The strongest creature(Male Y...

By Sthjcpt

There was once a man that both all for one and All might feared. A man with strengths that was not even possi... More

The return of the demon
The boy trains with a demon
The sports festival
Prove your strength. Inko's past
Demon spawn

Beat down the bully

1K 29 4
By Sthjcpt

Y/n POV

Y/n:"Well done son."

I just finished watching my son defeat his opponent with a new move...and I can indeed say that I'm impressed. He will soon become a great challenger for me.

Turning away from the stadium I walked to the edge and walked off before plummeting towards the ground and landing, creating a crater and a shockwave, the dust cloud that was generated was enough to cloud anyone's vision so I was out before anyone could see me.

After running for about 5 finutes I'd finally made it to my destination, a small apartment. I knocked on the door and the person who opened it saw me and shut the door in my face immediately.

Y/n:"Well that's not very nice." I say, proceeding to rip the door off its hinges.

Inko:"Why are you here!?!" SHe screamed.

I smirked at her before putting the door back in its place and snapping it back into place.

Y/n:"Can't pay a visit to the mother of my child? I'm hurt Inko." I said playfully.

Inko looked at me with disgust, rage and sadness.

Inko:"Get out of my apartment. You have no right to call Izuku your son, not after you left us! Left me!" She began to tear up and think about the time when I left.

Y/n:"I left so you would raise him to be a fighter. Not a whimp. He's lucky I came back to whip him into shape. Else he might've lost the festival easily."

Inko looked at me and opened her mouth before wiping her tears away.

Inko:"I see he's got your back...that muscular....demon back" I could sense the shivers going up her spine.

Y/n:"Ah yes. He's gotten the back to work well, let's see how well it can work."

[TIMESKIP]

Izuku POV

10 minutes....10 minutes till I fight Kachan.....till I face the monster that bullied me for years.....I can't wait to break him into bits.

Uraraka: "Hey Deku! Wait up!"

Turning around I faced Uraraka before smiling at her and waving.

Izuku: "What's up? You want to talk or?"

She just smiled at me before giving me a hug and wishingbme luck before running off.

Izuku: "Cute."

[TIMESKIP]

Next thing I know I'm standing in the arena staring Katsuki down, he glared at me in response as we stood there, waiting for the match to start.

Present mic: "LADIES AND GENTALMEN! THIS IS THE FINAL ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! ON THE ONE SIDE WE HACE THE BOMBER MAN WITH ANGER ISSUES! KATSUKI BAKUGOU FROM CLASS 1A!!!! AND ON THW OTHER END WE HAVE ANOTHER STUDENT FROM CLASS 1A, THE DEMON OF CLASS 1A, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!!! START!!!!!!"

The match began and as per usual he immediately came at me with a right hook, but I was ready with something knew of my own, before he could even come close to hitting me I vanished from his sight and appeared behind him before kicking him into the ground.

Izuku: "Predictable. Might wanna get some new tricks Bakugo."

3RD POV

After being put I to the floor Bakugo flipped himself over with and angry look in his eye before sending an explosion to Izuku's face, sending them away from each other.

Katsuki: "COME ON DEKU!!!! USE YOUR FULL POWER ON ME GODDAMNIT!!! I WANNA CRUSH YOU AT YOUR STRONGEST!!!"

Izuku: "You want my full power? Why would I use my full power on someone as weak as you?"

Hearing those words Bakugo became enraged and charged at Izuku using his explosions to propel himself forward, before doing a front flip in the air to try and land an attack from above, but Izuku dodged and kicked him in the stomach while he was in the air before jumping up into the air and hitting Katsuki with a 4 hit combo.  All the while he was only using his pure strength and 1% one for all.

Izuku: "I think I'll end this right now. Full cowl: 10%."

Green electricity crackled around his body as his strength was increased and he can Bakugo got into a heated clash, if Izuku sent a punch, he sent an explosion, before he had enough and decided to try and make this nerd lose again.

Bakugo: "STUN GRENADE!!!"

Sending out an explosion with more light than force he was able to blind Izuku and hit him with an explosion to the gut and another to the face before kicking him in the stomach.

Bakugo: "TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NERD!!!"

he rushed at Izuku again but before he could go any further he was sent flying into the air by and uppercut from Izuku. But this gave him a chance to do something he'd been working on.

Using his explosions to propel himself through the air and keep flying he was eventually surrounded by a tornado of smoke as he charged up a big explosion.

Izuku: "What the hell is this guy doing?!"

Katsuki: "HOWITZER!!!!!!!!!"

He came closer to the ground as he aimed his palm towards Izuku.

Katsuki: "IMPAAAAACT!!!!!!!"

The explosion went off as the entire area was surrounded in smoke as Katsuki landed on the ground, thinking he won.

Katsuki: "I did it!!! I won!!!!!"

Izuku: "Wouldn't count on it. Brother dem."

When Katsuki turned around he saw Izuku standing there, shirtless as the explosion blew off his top half of clothing and his back was once more revealed, he kicked Katsuki ways from him before going up to 20% full cowl and digging his hand into the ground.

FLASHBACK.

Y/N: "Come here kid, let me show you something."

Izuku walked over to the demon before watching him dig his hand into the sand.

Y/n: "I learned this a while ago. If you're strong enough you should be able to do it with concrete or rock as well. Watch closely."

Izuku watched as the man proceeded to forcefully Rio his hand from the ground and tear the surface of the beach out with it, causing sand and other things to go flying to the air.

Y/n: "Its called......"

FLASHBACK END.

Izuku: "Serious table flip."

Izuku then proceeded to rip his hand out from the ground as he ripped the ground out from in front of him. Sending the concrete debris flying into the air. And sending Katsuki Bakugo flying out of bounds and I to the crowd.

Midnight:"KATSUKI BAKUGO IS OUT OF BOUNDS!!! IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER!!!!!"

The crowd began to cheer as the demon father hself had returned to the stadium too and watched his son perfectly replicate the move he showed him.

Y/n:"Perfectly done. You've made me proud kiddo."

[TIMESKIP]

It was now the awards ceremony as All Might was giving the top 3 their medals and hugging them. But when it was time for Izuku to receive his medal a sudden crash behind the number 1 hero caught everyone's attention.

Y/n:"I think I'll be giving that medal to the boy, All Might." he spoke.

Once everyone saw who it was, some looked on in fear while others looked on in anger and confusion.

All Might:"Why are you here!?" he yelled.

Y/n walked up to the number one hero before petting him on the shoulder and taking the medal from him.

Y/n: "To congratulate my son What else?" He spoke, with a proud smirk on his face.

Walkingbuo to his son he placed the number 1 gold medal around his neck and hugged him, with Izuku surprisingly hugging back.

Y/n:"You've made me proud son, continue to grow in strenght, and then face me in the greatest battle in history! But for now, rest, you've earned it...you've made me proud to call myself your father." He spoke with genuine compassion and pure pride.

He then walked away from the podium and over to the wall before bending his knees and jumping over the stadium and vanishing without a trace.

Izuku:'Proud to call me his son? Proud to be my dad?....I feel great!'

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 11.8K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
303K 3.8K 34
izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and abused. years later he discovered someth...
1K 21 5
The Apocalypse. That is what Japan is facing right now with the new rise of All For One and his armies. After killing All Might, All For One began h...
4.6K 40 15
In boku no hero academia there are quirks some are strong some are average and some are virtually useless so what would you do if you find out that y...