ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

By deathkidlvl

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? More

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
JEALOUS
FRENEMIES
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
CATNIPZ BLOCKING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
THEM
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
FUCK YOU
MISTAKE

FIGHTING

542 37 31
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

"Why would you even allow that?!" Soojin yelled at Kid.

Kid had just told their girlfriend about Minji kissing them before getting together with Haerin.

"She caught me off guard! It's not like I had much time to react!" Kid yelled back.

"It was months ago, can you just get over it!" Kid raised their voice even louder.

"So, you waited months. Not days, not weeks. MONTHS. To tell me that the girl I've been trying to scout into my company, KISSED YOU?!" Soojin was beyond upset.

- Minji POV -

Haerin and I were going pretty strong.

We were 90 days into day and I couldn't wait to reach 100.

"Are you ready?" Haerin asked through my bedroom door.

We were both getting ready for a double date with Kid and Soojin unnie.

"Yeaahh!!" I responded, grabbing my purse before heading out of my room.

When I walked out, I found my knees getting weak.

"Woaahh!" I exclaimed, in shock.

Haerin looked as gorgeous as ever.

"Do I look okay?" She cutely asked.

I couldn't help but giggle.

It was actually really cute that Haerin would turn into a shy baby when we went out in public, because when we were alone.....

She was not shy at all.

"You look perfect!" I answered her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe!" Haerin said with a peck to my lips.

"You look great too," she added with a smirk.

Her words made my heart flutter and I could feel myself start to blush.

"Come on, we're gonna to be late," Haerin said as she grabbed my hand.

- Haerin POV -

Minji and I were on our way to Kid's apartment.

This would be our first double date ever.

Soojin unnie was back in town, so it was nice to finally go out and do something romantic with another couple.

"Are you ready?" Minji asked as she pulled into the parking garage.

"Mhm," I hummed out a bit nervously.

I still struggled a bit with being out in public. We were halfway through the school year now and I still hadn't gotten used to speaking English. It was kind of hard for me.

"Let's go," Minji said as she got out of the car.

I followed after and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

Minji and I walked up to Kid's apartment hand in hand.

I rang the door bell and we waited for someone to open the door.

A few minutes went by and there was no answer.

"Ring to again," Minji suggested.

I rang the doorbell again and we waited a bit long.

Minji ended up getting impatient and rang the doorbell for a third time.

"WHAT?!?" Kid aggressively answered the door.

Minji and I backed up a bit startled.

"Oh right, our double date....," Kid said a bit upset.

It didn't seem like Kid was having a good day.

"Oh great! If it isn't your other girlfriend!" Soojin unnie suddenly yelled from inside the apartment.

"She's not my girlfriend!!! I did not cheat on you!" Kid responded.

"Cheat?" I thought to myself.

"Should we... ummm... reschedule?" Minji suddenly asked Kid.

"Yeah," Kid lowly responded.

"No, I am not going out with someone who just blatantly kisses someone in a relationship!!" Soojin yelled again.

"What the hell is going on?" I kept on thinking.

"Minji, will you just explain to her that you kiss me because you were confused. That it's didn't fucking mean anything!!!" Kid yelled in frustration.

My blood began to boil.

Minji was about to step in to Kid's apartment to explain, but I quickly squeezed her hand and pulled her back.

I didn't want Minji getting dragged into whatever mess Kid had made with their girlfriend. On top of that, I didn't want to remember watching Minji kissing on other people's lips.

Suddenly, a shoe came flying through the door.

"Dude!!!" Kid yelled.

"You fucking cheater!!" Soojin yelled again.

Minji let go of my hand and walked into Kid's apartment.

I gave Kid a death out of pure frustration at the situation.

"Unnie, it didn't mean anything. It was completely my fault and Kid had nothing to do with it," Minji tried to explain.

"I don't care. Why would you two hide that from me?!" Soojin unnie yelled at Minji.

My boiling blood was reaching no highs.

I did not appreciate Minji getting yelled at.

"It didn't mean anything. It wasn't important, that's why I forgot to mention it!" Kid yelled back at Soojin.

"You know what. Since someone else kissing you is so easy to for you to forget. Then let's break up. You obviously don't care about me enough to even think about how something like this would make me feel!" Soojin unnie started to grab her things.

"Wait Sunbae, it's not Kid's fault!" Minji kept trying to defend Kid.

"No, we're through!" Soojin yelled, slamming a credit card on Kid's chest.

"Joonie, wait!!" Kid tried to grab Unnie's wrist.

*SLAAAAPP*

"Don't fucking touch me," Soojin coldly said before storming out of Kid's apartment.

A heavy sigh suddenly filled a dark silence in the room.

It was Minji.

"I'm really sorry about that," Minji started to apologize.

"It's fine. I should've told her when it happened. It's my fault," Kid responded as Minji cupped Kid's face to check for any redness.

I bit the inside of my cheek out of jealousy.

"Minji, step back. Kid's okay," I bitterly ordered.

Minji turned to look a me with a confused looked and I turned away to not meet her eyes.

"You're not mad too, are you?" Minji asked, almost as if amused.

I didn't answer to try and prevent a fight between.

"It really didn't mean anything. You don't have to be mad about it," Kid suddenly spoke up.

For some reason, Kid talking just pissed me off even more.

"Of course, I'm mad!" I spoke up in frustration.

"Haerin!" Minji raised her voice at me.

"No, I'm still mad about that. How can you just kiss someone else so easily?!" I yelled at Minji.

I was honestly still upset at Minji.

It was a little hard to get over something like that.

If Minji could just kiss other's so easily, it was hard to imagine that she wouldn't just get bored with me and get with someone else.

"I was confused!!" Minji yelled back.

"Confused about what?! You always say that as an excused but that gave you no right to just go around kissing people!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"We weren't even dating!!!" Minji scream at the top of her lungs.

"Okay, let's all calm do-"

*BOOOMMM*

Just hearing Kid open their mouth was enough to make me lose control.

My fist just went straight to Kid's face.

"Haerin, what the hell?!" Minji screamed at me.

I shook my head in disappointment and just stormed off.

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: it's the worst, when another couple fighting.... makes you two fight  /:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 153 6
What happens if you find a REAL love potion , wich you wanna use to poison your crush... But instead... things got a little messed up This exactly wh...
88K 4.5K 39
Two best friends in a room, they might kiss!? But actually they won't. They have been best friends since birth. The one a hopeless romantic and the o...
49.4K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
37K 2.2K 36
A simple question started off a crazy story.