π”π“πŽππˆπ€ ✿ 𝐍𝐀 π‰π€π„πŒοΏ½...

By jisungiespace

βœΏπ™²π™΄π™Ύ π™°πš„ ✿"πš†π™·π™΄π™½π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙸'𝙼 πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· πšˆπ™Ύπš„, 𝙸 𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 πš„πšƒπ™Ύπ™Ώπ™Έπ™°." More

βœΏπŒπ€πˆπ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βœΏ
βœΏπ’πˆπƒπ„ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βœΏ
βœΏππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„βœΏ
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
✿30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
✿56
✿57
✿58
✿59
✿60
✿61
✿62
βœΏπ„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„βœΏ

βœΏππ„π‘π…π„π‚π“βœΏ

1.2K 60 47
By jisungiespace

Darling, you look perfect tonight~

15th April, 2035.

"Now the famous singer of our school will be coming on the stage. Please welcome Na Rowoon!!!", the announcement said in the microphone as the audience gave a loud round of applause.

It was the start of the school carnival which took place just after a month of the opening of the new school year. It was a much-needed break from studies and gave students an opportunity to indulge in different activities. The day was wonderful as the world awakened in harmony with the sun and the nature emerged from its nightly slumber. The sky was transformed into a vast canvas of azure, dotted with fluffy white clouds that drift lazily by. The air feels crisp and invigorating, carrying the subtle scent of blooming flowers and freshly mown grass. The sound of the chirping birds were mixed with the loud cheers of the high school youngsters.

The tall black-haired boy with good, distinguished looks walked up on the stage with a big smile on his face, dimples popping out making the female students' hearts melt. The young teenager sat on the stool and steadily held his acoustic guitar in his hands, bring his mouth closer to the mic. He started strumming the guitar and filled the whole venue with bis melodious voice.

"Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Girl, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh"

Rowoon stood up and bowed his head to the crowd who were clapping their hands and even howling. The soon-to-be sixteen-year old quickly got down and was surrounded by his group of friends.

"Rowoon!!! You rock, bro!!!", a guy named Niki said.

"As expected from our idol trainee, Na Rowoon", another guy said, patting the said boy's shoulder.

"Thanks guys!" Rowoon beamed. "By the way, will you guys be staying anymore?"

"I don't want to. Enough exposure to humans for today. I wanna go back home", Niki said with a sigh.

"Alright! Let's go!"

While they were walking through the empty corridors, a hand landed on the young boy from the back, making him and his friends come to a halt.

Rowoon turned out and saw a tall, slim guy with a great physique. "Uhhh Changmin sunbae?"

"What happened Rowoon? Aren't you happy to see me?" The taller guy had a smug face.

"Well..." The younger one shared a look at his friends before answering, "Not at all."

Changmin took the initiative and put his hand around Rowoon's shoulders and started walking forward.

"Do you want anything, sunbae?", he nervously asked.

"I was thinking that we and I click so well. We should be bestfriend. Don't you think so?"

'Huh? Definitely not.' The teenage boy just shifted in the older's hold.

"Anyways, I will get straight to the point then. I really like your sister and want her as my girlfriend. So, you have to convince her. I mean say good things about me and stuffs like that to her."

'Oh God!' He mentally rolled his eyes.

"So... what do you say-" Before Changmin could even complete his question, someone from the back kicked on his butt, resulting him to fall down immediately.

"Yahhh Park Changmin!!! You are again disturbing my brother?!", a sixteen-year old girl with long hair spoke with a rage.

"Jaerin..." Rowoon's lips curled up upon seeing his bestfriend and sister.

"You're okay?", the brunette questioned with worry.

The boy nodded his head.

Meanwhile, the senior stood up, rubbing his butt with a groan. He walked closer to the pretty girl. "You really didn't change." He let out a chuckle.

Making an eye contact with the seventeen-year old, she replied, "Yeah. Still the same girl who once bit you with a toy golf stick in kindergarten."

"Yeah still the same and that's why I like you."

Jaerin scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Changmin... get lost."

The guy raised his hands and said, "Fine. I am leaving now but I'll make you mine very soon." And he just left after a wink, whistling a tune.

