then around. Pushing the sweater up my back much like he did that night in my apartment, I gasp when I feel him leave a triage of kisses up my spine.

"I hope you know how beautiful you are, Logan." Fingertips dance across my hips. "Every curve, every freckle, every single fucking inch of you."

My hands stretch out in front of me as I feel him lean down one more time to kiss my tattoo, moving himself to push just barely inside of me once again.

"Are you ready, baby?" He asks.

I lick my lips. "Do your worst."

Sinking inside of me, I open my mouth but there's no sound that comes out.

Harry fucks me.

Hard.

It's like every time his hips meet the back of my thighs, stars burst in my vision and tears gather along my lash line from the pressure and from the relentless way he doesn't hold back.

His body molds to mine as he grips my wrist with one hand, the other taking purchase on my hip as he moans above me, pushing himself even harder as my vision blurs.

"Are you going to let me fill you up?" Breathless, his accent is slower as if he's doing everything he can not to let himself go. "Mark you as mine? My Logan?"

I grit my teeth, thinking about all of the reasons this shouldn't feel so fucking good. "I'm not— I'm not yours."

The words come out in a breathless moan, my body threatening to unravel at any second.

It's useless to try and hold back when I feel the welcomed pain of Harry's palm against my ass, the sting so sharp but so full of pleasure that my eyes roll back.

"You sure about that?" Bringing his hand down on the opposite side, I clench around him again. "You sure are letting me fuck you like you are."

"I'm not." I cry out, feeling my resolve crumble as my body gives out— my release coating his cock as he drives into me. "I'm not yours."

Harry groans from behind me, working my body through the orgasm and not relenting— pulling another one from me the moment he reaches around to bring my clit between his thumb and forefinger.

"There you are, giving me another one." His body jolts, the feeling of his own release mixing with mine. "Look at you— bent over this counter milking my cock as you let me do this to you."

His fingers thread with mine as he slows his hips, rolling them gently to prolong his own pleasure. Resting my cheek against the cool counter, I try to regain the control of my breathing. "Harry—"

"That's right, Lo." Running his hand up and down my back, he keeps talking to me. "You did so good, baby. Giving me so much of yourself."

I wince when he pulls out, the emptiness making me feel so far away from him even if we are in the same room.

"Turn around for me." Soft and delicate, his voice is the perfect sound. "Let me clean you up the best I can."

I don't hesitate to turn around, smiling at the sight of him before me.

With his dark green shirt in his hands, he collects our release from inside of my thighs as he leans in to find my lips.

Harry kisses me like it's the only thing he wants to do.

Taking his time.

"I'm so proud of you." His lips move against mine. "You're so perfect."

I kiss him the same way, as if it's the only thing I want to do.

"Do you want to take a—"

My words are cut short at the sound of car doors being slammed outside along with laughter, the laughter of our friends.

With wide eyes, Harry reaches for my shorts in an instant and shoves them into my hand as I stumble and fall into the corner of the counter, knowing that it'll leave a bruise at the same time he fixes himself inside of his shorts.

"Go, I'll deal with them." His voice is strained as he looks at me, pleading with his eyes. "Go."

We both know this isn't what we should be doing, yet when Harry pulls me in one last time to press his lips to mine— I'm starting to wonder why not.

Even as I make it back to my room and climb into the shower, my fingers resting on my lips to hold his kiss there I can't stop wondering.

I can't stop wondering why his kiss feels like the only one I want.

Why he's the only one I want.

________

The smut in this story is just...

Whew.

twitter @ niallsgoldhoop

-Alex
🍀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...
176 6 22
Navigating Relationships seem to be one hell of an emotional ride. Fuck the fear of death, this thing called love is scarier I will tell you that. I...
Things Left Unsaid | ✓ De Rhianna

Ficțiune adolescenți

136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
440 71 20
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...