Enhypen ~ shine brighter than...

De MOMMYS_HOMEE_

„And now, the last award for tonight! It is a new award you can get here and goes to the two most shipped ido... Mai multe

PROLOGUE
HYBE
FRIEND
ONLY ONE
CONGRATULATION!
THE MEMBERS
MINNIE
EN-HYPED HYPEN
GIVEN-TAKEN

THE BEGINNING

25 1 0
De MOMMYS_HOMEE_

Min juns pov

„well, uhm, I never had any experience with any stage or camera presence...uhh...I like the color yellow...uhm...and...uhm...yeah. I don't know what to say else, sorry"

why do I have to be so embarrassing...I really would like to sink into the ground now. why do I always have to talk so random stuff...?!
...
WHY AM I THINKING SO MUCH?!

My gaze wanders over the jury as they nod and write something down. then they look up at me. „okay Min jun, what are you singing/dancing/rapping for us now...?"

ok...they didn't laugh or grin...I hope they don't think I'm stupid or anything. why am I even thinking about this now? CONCENTRATE MIN JUN!

I smile awkwardly. „I will...uhm...sing shape of you by Ed Sheeran, while dancing my self made choreography to it"

they nod again. „you can start"

I breath one time, really deep before starting.

They put the instrumental version of shape of you on, while I sang and danced to it. The choreography isn't that hard so I had enough time and energy to breath relaxed and hit every note.

My strengths are singing, even very high pitched, and dancing. I can rap but I would prefer to sing more.

Right after I finished my performance I got a waterbottle from a staff. I thanked him and looked back at the jury, but they only nod and smile a bit.

was it really that bad...?

„take a seat back in the waiting room, as soon as everyone is done auditioning we will look at all the notes we wrote and then bring all back here"

I nod

I walk out of the room and back to the waiting room. All the other applicants watched my performance like we watched Eunwo ones, because when I entered the room, they all start to clap and smile too.

I smile back. „thank you!"

then I sit back next to Eunwo

„woah, this was really good! when they won't take you...I don't know, then they are just stupid"

we both laugh

„thank you, Eunwo"

——————-

after some time we were talking again about some random stuff.

I was talking about how I had to move to different countries, as I feel a head slowly falling down on my shoulder. I grin a bit, but let him like this. he literally fell asleep haha

wait...was my story really that boring...?

I chuckle.

Then I look around in the room. The half of the people fell asleep

I feel a bit tired too, but I want to be awake and wake up Eunwo and the others as soon as the results are released.

I lay my head back on the wall but after some time my eyes start to close too. I didn't noticed that I fell asleep until a voice woke me up.

„Everyone, wake up...uhm...so the end results are done. just come in 10 minutes into the auditioning room."

I slowly open my eyes and see the woman with the ipad and glasses standing between the door frames before she leaves again.

I look down at my shoulder. Eunwo is still sleeping. I touch his shoulder gently to wake him up.

„Eunwo...wake up"

„huh...?"

I chuckle as eunwo looks at me. his hair is a bit messy and he looks tired. But I can't blame him, it was or still is a pretty hard day

„they made their decisions, we have to go into the auditioning room in...probably 8 minutes"

he smiles

„alright"

he moves his head down from my shoulder and then rubs his eyes sleepily.

I stand up and look at him while smiling a bit

„come on, we need to fix your hair, they will probably record the announcement"

he nods and stands up

„alright, thanks"

I smile at him

„no problem"

———

after helping him fixing his hair, we made our way into the auditioning room. I push the red door open. we walk inside the room and stand next to the other participant, who were already standing there.

„okay...we're starting to record in
3...2...1..."
two men press the recording button on the cameras and start to film. one films the jury and the other one us.

then one of the people in the jury starts to speak

„you all came here today, to become a trainee for hybe. but not everyone made it.
We don't want to put you on the torture, so let's get started right away"

another one of the jury stands up from the chair and walk infront of us, to face us.

„only 5 out of 13 participants did it"

some of the people whispered „shit"
or „fuck" but some of them smiled proudly, as if they know that they made it.

suddenly I feel a hand trying to take my hand. I look at Eunwo, who's visibly nervous. I smile softly and take his hand in mine. Then I whisper to him secretly so that nobody can listen to it

„don't care if you made it or not. be proud of yourself that you made it so far. Just try it again and again till you make it. I believe in you, Eunwo..."

he doesn't look at me but I can see the corner of his mouth move up, into a smile, so I start to smile too.

„the people, I'm going to call out now, made it. ..." the jury continues

I feel Eunwo nervously pressing my hand tighter, so I gently stroke over the back of his hand with my thumb to calm him down.

„...Dae Yuna, Cho Nari, Park Jin, Lee Sung and Kim Min Jun"

some started to clap and some started to cry.

but I didn't realized at first that I won. I only heard that Eunwos' name wasn't mentioned so I instantly turn my head, take both of his hands in mine and look him directly into his face.

„it's okay Eunwo, you'll make it one day, and I will support you on this way, do you understand?"

he smiles at me but I can clearly see his eyes slowly start to fill up with tears. as soon as a small tear rolls down his cheek, I wipe it away. then I hug him tightly

„I'm sorry Eunwo" I hug him even tighter.

„It's okay, just like you said...but congratulations to you Min jun!"

I pull slowly away and look confused at him

„what? why congratulations...?"

he laughs softly „idiot! you made it!"

I didn't even realized I won so I look shoecked at him „wait...really?! omg!"

I hug him again and I can see he's happy now, so it makes me even more happy.

our hug got interrupted by the jury, who started to speak again.

„I'm sorry for those who didn't made it. congratulations for those who made it.
but this was just THE BEGINNING. We decided that a group called "ENHYPEN" in Hybe-Entertainment here needs one more member, so we only want one of you, and that's why we have to make another audition or competition between the 5 winners from today. we will text you, you don't have to prepare anything."

and with those words, everyone bows and then leaves the room to grab their stuff and leave the building.

Eunwo and I were still holding hands while we picked up our stuff

I still can't believe it...I am one round further...

———————————————————

authors note:

hiii :)

this took me so long to write (at 2 a.m on notes because I have screen time ;-;)

any ideas?

have a great day/night everyone <3

(1285 words)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

52.5K 2.2K 58
His veiny hand drifted up to my hair as he pulled it sexually and spoke as his lips hovered over my neck "I'll only do it if you agree love?" I was...
35.3K 1.9K 29
[DAYDREAM SEQUEL] "Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call. "He's back," he paused. "What?" I stood up. So...
7.9K 700 46
"Ah I forgot my wallet at home sorry" I nodded and was about to take back the items but he held them down "I can give you something better if you j...
22.6K 832 20
[POV JAKE] I washed my face and was about to leave when Heeseung grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused. "you good?" heeseung said - Yeah im f...