Minji, her friend let out a laugh while she just made a disgusted face. "I cringed so hard. I hate this guy."

"I don't know why but I ship you guys. Enemies to lovers?", Minji teased her.

"Minji, please!" Jaerin turned around to face her brother. "I told you if he comes near you, give him a punch."

"I can't do this. I am not you." Rowoon scratched his neck.

"Jaerin is really cool!" Niki showed her a thumbs-up.

"Mom is coming to pick us up. So, let's hurried out of school."

"Really? She is coming?" Rowoon's eyes lit up in happiness.

Gunwook said, "I never saw your Mom."

"Okay then you will see today", the other male said.

The group of friends exited the school campus and saw an expensive red car parked outside with a gorgeous lady waiting. She was wearing a coat paired with a pencil skirt, long brown hair hanging loose and sunglasses covering her eyes.

"MOM!!!", the siblings shouted.

Eunseo looked at her right and smiled when he noticed her children. When they came closer, she caressed their heads. "How was today?"

"Great! Mom, meet my friends. Niki, Gunwook and Minji", Jaerin introduced the other students to her mother.

The teenagers bowed in respect before the boys stared at the woman in awe.

"Nice to meet you, kids. You should come to our house someday."

"Sure Mrs. Na. Thank you."

"Then, we are taking our leave. Get on kids."

"Bye guys!!!" The siblings got inside the car, the daughter sitting beside her mother while the son sat behind.

Eunseo who was driving, asked Rowoon, "Tomorrow is your birthday. So, what do you wanna do?"

"Can we skip school? Please ~" Jaerin batted her eyelashes.

"Rin... Tomorrow is not your birthday", Eunseo said softly.

"But I am my brother's sister~" She pouted her lips.

The young boy chuckled. "I want to skip school. Jaerin should too because I want to spend the day with my whole family."

"Rowoon~ You seriously listen to her every word." The mother shook her head with a little laugh.

"Ofcourse I am my sister's brother", he repeated the girl's words.

"Best brother indeed!!! School is such a hell." Jaerin turned back and extended her hand to do a high-five with him. "So, what should we do tomorrow? Go to an amusement park? Or maybe a fancy restaurant? How about watching a movie? No, no, no! I just know what to do! Let's go on a trip. Like a long ride and then stay over and have a mini party at a resort!!! Oh my God! It's gonna be so cool-"

"Jaerin, calm down. It seems like you are more excited than him." The lady giggled seeing the excited teen. "How about we let Rowoon speak? Let's know what he wants. Afterall, tomorrow is his day."

"Uhhh... how about just stay at home and have a good time together?"

The sister sighed in disappointment. "Oh you homebody..."

"That's a nice idea. We will decorate the whole house, invite your uncles and aunts and have a party or something. It will be fun."

"Fine." She leaned against the seat and crossed her arms above her chest.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

The mansion was still standing on the same spot. The long pavement surrounded by greenery led to the wooden fancy door. The door bell as it was opened by a very familiar face. "Oh my babies!!!" Doyoon flashed a smile, seeing his lovely grandchildren.

"Grandpa! What a surprise!", Rowoon exclaimed.

"You are back from Singapore?", Jaerin questioned. "Where is Grandma?"

"Upstairs."

Everyone walked inside the living room as the mother looked around. "Where is our little bean?"

"Haeun!!! Stop running!" An older woman ran behind the little one just to make sure that she didn't hurt herself.

"Mommy!!!" A small girl with pig tails came downstairs running straight into her mother's arms.

Eunseo carried up her youngest child and rubbed her nose against the other's. "How's my baby been?"

"Good, good!", she replied cutely.

"Haeun, high five!", Rowoon said as they did it, followed by which was kind of their traditional greeting with the kid.

"Rowoon, Jaerin, go get your clothes change."

The siblings hurried upstairs after giving a quick hug to their grandma.

Later, during dinner time when the whole family was sitting at the long dining table. "Where is Dad? Is he late again?", Jaerin asked.

"Yes darling", the mother answered.

