A H E N K A R A

By mehshanaya

The Historical Saga... Of a Firece Queen and a Powerful King. Where Red is darker than Blood, Lies are strong... More

Disclaimer
The Revenge
The Finesse
The Princess's Punishment
The Restlessness
The Green Eyes
The Letter
The Proposal
The First Night
Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate
The Sultanate
The New Sultan
Becoming Sultan
Fire Around Us
Sultan's Gift
The Courageous Move
Loss of Prized Possession
Red Colour of Claiming
Disguise of Maid
Threat of Sultan
" Don't even Trust my Shadow "
The Red Drink
Upcoming War
She came in Disguise
The Unimaginable Circumstances
A Day with Eachother

Snaching Her Peace

1.2K 138 35
By mehshanaya

•| CHAPTER - 24 |•
========================

A H E N K A R A

€ MORNING

I whip the bridle making the horse run more faster the sun is shining above my head, sweat beads form on the side of my head. There is slight tremble in my hands and my heart beat fast in fear.

What if their plan become successful!

I can hear loud sounds coming from battlefield and a wave of fear run through my body I shook my head. Suddenly the horse made a loud sound and stood up on his hind limbs my eyes widened when I feel myself falling back I immediately grip the bridle tightly closing my eyes. The horse jumped and start running fastly but not the way of battlefield.

I tried to pull the bridle but nothing is happening the horse keep running faster and faster. I came in a forest there is huge trees surrounded the area gradually the horse slower down his pace and I finally gained the control over him. I pulled the bridle and was trying to make horse turn when I heard the sounds of swords.

At first I thought it was my hallucination but then I heard someone's voice quietly climbing down from horse. I carefully made my way towards the sounds hiding behind a tree I peek outside and my eyes widened and a gasp left my lips when I saw the seen in front of me.

Sultan is here and he is fighting with ten to twelve people who is surrounding him.

Ohh so this was there plan to isolate him first then attack him.

I told him, I Told Him! But he didn't listen now look what happened.

How will I save him.

One person come towards him running with his sword he defended himself but other person also attacked him he killed the first one then turned to second when other person swing his sword and I hissed when it cut his upper arm he look down at his wound from which blood is leaking then his rage filled stare fell on the person and in second his lifeless body fell on ground.

He almost assassinated everyone and cut the last ones throat when suddenly he shoved the dagger in his stomach. I got stilled, my breath hitched and I forgot to breath. The person fell down and Riyadh place his hand on his stomach and look down at his palm covered with crimson colour blood. He fell on his one knee and I come into my senses and made a dash towards him.

“ SULTAN ”

I reached there and grabbed his bicep his raise his head and his green orbs met mine black ones before closing and he fell down I fell on my knees and placed his head on my lap.

“ Sultan” I tapped his face.

“ Sultan ” I again do the same.

“ Sultan” I slapped him harder in desperation he will open his eyes but no response.

I didn't realise tears are streaming down my face I look around and found nothing except trees and dead bodies around us. The atmosphere has also turned dark clouds covered the sky.

Sultan..Sultan uthiye ”

" Sultan....Sultan get up" I tapped his face.

“ Hume bataiye hum kya kare?”

" Tell me what do I do?" I grip his kurta and shook him.

“ Apka hat tha yudh me aane ka humne mana kiya tha aapse ab bataiye hume hum kare”

" It was your stubbornness to come in war I said no to you, now tell me what I do?" I said angrily shooking him praying he will open his eyes.

“ Sultan uthiye ”

" Sultan get up"

SULTAN RIYADH...ahhhhh”

" Sultan Riyadh...ahhhh" I cried lowering down my head on his chest. I cry harder my tears falling down on his chest.

I feel water drops on my back then it more and more and it started pouring. I squeezed shut my eyes, cleaning my teeth fisting his kurta.

Finished.

Everything Finished Ahenkara.

You don't have anywhere to go to. Neither home neither nor in laws house.

The only way is Jauhar.

I clenched my teeth tighter when I heard something. There is a sound of something in this loud rain.

I open my eyes eyelashes wet from tears I focus on the sound. A smile come on my lips when I realised it's not hallucination it's real.

His heartbeat.

I sat up straight and look down and my blood run cold when I see his blood mixing with rain water. I immediately pull the black cloth from my face and wrapped the cloth around his wound on stomach tightly.

Now? What do I do?