"I don't even know how come my son is so serious when it comes to work? Eun really changed him", Doyoon said with a laugh.

"He doesn't even give me much time nowadays." She was sulking.

"Aww looks like Mom is craving for Dad", the eldest daughter teased the woman.

The rest bursts into giggles. Eunseo's eyes widened at the girl. "Rin, you are forgetting that I am your mother."

Ignoring her words, she said her brother, "Rowoon, the soup is so tasty."

"Yeah. Very much." He put a spoonful of the chicken soup in his mouth and went along with her act.

"Oppa, oppa!!! Tomorrow is my birthday!!!", Haeun exclaimed, out of nowhere.

Rowoon chuckled and pinched her soft cheeks.

"No, Haeun. It's oppa's birthday-"

The boy stopped the teen girl. "Ofcourse, it's Haeun's birthday too. We will cut the cake together. Alright?"

"Yay!!! Tomorrow is my birthday!!!" She started doing a happy dance in her seat. "Mommy, Mommy, I should go to bed to wake up early tomorrow." The six-year old was about to get down from the chair when the woman stopped her.

"Not until you finish your vegetables." This made the kid whine.

"Mom, I am full."

"Rowoon, eat the tomatoes."

"Mom, I hate tomatoes!!!"

"Me too", the little girl said.

"So? You still have to eat them."

"You should learn from me. I am not a picky-eater", Jaerin bragged.

"Shut up, Rin!"

"You just did not say shut up to me-"

"Oh I just did."

"Na Rowoon, don't make me use my secret weapon."

He scoffed and replied, "Well I am not scared."

"Okay! Mom, you remember Dad's favourite vase broke last month? It's because my lil' bro was having a dance session in the living room and broke the vase."

"You did what?!" The brown-haired lady looked shocked.

"I didn't."

"You did!" The sister pointed her index finger at him.

"Grandpa, they have started again", Haeun whispered to the older man.

He shook his head and said, "Be like your Grandma. She didn't utter a single a word since the beginning even in this chaos." Both of them looked at the said woman who was in her world- eating her dinner being pretty and classy like usual.

"Okay! Then, it's my turn. Mom!!! You remember Park Changmin and he likes her and I know she likes him too for sure."

"Who likes whom?!", a deep voice asked in shock upon entering the dining room. Jaemin was still the same but now with black hair and the same bright smile.

"Daddy!", Haeun shouted in joy.

'Uh oh. Why did Dad have to come now?' Jaerin's eyes widened before glaring at the teen boy.

"Rowoon, you mean to say that Changmin likes Jaerin? And she likes him back?" Jaemin stared at the girl in terrible shock.

The brunette aggressively shook her head in denial. "I don't like him, Dad. Rowoon is lying. Let me tell you he broke your favourite vase!!!"

"Jaerin!!!"

"Whom are you shouting at???"

"Rowoon did what?!" The male's eyes widened as big as golf balls.

"I still refuse to believe that you two were super nice to each other as kids", Eunseo commented.

"Confession time!", Doyoon announced, grabbing everyone's attention as the room became quieter. He looked down at his plate and said with a guilt face, "Actually it was me who broke your vase, Jaem and I sticked the pieces back together by glue."

The room was filled with gasps while Chaewon still remained unbothered. Jaemin held his head and said, "I think I have a headache. Dad, it was my favourite."

"Yah! Stop whining like a kid."

"I act like a kid? I think it's you who forgot his age and still keep fanboying over kpop idols."

"Na Jaemin! Don't bring age into it. I am just a fan of their music and it's not a crime."

"Yes Daddy! I love IVE too. Last week, we went to their concert-"

Doyoon quickly put his palm over the child's lips in panic.

His wife twisted her head towards him with a stoic glare. "I thought you said no more spending money on merch and concert this month."

"Honey- actually I didn't want to. Haeun- Haeun!!! She begged me to take her. How can I not listen to my little grand-daughter?"

"Grandpa, just because I am little, you can't blame things on me", the six-year old replied back.

Chaewon raised a brow at her husband. "Come to the room after dinner. We need to talk." Her voice was monotonous as she got up from her chair after finishing her dinner. "Kids, goodnight!!!"

"Good night!"

She looked over at her son and said, "You are working hard. Good job. Now freshen up and come down fast. Eunseo didn't eat yet because of you."

After the older woman left, Doyoon hurried behind her as well after saying goodnight. "Chaewon! Wait for me!"

"They didn't change a bit", Jaemin commented. "By the way, what was that about the boy named Changmin?"

"Ugh Dad! He is an asshole!"

"Rin language!", the mother warned.

"Sorry..." She stood up and hugged her parents one by one. "I am going to my room."

The other two siblings proceeded to do the same and ran upstairs.

"Huh? Rowoon, Haeun you left your veggies!!!", the brunette lady shouted but obviously no reply came back. "These kids..."

She looked up and made an eye contact with Jaemin as he pulled her closer. Being flustered, she hit his chest lightly and whispered, "Someone will see us."

"Everyone is in their room. Now it's just you and me." A cheeky smile was plastered on his face as he brought his face near to hers.

Suppressed giggles from the staircase reached their ears, alerting them as they pushed each other away with shy smiles.

"What are you doing down there, Haeun?", the elder sister asked from upstairs.

"Oopsie!" The child met with her mother's eyes and ran upstairs.

The married couple bursted into laughter.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Next day.

The bedroom was dark as the curtains covered the windows. A glowing universe could be seen on the ceiling and two guitars were hanging on the wall. A keyboard was kept at the corner. The young teenage boy was still under the duvet in a deep sleep when the door slammed open with party poppers. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!"

Rowoon's two sisters surrounded his bed as the older one put away the duvet from his body. The boy groaned, eyes still shut close. "Let me sleep more."

"What are you talking about oppa? Today is our birthday!"

"No Haeun. It's only your oppa's birthday", Jaerin said.

A pout immediately appeared on her face.

Rowoon got up and caressed his sister's hair. "No, it's our birthday. We will cut the cake together."

"Haeun, your birthday is on November 12th."

"No, it's today!" The grumpy kid crossed her arms.

"Let her think." Rowoon pinched her cheek.

"But she always cut cakes on other's birthday. Not fair."

The birthday boy got up from his bed and chuckled a little as he squeezed her cheeks. "Sometimes I wonder who is the kid? Haeun? Or you?!"

Jaerin rolled her eyes and went out of the room with the younger sister after saying to him, "Quickly come downstairs."

"Here comes our birthday boy!!!", Doyoon walked over to give the male a big hug when he noticed the latter coming to the dining room. "Happy sweet sixteen young champ."

"Thanks Grandpa." He smiled and took his seat.

"Happy birthday, dear", the grandmother wished him. "This is for you from me." She handed him a small bag which consisted of an expensive branded watch.

"Wow!!! This is so cool. Thank you so much, Grandma." A happy grin was visible on his face.

"I have a better gift though. Tada~ The Chanel shirt you wanted." The older man gave him the cloth in a shopping bag.

"Woah!!! Where is my birthday?", Haeun asked.

"Here baby!!! Everyone's favourite birthday special Mickey Mouse pancakes!!!" Eunseo brought the plates of the pancakes with a smile.

"Mom!!! Literally my favourite!" Rowoon blew the three candles on his pancakes and started to dig in.

"I know." She chuckled and continued. "Also Mom, Dad, stop pampering Rowoon. He doesn't need those expensive things."

"Eunseo, it's his birthday afterall."

"Mom is right, Grandpa. You don't have to give me expensive gifts to make me happy. A box of icecream is enough."

The mother flashed a satisfied look, realizing that she raised her son well.

"He grew up so fast." Jaerin ruffled his hair emotionally.

"Rin, we are of the same age."

"So? I am still older than you by three months. You are my lil bro."

"Let me our birthday boy!"

The boy turned back and saw his father as they hugged. "Dad! Where were you?"

"In the garden. But happy birthday my son!"

"Thanks! But do you know what is happening in the living room? I saw many men there."

"Oh they came to decorate the whole living rook for your birthday party. Eunseo said that you don't want any grand party so, let's have a small party among friends and family."