I can't go back to Palace, I can't go to the battlefield it.

Where I will go and he needs medical attention.

I run my gaze around and it feel on the cave atleast we will be save from rain. I get up and grabbing his arm I tried to lift him but it didn't possible. I grab his both arms and start dragging him.

We finally reached inside the cave and I sat down catching my breath. I look down at him taking out a dagger from around his waist I cut cloth a little and tied it around his upper arm.

I realised I'm shivering and then glance at him and place it on his cheek which were cold.

Ohh noo.

I place my head on his chest my eyebrows pulled together in worry and a cold fear run through my body when I realised it has turned slower. His body temperature is going down. I shivering very badly too both of our clothes are wet.

I would have lit a bonfire but there is no dry sticks and because of rain it won't lit. The darkness start covering everything. I look down at him and I realised I have no other option.

I raise my trembling hands and pull open the strings of his kurta. I move his arms out of the sleeves and then move my hands down closing my eyes even though there is complete darkness. I pulled the knot and lower it down because of blood loss his body became so cold. 

I grip the hem of my wet kurta through my shivering hands and pull it over my head in one moment next I pull down the lower. I place my hand on his forearm and grip it lowering down myself.

I'm so sorry.

I know this is wrong I shouldn't have done this but your life is more important.

I wrap his arm around my waist and lower down myself on him my bare bosom touch his chest which was colder goosebumps rise on my body I place my head on his crook of neck and rub my hand over his arm trying to generate heat. I shivered when cold wind come inside.

What will happen now?

What if he didn't wake up tomorrow?

What if wounds are life threatening?

What will....

I close my eyes and feel tears left.

The sounds of bird chirping came and I open my eyes. I didn't slept last night the fear was too intense. The rain has stopped in  some time the sun will also rise. I remove his arm and get up glancing down at him.

His eyes is still close but he is taking breaths which is enough for now. I look for clothes and made him wear his lower and I wore mine and step out of cave and look up at sky.  The blue colour start getting lighter.

I need medicines for his wounds it won't found in this forest. It can be in tent their must be physician but taking him there can be threatening I don't know who is with that traitor.

I come out of cave and a smile come on my lips when I saw my horse grazing the grass. I move towards him and climb up.

I look around and entered inside and hurriedly look for the medicinal herbs. I hurriedly place in herbs in cloth and tied the knot and move towards the door but halt and look back and my gaze fell on basket of fruits. I run and took the basket and run outside.

~~~~

€ MORNING

I entered the cave and sat down pulling the cloth open and taking out the herbs I made a paste and look at him wound on stomach. I open the knot the blood get dry on cloth. I close my eyes not able to look at the wound. I applied the paste there and in other places too. I sat with my back against the wall. I stare at him his chest moving up and down.

What is happening?

Why is happening?

Because of him.

Everything is happening because of him.

I fisted my palms in anger. 

I won't let to die because it is my right I will kill you myself. I will stab the dagger in your stomach then twist it till you get unconscious from pain then I will throw cold water on you and then again start torturing I will keep you alive till every drop of blood leak from your body.

I place my both hands on my forehead and close my eyes.

^^^^^^

R I Y A D H

I slowly open my eyes then again close it. My body feels like it's on fire each part of my body id paining very badly.

Pain.

It means I'm alive, well I'm too much of a bastard to so die early.

I chuckled and instantly regret it when pain shot in my body. I open my eyes and my brows pulled together in confusion when I saw rocks over my head instead of tent's ceiling then one by one flashes start coming in front of my eyes.

How I saw the head commander leaving the battlefield in middle and I run behind him and we came in the forest and suddenly men  jump down from trees and start attacking then before closing my eyes last I saw her.

My lips twitched a little she was right and I wanted to trust her but from childhood I have learned to not to trust my shadow and it's almost impossible for me now.

I turned my head to side and my eyes widened when I saw her sitting against the wall and her head tilted to side eyes closed she is fast asleep.

What! It means it was not my hallucination.

She is so stubborn.

And she is looking so peaceful sleeping and I wanted to snatch her peace.

“ Ahenkara”

______________________________

How was it?

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.9K 41
its dark romance story.....its my 1st dark book....english is not my first language....so plzz ignore grammar mistake.... "leave...
102K 13.2K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
10.2M 765K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
681K 38.8K 74
SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. The Ace of Spades. _______________________...