"Oh my God! You didn't have to."

"Ofcourse I have to. You are my child who is not so little anymore. We are gonna have fun today."

"Yayyy!!!"

"Seems like Jaerin is more interested", Chaewon said.

"Ofcourse! I love parties. Parties are equal to no studies."

"When do you even study?", Rowoon asked jokingly.

"Hey!!!"

"No fighting today. Oh yeah kids you can call your friends over for the party." Jaemin looked at the sixteen-year old female. "But no boy named Changmin is allowed."

"No one will invite him, Dad!", Jaerin exclaimed.

After breakfast, the door bell rang as Chaewon went to open the door. A delivery man with a huge box and a bouquet of flowers, was standing there. "A parcel for Na Rowoon."

"Rowoon? Let me call him. Rowoon!!! Can you come here please?"

The boy who was busy playing video games with his grandfather, whined and got up from the sofa. When he reached the doorway, a huge box was kept at the side as he was handed a bouquet of flowers by the unknown man. He was asked to sign on the paper so, he did that and shut the door close. "A parcel for me?"

"What is it?" By now, every family came there and stood in confusion.

"I don't know."

"Who sent this to you?", the brunette lady questioned.

"I really don't know", he answered, being equally confused.

"Oh~ Rowoon, you have a secret admirer", Jaerin teased.

"What nonsense! It can be a friend."

"Open it", Jaemin said as everyone became eager to know what was inside.

The teen boy began to unpack the gift and finally opened the box, revealing a shiny red and white electric guitar. "Woah~" He stared at his new gift in awe, too happy to express any emotion.

"Damn! Your secret admirer must be rich", the girl said in surprise.

"No, like who exactly sent this to me?" He strummed the strings of the guitar

"Is there any letter inside? I mean just check."

Obeying his grandfather, he handed the guitar to Jaerin and began searching for one in the box. "Got one!"

"What does it say? What does it say?", Haeun asked in excitement.

He began reading. "Sorry I couldn't give you in person because I haveno choice. But I am always rooting for you from afar. Happy Birthday, Rowoon. From your Buddy."

"Buddy? Who's that?", the brunette girl questioned.

"How will I know?"

That's when it struck Eunseo's mind. 'Buddy? Didn't Cheongsan told Rowoon to call him that when they last met? Did he really send this gift?'

Among the chaos of guessing who sent the guitar, Eunseo spoke up, "Let's not discuss about this person's identity. They probably love you a lot, they know what you like. So, they sent you this guitar knowing you are a musical person. Accept the gift, Rowoon. Let the sender be anonymous."

"You are right, Mom. Moreover, I love it."

"Oppa, sing me a song please with your new guitar."

"You want to listen? Okay! Let's go to the living room." The children and the grandparents went inside the other room.

Jaemin came closer to Eunseo and asked, "Do you know who this Buddy is?"

"How do you know?" Her eyes widened a little.

"I'm your husband. I know you more than anyone. I can read you like an open book."

"Fine. Remember when probably thirteen years ago, I met Cheongsan?"

"Why are you bringing him up?"

"Well because Buddy is none other than him. He hid his real identity from Rowoon and told him to call him that."

There was a long pause before the man spoke up again, "Why don't you tell Rowoon who sent him the gift?"

"I shouldn't."

"But why? He still has that guitar Cheongsan gave him years ago."

"That's because I told him that it was me who gave him that. Ofcourse he won't remember things when he was three years old."

"But he should know, right?"

"Somethings are meant to be kept secret. Rowoon never asked me about his biological father ever since he found, Jaemin. He loves you very much. Although I never told him, I know he assumes that his father left us which obviously created a hatred for Cheongsan. Now, if I tell him, this gift is given by him or that his life's first guitar which started his musical journey, was given by his biological father, how will he react? Let, this be a secret. Look how happy he is!"

"You are right." He nodded and put his arm around her waist as they proceeded towards the other room, changing the topic of conversation.

════ ೋღ  ✿  ღೋ ════

6 p.m.

The party was full on mode. Rowoon was done with cutting his cake and ofcourse Haeun joined him too. He wore a blue suit while Jaerin wore a red dress and Haeun was in a pink one. The whole living room looked gorgeous I'm those colourful flowers and balloons. The teenagers invited a couple of their friends and was playing the OG game, truth and dare at the dinning table while the adults were in the living room.

"Jeno, you are always so busy. I think you forgot me", Jaemin said with a dramatic crying acting.

"I was really busy. I made a new game which will be launched this summer. We have high expectations for that."

"You and your game. You don't even give me and Yohan time", Jimin said, caressing the five-year old boy's hair.

"This is so wrong, Jeno." His sister shook her head in disappointment. "You know right, our Jiminnie loves you so much", she kind of teased.

"Ofcourse I know!" Jeno's arm went around his wife's waist as he began to fix her bangs.

"Yohan!!! Come and play with me and Haeun", the five-year old boy named Youngjae shouted.

Jimin dropped her son lightly on the floor as he cutely ran to his playmates.

"Youngjae is such a nice kid. Teachers say he is really well-mannered when I go to pick up Yohan from kindergarten."

"Jimin, that's only because of me", Minjeong said proudly.

"Oh taking the credit all by yourself huh? He is my son too", Haechan retorted.

"But his celebrity model Dad is always so busy with his schedules."

"Hey! But I try to give you guys time as much as possible."

"Right!", she replied sarcastically.

"Oh it's really hard to find you in this kind of get-together too", Renjun said.

"See? I came today though. You should see Mark. He always misses these events", the tanned male said.

"Ofcourse he is the busiest of all. Man has been bitchless like forever", Chenle said with a sigh which formed a laugh from everyone.

"By the way, you went to Paris for your piano show?", the older Chinese asked.

"Yeah! It was fun. Paris was beautiful. I would love to go there again but with Ningning." Chenle brushed his thumb over the ring on the girl's finger.

"Awww~", the other girls cooed.

"It still haunts me how they used to bicker constantly and are now happily engaged. This world is so complicated", Jisung commented, sipping his soda.

"I agree with you. So, better stay single", the most stylish lady advised.

"Aeri is like the hot single woman that everyone is dying to day yet she remains unbothered", Eunseo said with a chuckle.

"Single life is better. Taking care of family and kids is not my thing. Looking after kids is especially tiring."

"But hey you can't live alone. You will eventually feel lonely", Ningning said.

"But Jisung is also single!"

"He is a baby. He is scared of many things including love. So, I will take the responsibility of finding a perfect match for him", Jaemin said with a smile.

"He should come to our office. Some girls are crazy for him. I heard them saying when they return home, the first thing they would do is turn on the news channel and watch journalist Park Jisung. He would surely find himself a girlfriend from our office", Jimin said.

"Thank you but no." The young man flashed his gummy smile in embarrassment.

"So, Aeri, should I set up a blind date for you?", The brunette lady asked.

"Ahh what is this? I am fine on my own. Renjun is single too. Tell him something too."

The said male smiled lightly. "People come to this world alone and leave alone as well. So, I don't want to have some extra attachment. You guys are enough for me to live happily till my death."

"Aww~ Renjun!!!" Haechan hugged him tightly as the shorter on struggled to get out of his hold.

"Hey Ning! When are you publishing the new chapter of your ongoing webtoon?", Aeri asked.

"Soon."

"Can you give me a spoiler please?", Jeno requested.

"No, sorry."

"She doesn't even give me spoilers." Chenle started sulking.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Eunseo hurried to open the door as a very familiar face greeted her. "Jaerin, Rowoon!!! Look who's here?"

The blue-haired Mark entered the living room, surprising his friends.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't be able to make it", Jaemin said as he hugged his good friend.

"I landed to Korea from Indonesia and came straight to here. Anyway, where is the birthday boy?"

"Who came?-" Rowoon gasped and ran to give a quick hug to his idol. "Uncle Mark! You really came! Thank you so much!"

"Uncle Mark!!! Uncle Mark!!!", the little kids began cheering for him.

"How are you?", Jaerin asked as Mark pulled the rest of the children in a warm hug too.

"Better than ever now that I am here with you all." He handed a bag to the newly-turned sixteen-year old. "I bought it in a hurry. Hope you will like it."

"Ofcourse I will like it."

"And how's training going on?"

"Great! I am working hard to debut."

"Hoping to share the stage with you in the future."

"That will be a dream comes true."

"Okay!!! Now that everyone is here, why don't we dance?", Doyoon came downstairs and turned on the speakers, blasting some music.

"Dad! You really still have so much energy", Eunseo said with a chuckle.

"Ofcourse! It feels good to be a young Grandpa." He ran his fingers through his gelled black hair. "C'mon Chaewon, let's party!" He pulled her by her hand and twirled her around.

"Yeah! Afterall, it's my grandson's birthday. Let's dance everyone."

Both the adults and teenagers were engaged into dancing like crazy especially the oldest man show-offing his newly-learned TikTok dance steps. The three kids joined in as well.

Jaemin stood at the side with the love of his life, watching his friends and family enjoying. "Everyone looks so happy. I never imagined my future like this. All thanks to you." He had a gentle smile plastered on his face.

Eunseo kept staring at him without uttering any word.

"What are you staring at?" The man raised a brow.

"Your gorgeous face... which makes me wonder how did I manage to end up with you."

"Eh? Stop buttering me." He let out a small laugh.

"No for real. Looking back how we met and fell in love seems unreal to me."

"Oh baby, this is real. This is the utopia I imagined."

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

11 p.m.

The party was over and the guests went home after having dinner. The married couple was in their room, already changed to their night garments. As Jaemin sat on the bed, leaning his back against the headrest, he noticed his wife was searching for something in the wardrobe. "What's wrong, love? Are you looking for something?"

Eunseo turned around with a tired face. "Yes, my scarf. The multicolor one. I am thinking of wearing it for tomorrow's fashion show. Have you seen it?"

"No. Do you really have to wear that one? You have plenty others."

"No, Jaem. You don't understand. It will go with my tomorrow's outfit."

"Alright. Let me help you." He lazily got up and walked over to the wardrobe and kneeled down to search in the lowest self. After throwing out several clothing pieces, he finally managed to find the desired one. "Is this the one?"

"Oh my God! Yeah!!! Thank you!" She snatched the scarf from his hand and became happy.

Letting out a sigh, he was about to close the door when his fell on a particular box. His heart started beating fast as he took out the box.

"What is it?", the female asked in curiosity.

He silently opened the box and found a few things which held so much happy and sad memories. A frown became evident on his face.

Realizing what were inside, she put her hand on his shoulder from behind.

Jaemin flinched and said, "I am sorry." He quickly closed the box and was about to put it inside the wardrobe.

"Wait!"

"Huh?"

"I didn't mind anything. After, Sooyoung was a part of your life before me. You can never erase her memories."

"Eun, I don't think about her anymore. Don't worry-"

"I know. Even if I never met her, I know how strong she was as a person. If anything, I am so proud of her."

He nodded his head. "It's too late. Let's get back to bed."

The brunette held his arm. "I have an idea. Instead of putting this box inside the wardrobe again, why don't you give it to someone who will take good care of it?"

"Are you talking about..."

"Hmm. Jaerin. I think it's time. She should know about her real mother."

Jaemin blinked a few times. "Are you being serious?"

"Absolutely. I know teenagers stay up late at night so, you should give it to her tonight."

"What?! But I am not ready."

"No one is completely ready. You just need to take the first step." She dragged him towards the door and pushed him out. "All the best." She grinned.

With hesitation, he walked infront of his daughter's room. After taking a long breath, he knocked on the door as he entered after a few seconds.

"You are still using your phone. It's so late, Rin", he started nagging.

"Dad? What are you doing in my room?" She sat up and turned on the bedside lamp.

"Are you chatting with that Changmin?"

"Ugh Dad! No!"

"Very well." He shrugged his shoulders and took a seat at the edge of the bed. "Haeun is already asleep I see." He fixed the duvet over the little one who was just beside the elder sister.

"What is this box, Dad?"

"Oh actually... this is for you." He put it on the bed between them as he started getting nervous.

"For me? What is in here? I am opening it", she said in both confusion and excitement. He found a few things- a photo album, a photo frame, a diary and a small box. She picked up the red diary and read the name written on it- Nam Sooyoung. The teen slowly looked up at his father, at loss of words. She then took out the photo frame showing the small family of three when she was just a baby. "Is this..."

"Hmm. Your biological mother, Sooyoung." His voice was on the quieter side.

"Why are you giving these to me?"

"You have the right to know about your mother. So, I thought..."

"Dad, I never asked about her because I thought it would hurt you. It will remind you of her death. Moreover, I was happy with Mom and Rowoon. They are my family. When Haeun was born, everything became happier. But I won't lie that I completely forgot about her. A part of me still wondered how she was, if she was still alive how my life would be. But I accepted the past and moved on. I never mentioned her again." Her eyes started getting teary.

"Jaerin, thanks for thinking about me. To be honest, your mother left me. She has always been with me through you. You look exactly like her. I think it's the time for you to know about her. You are a part of her afterall."

"Dad..."

"This diary is written my her. You will know more about her if you read it. And this photoframe- well it's our first family photo that we clicked in the studio and... also the last. A photo album is there which consists of pictures of me and Sooyoung when we were still high-schoolers. My friends' pictures are also here. You can bo through it and lastly..." He took out the small box and opened it as he continued, "This diamond ring... well I bought it for her but sadly, I never got the chance to put it on her ring." He put it on her palm. "Please take care of these."

"Dad... uhh I don't know what to say to be honest but... thank you so much." Jaerin wiped off the single fallen tear. "I will take good care of these. They belong to me. But what about Mom? Will she take this well?"

"Don't you know her? Actually Eunseo sent me to you because she said you deserve to know about your biological mother."

She smiled gently as Jaemin gave a sweet kiss on her forehead. "Good night, sweetie!"

"Good night, Dad!" She saw him getting out as the girl brought the diary to her chest and embraced. An unknown emotion filled her.

Eunseo who walking continuously inside the mother in tension, rushed to her husband when she saw him coming in. "How did it go?"

"Pretty well. She took it maturely. Our Jaerin has really grown up."

She brushed her thumb against his cheekbone. "That's nice. Let's sleep."

As they laid on the bed side by side, Jaemin asked, "How do you imagine your future?"

"Future? That I will still be with you."

He giggled and cuddled her from the back. "If everything goes well, Rowoon would be performing on a big stage, Jaerin will take over the company after my retirement and Haeun... I still don't know what she would be."

"Maybe, a ballerina? I admitted her to a ballet academy after she saw a ballet performance on the T.V. and said me that she wanted to try it."

"Maybe. We will see but one thing for sure, after our retirement, we would be like my Mom and Dad, traveling the world and get old together."

"That sounds fun." She turned around and faced him as he placed his face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you to the moon and back."

"I love you too." She held squeezed his cheeks which made his lips pout as she placed a quick kiss and turned around again with a chuckle.

Jaemin remained flustered as his mouth parted an inch. "Eunseo, one more kiss." Getting no reply, he desperately repeated, "Eun, the kiss was only for one second. I want another one. Yah! Are you hearing me? I know you aren't sleeping. Please give me a kiss."

He loved her with every fibre of his soul because she healed his broken heart. He was, without a doubt, her other half. He managed to make her believe in love again. And their love story didn't end; it continued behind our eyes.

THANK YOU FOR 115K READS!!!

A special chapter as I promised<3

Sorry for updating it later than expected and as an apology, I wrote a really long chapter. But thanks for giving this so much love and I love you all so so so much!!!

I hope you are happy with the ending. I made many memories while writing this book and got to know so many lovely readers through this.

I wish nothing but the best for you. I jope all your dreams come true and stay happy, stay healthy. It has truly been like a DREAM.

"...and we're still dreaming."

-SKY🌷

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 470 36
☁︎ Ιͺ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄„ΚŸα΄sᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…
156K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." β™š Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸ α΄€α΄œ β™š started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21